4.9

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Rani

RaniSydney, NSW

Adam was extremely understanding, respectful, clear explanation of the issue and the process involved. Clean up was one of the best I have seen in a tradesman job. Excellent experience. Thank you Adam.

Claire

ClaireSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Clay and his helper were prompt, professional and pleasant. They kept me informed at each stage of the repair of a blocked outside pipe, which had to be replaced, and they even came back on Saturday afternoon to finish the clean up. We will certainly recommend them to others.

Gabrielle

GabrielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Adam provided a fantastic service.
He communicated with me regarding his arrival time, including a call to advise that he would be later than expected.
He identified the problem and clearly explained the process and associated costs.
He spent a lot of time working to fix the problem and avoid having to remove the toilet.
The cleanup was great.
A very positive experience. Thank you!

MBG

MBGSydney, NSW

Professional & Honest!

I cannot stress how much of a relief our experience with Fast Ontime was! They’re going into my contacts and will be the only plumbers we call with confidence in their pricing and their technical skills. My mum had a burst pipe that involved leak detection services, and we’d collected some alarmingly high quotes. These guys *immediately* offered a fair and affordable quote for the detection. The detection that followed a reasonable time after was super quick, and the pipe was repaired the next day... We felt so comfortable every lovely plumber and leak specialist we met—they even noticed some dodgy work previously performed by different plumbers that made perfect sense given the number of problems we’ve had. So happy. Thank you!

A Complement

Thursday last, I had a new gas hot water heater installed at my premises at Wedderburn. This note is to offer my thanks and compliments for a job well done.
Not only was the job completed on time and on budget, but I found the installing plumber ( first name Ray, last name unknown) to be most accommodating in attending to my numerous requests. The entire job was completed in a very professional manner.
My compliments also to your office lady, Riley, who was was most courteous during our numerous communications.
Kind regards,
Vic

Nina

NinaSydney, NSW

Replaced hot water system

Had an emergency call out to look at hot water system. Very happy with Clay who quoted, fixed and rectified the problem. Professional service and happy with the work..highly recommended!

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Martin

Great service call. showed up exactly when expected and completed the job very efficiently. also really straightforward about what we could potentially do ourselves to keep costs down. Quick and painless! Will definitely call BEST again the next time we need plumbing services

Juliana

JulianaSydney, NSW

Best in the business

Very knowledgeable about what needed to be repaired. Highly satisfied with the fast and reliable service. Will definitely be contacting them again when needed in the future. Could not recommend enough!

Chakra

ChakraSydney, NSW

Perfect service.

Service is pretty good.
The Kurt came on time when I called them.
They assessed the problem and quickly found the leaking on the toilet. They changed the toilet and all done.
I recommend others to use their service.

Awesome service

I am very please with clay and josh, they cleaned up the backyard very well, they are very hard working young man, I think they deserve pay rise, very happy

Hi Jean,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you're happy with Clay and Josh's work. We will pass along the kind words.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Awesome work

I am very please with clay and joshs work, they cleaned up the backyard very good, they were very hard working man, they both deserve a pay rise, amazing workers.

Hi Jean,

Natalie

Natalie

Leaky taps

Adam did a great job repairing my leaking shower taps. His service was above and beyond as he provided some good advice around this reoccurring issue, definitely recommend! Thank you.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

I would highly recommend these guys they done an amazing job especially to Adam I want to thank him for coming out to help with the water system he did the job professionally , Adam also answered all our questions and checked if anything else had a problem thanks again to the guys you are honestly amazing and Adam your brilliant :)

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are so glad you liked Adam's work. We will pass along the kind words.

AmAzing

I would highly recommend this plumbing company. Adam is an absolute amazing job, my taps are all working fine now, no leaks. He didn’t even damage anything and most importantly he cleaned up his mess after he was finished. I would definitely call this company again if I need to.

Nasia Kyriacou

Nasia KyriacouSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Outstanding quality of service brought to us by Adam. We thank him for such Professionalism as well as affordable pricing with fast response to our emergency damage at our home.

Find out how Fast Ontime Local Plumber compares to other Plumbers

Great Service & Fast Response Time!

We would highly recommend these guys. When we called on the weekend the response time was fast, it was within an hour. Clay did a thorough check of our problem, answered all our questions and had it sorted to be repaired the very next morning. The guys that came out were fantastic, for a big job they had it done in no time. Thanks again Clay & the boys, you were amazing! Cheers!

5 star service

Adam came out to inspect 2 problems being the block drain and hot water system for me. Adam the technician came to do the job and I was please with how he handled it very sufficiently and knowingly. He came on time, did the job professionally, and took time to explain the process to me and also was really well priced! Overall I am really pleased with everything and would very recommend Adam the technician for all your plumbing needs !

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Very efficient and helpful worker

Kurt was on time fast and very reliable, very happy answered all questions I had for him would definatly recommend these plumbers. Amazing service. Can’t wait to use them for future work.

Ruru

RuruSydney, NSW

Amazing job

Came out on time got the job done in no time service was amazing and Adam was so respectful and explained everything that needed to be done to me would definitely be recommending him to anyone that asks me about the plumber !

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Top quality, good service!

Could not have asked for anything better- amazing and quick service. Catered to all my needs! Plumber went out of his way to ensure the job was completed to the best quality. Would recommend Adam to anyone who needs a plumber.