Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt

3.8

David P

David P

Farmers Union ripping customers off

We've bought Farmers union Yogurt for many years but have noticed that in past weeks the package has downsized from 1KG (Blue foil) to 950grams (Green foil). Still the same price.
Why this odd number and no price change.
Going metric was meant to standardize weights and measures into 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 litres or kilos. Liquids are now 700 ml not 750.
Its just another day as a ripped off customer
Like the other comments I will be changing brand.

Purchased in September 2020.

JayneK

JayneKFar North Queensland, QLD

Farmers Union, please don't ever change the recipe!!

This yoghurt is really tasty. It's creamy, smooth and not too tart. It is by far the best yoghurt I have ever eaten. Also works nicely as a side to an Indian curry, or with some ice cream and banana slices. I like the 4 x 160g tubs, they're a little pricier but I think they taste better than the medium sized tub (not sure how?) and are a good snack size. The vanilla one is really yummy too, but make sure you mix it heaps with a spoon first to get the full flavour.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Angie S.

Angie S.Sydney, NSW

It is tasty and not expensive!

I love greek yogurt which is not too sweet or sour. This Farmers Union Greek is absolutely valuable price and the taste is very good.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$4.50.

Yoghurts

Find out how Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt compares to other Yoghurts

Isabella v.

Isabella v.Deakin 2600, ACT

Yummy & creamy

Always tasty, never seems to have an issue, doesn’t get much water sitting on top.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

The best ever

In all my 68 years of eating yoghurt this product is the best.
Love the creamy smooth flavour of vanilla or honey. And not too tart. DO NOT CHANGE THE FORMAT PLEASE

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

greentealuv

greentealuvVictoria

Same volume/more water?!

I did enjoy Farmers Union Greek Yogurt for its taste and consistency...love thick yogurt! Then some months ago I noticed that it had become thinner. I checked reviews and found David's (SA) review about yogurt 'downsizing'. So now I'm thinking, in NSW, it's been 'watered down' to achieve a similar outcome. It still tastes the same, but sadly, Farmers has lost me to Jalna now.

Purchased in April 2019.

Tommy G.

Tommy G.

Changed it bad batch

I purchased this every week, but recently the batches seem different? Very water and thin. I hope this is not a permanent change. That would be a shame because it use to be the best yoghurt.

Purchased in March 2019.

David. SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Downsizing again

Have just noticed change in Foil display. Also This product container used to be !kg and is now 950g It is disgusting . The way of manufactures these days. Happens all the time. Reducing size quantity volume etc ,and getting away with it .HUH. Like it or lump it. !!! Us consumers suffer in the end .ALWAYS

JRN

JRNMelbourne

Great Low-Sugar Afternoon Snack

Great to fill the mid afternoon gap between lunch and dinner. Even better when given a freebie from a colleague

Yoghurts

Farmer's Union Yoghurt

My favourite yoghurt BUT have you noticed they have changed the quantity they are selling? The 1KG jar/pot is now 950g. Why would you package this strange quantity? This is another form of price increase - they should be upfront about increases! They have also forgotten to alter their photos on their website and in this ad!

CCP
CCP

I since noticed that it is the Vanilla bean flavour that has the reduced quantity. The plain yoghurt is still 1 KG!

an_G

an_GAU

The perfect natural yoghurt !

A versatile and creamy yoghurt that is perfect for sweet and savoury dishes. It goes well on tacos, burritos, baked potatoes, dips and in curries. Just add some fresh fruit and a bit of honey to make a delicious healthy dessert. This product is a weekly essential on my shopping list ! It is also reasonably priced and usually on special at Coles.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tastes like chobani's plain yogurt

It's not sweet, and not too sour. it has the right mild (not sharp) sourness perfectly balanced by the mild smooth creaminess. I'd say it's better than chobani's. It is cheaper as well. best plain yogurt in the market.

marcusSydney, NSW

Excellent quality product

A well made yogurt, consistent quality. Best for making dips with, it does not have that sour aftertaste other yoghurt's have. I hope they keep doing what they do because they have this spot on. This is by far the best yoghurt on the market. Don't go for fancy brand names.

marcus

The review below from CCP can you provide a photo to back up your claim ? I purchased a tub yesterday 1/5/2018 with a used by date of 7/6/2018 which is 1KG not 950g.