Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.667 years (6)

Danielle is awesome to deal with

Danielle is awesome to deal with she made the whole process easy an a good person to talk to.
She kept me updated on how everything was going an she was also patient.she sort of made the impossible,possible,she just kept trying an trying until we got the ok.i will highly recommend Danielle if your looking for Finace.thank you again Danielle.

Savu T.

Savu T.Sydney, NSW

Brody is a legend

Brody is an absolute legend to deal with, made the whole process easy as and an easy person to talk to, i would highly recommend to anyone wanting finance or loans and also helped me with vehicle loan and insurance
He helped me every step of the way. He made impossible possible a big thumbs up brother.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelNissan Dualis J10
J-P Chauvin

J-P ChauvinSydney, NSW

Clear advice, quick response, all done.

Steven Denver was a great help to me in obtaining a personal loan. His suggestions were prompt, clear & options were given. There was no hard sell, much appreciated. I will refer Steven to people searching for financal advice.Thanks

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.I (2005-2008)
Beau Callaghan

Beau CallaghanMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome service!!!

Brody is an absolute legend to deal with, made the whole process easy as and an easy person to talk to, i would highly recommend to anyone wanting finance or loans and also helped me with vehicle insurance

Jez

JezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would definitely use again, and recommend to anyone.

Charles was wonderful to deal with. Answered questions promptly, organised everything beautifully, and made the whole experience of getting finance, and buying a car enjoyable and easy. Roadside Assistance, and warranty were helpfully added to my purchase too.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic service

Paul was absolutely fantastic during the whole process, I have purchased two cars in the past 5 months and used Paul and fastlane finance for both purchases, for me it was a quick and simple process, I recommend fastlane finance for anyone looking to purchase a car.

TanyaE

TanyaEEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolutely great

Absolutely great customer service, allister went above and beyond to help find the best rate and car for me even answering all my questions! It tool me over a week to find the right car, Allister was very patient, always kept in contact with me to see how things were going. The easy transaction after signing the papers, Thank you so much for getting My car Allister :)

Loan TypeFixed Rate

I highly recommend fastlane finance

I highly recommend fastlane finance, Paul was super helpful delt with everything. Answered any questions i had,happy to explain anything i wasnt sure about and i have new car in a couple of days. Call and talk to paul.

William Cronk

William CronkMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect: Charles was absolutely Amazing

Charles was absolutely Amazing with everything and spot on, he helped me with everything from finding a car and purchasing to insurance and the delivery of it, thanks for everything Charles you do a top job!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (Sedan)

Great experience

Charles from fastlane finance had great customer services it was a pleasure to deal with him. Was very helpful, answered all my questions and guided me through the whole process.

Fale S.

Fale S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Csstomer Service

Thank you very easy to deal with from beginning to the end have also kept me inform and keep communication lines open all the way I would recommended then to anyone

Amazing customer service! Highly recommend

Big thank you to Graham for helping me with getting my first car! Amazing customer service, made it very easy for me, was very hands on and quick to arrange everything. Highly recommend fast lane finance!

Sarah-G W

Sarah-G WMid North Coast, NSW

Highly Recommended Fastlane Finance!!!

Allister from Fastlane Finance was a pleasure to deal with. He helped me choose the correct loan and the car I wanted. He helped me through step by step and kept me up to date with the loan process. I highly recommend Allister. He went the extra mile. Everything was in detail. No hidden fees or charges, Just straight up front about everything and will definitely be dealing with him and Fastlane Finance in the future. Thanks again Allister for such a smooth, easy process!

Application Process

highly recommend Paul and the team!

Paul walked me through the process quickly step by step in a short phone call and had me sold on using these guys, provided great service and answered any question I had highly recommend him!

Awesome!! Enjoying the ride

Shawn Malik you are a awesome bloke who went above and beyond to make sure I got the loan and the ride that I need. Love it. Thanks for everything. If you looking for finance ring these guys and ask for Shawn. He won't dissapoint you.

Allen H

Allen HCentral, SA

Happy with Fastlane Finance

Great service and very happy with Charles Moore couldn't have asked for a better car deal, Would highly recommend Fastlane Finance to anyone looking for Finance. Keep up the good work.

Awesome customer service

Hi I am very happy and thankful to Brody he is the man he helped us a lot During the process of loan I highly recommend this guy he is best hope to deal with you in future Brody cheers mate !

Skye

SkyeWestern Australia

Very happy

Highly recommended Charles, he was very helpful with getting everything sorted as quick as possible and was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. Thank you heaps Charles.

N.wilson

N.wilsonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Incredibly happy with the service and knowledge

My first time doing a loan or finance and brody helped me through it all absalute top bloke would 100 percent recomend to anyone as he was very patient with me and went through everything step by step and explained it all well so i wasnt left in the dark about my choices wich really helped me in the end do what i needed to do. 100 percent legend.

Ilisha

IlishaSydney, NSW

First time doing a finance, and was glad that brody helped me every step of the way, half the time I think I was annoying him with all my questions lol, but definelty recommend his service!