Find Sports

Find Sports

Julia S.

Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Camping and snow sports

Awesome store, massive! Have everything you need and more. Great prices and sales! Awesome dog, To show you around. Highly recommended to come and check it out. So close to the highway so very easy to access and find!

Just longboarding gloves overseas

I have waited 3 weeks now, I expected longer times being in NZ (across the ditch), but no response and the tracking number doesn't work.
No response from customer service even their support@findsport.com.au is undeliverable ?? Getting these scammers off the damn internet NOW!

terrible service

The worst customer service I’ve experienced. Ordered a skateboard and surfboard for Xmas and opted for combined postage. It wouldn’t of been cost effective otherwise. They took my money for items but I still hadn’t received skateboard 3 weeks later. Tracking said it was in transit but when I queried it they said it’s out of stock and will refund in 5 days!!! No apology that on Christmas Eve I had to rush around trying to find a replacement and having to find another $300 until I received a refund !! I was only refunded the skateboard price not any postage I paid for. Correspondence if any reply was rude ( even asking me what I actually want!) Well an APOLOGY to start with and partial refund of postage

Good Range Of Products! Great staff!

Huge range of products for all board sports! Friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely return! Recommend everybody to come in store and have a look! Walked out with more than I had originally intended! Good work guys!

Sent me wrong item. Acknowledge this. Have the correct item in stock. Won’t send me a return label.

dont order online

Ordered a small bag online and paid for priority shipping (which cost more than the bag) as it was a gift and wanted it within the 2-3 business days like stated. its been almost 2 weeks, they are not responding to emails and call. very disapointed

Jess S.

Jess S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic !!!

We bought my son his first soft board we are so happy with the board and quality. The Service was fantastic staff were so helpful !! So many products to choose from.
Highly recommend

Steve M.

Steve M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great product.

Santa delivered three surf boards for Christmas and our kids love them. We have gone surfing several times this year and the kids can’t keep off them. I would recommend Find Surfboards to anyone.

Excellent customer service

We Brought 2 kayaks, great range of colours and options and excellent customer service, lots of variety in warehouse, to look through and great package deals to choose from. Will be back for more things in future.

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific board for beginners!

Fantastic, well made board for beginners. The wetsuit, board cover and leg rope were great value for money. Kids were able to gain confidence and skills in the water. Thankyou

Luke M.

Luke M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great range of quality products

Great range of quality products! I went in store to find snow gear and walked out very pleased with how little I paid and the standard of outer wear. Highly recommend!

Great range

Great range and high quality of winter and summer sports. We bought two wetsuits in a package with surfboard and walked away happy. Looking forward to coming back in winter for ski season.

Georgia

GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Great products and extremely helpful staff! The staff helped me find what I needed straight away, knew her stuff and was very friendly. Highly recommend to come down if you get the chance.

Steph t

Steph tGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The 2P thermal rash top long sleeve

The PP thermal rash top long sleeve is a good thermal for snorkelling. But I would recommend to try on the sizes beforehand. Size M was a little big and I had water come in. However, I now have the size 12 and it’s great in the water.

Daryl

DarylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2P Thermal Rash Top Long Sleeve

Great piece of equipment if you want to stay warm in icy cold water for hours. Great staff service at the store too. Well done Findsports. Definitely coming back for more stuff in the future.

Great product seems like a really

Seems like a really well made product, keeps drinks cold and saves buying water all the time at costly prices. Shop staff were really friendly and helpful, would recommend to a friend.

7’ Soft Board, great learners board for the kids

The 7’ Tuffpro package was great value for money. Both of my girls have really enjoyed it. It’s a great stable board for kids and one of my girls is getting up and riding waves by herself already.

Chris

Chris

Great snowboard bag

I’ve been looking around for a padded wheelie snowboard bag for a while. I don’t mind what brand it is as long as it’s heavy duty and well made to protect my gear. The Find Sports wheelie snowboard bag has heavy duty padding with a quality exterior material. I can see it lasting the rigours of international travel which is exactly what I need it for. Thumbs up Find Sports!

jamie n.

jamie n.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

Recently purchased a 7' soft board and adrenalin wetsuit for my daughter and was surprised with the value. Forget the big brands with big price tags, I can kit out the kids and myself for a third of the cost. Find are well stocked with everything we need as a surfing family.

Products

Great products. Everything you need for your snow trip is available here! Gloves, beanies, boards, snow accessories ... all really good prices as well. Find Sport is the place to be