Fast Removalist

Fast Removalist

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fast Removalist

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

So obliging

Downsizing from family home to 2 bed apartment. Not easy. David and Joseph were so patient, careful and obliging
Some items were extremely difficult to move but never heard a complaint from them

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Faith
Faith

Very pleased with service

Sinan and Ghareb did a great job. (I hope that I got their names correct. I moved from a 3 bedroom villa to a retirement unit in an adjacent suburb. Although a bit late they had let me know so there was no stress. I was impressed with the care they took of my goods especially Frig and mattresses. The unit was in a security building on the first floor and a fair distance from the goods lift to my unit. Everything was moved in a timely manner and I would recommend them to others.

Rooster S.
Rooster S.Sydney, NSW

Silver and frank

Silver and frank did a great job. They were quick no fuss good manners and they were carefully with my things.
Highly recommend this company.
Very economical and easy to deal with.

Jody S.
Jody S.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give a zero rating I would.

Jack Peterson
Jack PetersonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Liers!

Never trust them, they give you a price and charge you more for the reasons that they make!
Also if you cancel, they don't give your money back.
Look at their fake positive reviews!

Five Star Service Thank You Fast Removalists

best movers ever, steve & mario the best in the country. i moved from darlinghurst to woy woy, it was great experience.not issues at all. they came up on time wrapped all the items. best guys ever.

SamMccain
SamMccainMelbourne

Best Removalists Sydney To Melbourne & Great Movers

A friend of mine has recommened Fast Removalists Sydney to me as i was looking for a reliable interstate removalists to do my move without headache or stress. these guys were amazing all the way from the start to the end. Steve, Mario and the third guy. i forgot his name. best movers in australia. i will recommend them and will use your service again next year.

Natasha1965
Natasha1965Brisbane

Super Fantastic Movers - sydney to gold coast move

im really glad i have done my move with you guys, the best removalists company. punctual very professional. i moved from sydney to gold coast without any single mistake. everything was beyond my expectations. i will definitely use you again guys. thanx steve and mario great guys

John
JohnNorth Western Region, NSW

Super amazing removalists

Best interstate removalists, thank you guys for the hard work you did. Steve and Mario. I will definitely recommend you guys.

Fheidari
FheidariSydney

This company is a scam

This company is scam never use them. They damaged my furniture and they charged me extra. Instead of $50 they charged me $200. The manager was very rude and shouted at me and threatened me when I was talk to him about the problem. They arrive 3 hours late and did not start on time. Our move was over a short distance and it took about 6 hours to move from 3 bedroom to 3 bedroom unit. NEVER EVER use them

ARA
ARASydney

Disaster - have a court decision against them

Ralph
RalphSydney

Subcontractors - beware, hit and miss. Ours destroyed much and didn't complete the job.

AdrianSydney, NSW

Amazing company in moving all over Sydney . Highly recommend to others.and chandan and his outsider

It was from Sydney to Cobar 9 hours drive. No stress Fully reliable...Just book them for save money with awesome experience. I recommend Chandan to others.He is very good worker...

Chris M
Chris MSydney

Ruined our property- DONT USE THEM!

Best Company For Moving .Chandan and his outsider did excellent job.a I will always book them for mo
Excellent job done by chandan and his outsider.Good company .not damage anything .Everything done nicely. Perfect professional workers.regards Ana. No damage