Find Sports

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing. I hope they will improve their level of customer service.

Great service,

Great prices and friendly staff. Why go anywhere else. I only shop for surfing gear at Find. They have all the accessories I need to keep updating. At the shop I can try things on and choose without problems.

Woosydiver

WoosydiverSouth West, WA

Terrible shopping experience

Placed order online for item shown in stock
Item did not arrive.
Very poor or non existent reply to emails
No phone contact to customer service
They did not phone me after several requests

I opened a dispute with my credit card to get a refund.

This must be the worst I have experienced in years. I will never use them again.

Skim boards

Didnt have the products in store but was super helpful and ordered the boards in ready for click and collect next week. Staff super helpful and lots of stock of lots of gear

Calvin O.

Calvin O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Lovely staff and a wide range of gear and surfboards. I'll be coming back for a stand up paddle board, some wetsuits and a lifejacket or 2 soon. Thanks heaps guys.

Surf shop

Went to find sports searching for a soft board for a Christmas present and found exactly what I wanted. The advice from the staff was excellent and they were very friendly. Very happy with the sales on and the quality of the products. They have everything for outdoor use and action sports. Very happy thanks guys.

Kara

KaraSydney, NSW

Don't believe everything you read.

Ordered a snowboard then read the reviews very concered as the reviews weren't great but........ to my suprise my board was deliveries with in 10 days as quoted on their invoice. Great prices and product will definitely purchase again!
Don't believe everything you read!
Thanks Find sports.

J R.

J R.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not order - terrible customer service

Poor service

3 weeks from payment to despatch. On an item they have in stock. Don't bother calling though, they don't take phone calls. Need zero star rating option. Would never recommend this company to anyone

ArB

ArBNorth Queensland, QLD

Only ships 16 days after order!

I don't expect something to arrive on my doorstep in a week after ordering, but when a company says dispatch is within 3 business days after ordering I do not expect it to be 16 days before they even dispatch it. It took forever to get my two very small items (swimming goggles) because of this fact.
If you want something in a reasonable time frame, avoid this place.

Rob

RobSydney

Horrible service - they flat out lied

I purchased an item online. After discovering it was not the correct item a day later I contacted them to cancel the order.
The store responded that the order could not be cancelled as the good had been shipped.
Five days later I receive notification that the item has shipped.
So they clearly lied when they responded to my request to cancel the order.
Any attempt to follow up with them subsequently has met with silence.
Terrible service.

Cshelle

Cshelle

customer service

Customer service is atrocious. I paid for my item, it said it was dispatched, but the tracking number was untrackable. I tried ringing - No one ever answer the phone. I tried emailing and no response. Several messages and over several days and nothing. I am so angry with this place and would never use them again. I still have no idea when or if I will be getting what I have paid for

Jimmy

JimmyPerth, WA

Good but allow for more time

Bought balaclava and snow pants on 1 transaction and waterproof bag on the second. The pricing are very competitive.
Products shipped a couple of days later than advertised online. took about 2 weeks on the first package and 3 weeks on second shipment.
Don't mind it, can wait for cheaper pricing.

Nicole F.

Nicole F.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome prices without markups

We picked up a surfboard and skateboard from FindSports today and couldnt believe the prices.
They offer really high quality products and what we got, we would have paid double for in some shops. Good honest selling. No middle man, no fuss, just great products for anyone into outdoor sports - surfing, snowboarding, hiking, kayaking, boogie boards, wetsuits, ski gear, life jackets. Decent range and nice down to earth staff.

Thanks guys - we re happy customers and happy to come back!

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Do not order anything online line from these imbeciles.

Christine A.

Christine A.Sydney, NSW

Do Not Buy From This Store. If only I could rate them 0 stars.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

Ripped off BADLY

Ripped off BADLYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ITEMS NOT AS ADVERTISED

Paid for a surfboard that was never sent

The shipment was created online but MyToll never picked up the board. After numerous attempts to contact Find Sports over the past month and a half, I have been told they would search the warehouse and then got no response. I have been told MyToll has it and I need to be patient (inaccurate multiple MyToll reps have confirmed they have never physically has the board). As said with other reviews as soon as you try to request a refund they go silent

Damo W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please do not make the same mistake of purchasing ANYTHING from this organisation. No follow through.

Purchased skis, boots and bindings in good faith and little communication from company to fit bindings to skis so had absolutely no choice but to collect skis for fitting elsewhere.