Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Service

The staff at Stud Park Rowville have got to be the friendliest team I’ve every come across in the catering industry, cannot praise them enough, highly recommend this outlet, warm comfortable and friendly with nice food, what more can you ask for.

Store LocationStud Park Rowville Victoria

Boston Bunless

Boston BunlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No more Boston Buns!!!!

Walked into my local FP to purchase a boston bun and was told they don't make them anymore!! Why??!!! Certainly a most popular product and they have been around since year dot. I remember having them when I was very young from your original store in Preston. Boston buns are a popular addition to any function we have at home and we usually have to buy 2 or 3 to satisfy demand. Why would FP stop making such an iconic product? I was wasn't the only customer disappointed to learn of this decision on the day. On a separate, I am very happy with my local franchisee at Knox City!

Store LocationKnox City, Wantirna, Victoria
Novandout

NovandoutGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SURPRISE!!!! Happy Birthday.

Ordered a Birthday cake for our child birthday and specifically requested it to be with jam. Cake looked great when we picked it up but once the formalities were finished for the night and tit was time to cut the cake SURPRISE!!!!! the cake had chocolate instead of jam. Mmmm...don't remember being notified about it. So went and paid the store a visit to let them know. They didn't seem too interested with our issue. I will do without the surprises in future.

Store LocationCaroline Springs
Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unethical and unpleasant experience at Stud Park

Store LocationStud Park

Ann Rose

Ann RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing mud cake

I called in at the Wallan store to buy a birthday cake for my grandchildren. It looked nice but was difficult to cut as the icing was sticky. As it was being cut into portions it just crumbled. Ferguson Plarre needs to review and change this recipe. It cost $20 so should have been better.

Store LocationWallan

MrsDLM

MrsDLM

Superb birthday cake

I did the build-your-own cake option online and ordered a Toy Story themed birthday cake for my son. It totally exceeded my expectations and not only looked amazing but tasted delicious (I took the vanilla butter cream option). It easily fed a large group of 40 kids and adults with some left over. Thank you Ferguson Plarre!

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very sad

I am very disapointed to learn that you no longer make the Boston Bun thought i would buy one this morning only to be told that you don't make them any more so i walked out of the store ....one sale that you lost today will have to re think where i shop from now on....

Store LocationCoburg

Bring back the real Boston Bun

My family have been buying Boston Buns for over 40 years and now they have decided to replace it with an oil filled donut. Bring back the real Boston Bun

Birthday cake

Ordered a 70th birthday cake from Ferguson’s Gisborne vic. The cake was beautiful. It was a marble cake .very moist, full of flavour and it was iced in the colours we ordered. We couldn’t fault the cake. Very happy

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service at Stud Park

Went to Stud Park to redeem a voucher bought on Groupon. Staff are absolutely rude especially the older woman there. Refused to give us a small chai latte despite it being on offer on the voucher. Insisted there would be an additional charge even after I showed her the voucher. I used the same voucher at Knox recently and had a Chai and donut there. The staff at Knox were amazing. Opted to leave and will use my voucher elsewhere. Customer service at Stud Park is non existent!! Extremely disappointed. Will never go back to Stud Park.

Store LocationStud Park

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very enjoyable experience!!

Ferguson Plarre Stud Park is a great place to sample their absolutely delicious coffee and experience the excellent service. Staff are very helpful and seem to really care about their customers.

Store LocationFerguson Plarre Stud Park

Black Forest Cake

Bought the Black Forest cake ($43) yesterday (06/7/2019). It was the worst Black Forest, ingredients tasted cheap and not good quality. Very disappointed, never buying a cake from Ferguson Plarre again.

Store LocationDoncaster East

Fantastic Birthday Cake !

My wife ordered a stunning drip cake online for pickup at Highett, VIC. I used to go to F/P in Port Melbourne but for whatever reason they closed and they only seem to be in shopping centres these days but Highett wasn't far. The ordering was easy, the followup from Pauline @ the Highett store was EXCELLENT (as always worried someone will drop the ball with online orders) and it was gorgeous and tasted AWESOME and soooooo fresh!

customer service

manager agumentive to myself and my wife due to her eating her own halal meal with ferguson coffee we paid ten dollars for 2 coffee he told us not to bring own food

Store Locationdandenong plaza
Joanne C.

Joanne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pies are Awful

After paying top Dollars for what we were expecting on this very wet and cold day in Melbourne
was such a Disappointment !
The Curry pie tastes like curried apple
and the cheese and bacon has no cheese !
I could have payed half the price at the local Bakery knowing there a guarantee every time,
Silly Me
I give 1 star for the Pastry only
Shame on you Ferguson Plarre,
never again going back, YUK

Worst unfresh birthday cake ever!!!

Bought the cookies and cream birthday cake from the Broadmeadows store. It was disgusting. Definitely not fresh. Tasted revolting and everyone left it without finishing it. Never again. It really was the worst cake ever. Would never purchase from them again.

Store LocationBroadmeadows store.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is non existent and coffee terrible

Had an awful experience at the Knox store, the barista was rude and arrogant and coffee was burnt. Wouldn't recommend going here. There's much better cafes within Knox that are far more welcoming than this one.

StellaM

StellaMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

service, quality, price: Officer Ferguson Plarre, a million thank yous :)

Having stupidly thought I could manage making a large themed cake (I couldn't) for my partner's 60th, FP Officer came to the rescue. Bree took away my stress, made suggestions, gave advice, never got annoyed at my many emails and organised the perfect cake. When we picked it up Michael was moved to tears and the staff in the shop were equally excited to hand over the beautiful cake. I cannot recommend this business more highly, thank you so much Bree and all who made this cake a beautiful success :)

Jenny172

Jenny172Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chocolate Peppermint Cake

I am devistated you have stopped making the chocolate peppermint cake I have been buying it for 30 plus years also its the only cake everyone loved with family and friends, please bring it back!!! get rid of the orange one instead

I was so happy with our cake!

We had a baby shower and ordered a cake from the Knox store. The owner was friendly and so informative and willing to give us exactly what we were looking for. The cake exceeded my expectations on appearance and taste. The handmade decorations were gorgeous and the cakes were moist and full of flavour. Perfection ( we had two tiers)