Fallon Solutions Electricians

• Rates and Fees
CATS

CATS

Excellent Service

Today I had my old switchboard upgraded and the full house tested as part of this upgrade.
The two electricians (Zac Sullivan and Sattar) both did an exceptional job with the installing and testing of the Switchboard. When asked questions regarding the electrical issues the answer and knowledge was impressive by both guys. I will recommend Fallons to friends and family.

Grannycool

GrannycoolSouth East Queensland, QLD

24/7 Service

We needed the services of an Electrician on Sunday after a power black out. I was directed to Matt Hawken who advised me he was on his way to a prior job and would get to me next.
He kept me informed , arrived in a timely manner, explained what he thought was the problem and advised me on the cost.
He was friendly and efficient and got our electricity up and running again.
We would definitely use Fallons again

Louise d.

Louise d.South East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive Data Cabling Solution

We had a mish mash of data cables and assorted wiring, in a cupboard under the stairs, which was a real headache to do anything with. For example, multiple powerboards dangling off the wall and cables between router, modem and other stuff that comes with modern living but in an old house. New stuff had been added over 20 years so it was a big mess. Kurt came and offered an updated, modern solution that neatly stored everything and sorted out the extraneous cabling. Kurt is very polite, efficient and neat and we couldn't be happier with the ideal solution he came up with. Thank you so much Kurt! I only wish we had before and after photos.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not only electrical but many different tradies

We have been using Fallons now for years and for all our needs. They have always been punctual and friendly but I would like to thank Zachary Stuart today’s electrician when we had an emergency power outage. He came quickly after hours and rectified the problem greatly to my relief. I also want to thank Aaron who answered the phone and helped me with getting the help I needed by ringing around to find someone to come to the rescue. He kept apologising for me having to hang on until he got me an answer. This is what I find Fallons offers good old fashion service with great staff

Lights in cathedral ceiling

Shane Royle and an apprentice (I don’t remember his name) just finished my kitchen light install. My cathedral ceilings made it more difficult on them, but they made sure it was all perfect. Shane’s attention to detail was fantastic; he checked and adjusted the hang of the light several times to ensure it was exactly where I wanted it. He also filled the holes from my old fixtures, which I so appreciate.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Great service from start to finish. Service technician, Alex, was on time, very friendly, very efficient and kept me informed the whole time. Also made some suggestions for future use. Will use them again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Deon, thank you for the great review of Alex and his work/service. We're glad the job went down without a hitch and that your experience was a positive one. Have a wonderful day.

Lighting and fans

Zac is very professional and courteous and we are very happy with the work he has done for us. He was great at suggesting solutions and options without limiting out choices. Highly recommended

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Lance, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Zac's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

heather

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

happy he came

Daniel Hayes came to do an electrical inspection today. I think that we are going to feel alot safer in our house now. Daniel was very professional and very easy in his manner would have him back again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for this lovely review of Daniel. We're so glad to hear he visit was such a good one and that you're feeling much safer in your home. Have a wonderful day.

Oven and cooktop installation

Just got and oven and cooktop installation done by Zachary Stuart. His service was impeccable, he was extremely punctual, very knowledgeable in his trade and very friendly. We will definitely use Fallon Solution again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Mark, thank you for the glowing review of Zachary . We do strive to provide the most complete service with our technicians. Their knowledge, skills and timeliness are an asset to us. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Great home electrical work

Going through a period of updating an older home and needed some electrical including lighting, fans, smoke alarms etc to be redone. Work was undertaken by Andrew W over a two day period. He was very professional in all that he did and provided top advice and kept us fully informed. Would use him again.
Satisfied customer

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Alex P arrived on time and was very professional. He did the jobs efficiently and recommended new smoke alarms which we had done as well, Highly recommended - very friendly and polite - and tidied up before he left! Perfect!

Melissa C.

Melissa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for the new switchboard!

Thanks Dan R and Aaron L for the professional, considerate and thorough service! I appreciated your patience in explaining the extra features of the switchboard. I'm much more knowledgeable about power to our house, electrical safety and how we can be energy efficient in the future. Thanks again!

Sue

Sue

Electrical

Our service technician was Morris. He was very easy to deal with and very competent with his work.
Very pleased with the finished job. Had no problems dealing with the company.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sue, thank you for the great review of Morris work and service. We're glad the job went down without a hitch and that your experience was a positive one. Have a wonderful day.

Solar panels are essential to keep electricity cost down

Inspection of roof solar panels and inspect switchboard, test safety switches and generally check switchboard performance etc. Photograph panels on roof and copy latest electric bill and comment on system output etc....Good Job Morris would you be so kind enough to send me a copy of the photos you took and report on our electric bill.

peter s.

peter s.

security

had some security camera work installed at home. had Chris.B and jESS.M Installing the system for me. absolutley outstanding the pair of them. very profesional, friendly . Very easy to get along with.Fallon seam to employ excellent personal. I will highly recommend your company to others.
Regards
Peter Sharpe

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter we're very lucky that we have great team across our business. Not only are they skilled tradespeople, but they all have very high service standards, polite nature and professionalism. Thanks for recognising Chris and Jess's hard work.

Lachlan G.

Lachlan G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great work with fixed pricing

Alex P. Installed 5 fans that we had bought and even with them being unknown to him the installation went flawlessly and at a fixed price. He showed up for the fans and while he was here we had him also quote and install on some additional down lights all with fixed prices.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Lachlan, thank you for the great review of Alex and his work. We're glad the job went down without a hitch and that your experience was a positive one. Have a wonderful day.

Oven And Cooktop Installation

Spent two frustrating weeks looking for an electrician no one could help me decided to give it a chance and called up Fallon called on Tuesday and the technician arrived Wednesday and completed the job the same day.
Technician’s name was Marco a very nice down to earth friendly knowledgeable guy who explained everything in deatail and offered alternatives which were cheap and cost effective. He even did a free check of the house and was able to identify a plug socket that needed replacing and rewired our smoke alarms to make them compatible with the QLD regulations.
I would definitely recommend to others and will use this service again in the future.
Thanks Fallon and Marco.

Gail and Allan Black

Gail and Allan BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Solution

Thank you Daniel Hayes for your outstanding service this morning! I am very pleased with the options you gave me & enormously happy with the work you did! Thanks again Daniel & Fallons!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Gail and Allan, thank you for your kind words regarding Daniel and Fallon Solutions as a whole. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Have a lovely day.

Andrew W was great to deal with. He was helpful and efficient and organised. Arrived on time and gave a courtesy call before arriving. Would fully recommend the technician and Fallon to others.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Laura, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and letting the customer's know when we're on the way. This is our bread and butter and it's great to Andrew demonstrated this so well. Thank you for sharing your review.

Geoff.

Geoff.South East Queensland, QLD

new switchboard

Dan Rasmussan
Aaron Leedham
Nice blokes who did a good job - very informative for a non-technical owner.
Also very thorough in testing the install, and I have a lot of confidence that the new switchboard is both better and safer.