Fair Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
martin s.

martin s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller shutters

Sales person Margarita was very helpful and professional lovely to talk to and helpful. The guy that came out to install the roller shutters didn't stop until it was done. A month has gone buy and no troubles what so ever glad i went through this company.

Kate M.Fair Price Blinds

Thanks for the wonderful review Martin, I'm very pleased to hear you're a happy customer. I will pass on your feedback to the team. I hope your roller shutters serve you well for many years to come.

Not happy

Had blinds put on all our windows of our new house firstly their is a gap between the the windows and the sliding doors which were told their wouldn’t be when they come two blinds were wrong and l didn’t feel the apology was really a apology than just recently one of the cords broke and the wrong was brought in yes the guy was nice enough he fix a different way but still l wouldn’t recommend them

Kate M.Fair Price Blinds

Hi Marie, I'm really sorry to hear your experience wasn't a positive one. If you'd like to contact the office and make a formal complaint I will happily investigate further for you. Thanks for your review. Kate - Fair Price Blinds.

LibraryLady

LibraryLadyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable

Told me 10 weeks to receive shutters, actually waited 20. No apologies, no explanations. Worse was to come - the consultant assured me that the shutter framework would not impede the use of the window locks. However, once installed, I could not access the locks because the keys couldn't fit behind the frames. This must have been clearly apparent to the installer - how dumb do you have to be? Only option is to remove the locks completely and look for an alternative locking system.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Tony

TonySouth Australia

Great sales experience and service

From start to deliver and install my experience was positive, the sales person was professional and not high pressure sales like my other quotes. They were not cheaper than my final quote but the sales experience gave me confidence in there ability to deliver.
Within 4 weeks i got a phone call booking in the installation, they arrived on time and the blinds were installed with no issues and very professional installation standard, i will be purchasing any more blinds i require from this company any time in the future, i am not family or have any personal interest to support this company, apart from being a very satisfied customer.

Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

7 months later and still no blinds

We ordered plantation shutters and paid the deposit at the end of august 2019. They gave us an install date for November 2019. They never contacted us we had to call them for them to say they were water damaged on arrival into Australia. They said we would be able to get new ones in another 3 months time, 4 months later they still didn’t contact us and had no idea when they would be arriving. I would never recommend fair price to anyone. We now have to start again and go with another company. Stay away from this company!

transilvanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful customer service

transilvanian

Hi Kate and thank you for the reply, there is no quote anywhere, including my spam folder. I will call you later today for a chat.

Hi there,
Great, thank you for your time, speak to you later :)

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Still waiting for someone to contact me re a quote terrible service have gone elsewhere have sent emails left phone messages and yet no reply you dont want my business ill go to someone who values my custom.

AVOID at all costs!!! Worst service!

12 weeks for installation, given excuse after excuse. No compensation for transportation issues, just told to wait another 12 weeks! Not offered due frieght or local supplier to do the work. Zero professionalism. Customer service offered zero compensation. colleagues going through similar issues - 4 attempts at installation and it still not right! I was lucky enough to get a refund! Take your business to a company that values its customers!

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not Bother.

My husband and I had previously used Fair Price and we were more than happy, however things have gone down hill badly. My Blinds took Twice as long as I was told. Installer couldn’t finish job as he didnt bring everything needed. Calls never get returned. It appears a number of staff have left and now service was really poor, unorganized and very unprofessional.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would never recommend this company to anyone !!

This company Is full of excuses.... they take your money and then take months to install. I noticed their “good” reviews are years old and probably written by family members. I am furious with this company and would rate them -5 for professionalism. Save your time money and stress levels and go with a company that is reputable.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

We found the whole experience very professional, courteous, very friendly with excellent people skills, Salesperson very helpful and caring, really listened to what our needs were regarding getting the right product for those needs. Did follow ups on when and were we were with delivery times and remeasure. Delivery timing exact to when they said. Even recommended where we could get suitable coverings for window till blinds arrived. When the installer came ask to wash his hands to not mark the blinds while handling them, and even used a cover over hands while installation carried out. Could not recommend this company and the product highly enough.

Some excellent staff on board

After initial problems, Tanisha and new manager have turned things around and made things happen. Looking forward to seeing my new blind up in the new year.
Follow up - blind installed - Wayne was a very professional installer and paid close attention to detail - very happy with final result.

Suzanne Bishop

Suzanne BishopMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately this time I can't review Fair Price well

Exceptional Service and Installation

Thanks so much to Fair Price Jackie for another fabulous installation of shutters. This now completes all rooms within our home!! Certainly adds value to the property and most importantly they look amazing!!

Craigee

CraigeeAdelaide

Super job from quote to installation

From Danni who did our quote to Bruno who did our installation, I can't really fault Fair Price Blinds. Their quote was competitive & the blinds look great. When I arranged the blinds for our new home, it was my first time doing new blind, but was never made to fell stupid. They explained things clearly & met the time-frame they set. Your blinds are measured & made to fit, so it does take a few weeks for your new blinds to arrive, but this is a good thing. The fit of the blinds was PERFECT & installation was done by a real pro (Bruno). He knows his stuff!! I have given a 5 star rating, which is only my second one on here. SA owned & operated also, which was the bonus.

None better

They fully understand your needs. The quality of material and labour is the best. They even fixed a mistake by one of their competitors at no cost to me. You certainly will not be disappointed I can certainly recommended them

Cheryl

Cheryl

So professional

I am delighted with my decorative panel shutters on either side of my patio triple glass door. So subtle and just perfect. Competitive and reasonable pricing too! Thank you for your excellent service from in-home quote, separate measure and order, phone conversations through to installation. Helpful and friendly staff with punctual and efficient service.A pleasure doing business with you all. Sincere thanks

Michelle S

Michelle SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very, very happy

Jackie was very helpful and knowledgely described specific details about the range of flooring options. Overall the installation process went fairly smoothly.

Fair price, excellent service

As a first home builder i really appreciated the time the sales staff spent with me. From the friendly girls in the display store to the home visit help with selection of styles and materials i was impressed with their knowledge and experience. My sales man even sent me some photos of the progress inside my new home when he was there to measure up. The installation went without a hitch and the installer wasn't rushed and spent time going over every detail with me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended or to use Fairprice Blinds again. Thanks for the great service!

Fabulous Plantation Shutters