Ferrero Rocher

Ferrero Rocher

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ferrero? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

extra large sold individually

This product is a fraud . Love the traditional small ones expected same inside large one with gold bow. cracked open nothing inside fancy calling this Ferrero Rocher. So must be same as small chocolates I by regually

Purchased in December 2021.

Bel
Bel

DANGEROUS

Just cut my finger trying to get into the good damn box why so much tape ridiculously DANGEROUS never buy these
Ever !!!!!!!!
Pathetic unnecessary to have the box like that

Purchased in September 2021.

worm infested chocolates

no expiration date on product. Mine is less than one month old. found out I had been eating these worms all the time. I won't eat this stuff again. purchased mine at Sam's club

Purchased in September 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $10.

K T.
K T.

Pretty darned good. Almost good enough to be Belgian.

I am not a massive fan of nuts, but I do have to commend this company for its consistency over many years. The product has very good quality control. The product is always 'melt-in-your-mouth' (or nearly so) the product over soo many years is always the same. Very well-done. When other companies seem to keep putting out inconsistent products, Ferrero Rocher seems to genuinely care about the product they produce.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Shirley Lam
Shirley LamSydney, NSW

Lovely Chocolates

It will be nice if you can make this in dark chocolates with the nut inside.
I don’t like it too sweet.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $11.

Price not justified

Bland taste for the money, too sweet. I expected much more from this product.

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $7.

Ellah
EllahSydney, NSW

Loved it

I love the nutties chocolate taste. Like the quantity and packaging. Good one as a present. My whole family loves it. It used to get finished as soon as we bought them. Find them in 1/2 prince in coles or woolies.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Taste is NOT the same anymore.

It happened with Lindor and now with Rocher. Don't know if product is manufactured in the U.S. (like Lindor is now) but the ingredients don't have the same feel and experience on my tongue like it did years and years ago.

Heidi
HeidiGilbert

Product Flavor Changed

I think the ingredients may have been modified and more pam oil added because the flavor isn't as chocolaty and creamy as it used to be. It has more of a greasy texture and taste more like the cheap chocolate with more palm oil fillers or some kind of chocolate substitute.

Too much pastic

Chocolate is great but the amount of packaging is phenomenal and all the plastic is non-recyclable. Not very environmentally conscious.

J Tan
J TanJohor Bahru

Better and Improved packaging

Just bought a new box, love the new packing. I think it’s a great idea to sealed up each piece of chocolate to stay fresh. I’m loving it even more now. Keep up the good work!!

Crashbang
CrashbangSA, 5108

Yucky

Got a large box of these as a birthday present from my mother. They say it's the thought that counts, really wish she hadn't thought of giving me these. They are sickly gross and have the texture and taste of the foil they are wrapped in. I gave one to her to see if it was just me, turns out that it wasn't. Even she said they were disgusting and had to spit it out into a napkin. Not her fault they can't make a nice chocolate treat.

amberrrr
amberrrrBrisbane

Hands down all-time favorite

It's soo good it's bad. Every single time I go to the store and encounter one of these I have to buy it. It's just my all-time favorite choccie and if I got a bouquet of this for Valentine's day (I've seen it online omg), I'd marry the guy right there. Like, fr

jay
jayMelbourne

Excellent Medium-bodied Chocolate

The nutty aromas of this chocolate will take you to the pristine alps of Italy. The layer of crushed hazelnuts leave a soft but bespoke oak intensity. Though being somewhat of a dry chocolate, the smooth and silky chocolate coating allows the sweet body of the chocolate to intensify with the astringent flavour of hazelnuts.

This is a highly commendable chocolate that deserves praise for its bold flavours and nutty aromas.

Usually amazing but very disappointed

So usually ferrero rocher are my favourite chocolates as they are so good but I ordered a box weighing 200g with 16 chocolates but unfortunately only received 7. Rather annoyed seeing as these were a Christmas present but cannot give as there is a low amount. Never expected this to happen, really annoyed.