Fallon Solutions Electricians
See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fallon Solutions

Pros

Impressive communication skills
Outstanding customer service

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Overpriced

Charged $480 for replacing a house fuse which took about 15 mins.

Anthony Whiting

Anthony was Punctual, a gentleman, professional and offered his knowledge regarding electrical updates and easy to talk to.

• Incentivised Review No
Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you very much Christine for a glowing review of Anthony and his Electrical services!

Mick
Mick

Problem solved !!

I’m very thankful that Fallon Solutions sent: James C, to resolve my electrical wiring issue. He was just so helpful and did such a great job, I’m just so impressed that whenever I hear someone wanting a electrician, I will be telling them to call James C at Fallons. Thankyou once again, Michael L

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you very much Mick for a glowing review of James and his Electrical work!

Cath
CathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ceiling fans and lights

Thanks Anthony W for your professional service today in Scarborough. Thanks for re-testing the lights and finding the problem. It all appears to be working okay now. I really appreciated your advice and skills. Fallon Solutions, you rock!

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you Cath for a lovely review of Anthony and the Electrical work!

Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Shane Royle and Cooper did a number of jobs on the same visit. They were friendly and helpful, explaining the work clearly and completing it without fuss. I highly recommend them.

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you Damian for a great review of Shane, Cooper and the Electrical work!

Proficient and cheerful

100% satisfied with the work and reliability of the Damien, the electrician and James, the apprentice who reinstated electricity to half my house. Thanks very much for high quality work.

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you Anne-Maree for a glowing review of Damien, James & the Electrical work!

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant polite informative tidy.

Nicko who attended the job was very respectful pleasant and polite. He was able to give me several options. He completed the job efficiently and tidied up. It’s been along time since I received such wonderful service. Thank you

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you Julie. I am so glad Nicko provided a great experience for you!

Val
ValSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did a Good Job

The electrician (Shane) and apprentice (James) arrived on time and were professional and personable. They did the job of installing a powerpoint and about 30M of internet cabling and cleaned everything up A 10/10 FOR THIS.

While the price quoted was on the higher side, this work was time critical and based on previous work they had done for me I was happy to proceed. I knew I could rely on their work. We were also able to negotiate a price and I am happy with their work.

A thank you to Aaron for his help

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you very much Val for a great review! I am so glad that we did a great job for you and was able to give you a better price.
Kind Regards,
Aaron

Dominic Nicholl
Dominic Nicholl

Good explanation of options to renovate the old solar system.

Just had Dan Hayes around to inspect and advise on our old solar system. Very pleased with his explanation of issues and recommendations. Also advised on improving the safety of our power board.

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you very much Dominic for a great review of Dan and his great service!

Lyndal
LyndalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gallons has every solution to your problems

David Young came to our house to replace a switch. He also helped us to decide to replace our smoke alarm system for the uptodate one. David explained everything extremely well.
He was very quick ,helpful and explained everything to us.

• Incentivised Review No
Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you Lyndal for a glowing review of David and his Electrical work!

J. Dixon
J. DixonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant, friendly service

James C, assisted by Luke and Keanu, did 2 days of top notch work with a bit of problem solving to provide the lighting and electrical upgrades I wanted. The whole job was much faster than expected, and the house feels really fresh with all the new fixtures. Highly recommended!

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you for a lovely review of your recent Electrical Job! We are so glad that James, Luke and Keanu produced a great result for you.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The electricians assigned to this project, David Young & Keanu, did a terrific job, were prompt, courteous, and new what they were doing. Made suggestions to improve - all of which made sense. Would highly recommend their services

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you Chris for a glowing review of David, Keanu and the Electrical work!

Rudolf Winter
Rudolf WinterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Keegan Clough and his team were just wonderful, friendly and ever so helpful. Keegan explained everything to me and all of them left the premises clean and tidy. I am happy!

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you for a glowing review of Keegan and his work mates!

Rachael Field
Rachael FieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really great service

I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Fallon Solutions. Damien gave us an expert appraisal of a range of electrical issues we needed sorted. We now have wonderful new ceiling fans with lights and we can see in the kitchen with great new downlights. More projects lie ahead! Damien was really expert at his work and was mentoring Jamie so admirably. They were lovely people to meet and talk with. Thank you!

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you very much Rachael for a lovely review of Damien and Jamie! We are glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to delighting you again in the future.

Prescision Professionals

Dean and Tyran were tireless, methodical and precise in the pursuit, diagnosis and correction of an electrical fault in our home in the most trying of circumstances, when time was of an essence. I found them to be prompt, friendly, and professional from beginning to end, with them taking much pride in making sure that our property was left in clean condition at the end of the job.

I could not recommend them both more highly, and they are a credit to Fallons Solutions stable of excellent tradesmen.

Fallon SolutionsFallon SolutionsSend a private message

Thank you very much Phillipa for taking the time to let us know how great of a service you received from our Electricians Dean and Tyran!

Nat
Natasked
Fallong Solutions Electricians

Do you install any CCTV and spotlight cameras I bought elsewhere?
Do you install any digital door lock of my choice?

New Home Owner.
New Home Owner.

I am interested in the same thing.

Get an answer from our members and Fallon Solutions representatives

Fallon Solutions Electricians

Features

• Fallon Solutions is based in QLD, and sends electricians to service cities such as Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
  • This business offers a wide variety of services, such as data cabling, installing security alarms and CCTV cameras, and performing electrical testing.
  • Booking an electrician is a quick and easy process. Clients can choose to speak to a consultant via the online chat system or phone line, or book an appointment through the online booking form.

Points of praise

• Electricians swiftly diagnosed any issues and commenced work immediately – there was no messing around. They also presented impressive communication skills, explaining what was wrong and how they would fix it.
  • This business will help people during inconvenient times, such as after hours or even public holidays. Some reviewers mentioned how they need assistance during Christmas Eve emergencies, and electricians were there immediately to help.
  • Most reviewers mentioned how pleased they were that the electricians were respectful of their properties and cleaned up after themselves after they finished the job.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Fallon Solutions can light up a room with their outstanding service. In 2022, this feat has earned the company a Product Review Award for Best Electrician. Reviewers were particularly enamoured with the excellent customer service, and the timeliness with which jobs were completed.

Compare all 9 Fallon Solutions