Felix Vendor Marketplace

Strong web site with good backup mangers who understand there services and follow up leads for both sides of platform. The site is easy to respond and not to engaging with required info etc

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for your feedback John. We hope to see you again soon.

Andrew

AndrewWestern Australia

Genuine opportunities

Felix has provided a real boost to our sales opportunities. Their customer base is a perfect match for our business, the projects are real and the personal contact is meaningful and constructive. We would highly recommend.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Andrew for trusting Felix Vendor Marketplace to help boost your business. We really appreciate it.

Vince

VincePerth, WA

Great access to equipment with excellent service

we have worked closely with the Plant miner team which is always willing and offering good access to a variety of work & assisting us with equipment for our projects .
we find it easy site to use with good information and feedback .
well done team.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Vince. Always a pleasure.

Trades Comparison Websites

Find out how Felix Vendor Marketplace compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Best platform for earthmoving I’ve ever used

This platform brings the outside world to you , it’s very simple to use I’m in my sixties and been using it for about 10 years. I do a lot of plant and project managing and could not do without it ! It simply works perfectly , the results are as good as it gets, the staff are the most help full people you will ever find , and the most knowledgeable in their field ! I recommend it to everybody it’s the best there is .

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for your kind words and feedback Derek. We certainly hope to see you again soon!

will

willNorthern Region, NSW

Great place to find Plant & equipment through out Australia

WTC has been working with the team for many years now, The site is easy to get around to source equipment and the back up is fantastic! Look forward working with them for many years to come.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Hi there Will, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to assisting you in years to come too!

Extremely helpful service

Jack and the crew at Felix marketplace have always been extremely helpful
Iv found felix to be a great tool to source quotes for any plant hire, as a plumber it has saved me endless amounts of time on multiple projects”

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for your kind words Antony. Hope to help you out again in the future.

PDR

PDRPerth, WA

Great Platform

We have been using Plantminer for many years with great success. It's a great platform to use for all your hiring needs and saves our business valuable time and money by casting the net far and wide instead of us having to chase suppliers individually

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for being a loyal customer!

Rachel M

Rachel MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useable platform with 5 star service

The platform is very user friendly with the Marketplace team always available to answer any questions. Being a developer we refer our contractors to Felix to assist in finding subbies and plant hire to therefore eliminate any delays to our combined programmes.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Rachel, glad to be of help!

Nicholas L.

Nicholas L.South East Queensland, QLD

Effective with a quick turn around

Within a few hours of having the RFQs out for review we were being contacted by potential vendors. Direct communication with the Felix representative to help assist and ensure we are getting the most appropriate vendors while still ensuring a competitive rate helps to resolve potential issues before they arise, Would definitely recommend.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Nicholas. We certainly hope to help you out again in the future.

Pink Plant Hire

Pink Plant Hire South East Queensland, QLD

No stress Plant Finder

Easy tool to use, great service. Lots of options for machinery around Australia. Flick an email to them and within minutes up online. Always put the extra leg work in to find equipment. Friendly group of people, Sean goes above and beyond to help. Good work mate.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for your kind words Pink Plant Hire, we'll be passing the feedback onto Sean. Hope to see you around soon.

Proper service!

Received quick and efficient feedback! Exposed us to more suppliers that we did not know existed. Very easy to use and personnel are very accommodating to your logistics needs. Very good service!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Araya for using Felix Vendor Marketplace!

James J.

James J.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Platform

This is one of the best platforms I've found for sourcing plant and equipment, especially specialized equipment and contractors where some other platforms fall short, the team are super helpful and results are quick and always of quality. i would refer my colleagues to Felix every time.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Appreciate your kind words James. Hope to see you again soon.

Shane F.

Shane F.Sydney, NSW

The most efficient website I have used and it's FREE!

Very quick and easy to use service. Let the helpful team know what you are needing pricing on. They then put the request through their website and local relevant vendors price back to me. Takes so much weight off your shoulders. Instead of sending multiple emails per day or making heaps of phone calls. They do it all for a FREE service. Cant recommend more highly. Cheers guys.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Glad to help out! We're always here if you need us. Thank you.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Awesome way to efficiently source rates

Felix Marketplace has saved me countless hours of searching for local contractors for my projects.
All I need to do is login to my account and submit a request for quotation, and i start getting back quotes from guys that can assist.
Each request is fully customizable so i can decide on the type of rate i want to see, if i need any float, and what kind of tickets the operators will need. The system also organises my quotes for me which makes it easy to compare, and with a click of a button they can be exported to excel.

Highly recommend for anyone that needs to get prices from the market, or is heavily involved in their company's procurement.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

hey Steve, thank you for your review. We're glad to be of service. Hope to see you again soon!

Ryan

RyanBrisbane

No replies and Follow came months after initial inquiry

Submitted my requirement to plant miner. I was followed up by the plant miner people in the first week and they said they had plenty of people interested in my job. However I got no replies and found a supplier the old fashion way. Got a call from plant miner staff a couple of months later and they only called me to offer more services. They provide a rubbish service with rubbish follow up.

SamEdmondson Park

Worst service

Customer service is the worst. I emailed 4 times no reply about my quotations. Never get a reply. As soon as I threaten them I'll call department of fare trading I get a call back. I learnt in this world every man for themselves. Just want to take your money and run.

Sam

Why would I I talk to you guys. You are good for nothing I hope your company goes down for disrespectful behaviour. You are a bunch thieves

A fantastic sales tool.

PlantMiner has been a wonderful additional sales tool.
We've had the platform for a number of months now and are getting leads to the small & medium size jobs that we just did not have access to previously. I would highly recommend.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Hi Dave, Thank you for reviewing your experience with PlantMiner! We are happy to hear that the platform has been generating such great returns for you and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Review collected in partnership with Felix Vendor Marketplace

A must have for any business

We use Plant miner because they save time and money for us. We don't need to hire anyone internally to search upcoming works. PM do all this for you. They send the leads and the rest is up to us.

Hirely recommended for any busniess

Hi A Plus Contracting,
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with PlantMiner!

One stop shop for Plant for Civil Construction

Harry and the team at PlantMiner have shown exceptional customer service and drive to assist their clients. We utilise both sides of the platform, hiring in equipment and also the hiring out of our own equipment and have found the response from PlantMiner and their subscribers to be fantastic. Would definitely recommend PlantMiner to others in the Civil Construction Industries.

Great Network Connections

The people at PlantMiner are fantastic and are always guiding and supporting. We have contacted and connected to other businesses and expanded our work. Thanks guys

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Hi Dianne, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your experience using PlantMiner. We look forward to continuing to expand your connections and strengthening our relationship.