Listing monitored by Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (280)

Feyster
FeysterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service I have ever encountered

Cathy McGrae
Cathy McGraeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over the moon

Provided Shutters and wide door blinds. Excellent Service. Convenient time frame. Excellent Quality. Excellent Value. Cannot fault this company or their product!

Wayne Bryan
Wayne BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job

Excellent service from quotation right through to installation. Would recommend this company to anyone seeking to add quality products to their home.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Tracey E
Tracey EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

External & Internal Blinds

I have been extremely happy with the whole process of purchasing external & internal blinds from FD Shutters, they were recommended to us by a neighbour, though I did obtain other quotes as well. Not only did they present as very professional from the initial contact with Quinn to the installation by Isaac, price wise they were very competitive. I was pleasantly surprised when the blinds were ready before expected. Would highly recommend.

Factory Direct Shutters ,leaders in their field

Nigel’s team have done a great job installing our outdoor blinds they look fantastic we went with the automatic drive… wow just so happy with this product and the company I would thoroughly recommend them

Popo
PopoBrisbane

They changed everything!

We have been using FD shutters for 3 years, never disappointed, just installed a new set of shutters, replaced the old curtains, they did change everything , like a renovation did to the room. Highly recommend this company.

Merv S
Merv STownsville

Excellent Service

Purchased a Zipscreen from the Sunshine Coast Factory Direct store. Extremely happy with the service and installation. Unlike the other stores we considered, Factory Direct were the only store that came to our house before quoting. This provided us with confidence in them and also allowed us to ask question about alternative screening solutions.

No problems recommending Factory direct on the sunshine coast.

Ron and Colleen
Ron and ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do yourself a favour - don't go anywhere else

Factory Direct Shutters Awning and Blinds Installed outdoor screens to the full length of our Queenslander. The screens blend into our home and actually enhance the outdoor patio. They also installed Plantation shutters to the two front windows. Anthony and Kyle's workmanship is undoubtably the best we have seen. Our experience with Factory Direct has been a no stress one. Right from the beginning with Scott, through to Kevin, the office ladies and the installation gents, we would never consider going anywhere else.
Ron & Colleen Johnson Cannon Hill

Maz
Maz South East Queensland, QLD

Return customer and very happy

Great customer service from factory direct shutters and blinds.
Im very happy with the plantation blinds. Communication was great and flexible for installing appointment.
Thank-you

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou so much for your review. We are so pleased you love your new shutters and thank you again for choosing Factory Direct Shutters.

Mr Darcy's Mum
Mr Darcy's MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

new Shutters

The process and cost of my shutters were excellent. The shutters were installed in a very professional manager and the installer took the time to explain everything. I have now ordered 3 rooms of shutters and I have more installation to go. I have also recommended FD shutters to friends who have found excellent service as well.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou so much for your kind words, we are so pleased you love your new blinds and shutters.

Just love them.

Thank you Matthew for the beautiful job you did with our shutters.
You are certainly a very hard worker and very good at your job.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou so much Fred and Kathryn for your kind words, we really appreciate the review. Will pass on your thanks to all involved.

Awesome, very happy

Our drop blind looks great! Very happy with the very professional service and installation. I would strongly recommend this company.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thankyou so much Di we are so pleased you love your new blinds and our services.

My bedroom looks magnificent!!!!

Very pleased with my shutters. They look sensational. A transformation to the room, very clean, fresh.
The installers did a great job, overcame a problem corner with ease.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

We are so pleased you love your new shutters. They really do make such a transformation to a room. We really appreciate the review Fay.

RayC
RayCSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good ordered some more

The automated roller blinds have been great for us. We installed one set of 3 large blinds on the eastern side of our property around 18 months ago & because of the extra amenity they provide we ordered a twin set for the western side of our house. These also are now installed and already make a difference. After sales & installation follow up is fabulous. Great team of people with great product.

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks so much Ray your feedback is really appreciated.

Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed overall!

Justin R.Factory Direct Shutters, Awnings & Blinds

Thanks Paul, I'll leave your last comments without responding. You have now confirmed the job is fully completed and I appreciate you won't be using us in future.

Read more reviews - page 2