Fallon Solutions Electricians

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Stephen G.

Stephen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional commitment to excellence in professional electrical services

Professional electrical services of Matt H, Matt O and Dan (rewiring home) was of excellent quality and exceeded my highest expectations by demonstrating understanding, attention to detail and perfect finish.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Stephen G, thank you for your kind words regarding Matt H, Matt O and Dan. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Have a lovely day.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar call out solved my problem

Alan Wilson came out and fixed our solar system. He diagnosed the issue and quickly and completely resolved it. He also helped me set up the iPhone app to monitor savings. A pleasure to have Alan visit our house.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter, thank you for your kind words. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service Fallon Solutions

Excellent service from Jason Powell at Fallon Solutions, replaced some fans and did a check of all switches, replacing two damaged switches. Quote upfront so you know exactly the price for the work. Definitely recommend this business.

Best ever electrician.

Jeremy Momo from fallon solutions electricians came tonight as we had an outage that we couldn’t fix. As we are pensions here and don’t have a lot of money we tried other people before Jeremy but couldn’t be bothered with us but Jeremy was wonderful. He was very professional, caring and understanding to our problem. He had the problem fixed in no time. I highly recommend Jeremy for any electrical job. He is hard working and knows what he’s doing. For anyone that wants a great electrician call Jeremy. He made an impossible problem for us seem so easy. Thankyou so much.

Margy

MargySouth East Queensland, QLD

Internet problems

Kurt and Shane were prompt, courteous and knew their job. Have had other electricians out who could not fix my problem with internet covering a two story home. I am very happy with their work and also signed up on their maintenance agreement. Well done Kurt and Shane. I will be using your service in future and recommending you to family and friends.

Challenging job

Chris Fotius fitted two fans and a lights on the concrete ceiling of our old unit on 24/03. Despite the old wiring and difficult ceiling, Chris fitted my new appliances with minimum fuss and transformed the appearance of the unit. A great job.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Ashley, thank you for your kind words regarding Chris. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. We look forward to delighting you again in the future.

Kathryn White

Kathryn WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Craig!

Thank you Craig for doing a great job. It is so awesome to finally have my bathroom sink fixed.
Such a professional job too. Thank you for also making sure everything else was working perfectly and fixing only what was needed. Muchly appreciated. Kathryn

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Kathryn White, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Craig's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable service

I recently experienced loss of power which became a major problem to fix. Fallon stepped up and worked tirelessly through extreme heat (and a storm) over a number of days to restore my power. During that time they ensured that I was able to keep fridges going and have lighting. My heartfelt thanks go to Thomas, Jesse, Elliott, Matt, Howie, Andrew, Todd, Finn, Dan, Bruce, Aaron, Simon and Adam, for their hard work, professionalism and compassion during this process. Thanks also to the administration team who kept me informed and assured at all times.

Heather

HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Friendly service - Great job.

Morris did electrical work at my home this morning. Very friendly. Very fast and efficient job. Very happy. I would use Fallon again.
It was easy to book the job and I was phoned before the electrician arrived.

Find out how Fallon Solutions Electricians compares to other Electricians

professional, exact and very tidy. Morris the service guy was brilliant. it wants thirty words but I have summed it up in the first sentence, why are these reviews so pedantic?

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Trev, thank you for letting us know about Morris. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent team of Electricians

Fallon Solution should be proud of their workman, Tom,Don,Dylan, Aaron who came to my house today. They were the best tradies i have dealt with. Always polite and very professional.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Dennis, thank you for your kind words regarding our technicians and Fallon Solutions as a whole. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Have a lovely day.

Tonya Sanderson

Tonya SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Great quality of work

I'm impressed with the prompt and efficient service we received today at our premises.; from electricians Aidan H and Dylan. Very helpful . Would have them back at any time. Thanks Aidan & Dylan. Excellent job. Look forward to future electrical work from the Fallon team.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Tonya Sanderson, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Aidan and Dylan were able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review. We look forward to delighting you again in the future.

maci2013

maci2013South East Queensland, QLD

Great service with a smile

Matt Hawken visited our property in Park Ridge and installed some extra power points and a circuit breaker. Matt was very polite, extremely knowledgable and very helpful and went above and beyond just installing the new power points. I would recommend Fallon as a company to use and Matt as one of their trusted electricians. We were very happy with the service provided.

Yvette

YvetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

They really know their stuff!

Matt O was on time, professional and courteous. He gave me different quotes and was very knowledgeable.
I also had my hot water system fixed by Jared which now looks brand new. He was also on time and very professional.

Gayle D

Gayle DEmerald

Thank you Maurice. Excellent service

Great work. Very happy. Maurice went above and beyond and did an excellent job. Very happy with the work and would happily get back if I need an electrician again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Gayle D, thank you for your review of Morris's work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Caz

Caz

Efficient and Succesful!

Alexander Peisler called courteously prior to arrival.
Installed an outside electrical point...with patience and expertise.
This was prior to a Gas Hot Water installation.
The job was hot and fussy...but handled with aplomb.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Caz, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Alex's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Simon B

Simon BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Electrical Service

Alex P was prompt and efficient. He arrived exactly at the nominated time. He was friendly and efficient. He completed the requested services accurately and professionally. He did a quality job and I would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt, Efficient and Friendly

TJ was prompt and notified us of her eta prior to arrival.
TJ was friendly, courteous and well mannered.
She was able to identify our electrical problem swiftly and then rectify same quickly and competently.
Thanks TJ and Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi John, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad TJ was able to promptly fix the problem. We're also glad to hear she was friendly and an overall professional. Thank you for sharing your review.

Friendly service

Bradd was prompt, rang prior to arrival and was very helpful.
He did a great job and was very professional.
As opposed to the receptionist I initially spoke with who could do with some custom service training, her attitude was somewhat off-hand unfortunately.
However, Bradd was the complete opposite, very pleasant indeed.

Competent and informative

Over 2 days Bradd and Morris turned up, when they said they would and on time. A very good start. They were efficient, friendly and informative, explaining what they were doing over a variety of tasks and in particular the changes to the power board. Overall, I recommend this company.