Fastway Plumbing

Professional from start to finish

Just had a couple of things to do around the house so called fastway Plumbing to get it over and done with. They were very prompt and professional. The office staff were great also. Recommending their service to you.

Rates and Fees

Supply and installed a new pressure limiting valve for my hot water system

The pressure limiting valve was leaking on my hot water system. Fastway Plumbing replaced it and some installed new lines of copper as they werent the best and looked like they were about to leak.

chiara

chiaraSydney, NSW

blocked sewer point

Costa did a great job. It was an absulutely bad mess before he came but then he cleared the blockage and clean water up after himself. Very great full for the work he did

Doreen Hsu

Doreen HsuSydney, NSW

Very helpful!

I live in student accomodation and have been waiting for their plumber to come for weeks just to clear a simple blockage. I got fed up and contacted the first plumber that came up on google. Fastway Plumbing arrived on the same day and on time which is a bonus. The problem was fixed straight away.

May and George

May and GeorgeSydney, NSW

Fantastic work - hot water tank

Changed my hot water tank just in time for Christmas! Very grateful for the team at Fastway Plumbing for making it happen so quickly. The lovely boys also fixed my leaking tap round the back.

Deepa smith

Deepa smithIllawarra, NSW

I had a wet patch on my driveway. Fastway Plumbing jack hammered and replaced the burst pipe. It was one hell of a noisy day but they got the job done.

Narelle

NarelleSydney, NSW

Really quick service

I was very surprised with this plumbing company after being let down by another.

I waited all of yesterday and today for my usual plumber to arrive but nothing so I jumped online and within 3 hours a waterline was run to my fridge and it was installed.

I think Ive found my new plumber!

1 star to 5 stars

The plumbers put in a new kitchen mixer and it started leaking from the pull down hose. I was very disappointed that I paid $800 to have something leaking. I called them back and it was a rip in the hose that was causing the leak. The plumber organised a warranty claim and he had it replaced on the same day.

Expensive but they have good after care and service

Rates and Fees

Please people, tell your friends not to deal with Fastway Plumbing

Russ

RussSydney, NSW

Bunch of crooks

Stated to my tenant that it was a big plumbing job and required urgent attention. Did not show her the terms and conditions of the contract, and would not break down the invoice for me the owner of the property, would sue the tenant if not paid straight away - amount $2,261.16.
I took the old part to a wholesale plumbing, cost retail $174.90. The plumber arrived at 10.00 am, sourced and fitted the part and was gone by 11.40 am - $1,000 per hour labour
Do not no do business with this company

N hughs

N hughsSydney, NSW

Happy with the service

I had Jye out today after I smelt gas. He was great, down to earth and had a lot of plumbing. He tested everything and found out it was a leak behind my outdoor bbq area. Thanks jye

elita d.

elita d.Sydney, NSW

Very expensive and rip off the hard earned money

Not a fan

Not a fanSydney, NSW

Overpriced quote in the extreme - also quoted $35 over phone for call out then charged $38.50

Neil Kraus

Neil KrausSydney, NSW

Leaking tap

Had a leaking tap at the front of my property. I also got my taps inside serviced becuz they got gritty. I would not wait to call them again. Glad I gave them a call

Fit out

We employed fastway Plumbing to do our fit out for the commercial kitchen after our normal plumber got injured. There were a lot of plumbers they sent to finish the job within a day.
Truly appreciate the hard work. Cheers

June

JuneIllawarra, NSW

Loyal customer indeed!

I had my two sets of taps serviced last year. Last night I work up to a popping noise and the hot water tank had burst from the top! I called their after hours service and the young lady scheduled me in 7 oclock. They fixed it for my quick smart and also received a loyalty discount

Bradley merc

Bradley mercIllawarra, NSW

Had no hot water when I woke up. And found it has split down the bottom. Unfortunately it also wet my carpets and I was in a panic. The plumber priced for a new hot water system and he placed me on a payment plan.

He did a great job and I hope this gets passed onto his boss!

Johan Kim

Johan KimSydney, NSW

Prompt service. Quality work. Kind and professional.

Ryan came to install a vanity that I purchased. Unfortunately it was too big for the space so I got him to purchase one. He came back with another plumber to help him smash it out. It looks amazing now and he also installed the mirror for me for free!

jimi review

I bought filter tap online but it was too hard to install . I call professional plumbing and they do it straight away , no Messing around. Thankyou for the work you do on Friday .

Wyatt

WyattSydney, NSW

Great installation

Top notch quality work. They changed my gas from lpg to natural gas for my bbq. I saw them check the work 3 times over and showed me the completed installation.