4.9

APK

APK

Reliable product

We got it installed few years back & works like a charm. A worthy investment for a peace of mind. Good thing is FWS calls us to remind about the replacements!

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you very much for your Review and thank you for choosing Filtered Water Solutions

raybu

raybuSydney, NSW

Faultless Service Delivery

We were very satisfied with the under sink water filter change earlier today.
Service tech Emmanuel arrived on time and was quietly efficient from start to finish.
The steam cleaning of the insides of the filter casings was notable and something I don’t ever recall with other services over the past 20 years. Highly recommended. Will use next year.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you so much for your Review and your recommendation we greatly appreciate it

Sharon 3659

Sharon 3659Sydney, NSW

I love filtered water

The filtered water technician shows up like clockwork every 12 months and changes the filter without us having to do anything. We have beautiful, delicious water to drink and cook with all the time. No more bad chemical water for us.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Sharon for your kind review. Happy to be servicing your water filter every 12 months. FWS

Definitely recommend this company

Great to deal with never had any issues and they remind me every year when service is due, they always come out and do a great job with no mess

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Jess for your Review.

Angie

AngieVictoria

It’s been a good decade.

Had 2 filters installed with them, been a customer for over a decade now. No problems or hassle ever. Yearly service reminder, technician always on time. Would recommend them and remain a customer for a long time to come still.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Angie for your Review, a decade is a very long time, I can see you have been a long-time customer of ours and are looking forward to many more years ahead. Thank you

Fantastic water filter!

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

On time and polite, I would recommend their services. They also reminded me I was due for a filter change so I didn’t have to think about it or remember.

Thank you Emma for taking the time to leave us a Review. Julie

Customerr

CustomerrSydney, NSW

Much cleaner water

Thank you for the excellent service provided by your very able technicans.The work done was clean and no hassel to us in the kitchen.The gentleman was polite and pleasant.We certainly will recommend your company to anybody that asks us for details.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you very much for your recommendation. Julie

The best!!!

We love our filtered water and being looked after each year by Filtered Water Solutions. You can taste the difference with every glass, absolutely fresh. Thank you for your awesome service !!

Trustworthy

Ver Good communication. Good talking. Very Flexible. Arrive on time. Good suggestions. Cleaned up after the installation. I trust them. Expensive for me but others are more expensive I guess, it didn’t matter if the product is excellent.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Angela for your Review we hope to keep up with your expectations for the coming years for the yearly maintenance. Julie

Peter  156849

Peter 156849South East Queensland, QLD

Great system great service!

I recently purchased a system from these guys I had a slight problem with it as I'm on tank water not mains water. This was during the COVID lock down but within a few days the new part turned up express post then i received an email with a video from their head technician explaining step by step how to put the new valve in. The system works a treat and I would have no hesitation in recommending them as I couldn't fault either the service.

Thank You Peter for your detailed review we really do appreciate it. Julie

Professional and precise

From sales to technician and customer service, my experience with this company was professional and precise. The product is working as intended and now my family enjoys clean water to drink.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Rogel for your Review, we are always happy to hear that our customers are enjoying the filtered water. Julie

Laurie 146616

Laurie 146616Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

Love that they call me to remind me that it's time to replace the filter. So much better having filtered tap on water. Better for your health as well and so easy to use.

Sue Finn

Sue FinnBrisbane

Love the product

Awesome product filtered water, the water tastes great and we wouldn’t be without it, great service and always reliable and friendly. Very cost effective and the customer service team remind you when you are due for a service. Happy Customer..

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Sue for your Review, I can see that you have been with our company for many years, and looking forward to more. Julie

Divna 153542

Divna 153542Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it!

I absolutely love having filtered water on tap. It is so much better than chlorinated tap water! The taste is great! It's super easy to use and the once a year replacement filter and maintenance is great too. The service is always great :)

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Hi Divna, Thank you for your kind review, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying your filtered water and also the service we provide, looking forward to many more years with you. Julie

Lay 155347

Lay 155347Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I don’t have to boil water anymore

I’m really happy with the first year filter but after changing on the second year the filter took 3 days to give clear water and it had small clear bits when it came out

Aman S.

Aman S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my family

Filtered water solutions always very good, and always there for you when you need them, very good service, very happy with their service, water taste is great and health for family,

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Aman for your kind Review, we are always happy to hear from our customers and are glad to hear that both you and your family are enjoying the water. Julie

Ali Naji

Ali NajiSydney, NSW

Like the water taste, I wish I called them earlier

Good service, professional people Attendance on time
Water taste is great.
Saving buying water bottles
Very handy in the kitchen also provided pure water for cooking and tea.
I think every family should have it.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Ali for your recommendation, so good to hear that the filtered water is working well for you and your family for both drinking and cooking. Julie

Doug

Doug

I drink a lot more water now

It's almost like drinking spring water. Clean, no harsh chemical taste at all and the filters are changed every year with a check on the condition of the unit without fail. I have never had to try and remember when to service it.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Doug for your review, we are always happy to hear our customer feedback on the quality of our water filters, we also thank you for highlighting the service yearly reminder we provide for you. Julie

Michelle Atkinson

Michelle AtkinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product and service

They contacted me after 1 year and explained as to why the service is needed. Which is convenient as they track it for you and remind you. The service cost is including two filters, installation etc.

Julieanne T.Filtered Water Solutions

Thank you Michelle for highlighting one of the many ways we keep track of all our customers replacement filter date and time much appreciated. Julie