Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

10 questions from our users

Bill
Billasked

Has anyone found out if Fairy Platinum Plus is safe in Septic Systems?

Elaine B.
Elaine B.

I'm not sure

MSJ
MSJasked

Please tell me if Fairy Dishwasher tablets are safe to use if you have a septic waste system .

Frank C.
Frank C.asked

I am over seventy so my eyesight is not quite as perfect as when young but all the same it is still fairly good. I have skin problems so I am careful to read safety instructions. The print is soooo small! What planet do they think we come from to be able to dear such small print?

Benny
Benny

I wrote sincerely to your company complaining about the quality of the product. IT didn’t clean my dishes

Janet
Janetasked

The casings have leaked and are all stuck together and I can't find an email to sent a photo and a complaint to can anyone help?

Philasked

I seem to be experiencing problems with my fairy original.. ie. ... the casing is only allowing the top part to be released . I have lanced the casing and washed again ..
Has anyone experienced this occurring? And , is there a simple solution ?

Sarina

It could be the casing of the dishwasher,its happened to me as well.I put pressure on the casing a few times and wash again.Hope this works

Amanda C.

The casing on the tablet needs to melt off, releasing the powder. I have found that sometimes it doesn't do that on quick washes. It does not have contact with really hot water enough to melt the casing. If doing a quick wash then loose powder or liquid is best.

Cheers ..

Don Cock
Don Cockasked

excessive foam in dish washer

Sarina

I havent had any problems with Fairy platinum tablet.Do you rinse your plates before putting them in dishwasher and do you use detergent?This could be one of the reason.

Amanda C.

We only rinse really caked on food. No detergent just hot water. Try cutting tablet in half if there is too much foam.

Anit J.
Anit J.asked

How can I get rid of the chemical or soap smell from my dishes after using fairy platinum dishwasher tablets? Thanks in advance for your advice .

Sarina

Rub a lemon on the plate and then rinse under cold water

Clair S
Clair Sasked

Is fairy platinum septic tank safe?

Philasked

Which way do they go in the dishwasher. I have been putting the yellow & blue side face down and pushing so the the two prongs break into the liquid which leaves the powder on top. is this correct or should the powder side go face down onto the prongs ?

ozgal
ozgal

I always put it with colours up. I haven't had a problem but I have no idea whether or not it is correct.

clarity
clarity

I put them in facing up too.

Kanye
Kanye

I don't think there is a problem putting any side, because it drops into the washer.

Lynn Syers
Lynn Syersasked

I am pleased with the Fairy Platinum capsules but recently some of the dishes upon completion of the cycle are still wet. Should I use a Rinse aid to help dry the load?.

Unhappy66
Unhappy66

I find that leaving the door slightly open (about 20cm) or better so fully allows the dishes to dry naturally . To answer your question yes it does assist in drying. Also always google fairy dishwasher tablets many websites offer them even better thn the specials that supermarkets have.

Other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners