Fallon Solutions Electricians

Fallon Solutions Electricians

Tonya Sanderson

Tonya SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Work

Great customer service from all ( on the phone & technicians on site) across electrical & air conditioning. Fantastic work by Tom Houston and Elliott and Pat McAuliffe and Jason. Fans, power points, air con, & lights are awesome!! . I am very happy with the results. Recommend them and the company. We will be engaging their services for all future electrical services

Jackie W

Jackie WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, probably saved our lives

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jackie W. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zac, Ray and Shane on Google and Product review. This is amazing. I'll make sure they all receive the recognition they deserve for their hard work. Have a lovely day!

Awesome service

Had a electrician come out to fix a kitchen light and put in some new power points. Did a quick and thorough job. Was fantastic with communication explaining everything to me and his recommendations. Would use again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Shaun v. Thank you for your review. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that they achieved this. Thank you again!

Shaun v.
Shaun v.

The technicians name was Morris, very friendly and definitely knows his stuff.

Kylie Jones

Kylie JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

Pat McAuliffe did a fantastic job at our place installing a new fan and fixing our light switches. On time, professional and so helpful!!! I definitely recommend him and the company!!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Kylie, Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review. On Time, Professional and helpful are what we love hearing back. Thank you for recommending the technician and our company

Thorough explanation was appreciated

Needed a power point replaced. The electrician (Greg Brown) arrived on time. Given the minor nature of the task, he also did an electrical inspection of the house, which lead to us being brought up to date about recent, and also pending, legislative changes. He provided a detailed quotation for the original job, other possible jobs, and a last minute "Oh, while you are here" extra external power point my wife requested. We did not feel any pressure about accepting or declining each of the jobs. Once the selection was made, Greg completed all the tasks quietly and efficiently.

Good service, good advice. Thanks Greg!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Greg from fallon solutions was extremely professional and was able to identify and rectify the power outage issue in a timely manner along with a completing some additional work that was added last minute. Greg provided great service and great advice. Highly recommend.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi matt h. thank you for your kind words regarding Greg. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

McArdle

McArdleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Work

Aidan A provided great service on his two (at our request) visits and completed the job in a professional manner. Aidan also explained future work that will need to be completed, which we booked in for in a months time.

pforte

pforteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Competent and excellent team work.

Finding out that a new (Qld) State Law meant that I had to have a new switchboard installed, the quote for just that item almost doubled what I had expected, and was a stressful 'surprise'. However, along with many other upgrades (ceiling fans and new lights and power points) the total job was done professionally by 5 men in one day. All were respectful and courteous and I have no hesitation in recommending the company as a whole and in particular Chris, Dan Thomas & Kurt and two more in the team, whose names I have sadly forgotten.

Great Service

I rang to book both Electrician Jason Powell and Plumber Sam Allen for a job to be done at the same time. They both arrived on time with everything ready to complete the jobs. Both services were very efficient and polite and friendly and got on with the job with the minimum of fuss and hassle
EXCELLENT SERVICE GUYS

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast response and finished on time.

When Alan Wilson came to look at a faulty Solar inverter on the Friday afternoon he gave me a solution with many options with no pressure on which decision to make. He also pointed out something I have know for a while and gave me a price to replace and relocate my switch board. On Tuesday he and his team arrived and he Dan and Bradd completed the relocation and renewal of the switch board and removed my existing solar system and replaced it with a new system. The clean up was very professional as was their work ethics. I would recommend them to any one.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi John, Im so glad we were able to help you with the Solar and your switchboard. We Price ourselves in our professional and clean working tradesmen. Im so glad to hear you will be recommending us.

Professional and Excellent Service

Had an electrician from Fallon's out today to do some work on installing kitchen appliances, power points and lights. Greg did a professional and excellent job. Very happy with the results. Would definitely get them back to do more work and recommend them.

Electrician, Labrador.

Alen and Bradd were efficent and informative. They explained what they were doing, my house is now up to date in compliance, I have new security and external lighting, and they replaced my solar panels and inverter. They were patient and polite and I would call again. Thank you, Jill

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jill, we're pretty lucky that we have great tradesmen across our team. Not only are they skilled tradespeople, but they all have very high service standards. Thanks for recognising Alen and Bradd's hard work. Have a amazing day!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Electrician Albany Creek

Morris was a great help providing good information and service . On time and very clean work.
Would definitely get them back to do more work and recommend them.
Very happy with the results.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter, thank you for letting us know about Morris. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Fallon found a replacement electrician when the booked electrician called in sick. Jason Powell completed the job quickly - when we hit a slight problem, he worked with me to identify the best, and safest, work around.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi MDK, thank you for the positive review. We're glad that Jason was able to work with you to fix the problem. . I'll be sure to let management know he's doing an incredible job! Have an amazing day!

Electricians did outstanding work

Zac, Dan, Taylor & Hunto of Fallon Solutions did major work on our electrical. They were outstanding,
friendly and helpful. They made me feel like I was being looked after. They did work above and beyond any electricians i have ever worked with before. Because of them I will now stick to Fallon Solutions for any trade work I have in the future.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the major electrical works we have recently completed for you, and the team went above and beyond. We are pleased to hear that you will us for future trade too. It is easy with one call to fix it all.

Fault finding expert

Matt O came to my apartment to fix a faulty circuit to my oven. Matt O's technical knowledge and experience enabled him to rectify the fault. He is a good lad.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter, Thank you so much you for sharing your recent experience with Matt he is a real asset to Fallons and we are happy to hear we fix the issue. i will be sure to pass on your feedback to his manager.

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Almost speechless

If only there were more superlatives in the english language! To this date, in all my years, I have never employed such a diligent worker as Matt. He put in a ceiling fan in the office, installed a smoke alarm, hung two down-lights over the stairs (hard work because I live in a queenslander with high ceilings and one of the drops was over 8m and with little space to rest the ladder on) he also rewired the kitchen ceiling lights as the existing wiring was a mess and unsafe. Everything was carried out precisely and with informative chat between us. If I was in the service industry my feeling would be to employ him for his great demeanour alone.

Jason

JasonQueensland

Fallon Electrician, Patrick McAuliffe is a champion

Great advice, prompt and very professional! Pat knew a thing or two about his trade and very impressive also in advice provided on current legislation and updates - you know you are in good hands with Pat, that's for sure!

customer

customerQueensland

No hot water

Fallon's electrician phoned in advance and arrived on time. Located the problem quicky and fixed it thoroughly. Phoned me afterwards and advised that my hot water system had been invaded by ants. Surprise and relief, as I didn't have to get a new system, as feared. Very helpful, friendly and efficient. Really pleased. invoice 160089.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Customer. Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm mg;lad to hear you've had a positive Fallon Solutions experience. We look forward to delighting you again in the future. Have a great day!

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

When you know your home is safe

Electrician Matt Hawken spent many hours upgrading our power board and cleaning up the wiring that was a surprising mess. Matt worked diligently to get all work completed in a timely manner. He was efficient, well-mannered and very informative. Thank you Matt for all your hard work and the clean up at the end of the day.