Fastway Plumbing

Never ever use these plumbers.

Never use these guys. They didn't fix the problem but still insisted on $50 for coming out and quoted $800 more required. I then used a local plumber and the whole problem was fixed to $260 total. These people are crooks!

Professional help

The laundry tap fell off and they Fastway plumbers went out of their way to make sure i got the same tapware. I wont hesitate to use this company again.

Bunch of crooks / the good reviews obviously written by them

I dealt with them before I found this site. Overcharged and failed to fix the problem. Workers totally disinterested and admitted they didn't know where leak was coming from but still wanted the money.

Another Rip off

Another Rip offSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THESE GUYS

So where do l begin. From the start they didnt fix the issues my hot water system had. Then when l complained that l still have the problem they said just said there is nothing we can do and they ran off. I was told to get another opinion on the issue in the form of a report and they will settle the dispute. Paid $200 to have a report done. Then 2 weeks later they just email back saying we did you a favour fixing it cheaply. What a joke all the other plumbers l call laughed at the fact these guys are still operating by riping customers off eapecially the vunerable. So be ware!!!!

Aimi Hayashi

Aimi HayashiSydney, NSW

Beautiful bathroom renovation

Fastway Plumbing helped my dream bathroom come true. They were very accomodating along the way when the other tradies didn’t live up to my expectation. Fastway Plumbing went above and beyond. I high recommend them for any renovation you do.

RosiesBoss

RosiesBossSydney, NSW

phone service excellent.
workers excellent, polite, efficient, excellent communication.
Jason and his off sider explained everything with patience and care. the work was done quickly,efficiently,and well.
The guarantee was explained well
We would highly recommend this pair of young men for replacing hot water heaters. Very happy and grateful customers

Carla D

Carla DSydney, NSW

Water hammer and leaking hot water system fixed!

Ryan from fastway Plumbing was great. He was nice to deal with and made sure that I was happy with everything. His workmanship was first class and there was no issues I encountered at all. Would be delighted to have him do another job for me.

Big job done quickly and cheaply

I had Angelo do a very big job on my property where he replaced me 15 meters of sewer. He arrived 7am on the dot and politely declined each time i offered door or water. I’m very happy with his service.

Angelo also changed my toilet conplimentary.

Darylee J Jay

Darylee J JaySydney, NSW

WASHING MACHINE INSTALLATION

I got a new washing machine and sent an online request for getting a plumber to install it. A lady called me within a minute of putting through the request and booked me in. She was very lovely.

The plumber that turned up on my doorstep was really polite as well.
While he was here changed my shower head as a compliment

Jophenny.Isaac

Jophenny.IsaacSydney, NSW

Expensive but top quality service

Drill into pipe and in a panic I accepted the quote. Jye was very comforting but I did think it expensive. I know they provide good top quality service and they will be save into my phone book

Anne gray

Anne graySydney, NSW

Fantastic service provided

I suffer from anxiety so when I woke up to the hot water system flooding my laundry and kitchen I was very stressed and had to take the day off. They fit me in between 8 to 10 and they installed a new hot water system even mopping up the floor and drying the carpet surrounds.

Sisil

Sisil

Never Use This Company!!!

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Another person ripped off

Had blocked drain in sink told price questioned it as being excessive told was complex poured acid down and charge $1200 then had hide to offer $20 for 5 star review False and misleading be warned !!
They caused a leak and said it was our fault. Don’t use them or ask for refund

Rates and Fees

Rip off people. Charge too much money

Rip of people for too much money. Never ever call them again. If any one reading this post please get someone else. I got rip off by $1150 for change small pipe. Labour spend only 1 hour, Guy call Jason, he scared us that if you not repair this asap premises flooded with water. And he change only small pipe which I saw on eBay for $25.00 & labour $100.00 & other charges add, the job is not more than $250 or maximum if they said provide life time warranty $300. but to charge $1150 that's completely rip off. People do not go with them. I am putting review every platform so we can save as much as people from this company call Fastway plumbing

BIRJU S.
BIRJU S.

The Fastway to Pour your money down the drain!!

$1,257 to clear a drain and pour chemicals down after. Seriously the job took less the 30 mins. Unfortunately my wife had no idea on a fair price between $300 to $400. Based on the Customer feed back from others this is a company happy to pray on those without an understanding of market value. This job was straight labour and chemicals you can buy at Bunnings. This is an outfit of bandits with no care for the poor people they cross paths with. Expect to be handed a contract way above market and then have it used as an excuse. You fell for it so tough luck. Keep looking there are plenty of fair plumbing business you don't need this one.

HOT WATER SYSTEM FIX

My hot water system was like warm and didn’t want to go with the other plumbers so I found these guys on google.

It was a quick job and now I have hot water again

FastWay PlumbingFastway Plumbing

Happy with the customer service

I was serviced by Jackson. He was a very professional and fixed my leaking tap on the spot. I would definitely recommend their service.... their price maybe not but it’s good to deal with a professional company.

Good work fastway

My Flexi burst under the sink. I called and within 20 mins they were here. They were great and efficient and I went to my night shift without worrying about my house flooding.

TeeJay

TeeJayIllawarra, NSW

Expensive

The service was fine, but I just found out I got overcharged. $358 inc gst to change a inlet valve on a toilet for less then an hours work. Beware.

Robbery

Over charge. Forced work on site without approval. Demanded payment. Did not leave premise until paid. Make sure you use HiPages before booking a plumber. Stay away from Fastaway Plumbing. They charge 6 times more than an honest hard working Australian plumber that you can find on HiPages.