Find Sports

3.0

Pebbles

PebblesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Face Masks

Received the Grey/Pink and Red/Black face masks. Very disappointed. Quality and thickness is below standard. Pictures of products are not showing the real quality of these products and l don't think they are of good value.

DON'T BE LURED IN BY THE COMPETITIVE PRICING!

Peter

PeterSydney

Very slow delivery

Ordered two things, told that they would take 4/6 business days to deliver. Hadn't even been shipped by that point. Very disappointing really. Would not have made the order if I had expected it to take this long.

Caseyh

CaseyhVictoria

Extremely misleading with dodgy sales

Item returned and no refund/credit

Have returned an item that was delivered to the warehouse on monday 13th July - have also contacted them regarding a busted button on a product that is less than 3 months old. Have sent countless emails regarding a store credit as i am not allowed a complete refund - yet no response!! I have one broken item and one that has been sent back and im suddenly out of pocket for both items.

Would be great if you returned some emails to keep customers in the loop, should not have to be followed up this often!!

Tarius

Tarius

No customer service/fake tracking numbers

Ordered something online from them last week. After viewing the reviews on here and elsewhere I decided to cancel the order and get a refund. When I called them during opening hours and followed their prompts regarding sales it went straight to a voicemail. Called back the next day with a general inquiry and asked for an update on my order and the girl immediately played dumb and claimed she didnt know anything about it and couldnt help and gave me their support email. Emailed twice asking for a refund, got no response. This morning get a dispatch email with a fake tracking number.

MnG

MnGHunter Region, NSW

One star is one too many.

Amazing

They had amazing quality and service! Awesome designs, staff were very informative and helped me put on my bindings too. Abundant amount of boards to choose from to suit all people

Jem

JemMelbourne

Steer Clear of This Company

Ordered goods online and after them not being despatched in timeframe I asked for a refund if the goods were not in stock or were going to be put on backorder. They agreed and I'm still waiting - 2 weeks later for the funds to be returned to my card despite them saying it's been processed. They clearly sell goods that they do not carry and keep your $. Wish I'd read reviews before I placed my order.

Very poor customer service

Be really careful about dealing with this company. Their customer service is abysmal! They NEVER answer phone calls so it’s really hard to resolve any issues. I received an incomplete order with a completely different size from the one which I ordered and then they expected me to cover the cost of returning the item in spite of it being their mistake!

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst example of a business I’ve seen in a long time!!!

Timmy

Timmy

Shocking service

Should be called 'lose sports' - ordered weeks ago, avoided on phone and email despite repeated attempts to contact support team. Finally got someone on the end of the line after calling the store and demanding to speak to someone. Product was supposed to arrive today - still nothing. These guys never pick up the phone and do minimal support emails.

KatS

KatSCentral Coast NSW

Terrible Customer Service - don't order online if you expect any kind of service

Placed an order online, one item was out of stock but I only received a partial refund. After many MANY emails and messages through Facebook, all I had to initiate and follow up on, I received the full refund. Then as an 'apology' I was given a $50 online voucher. Well first I was told I would get it, then it never came through so again I followed them up and was finally sent the details to use on their website. However, IT DIDN'T WORK, and they're not acknowledging my message.
Save yourselves the drama and shop elsewhere.

Travis

TravisFar North Queensland, QLD

1 Star is Too Generous.......

Purchased a Land and Sea Surf Dive Watch from them online, arrived in good time but watch was faulty, battery didn’t work and bezel was loose. They sent me the return slip so sent it back to them at their cost, no problems so far, even had tracking. Once it arrived back to them that’s the last I heard. They won’t return emails or phone calls and no refund has come back to me, so now I don’t have a faulty watch or my money back......this is some sort of scam.

IX P.

IX P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

** Avoid This Company **

Find out how Find Sports compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Don’t order and waste your time, trust me

Place my order paid for PRIORITY SHIPPING. Days go by I hear absolutely nothing regarding my order or tracking it’s now 10 days later and I’ve heard nothing regarding my order no tracking nothing. Disgusting customer service don’t order from here there’s many more shops that are way better.

Kurt D.

Kurt D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing Service, Amazing Price, Hard To Go Past These guys!!!

I spoke to Kaylor & Jarrod, and they really helped me out! I'm up in Bundaberg QLD and have been struggling to find a cover for a new 12-foot log I just picked up. They were really helpful on the phone and solved all my problems and got me a long enough leash as well. Super grateful and looking forward to receiving my items. I was also impressed with the cost of postage as I live a fair way away and Find Sports have been the best value by far after having a good look around. Cheers guys!

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

Abysmal service... ordered and paid for item online on 27/08/18 - it was after hours so let's say it was bought and paid for on 28/08/18. 6/09/2018 still showing as uncommitted so I rang them, only to be told product is discontinued... 1.5 weeks and no notification... they have now processed a refund... pretty poor customer service

Dont Do It

Ive been waiting a few weeks now for my order. They haven't even given me a tracking number. No one answers the phone or calls back, I haven't had an email answered in 2 weeks. Seems like this is the norm for these people.

Rachel

RachelVictoria

Great products and value for money.

Value for money and good service. Massive store with everything you need. Found what we needed and more. Highly recommend as a place to visit for your water sports needs.