Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt

Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Changed it bad batch

I purchased this every week, but recently the batches seem different? Very water and thin. I hope this is not a permanent change. That would be a shame because it use to be the best yoghurt.

Purchased in March 2019.

Downsizing again

Have just noticed change in Foil display. Also This product container used to be !kg and is now 950g It is disgusting . The way of manufactures these days. Happens all the time. Reducing size quantity volume etc ,and getting away with it .HUH. Like it or lump it. !!! Us consumers suffer in the end .ALWAYS

Great Low-Sugar Afternoon Snack

Great to fill the mid afternoon gap between lunch and dinner. Even better when given a freebie from a colleague

Farmer's Union Yoghurt

My favourite yoghurt BUT have you noticed they have changed the quantity they are selling? The 1KG jar/pot is now 950g. Why would you package this strange quantity? This is another form of price increase - they should be upfront about increases! They have also forgotten to alter their photos on their website and in this ad!

I since noticed that it is the Vanilla bean flavour that has the reduced quantity. The plain yoghurt is still 1 KG!

The perfect natural yoghurt !

A versatile and creamy yoghurt that is perfect for sweet and savoury dishes. It goes well on tacos, burritos, baked potatoes, dips and in curries. Just add some fresh fruit and a bit of honey to make a delicious healthy dessert. This product is a weekly essential on my shopping list ! It is also reasonably priced and usually on special at Coles.

Tastes like chobani's plain yogurt

It's not sweet, and not too sour. it has the right mild (not sharp) sourness perfectly balanced by the mild smooth creaminess. I'd say it's better than chobani's. It is cheaper as well. best plain yogurt in the market.

Excellent quality product

A well made yogurt, consistent quality. Best for making dips with, it does not have that sour aftertaste other yoghurt's have. I hope they keep doing what they do because they have this spot on. This is by far the best yoghurt on the market. Don't go for fancy brand names.

The review below from CCP can you provide a photo to back up your claim ? I purchased a tub yesterday 1/5/2018 with a used by date of 7/6/2018 which is 1KG not 950g.

How long after I open a 1kg tub of plain Greek yoghurt will it last
From the fridge would say about two weeks I suppose .

Why has the consistency of the natural Greek yoghurt changed, by the time I get half way down the 1 kg tub I can no longer spoon it out I have to pour it out?
Seems that the longer it is kept it does turn to liquid.That seems to happen to other yoghurts too.Do not keep it for any longer than 4 days once opened. It also doesn’t happen to the other brands I am now trying.

Curious about sugar quantity?