Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance

Very happy

Highly recommended Charles, he was very helpful with getting everything sorted as quick as possible and was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. Thank you heaps Charles.

Incredibly happy with the service and knowledge

My first time doing a loan or finance and brody helped me through it all absalute top bloke would 100 percent recomend to anyone as he was very patient with me and went through everything step by step and explained it all well so i wasnt left in the dark about my choices wich really helped me in the end do what i needed to do. 100 percent legend.

Application Process

First time doing a finance, and was glad that brody helped me every step of the way, half the time I think I was annoying him with all my questions lol, but definelty recommend his service!

Very happy with the fastlane finance

Fastlane finance where fantastic to work with.
Allister was a huge help and successfuly helped us finance our new car. Will 100% recommend to family and friends.

A big thank you

A bid thank you to Graham for all your help with my car Loan he was very friendly and helpful would recommend he to anyone thanks again

Amazing.

This was my first time financing a vehicle, Brody was excellent and worked pretty fast. The loan i received was amazing, everything worked out great, perfect! and he made sure i got the car i had my mind set on. Great manners and a pleasant personality. Glad i went through fast lane finance, Thank you so much, Cheers.

Massive 5 out of 5

Was our first time finace ae car an was help by Allister he when an extra mile for my family first car an I can't thank him enough for all he's help. Keep up the good work Allister Merry Christmas. One happy customer here for Christmas.

Awesome service

Brody was awesome and so helpful, got everything rolling really quickly, and his mannerism was amazing, so happy i went through fast lane finance.

Great Service

The customer service I received was fantastic, very friendly, thorough and in contact at all times. I'm very happy with the loan I received and love my new car. The proccess was fast, easy and it was ensured I completely understood everything before proceeding. A+

Very satisfied excellent customer service with quick response

I'm very satisfied with the loan I got and I've got a great car thanks to Joshua Marr. Thanks for your time and effort for getting my loan.

Excellent customer service

Can’t thank Charles Moore enough for looking after me with finance for a new vehicle
Fast and easy process
Highly recommended

Could not be happier with fastlane finance

Would highly recommend Brody Cooper. He has helped me with my car finance after having trouble with a hire equipment mob that was making it hard to survive on making the weekly payments but Brody once again helped me get back on my feet to refinance my car and reduce the payments by half. So very thankful for hes help.. 5 star rating hands down.

Couldn’t be more satisfied !!

I could not have gotten the help that I needed anywhere else ! Service was A+ customer service was outstanding very quick to respond to emails as well as phone calls I had Shawn Malik handling my application he was helpful the whole way through the process & clearly answered any questions I had thanks so much Shawn !!

Very helpful

Went through Brodie at fast lane finance he went out of his way to find the right deal for me and was excellent at explaining the contract he got the bank to increase my loan and found the car I was looking for couldn’t recommend him enough

Very helpful, great service

Very friendly and helpful staff. They found me a loan when no one else could and at a decent rate. Highly recommend!

Perfect service, extremely helpful

I just went for my first ever loan on a car through Ty from fast lane finance and was extremely happy with how I was treated throughout the whole thing with my minimal knowledge on loans Ty talked me through everything I needed to know and was very helpful everytime I didn’t understand parts of the paperwork. I had a short amount of time to get my new car and Ty did everything he could to get it all happening as fast as possible. Overall I’m very happy with all the service I received from Ty and the Fastlane team.

Absolutely amazing service

My partner and I had a rough time climbing out of debt that we had occurred before we met and found it so hard to get a line of credit for a new car for our 3 boys, we had tried other places with no success until we found Alistair with fast lane autos, not only was he absolutely amazing in communicating and keeping us in the loop he also got us finance so we could buy a decent car and a great price, absolutely amazing company and worth that chat if you’ve tried everywhere else like we had...

Can't believe them

So I got a 2012 Ve commordore from fast lane they where are happy to take my money but when I got my car it had dents all over it. Had stone chips and the boot was missing the carpet. Try ringing then 2 weeks straight 10 times a day. But no answer. When I signed up to get the car they said it was in all in good order. All I can say don't trust what they are telling you and don't hang over the money until u see the car

Very POOR AfterSales Service

I went to FastLane Finance seeing their advertisement on the internet. Approached them for a car loan. As usual, they requested for financial details etc, gave that to them, met up with the broker, got the loan. All good.
After the sale went through, I went back to the broker for some follow up questions.
Guess what ? No Reply WHATSOEVER...rang him countless times, sent several emails...as if he has vanished into thin air...
IF this their definition of customer service, then I will not be dealing with them again.