Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I highly recommend fastlane finance

I highly recommend fastlane finance, Paul was super helpful delt with everything. Answered any questions i had,happy to explain anything i wasnt sure about and i have new car in a couple of days. Call and talk to paul.

Perfect: Charles was absolutely Amazing

Charles was absolutely Amazing with everything and spot on, he helped me with everything from finding a car and purchasing to insurance and the delivery of it, thanks for everything Charles you do a top job!!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (Sedan)

Great experience

Charles from fastlane finance had great customer services it was a pleasure to deal with him. Was very helpful, answered all my questions and guided me through the whole process.

Best Csstomer Service

Thank you very easy to deal with from beginning to the end have also kept me inform and keep communication lines open all the way I would recommended then to anyone

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Amazing customer service! Highly recommend

Big thank you to Graham for helping me with getting my first car! Amazing customer service, made it very easy for me, was very hands on and quick to arrange everything. Highly recommend fast lane finance!

Application Process

Highly Recommended Fastlane Finance!!!

Allister from Fastlane Finance was a pleasure to deal with. He helped me choose the correct loan and the car I wanted. He helped me through step by step and kept me up to date with the loan process. I highly recommend Allister. He went the extra mile. Everything was in detail. No hidden fees or charges, Just straight up front about everything and will definitely be dealing with him and Fastlane Finance in the future. Thanks again Allister for such a smooth, easy process!

Application Process

highly recommend Paul and the team!

Paul walked me through the process quickly step by step in a short phone call and had me sold on using these guys, provided great service and answered any question I had highly recommend him!

Awesome!! Enjoying the ride

Shawn Malik you are a awesome bloke who went above and beyond to make sure I got the loan and the ride that I need. Love it. Thanks for everything. If you looking for finance ring these guys and ask for Shawn. He won't dissapoint you.

Happy with Fastlane Finance

Great service and very happy with Charles Moore couldn't have asked for a better car deal, Would highly recommend Fastlane Finance to anyone looking for Finance. Keep up the good work.

Awesome customer service

Hi I am very happy and thankful to Brody he is the man he helped us a lot During the process of loan I highly recommend this guy he is best hope to deal with you in future Brody cheers mate !

Very happy

Highly recommended Charles, he was very helpful with getting everything sorted as quick as possible and was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. Thank you heaps Charles.

Incredibly happy with the service and knowledge

My first time doing a loan or finance and brody helped me through it all absalute top bloke would 100 percent recomend to anyone as he was very patient with me and went through everything step by step and explained it all well so i wasnt left in the dark about my choices wich really helped me in the end do what i needed to do. 100 percent legend.

Application Process

First time doing a finance, and was glad that brody helped me every step of the way, half the time I think I was annoying him with all my questions lol, but definelty recommend his service!

Very happy with the fastlane finance

Fastlane finance where fantastic to work with.
Allister was a huge help and successfuly helped us finance our new car. Will 100% recommend to family and friends.

A big thank you

A bid thank you to Graham for all your help with my car Loan he was very friendly and helpful would recommend he to anyone thanks again

Amazing.

This was my first time financing a vehicle, Brody was excellent and worked pretty fast. The loan i received was amazing, everything worked out great, perfect! and he made sure i got the car i had my mind set on. Great manners and a pleasant personality. Glad i went through fast lane finance, Thank you so much, Cheers.

Massive 5 out of 5

Was our first time finace ae car an was help by Allister he when an extra mile for my family first car an I can't thank him enough for all he's help. Keep up the good work Allister Merry Christmas. One happy customer here for Christmas.

Awesome service

Brody was awesome and so helpful, got everything rolling really quickly, and his mannerism was amazing, so happy i went through fast lane finance.

Great Service

The customer service I received was fantastic, very friendly, thorough and in contact at all times. I'm very happy with the loan I received and love my new car. The proccess was fast, easy and it was ensured I completely understood everything before proceeding. A+

Very satisfied excellent customer service with quick response

I'm very satisfied with the loan I got and I've got a great car thanks to Joshua Marr. Thanks for your time and effort for getting my loan.