• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Michelle

Michelle Sydney, NSW

Outstanding plumber

Jared came to our house to diagnose a leak. He was prompt, professional, extremely competent, so pleasant to deal with and very reasonably priced. Unusual to find such an outstanding tradesperson. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Kylie

KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute Joke !!

Arrived to quote and told collapsed pipe. Charged $400 too find this out then told need excavator for job etc etc blah blah. Next day one young guy turns up does job in half a day leaves a whopping great hole under my fence for dogs to escape and charges another $1600. Absolute rip off !!!

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Good Plumber

The lady who picked up the phone allocated the job straight away and up front with cost. James the plumber turned up within 1 hour. He was very friendly. He quickly checked around and found the problem. He explained what he was going to do and completed the job efficiently. Also heft the work area spotless. Nice people! Highly recommend!

customer_Alan

customer_Alan

Turned up on time. Up front with cost and the guy that turned up was so nice and got the job done with no drama. Left the work area spotless

Agi

AgiSydney, NSW

Cannot be trusted: No promise for No Call out fees

As there is no call out fees, we try their service. However, suddenly they send a report and wanted us A$110 and we said we doesnt want the report anymore and they charge us A$45 instead for the call out fees.

This company turned around and charge us fees which we don't agree to pay. So basically, the break their promise of no call out fees.

Otherwise, the company will file a legal action towards me. I paid if they want the A$45 desperately.

Mariam Sydney, NSW

They give you a good offer on the phone but don't stand by their words once you book them in. Very unreliable.

Andrea C.

Andrea C.Illawarra, NSW

Water Damage due to Toilet work

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Rajendra Nath

Rajendra NathSydney, NSW

The work was done with professionalism. Satisfied but seniors card discount was not given though advertised on the card dropped in mail. Reason provided for not giving discount was that I must provide senior's card at the time of the quote and not at the time of payment. I was not aware of this. Copy of invoice was not given on which they claim was stated. Apart from this happy withe service.

Suzie_Q

Suzie_QSydney, NSW

Very fast & professional service

Our hot water went out so I called the company & James arrived literally within the hour! He was very professional & knowledgeable & sorted our issues. Wed have no hesitation in using this company again.

Len

Len

On Time: Joke!

Phoned at 12.00 noon and was told the plumber would be there between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm. At 7.00 pm, no response, so I called again and was told the plumber would phone me straight away. No response by 7.30 pm. Phoned again. The person who answered was unsympathetic. Will never use them again.

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Hi Len, we have not heard from you still..
We take these comments seriously and would really like to speak to you about this matter

Helen T.

Helen T.Sydney, NSW

Great work

We were very impressed by the plumbers professionalism. The job was done in the time frame advised and it was well done. The installers cleaned up everything and left the bathrooms clean. I really appreciate trades people who clean up after themselves and they did.

Rosalie Lin

Rosalie LinSydney, NSW

Very friendly plumber -James

James who came to fix our blocked pipe/drainage was so friendly and very professional. I keep asking questions and he was so friendly to answered it. I never come across of having problem to call a plumber so this is my first time and glad to call this company to fix it for us. I always believe in a good friendly service in which nowadays is hard to get.

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Extremely professional and hard working

From start to finish, the team at East on Time Plumming where amazing. It was a large job replacing a sewage T junction as well as inputting lining through old clay pipes over 4 days. The team worked tirelessly over this time and made sure we were kept informed of their progress along the way. Amazingly we were still able to use the toilets throughout this time. Would not hesitate to recommend
Well done gents

Pluming Service

The service provided by Adam and Jardin was friendly, professional and efficient. Tradesmen were very professional who made sure that they understood our needs. Work carried out met our expectations
I would readily recommend.

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Prompt, great friendly and professional service

Tradesman was very professional and a tidy worker who made sure that he understood our needs. Work carried out met our expectations and advice given was valuable and helped us to save upcoming costs. Will definitely engage the services of this company for future works if needed.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Fast and on time with a great job

William explained clearly what had to be done, was careful with the lawn he had to dig up and worked diligently to replace the 70 year old junction which was broken by tree roots. Once he was able to have a clear view of the rest of the sewer line, he offered a cost efficient relining process , eliminating the need to dig up the driveway. At all times he was professional in his approach ,coupled with a pleasant attitude rarely seen today. Thanks William , I would recommend the company you work for if similar work needs to be completed.

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Very happy with the service

James was punctual, polite and thoroughly explained what was required. Completed the work and provided a detailed service report promptly. Very happy with the service and would definitely use again.

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Thank you Jared. Great job!

We were very happy with Jared’s service. He was pleasant, efficient and professional. The service was reasonably priced and the company fitted us in at very short notice. Highly recommend.

Fast Ontime L.Fast Ontime Local Plumber

Excellent Service and prompt completion.

I've just had a job done by James and I am happy with the service.He was prompt and explained every step in the process. I would highly recommend this company

Ian Scott

Ian ScottSydney, NSW

Great Job. Well done

I recently had a repair done by James. He was punctual. He explained what had to be done. Gave me various options and I decided what to do. He did a good job and cleaned up. I was very happy with his work.