Fallon Solutions Electricians

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for what we wanted.

Easy to contact Fallon Solutions and they had a representative contact us within a day. When there was going to be a delay they informed us immediately. The work was preformed to what we wanted,

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Wendy, thank you for your kind words regarding Fallon Solutions. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. Have a wonderful day!

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of Mind

Aidan and Andrew spent a hot day to upgrade our power box and check all the wiring in our house. They did a sterling job in the sweltering heat without complaint. Their professionalism and friendliness makes dealing with Fallon Solutions so enjoyable. To again have an operating surge protector gives us peace of mind.

maria7263

maria7263South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent in every way

Electrician Matthew Hawken did an excellent job today. Very helpful, courteous and the work was done efficiently. He went out of his way to be extra helpful to us which was greatly appreciated. He is a credit to the company, thank you.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you maria7263 for this amazing review of Matthew. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Matthew and his management team.

Lara

LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient

Ben and Scott did a fantastic job bringing my power box and home up to code and fixing a number of lights and switches. Ben also took the time to thoroughly explain what was done and educate me in regards to the issues resolved. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing electrical work done.

Punctual, friendly and efficient

Matty Hawker came out today after we had lost power due to a fallen power line. From the moment he came out of the vehicle he displayed friendliness and professionalism at the same time explaining clearly what he had to do. He also had brought to my attention other issues that I had overlooked and quite happily willing to fix it there and then. He was efficient and I would highly recommend this company for their excellent service. Matty Hawker is definitely an asset to the company.

madonna

madonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Jason Powell

Jason was very polite, accurately detailed in his explanations of work to be done and extremely thorough and professional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for an electrician.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you madonna for this amazing review of Jason. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Jason and his management team.

No Nonsense Job Done!

Greg came out to do a couple electrical jobs for us- he was great, friendly and helpful, took time to explain what he was going to do and why. Highly Recommend

Michele

Michele

Electrician, The Gap

Jye F provided excellent service in a courteous and efficient manner. Job was not easy and he went the extra distance to ensure it was done properly. Thank you Jye F for your hard work.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Michele, thank you for your review of Jye and his work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this, regardless of the job difficulty. Thank you again!

Donna Gauld

Donna GauldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Dan Rasmussen and Aaron (sorry, can’t read his last name), completed an upgrade on my switchboard today (a big job in this heat). They were very polite, courteous and respectful. They arrived on time, that is a big plus in my book and kept me informed throughout the day of their progress. They tidied up after completing the job and then ran me through the changes made to my switchboard and also how to maintain it in the future. Very thankful for a job well done and would recommend their services to anyone.

Donna

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied

Matt O was easy to work with. Explained what he was doing. On time. Standard of work and materials good. Provided good advice for an ongoing project. No unexpected surprises.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Way out of touch on price!

Besides being rather late, I have never seen anything like it - absolutely amazed by their quote. Don't get sucked into paying up for their special 12 mth "free" quote and check. You must get other quotes which you will find will be up to half the price depending on circumstances...

RoG

RoGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dan H is Great

Dan arrived in good time of the booking window, explained everything clearly and did a great job, much appreciated. Very cheerful made it a pleasure, thank you Dan, Cheers RG

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you RoG for this amazing review of Dan H. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Dan and his management team.

Fred S.

Fred S.

very good service.

Daniel Hayes came out to examine electrical work needed in home during an electrical safety inspection. He was very knowledgeable and professional in his approach. He advised what was required that would improve power points etc. and gave options. Appointment now made to carry out the improvements as requested.
Fallon staff on call lines also very helpful.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Fred S. Thank you very much for a great review of Daniel! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in his visit. I'll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Phew, what a relief

Morris came to look at a faulty florescent light in the kitchen. He recommended I replace it with LED which was delivered as he removed the old fitting. He also did a safety check and replaced one of my two smoke detectors which was out of date.I was impressed with his polite and friendly manner. Also the way he explained the payment options.He offered me a choice of three levels of brightness . I was happy to take the brightest option in the kitchen. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company to deal with, they show up when they said they would.

Very happy with work carried out by Chris R. diagnosed the problem quickly with our oven, and did the repair work efficiently. Would recommend Fallon Solutions for any maintenance needed.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Lesley, thanks for your kind words! We often hear great things about Chris and it never gets old! We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard experience every time. Thanks again!

Neil McCann

Neil McCannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bait and switch, over servicing

Beware. This electrician offered a great call-out rate for Sunday. But when they arrived they over-serviced and over-priced. They also attempted to get us to do unnecessary repairs and the price quoted was over double any other quote. Their spiel is very practised and clever.

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service by Fallons again as always

Tom came today and performed some planned electrical work. Great work, good manners and very friendly young man. Fallons are a great company to work with. They are always punctual and have really good services and great staff. Highly recommend them

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Mandy, thank you for your kind words regarding Tom and Fallon Solutions as a whole. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Have a lovely day.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of faulty stove element controls

Chris was able to identify the problem immediately and replaced the stove heating element controls which fixed the fault. We were pleased with the speedy service call in response to our enquiry. He was also able to arrange for a service call to be made later regarding a plumbing problem.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Michael. Wow thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding Chris! It's great to hear that he was able to fix the issue. I'll be sure to let management know that Chris is doing a great job! Have a great day!

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fan & smoke detector installations

Patrick McAuliffe completed electrical safety inspection of my home. He explained everything thoroughly. He replaced an old ceiling fan with a new one & replaced our old outdated smoke alarms with new compliant ones in a timely & efficient manner.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Deborah, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Patrick's visit. I'll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Work

Electrician Scott was excellent. Had some extra work done a week later by Dan R. and Aaron (apprentice) ... who were also excellent. They guys went above and beyond both times.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Brett, we're very lucky that we have great tradesmen across all of our services. Not only are they skilled tradespeople, but they all have very high service standards. Thanks for recognising Scott, Dan & Aaron's hard work.