Fantastic Furniture Chrirorest

Medium, Plush, Firm

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

We still love it

We bought this mattress four years ago for our holiday house and are still so thrilled with it. Many guests that stay there comment on how comfy the bed is. We have a removable topper on it which makes it even more comfy and warm in winter. We are considering getting one for home and ditching our expensive tempur mattress. We are buying our daughter a single chirorest soon. Shall keep you posted on her review.

Purchased in April 2015 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Nowra for $500.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Discomfort No
Heat Retention Yes
SaggingNo

Casandra s

Casandra sHobart, TAS

Only a week old

It was ok for a couple of days
I went and brought a pillow topper as my back started to get sore
It is sagging on the sides already and uncomfortable not enough support

Purchased in May 2019 at Fantastic Furniture TAS, Hobart for $399.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Discomfort Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Mike G

Mike G

Very good mattress

Purchased in January 2019 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Lismore for $299.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Discomfort No
SaggingNo
Jason

JasonWheatbelt, WA

Worst mattress ever

We purchased the Chirorest queen mattress from Fantastic furniture Cannington 6 weeks ago. It has collapsed and we can feel the bed slats through the mattress. It is so uncomfortable and cannot be slept on. I contacted the store and sent photos as requested. The manufacturer has rejected the warranty claim so now we are stuck with a mattress we paid $550 for and can't sleep on it .

Purchased in January 2019 at Fantastic Furniture WA, Cannington for $550.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Discomfort Yes
SaggingYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jason, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Could you please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details and sales order number? Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

summerwind1974

summerwind1974Launceston, TAS

Tried and tested for 7 years

Date PurchasedSep 2011
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Summerwind1974, thanks for choosing to share your thoughts on the Chirorest Queen mattress! We're pleased to hear its provided you with both comfort and support over the years. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Shiv

ShivBrisbane

Totally Unhappy with mattress

We bought this mattress together with the bed thinking it is locally made and is affordable.
Having slept on it for a week it has given me the worst back pain.
I would like to return it asap.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Worst mattress I've ever bought

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bondy, we are really sorry to hear you are not happy with your mattress. Unfortunately we are unable to offer change of mind returns on mattresses. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kat

KatSydney

Nothing good to say

From the moment I received my mattress I knew it wasn't the same one I tested in store,it was uncomfortable and has caused me pain in my hip,neck and back ever since I started using it.I can't afford another one at the moment so I'm stuck with it,total waste of money and to top it off the mattress is looking it's shape,very disappointed.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
mattw1992

mattw1992

Awful mattress with service to match.

After just a few months the mattress started to sag in the middle, clearly a fault seeing two people sleep in the bed, after 9 months its now so bad that it is causing serious pain. After calling both the warrawong store and head office they refuse to remedy at all, will take to fair trading and see what happens from there. Disgusting customer service. Go anywhere else and get a good quality mattress.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
kel

kelmelbourne

Chirorest-king single, 2 year old crying in pain

Date PurchasedAug 2017

AndyH

AndyHSydney

8 Years & Still Going Strong

My wife and I bought this mattress as a newly married couple setting up home. We were looking for something affordable and obviously comfortable. It's now been 8 years and we still love it and never had any issues. In fact we're going to get a 2nd one for our new spare room.

Date PurchasedMay 2009
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andy H, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are delighted to hear you and your wife are still enjoying your Chirorest Queen mattress. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Worst Mattress Ever

I bought the mattress a year ago on 05/06/2016. It started to sag little within few weeks. I turned the mattress otherside as the instructions showed to turn it to avoid sagging. But, the sagging developed all over the middle portion. I developed back pain and neck pain after few months.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Worst mattresses and so unhappy with Thomastown store.

Worst mattress ever. Made my pregnancy more painful. Had to have physio couldn't get a good nights sleep. Contact the store purchased under 12 months ago sent photos to provide proof. Sunk in so bad my 2 year old can't sleep in the middle she rolls. My neck and back hurt. Get told nothing can be done. Extremely upset. Thanks Thomastown fantastic furniture. Taking it to the ombudsmen now.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Joe
Joe

Hi we went into the store and they told us to basically go away.

ChelledCanberra

The worst mattress ever - not fit for purpose

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Chelled

Thanks Annie I will send you an email with my details

Worst mattress ever....

Just bought a double Cirorest mattress 10 days ago !
Worst I ever slept on !
Ordered and got a firm on...what a joke.
Having already back problems in the morning....
After having read all the comments on here...I know why !!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Norbert Schmitz
Norbert Schmitz

Thank you for your concern.
I will write to you right know.

Sachita

SachitaHurstville

Sagging and sinking of mattress

Hi,

I bought Chirorest mattress King from Dubbo on 18/03/2013, invoice no:2302000016251
under the name [personal details removed]. It had 5 years of guarantee,
I am having problem with this mattress as it is sinks and doesn't hold up making a lot of depression and causing us
a back problem. I am also attaching the picture of the mattress. I am currently living in Hurstville 2220. Hope
to get prompt action. It says it has 5 years of guarantee.

With regards,
Sachita Parajuli

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

You get what you pay for

After two months I gave it to my little daughter, who weighs less and is smaller than me. Totally uncomfortable even with just me sleeping on it. Basically most stuff I've had from FF is garbage. My settee ripped in a week and that was after I had to have it taken back to the store to be fixed with the feet that didn't fit. If this is Australian made, I wouldn't bother.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Trusted Rico

Trusted Ricomelbourne

Fanatic Furniture Chirorest Queen

Date PurchasedSep 2012

James

JamesGold Coast

Couldn't believe my back pain was due to this expensive mattress

Purchased the Duplex King mattress with the Kingston King bed and have not had a good nights sleep on it since delivery just one month ago. Terrible back pain in which ever position I sleep in, just feels like it sags incredibly into the centre. I slept on at a friend's house on their spare room air bed and honestly it was like a dream in comfort comparatively. Sleeping on the sofa now as I just can't take it. $849 for the mattress, how can it be this bad???
So many bad reviews, wish I'd seen these before even considering buying. Why are you selling these Fantastic???

Date PurchasedNov 2016

MichaelSydney

Chiro-rest is a shocking mattress

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Michael

Hi Annie, I have sent an e-mail and have not heard back yet. Regards, Michael.