Falken WildPeak AT3W

• Off-Roading Frequency
Seamus

SeamusSydney, NSW

Falken AT3W LT275/65 18

Very happy with these tyres performance on and off road wet and dry. The LT version is a very strong tyre, 5000km of outback driving some very remote roads and no issues at all.

Purchased in February 2020.

Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero Sport QE
Off-Roading FrequencyDaily
John

JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome stuff

Very happy with these tires fitted to a joke hilux Half the driving was offroad On rocky terrain Tires have held up very well to the conditions And will be getting a second set as this set has done it 82000 kmeters in the wet tropics of North Queensland and gulf country.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$259.00.

Tyre Mileage 82,000 km
Off-Roading FrequencyWeekly
Happy Baker

Happy BakerSouthern and Hills, SA

Second time around.

I was so impressed with the Falkens on my Colorado that I have just had a set fitted to my 150 Prado. The difference over the original BFGs’ is amazing. Quieter, better steering and hopefully better kms.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for A$220.00.

Tyre Mileage 100 km
Car ModelToyota Prado J150 Altitude 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre
4WD Tyres

Find out how Falken WildPeak AT3W compares to other 4WD Tyres

SquidKing

SquidKing

Great Tyre Great Price

Fitted to Pajero Sport 265/65/R18 before a Simpson desert trip , Found the Wildpeaks excellent off road and on Road , Importantly they work well in the wet , The test I saw was what convinced me to buy them as they tested well in wet and dry braking and this has been confirmed with use for the last 25000 km .
They have been quiet and if anything have improved handling, would definitely recommend them.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$200.00.

Tyre Mileage 25,000 km
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero Sport QE

Jan ThorpeSydney, NSW

Better than first thought

After having had a number of recommendations from various friends to refit my Toyota Troopy with Falken WildPeak tyres I did so with reservations. My first thought was ,, because of their rugged look ,, they would feel harsh and noisy ,, but the opposite applied. They are smooth and quiet on sealed roads and have got me through a few very rough and muddy situations. I have only had these tyres since May 2019 but so far so good.

Purchased in May 2019 at Tyre Kingdom North Parramatta for A$219.00.

Tyre Mileage 2,000 km
Car ModelToyota Landcruiser Troopcarrier
Off-Roading FrequencyYearly

StevePerth, WA

These Tyres Rock

Needed replacements for some older Maxxis with good tread. A lot of research, a good deal, and now I have 305/70R16s on my built Patrol. They balanced up well, and are quiet on the road. Grip, especially cornering, is noticeably better on wet and dry roads. Off road traction is good, even in light mud. The sidewall lugs are heavy duty for an AT tyre. They air down nicely for sand too. After 10000 km the wear is barely noticeable. They suit my 60% road and light/medium off road driving and towing perfectly. They look good too. Recommended.

Purchased in February 2019.

Tyre Mileage 10,000 km
Car ModelNissan Patrol Y61
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good tyres so far

Tossed up between BFG KO2's and these. I found a lot of reviews on the KO2's about poor wet braking on tar (though great everywhere else), and on these, good wet braking (and probably nearly as good everywhere else). My usage is mostly Melb Urban, so I chose the Falkens. So far very happy so far. lots of wet tar and good wet braking. Note comparison is difficult as tyres removed were well past their prime

Ric

RicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Tyre

Bought the Falken Wildpeak AT for my new Holden Trailblazor in April 2019 to replace the factory tyres, got a great deal buy 3 and 4th one free at the time.
Bought them from City Discount Tyres Port Adelaide, they are great to deal with.
Have now done 6000 klms on them with over 1000 klms on Oodnadatta track towing Camper Trailer and the tracks were very corrugated and rough.
Tyres are great on road and quiet, and off road awesome, no chips from rubber and still look as good as new. so well pleased and would definitely recommend.

Purchased in April 2019.

Tyre Mileage 6,000 km
Car Modelholden trailblazor
Dry Weather Handling

Fantastic tyre at a great price

Have put a set of Falken Wildpeak AT 265/65/17 tyres on my 2016 Mazda BT50. So much better than the standard rubbish tyres I replaced. Hardly notice any noise difference than the HT tyres these replaced ... very quiet. Provide great steering & feedback, good in the wet and dry, very confidence inspiring. Grip really well offroad & work well towing the 2 ton van. Seem to be wearing evenly & lasting really well. I rotate every 10000ks.

Purchased in June 2018.

Tyre Mileage 20,000 km
4WD Tyres

Find out how Falken WildPeak AT3W compares to other 4WD Tyres

Kakadaz

KakadazPerth, Western Australia

WildPeak's new AT3

So far these tyres are proving VERY good all round. I bought 275 65 18's for my Jeep grand cherokee and yes they make a slight noise, not as noisy as you would expect but its there, don't buy them if you want a silent tyre. If you plan to go off road occasionally these are awesome, they look sensational and wet weather grip is very very good. I'd buy them again and they're very well priced compared to the KO2's.

Car2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Good Allrounder

Car2013 R51 Pathfinder

Aggressive look but all the benefits of an all terrain

We have a Nissan Patrol Y62 and are travelling Australia towing a 3T caravan. We needed reliable tyres that were great off road but quiet on road with good tread life. We are thrilled with our AT3 wildpeaks and blown away by their performance. We have been in torrential downpour and people were getting off the road, but our wildpeaks were stable and handled the wet beautifully. We have also gone off-road and been equally impressed. The noise is minimal and dry handling excellent.

CarNissan Patrol Y62 series 3
Col

ColPerth

Aggressive looking A/T with no noise

Car2010 Mazda BT50
S. Man

S. ManFar North Queensland, QLD

best on the market for the price

Purchased in June 2017.

Tyre Mileage 20,000 km
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK6
Off-Roading FrequencyDaily

Hong J.

Hong J.asked

Hi there, I m running Dunlop AT22 265/65/17 for my Ford ranger xlt 3.2(2018).Now, thinking of upgrading to Falken AT3/W, any lifting or modify needed? Tks

Jan Thorpe

I'm sorry I cannot give you any technical info as per your question ,,, all I can say is that I have had a few brands of tyres on my Troopy over the years including the Dunlops you have ,, plus ,, B F Goodrich and Coopers on which I toured Australia on some pretty rugged terrain. I was happy with the Dunlop and Goodrich tyres, disappointed in the Coopers and so far I am happy with the Falkens albeit I haven't done any serious off-roading yet. For a rugged looking tyre they are very quiet around town but I cannot give you any thoughts on 4WDing, although my tyre supplier has given me great recommendations. Give em a try and good luck.

Steve

If you stay with the same size tyre there is no change to any aspect of your vehicle.
If you change the tyre size you will need to stay withing any legal constraints applicable, here we are allowed 2 inch larger diameter for example. Then you will need to check whether larger diameter and/or width will foul the wheel arch - steering wheels have more movement. If there is any fouling you may be able to panel beat, adjust steering lock etc. or you may need suspension modification. Best place to look would be on a Ranger owners forum.

Yang H.
Yang H.

my mate put 285/65/17 on his 2019 Ranger wildtrack without any mods or lift

garryasked

what tyre pressure do you run on a 265/60r18 114T AT3w.
thanks

Paul S.
Paul S.

On the road I run 38psi and depending on conditions as low as 18psi.

waynjt