Find Sports

Snapped Board - poor quality and disappointing service

Purchased a FIND 7'0" Tufflex 2 Thruster Soft Surfboard as a gift for my 12 year old son (35kg); on only his 5th outing, in modest (2-3ft) waves, he came off the face of a wave after 2-3 seconds and the wave broke on top of him and the board. He was fine, but the board snapped across the middle. Pretty sure it should be able to withstand a lot more impact than this. I raised this with FIND directly; no warranty replacement was offered. A really disappointing experience; should have spent a little extra for better quality product & support.

Great product with awesome price

We have been to the store in Dandenong from 1 hour drive! We picked up a snowboard, a binding and a pair of boots. Great services and product! Worth the drive!

I ordered something last month and still have not received it.

I placed my order beginning of last month and still have not received it. I was told it was lost in transit and that they would post me a new item and I should receive it this week. I have now been told I should receive it mid next week and I can't have tracking details until closer to that time. I'm very disappointed with this service.

If I could give a MINUS star I would

The Worst customer service EVER
Do your self a favor and do not purchase from them, the stress is not worth it.
Purchased goods 2 months ago and did not receive, they came up with all sorts of excuses Finally received my credit.

Online shopping nightmare

Item took over 3 weeks to be delivered.
Very unhappy with the overall experience, no communication was made about the delay in delivery, and there was no way of speaking to someone online or over the phone regarding this. Would highly recommend shopping elsewhere to avoid the frustration.

Great suit and fantastic service

The suits were slow to arrive but when they did I had ordered the wrong size. I returned them and explained the replacements were here very fast and great quality.

Very unprofessional!

Don't get me started. Would not recommend them and will not deal with them again. Very unfortunate interaction. Very quick to debit your credit card but extremely difficult to get a refund. If staff don't know what they are doing find someone that does??????

ACCC recomended

Ordered something simple on the 1st of August and its now the 4th of Sept and I still haven't received my order. Have been given some rubbish about it getting lost in transit and have asked for it to be resent and still haven't seen it.
Company is a complete scam

NEVER buy from this site!!!

Ordered some ski pants express postage 10 days before my holiday. Currently 28 days of waiting 8 emails sent and still no reply. Have contacted through face book and they say they can't help. Absolutely rubbish customer service. $300 ski pants and I have no pants and they won't reply. don't use them

Never received items

I never received items ordered. They took ages to tel me the items had shipped, and many more days to get a reply re the shipping number which they provided and this did not ever register on Aust Post. Then when I pushed them I got some nonsense story about the items being lost in transit and did I want a refund! I Do not believe the items where ever in stock, or ever sent. Took my money for over 2 weeks. Would never recommend this site ever!

Awesome range, friendly staff!

Super helpful and knowledgeable staff! Got exactly what I needed, got some stuff I didn’t think I needed too! convenient location and loads of parking, took advantage of the 40% off!

Service

Very friendly and helpful staff. They were patient and provided good knowledge and insight. Came on a weekend wasn't too busy. Had a a good range of gear and boards.

Still waiting over 2 weeks for item

I placed an order on the 12 August 2019 and it is now the 29th August 2019 and the status is still saying it is in transit. I have contacted and emailed so many times but keep going around in circles. Still waiting on an actual answer as to why it is taking so long and hasn’t arrived yet. The amount of times I have phoned and no one even picks up is rediculous! I will not be ordering through find sports again and will not be recommending them to anyone no matter what sales they have it is not worth it!

Poor customer service

If a staff member tells a customer the wrong thing, and it ends up costing the customer more money, then it’s a training issue. The store should honour what the customer was told and refund the difference. What’s more important Findsports... customer loyalty and repeat business, or $35???

Got repeatedly asked to write a review

Postage took a bit longer than it was quoted, otherwise the product I ordered was fine. 30 words is a bit much, its not like i have all day to write reviews

Beware when shopping with them

Really unhappy with the service. I needed a refund as the product sizes I bought weren't any good and I ordered and paid for 3 items and only received 2 (one was out of stock but I got charged for it anyway). Getting A) the items finally delivered was nearly impossible, then trying to get our money back from them was the most painful experience - no one responded to calls or emails. We ended up going to the physical store to actually get any traction. HOPELESS
Would not recommend not will we shop with them again.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

non existent customer service. No replies to emails. Phone calls go unanswered and directed to a voice mail service. Paid for my order. No updates on dispatch. I don’t even know if item had been sent. It’s been 10 days. Absolutely Crap! Never again will I buy frOm them again. I have no idea how these people stay in business. Actually I do. They just keep ripping innocent people off.

Feeling complete

Absolute legends! Couldn’t get service any better in Australia. Very fast delivery every time and to various places I have lived across the country, so big ups from me and my friends!! Yeeew!!

Snorkelling Gear

Did not contact me to inform me items in my order were unavailable and then I had to follow-up to get a refund. Very slow to dispatch items - arrived a 7 working days after their estimated arrival date.

Very poor Customer service

Placed a large order, all stock available on web site, advised 4 days latter that they did not have the all the sizes I ordered.
It is almost impossible to get incontact with them via the phone and take about 3 to 4 days to answer emails, if they get back to at all.
After these experiences I will not deal with this group, but in saying this there products are good, just customer service is very poor