Find Sports

Warning warning warning do not shop online with Find Sports!!!!

GST is added to the advertised price the postage is overpriced and final blow is you don’t receive the goods!!!
Find Sports is a complete scam!!!
No phone calls or email correspondence available so your only chance is Fair Trading involvement.

Don't buy from Find Sports

Hopeless business, I placed an on line order for a surf hat and after 2 weeks of calling and emailing it still didn't turn up, the poor customer service chap, apologised multiple times, but still it didn't turn up and I'm talking about an order to be delivered from Dandenong to Bayside Melbourne. There answer was, why don't you drive over here and pick it up, terrible service, terrible business.

Terrible service

I received my item( bike rack) without the key to unlock it and they havent even bothered to help. They say it doesnt need a key to unlock. Well that looks like a key in the photo, doesnt it?

Great surf boards

Store had a good range of items on display. Staff were friendly and helpful. Prices are great. We purchased a surf board and travel cover. Happy with the purchase today

Timewasters. No store exists. Stock not in stock at all.

I emailed findsports.com.au after looking at backpacks online. I emailed them to ask them if the backpack I wanted to test out was in stock in store. They emailed back two versions of the backpack that were supposedly in stock and available. Online it lists a retail store in Dandenong open 9-5 each weekday. I wasted my time driving there to see a warehouse with some boxes. When I enquired about the retail section the girl there asked what I was after, she went to a computer and went to their website and said if you select it here it will take 3 days to arrive and then you can collect it from here. Haha, there is no store or no stock but they like to pretend there is when really they are operating a little warehouse and ordering stuff after you've paid. Timewasters....

DO NOT USE

Borderline scam company. No customer service. Tried to check on order 10 days after ordering and they said it would be sent for delivery tomorrow. 2 days after submitting a ticket and email with zero response I organised a refund through PayPal.

Abominable

Ordered items 12th March, still not here a month later, no tracking, no items. Have to open a paypal case to have money returned. Just avoid this lot. Hopeless, frustrating, and no goods.

Wouldn’t even give 1 Star Very very disappointed

The customer service is next to nil and obviously their communication is too. Still waiting on my delivery from the 19/3 which is required 5/4 would not recommend this business

Bad communication

My husband bought a new surfboard and saw 8 dents and 1 scratch. Undamaged cardboard so took photos as proof and emailed them.
Response quick and they said ''We have now organised someone to collect the board and replace it , you will be contacted shortly with more details in regards to this. '' .
We impressed first but no contact at all last 10 days. Emailed, Called them but no response just ignore.
Got a damaged new board no response no replace no refund. Do not recommend to buy anything from this shop online at all.

Beware ordering with this company

After emails and calls to chase up where a product was, it was listed as in transit but no tracking number I eventually got the following response. “Unfortunately this order was lost in transit and we no longer have these bag to resend you. Therefore a refund will be issued back into your account in 2-5 business days.” If I was a sceptical person I would say the items were never sent or ever going to be

No response or communication

Findsports..... what can you say other than totally underwhelming in terms of service. Can’t contact to even resolve! Wetsuit supplies incorrectly, tracked delivery to prescribed address and no response by phone or email.
To make matters worse I ordered this on behalf a friend for her daughter... no repeat business from me!

Disappointed

I ordered a vibration plate and even paid extra for a more speedy delivery which was around 7 - 10 business days. As it got closer I logged into my account to see how far away the item was from being delivered when I noticed that there was "no tracking number available"

I had emailed them and requested the tracking number, which they responded with "Once we get a tracking number we will email you (I never got that email). Well firstly that is odd because if the item is already in transit (which at this point it had been 8 business days) then they should have a tracking number available for me.

I had ended up emailing them 3 times with no response at all except for the first time. I came onto this site to read other customers reviews and was horrified at how many people this is happening to. Why are these people still allowed to be in business?

I still haven't received my item and have applied for a refund. Good luck to me and everyone else that is going through this.

Beware buyer

Terrible service. I can't even describe how bad it is. I received my bike rack with parts broken in pieces and without the key to unlock it to mount on the towing bar. They sent the replacement for the broken number plate plastic, and what about the key??. What the hell am I meant to do without a key?I contacted them about it again and have had no response. Useless people. Dont buy from them or you'll be stuck.

Terrible service

On the 30th of november 2018. I order 6 wet suits for christmas presents. After a few emails and phone calls 5 of them turn up 2 weeks after Christmas. Still waiting on 1 wetsuit, that 1 wetsuit was meant to be sent express post and that took over 2 weeks to arrive which finally turned up on the 21st of February 2019. Wow 3 months for delivery. Very disappointed in Find sport and there service.

If I could give them less than 1 star, I would.

I bought a top of the line BlackWolf travel backpack in July 2018. In August 2018 I started a warranty claim after a strap tore out of my bag on it's first overseas trip. Their process is to lodge a claim online. They got back to me in the first week or so to request pictures, which I promptly sent. Then I didn't hear back for 2 months despite sending multiple emails and calling the store multiple times. Finally despite no one answering their phones, I called literally 10 times in a row and finally someone answered. They promised someone would get back to me shortly. They said they would refer it to BlackWolf. Another couple of weeks passed, still no reply. I called and emailed again (multiple times) and finally they said that they wanted the bag back and sent me a reply paid barcode for postage. I kept the Australia post tracking receipt. 2 weeks after it had arrived (as per Australia post) I managed to make contact again and they couldn't find it. This was now January 2019. They managed to find it about a week later again and the next thing I was sent was an email from Australia post saying I had mail, but addressed to someone else and going to a random address in a different state, with no explanation from FindSports as to what was going on. After repetitive phonecalls I finally found out they were posting it back to BlackWolf. The outcome another few weeks later is that they will replace the bag, but they don't have any left. Instead they offered me a replacement that was worth significantly less and refused to refund my money when I wasn't happy, despite the fact that their product had failed literally within 3 weeks of purchase. They have instead offered me store credit, which if I accept puts me at risk of going through the same dramas all over again. Seriously disappointing service. My fight with them is ongoing.

Update 15/3/19: Finally, after reporting them to consumer affairs, defaming them on social media and on here, as well as multiple emails quoting consumer laws to them and pointing out how they are breaking the law by refusing me a refund, they have finally refunded me in full.

Crap Customer Service

Purchased two foam surf boards for my children for christmas after using them three times one started to bubble, i paid extra for covers the boards always went straight back in the covers when not is use to protect them. Dropped the faulty board back in the shop two weeks after after a week managed to get through on the phone to ask what is happening and was told i need to email them and ask? WHY !!! when im talking to a person on the phone. I emailed and the board was still sat in the shop a week later nobody knew anything about it or looked at it. Now 2 weeks on cant get hold of anyone on the phone 3 emails not replied too. I got told 2 weeks and 2 weeks is up my son wants his board or a new board back asap we are going away this wkd and wanted it. This is not.good enough.

prices and customer service

great prices and discounts, good material and helpfully staff, i went for a wet suit and a mask, snorkel and got a very good crave shades for surfing, totally advice it

Excellent service

I was looking for a gift for my 17 yr old and they offered wonderful packages of surfing packages. Got all of it in one! One very happy customer here!

Great snorkel flippers set

We are going on a cruise & looked on line for somewhere close with good pricing. Found had a good selection. Good service also. Highly recommend this outlet in Dandenong. Thanks to staff

Nasty, and not cheap!

I purchased a 7’ 6” Force ecoflex epoxy surfboard just before Christmas of 2018.
First time l tested the board out under no duress pressure in small surf, l observed a clean open split down the stringer of the board. The store manager refused to give me a refund and basically said, “She”ll be right mate, go fix it yourself and get back in the water.” That’s just not acceptable; and certainly not the type of business that will prolong.