Listing monitored by Fallon Solutions

Pros

• Impressive communication skills

• Outstanding customer service

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Michelle D.
Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Job Very Well Done

James C from the electrical department came to my home as I only had power to half of my house. He rewired my electrical box and got the house up and running again. A few days later I had energex come to my house to connect my solar, the gentleman from Energex asked me who has done work on my electrical box? I asked why he wanted to know, and he said "they have done a great job" thanks James C

Graeme C
Graeme CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cook Top and Oven Installation

Electrician Damien P. was professional, timely and very particular in his task. The job was completed both quickly and safely. I'm very happy with the results and would recommend Damien as an electrician.

Prue
PrueSouth East Queensland, QLD

a professional job

James Condliffe and Jake replaced the electrical board in our shed, then installed a light, fan and power point in the bedroom. Both jobs were very neatly executed, and they cleaned up after themselves. They were pleasant young men and not at all phased by the difficulty of the installation in the house which is double brick with a cement roof. Great work guys!

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Hi Prue. This is fantastic to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of James and Jake's Electrical work!

Excellent Service

David Y came out to address several electrical issues. He was punctual, friendly, very knowledgeable and he went above and beyond to ensure I received a good outcome. Thanks David!

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Julie, I am glad to hear that David was on time, friendly and overall a true professional!

customer
customerQueensland

New smoke alarms

Damien and Taite came to install the new government recommended smoke alarm system and they showed up on time, worked efficiently and cleaned up after themselves, and then explained how the system worked. Very reliable; they did a great job.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you very much for a great review of Damien and Taite!

Mag
MagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome work

James did a very professional job installing new 2 ceiling fans and upgraded my old fire alarm system. He explained everthing in details, showed up on time, highly recommended A+.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Mag for a great review of James and his Electrical services!

Completely satisfied

I found Mark our electrician to be prompt, well mannered and very professional, I would highly recommend Fallon for all your electrical needs, we'll done Fallon and we'll done mark

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Anne for this fantastic review of Mark. Mark is one our newer Team Members so it is great to hear that he is already delivering fantastic service to our Customers!

Rose
Rose

Helpful Information

Matt O. checked the solar panels and took photos which make it so much easier knowing what it all means. Gave me some options which I will consider in a year or two. He was courteous and informative and very helpful.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Rose for a fantastic review of Matt!

Marge
Marge

New ceiling fan and lights

Wonderful service

Chris came to look at my washing machine, he explained clearly what was wrong and how much to fix it - he has the parts on hand and now i can do my washing - friendly affordable service !!

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you for a fantastic review of Chris and the washing machine repair completed for you!

Happy Helensvalers
Happy HelensvalersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I'm so glad Fallon Solutions was recommend to us by a neighbour. David has done an outstanding job of installing a security light, replacing our smoke alarm system and checking over our property for us. David's knowledge and etiquette is brilliant and his apprentice Tyran is also great at his job. We feel secure knowing we can call on Fallon for all or property needs in the future.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you for this fantastic review of David and Tyran! Sounds like they have gone above and beyond and delivered the true Fallon Solutions experience!

Sally Mayocchi
Sally Mayocchi South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

Our hot water system stopped heating. Fallon Solutions sent out Josh Ford. Same day service which was very important. The thought of cold showers in winter was daunting. Josh identified and fixed the problem. He also checked all electricals while here. Josh was courteous and professional. We are very happy clients.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Hi Sally. Thank you for this glowing review of Josh. We pride ourselves on our timeliness and I am glad to hear that we were able to fix your Hot Water System on the same day!

Jan Carter
Jan CarterSouth East Queensland, QLD

professional and friendly service

I had 3 electrical jobs in one day-installing all lights, installing smoke alarms and redoing the fuse box. Josh Ford and Sean Rogers arrived promptly and their work was meticulous and professional. very impressive. and they left everything clean and tidy.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Jan for this great review of both Josh and Sean!

Air con repair

Thank you, John, for helping sort out my long-standing air conditioner problems! Punctual, reliable, and friendly. Able to explain the issue clearly to me. Will be great to have a functioning unit again.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Hi Amy. Thank you for this fantastic review of John. I will be sure to pass this onto John and his Management Team. Have a great day!

Other Electricians

On-time, fair price, great work

Morris installed a bathroom exhaust and replaced a cooktop. He provided advice on the items he installed as well as things to consider for the future such as smoke alarm legislation changes. His work was thorough and clean and his approach was friendly and ready to help with any questions. Thank you Morris.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

This is fantastic to hear, thank you for taking the time to let us know about Morris and his Electrical services!

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fallon Solutions reviews

Nat
Natasked
Fallong Solutions Electricians

Do you install any CCTV and spotlight cameras I bought elsewhere?
Do you install any digital door lock of my choice?

New Home Owner.
New Home Owner.

I am interested in the same thing.

Get an answer from our members and Fallon Solutions representatives

Features:

• Fallon Solutions is based in QLD, and sends electricians to service cities such as Brisbane and the Gold Coast
  • This business offers a wide variety of services, such as data cabling, installing security alarms and CCTV cameras, and performing electrical testing
  • Booking an electrician is a quick and easy process. Clients can choose to speak to a consultant via the online chat system or phone line, or book an appointment through the online booking form

Points of praise:

• Electricians swiftly diagnosed any issues and commenced work immediately – there was no messing around. They also presented impressive communication skills, explaining what was wrong and how they would fix it.
  • This business will help people during inconvenient times, such as after hours or even public holidays. Some reviewers mentioned how they need assistance during Christmas Eve emergencies, and electricians were there immediately to help.
  • Most reviewers mentioned how pleased they were that the electricians were respectful of their properties and cleaned up after themselves after they finished the job.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Fallon Solutions (Electricians) has achieved a 2021 ProductReview Award thanks to their impressive service that has left many customers satisfied.

Compare all 9 Fallon Solutions