Finquote

Excellent customer service

Paul was a pleasure to work with very professional and I would definitely recommend Finquote to anyone wishing to purchase a car of which would normally only be available to fleet buyers

Application Process
Thanks Sean, always at the end of phone or email should you need

Dream car

I cannot believe how good Paul at Finquote was when it came to purchasing my new Toyota Landcruiser. Paul seroiusly knows his job and he really did make the whole process a breeze. A phenomenal service and I would highly recommend Paul with no hesitation. Thank you Paul. 10 out of 10. Jamie Jayne Brisbane

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Thanks Jamie, we wish you many safe and happy kms in your new Landcruiser

New vehicle

Paul and Finquote were excellent in achieving the result I required on the purchase of my new vehicle. Paul was informative throughout the whole process.i could never have achieved the final result on purchase price and financing the vehicle without Paul's guidance. I would not hesitate to recommend and Finquote and Paul to anyone.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MQ (2015-Present)
Thanks Darren, we got a great deal on your new Mitsubishi Triton, we wish you many happy years ahead in your new ute.

Fantastic service

“I stumbled across these guys online when making an enquiry about a new car. I had no idea what their role was, or what their business was all about, and was extremely skeptical when I realised they were not an actual dealer. They then got about getting me a test drive at a nearby local dealership, and basically had everything organised for me (quote, finance, car etc) in really quick time. So quick, responsive and attentive in fact, that I couldn’t help still feel it may be some sort of scam, especially when they wanted me to put down a $2000 deposit on the car without signing any paperwork or actual agreement. I questioned them several times about the legitimacy of it all, and they were always helpful and explained everything to me. I took a punt, half wondering if I would lose my deposit and have to chase them for it legally. I did ask them to at least put in writing in an email what the deal was that they had promised me (which by the way, was a much much better one than I had got from any dealer). They happily obliged. I also spoke to my accountant and read their reviews, and my accountant advised me to go ahead, and the small amount of reviews there were on their site were positive, and had similar themes to me of skepticism etc that turned out a super positive experience. I couldn’t more highly recommend a service, and my husband will be using them as well in the next few months for this reason. Really really grateful-they give you the best deal and take all the hard work out of it too”.

Kindest regards,

Samantha Daley
Founder, CEO, Director

Thank you Samantha that is fantastic, I think you have identified the initial apprehension some may feel when using an online service particularly when buying a high value asset like a new car. We thank you for sharing your experience, it can really help others who may be interested in our services to reach out and make that initial enquiry.You’re welcome Paul. And thankyou for being patient with all my skeptical questions! We’ll be using you again very soon.

Fantastic Service from Paul Rouse

I contacted Paul in order to source a brand new 2019 GXL LandCruiser, for the best price he could possibly find. Once Paul had sent out my bid to his panel of lenders, I picked up my new vehicle within 2 weeks.. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, the price and the outstanding service offered by Paul. I'd strongly recommend him as he made the purchase and finance process a breeze, and have already passed on his details to friends of mine.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
That's great thank you Felix for your review and recommendations

Brilliant

Paul and his team were exceptional, Paul kept me informed throughout the entire process and delivered a great result, I got the vehicle I wanted at a sensational price and they organised the sale of my old vehicle at an above the odds trsde in price. The one off cost was more than reasonable.

Thank you Dave, so pleased we manged to get you into the VX :)

BUYING A NEW VEHICLE. Trouble free and no worries.

Very expedient service with attention to all detail. There has not been a glitch of any sort. I can recommend Finquote when buying or trading vehicles. Hassle free and good results.

Car ModelToyota Landcruiser VDJ200
Fantastic thank you John

Purchasing new Landcruiser

The company was easy to deal with, and did a job for me that saved a lot of running around.
The costs were reasonable, and I was kept informed all along the way.
The loan rate was fine.

Motorised deal

Our deal was done without any problems, the people we dealt with were friendly and knew what was required. Paul made sure it all fell into place andwe were satisfied with the outcome, ny minor problems were quickly sorted.
I'd use this company again and would recommend them.

Application Process
Thanks Roly, making sure everyone is up to date and knowing what is required from who and when is very important, in your case we had the supplying dealer, the wholesaler and of course your own travel dates to coordinate for a smooth and issue free delivery.

A complex exercise made so straightforward

This is the first time when buying a new car that I have not kidded myself about the power of my negotiation skills when visiting new car salesrooms. Dealing with Paul meant that we talked through what my needs were and what standard of vehicle best suited those needs, in an informative manner, rather than as a sales pitch. I enjoyed that experience. Then the dealing for the new vehicle was all done by Paul for me with a very positive outcome, (at a price so much better than my negotiating skills would have achieved), including Paul informing me of pricing results at regular intervals throughout that process. I was pleasantly surprised regarding the short duration of the dealing process which meant a decisive result the same day.
Overall, very happy with the outcome and looking forward to delivery the new vehicle.

That's great, thanks Dennis for your review

2019 VX Toyota Landcruiser

Paul was very easy to deal with, not pushy and kept us informed all the way through the deal. He got a great price on a 2019 VX Landcruiser, definitely would use him again.

Thanks for your review Keith

Misleading interest rate!

BUYER BEWARE. Paul quoted a 4.7% interest rate - in fact the interest rate was 6.7% per annum of the amount owed (as in a 6.7% a home loan interest rate). I believe he deriberately mislead me, with the interest rate per annum not stated in the contract. He would not supply me with a written interest rate quote until after I calculated the sums. I have recieved cheaper finance through a dealer.

James we are sorry you feel that way but it would never be our intention to mislead. We don’t understand your suggestion that Paul would not provide you with a written quote, Paul would have compared lenders for you and provided you with repayment figures from each lender. In looking at records we can see you originally enquired about a new car but in the end you sourced your own used car, interest rates on used cars are higher than on new cars, perhaps that might where the misunderstanding lies.

Well done

Process was well communicated, managed and executed.
No surprises or issues encountered.
Rate and terms of loan were favorable and very satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks Shane

A Professional Service

Finquote were extremely professional and very helpful. I would highly recommend them if your looking to purchase a new car.

Thanks Shane, hope you are loving your new Mazda CX-8 Asaki

Excellent service

The service was very professional and well explained and wouldn't hesitate in recommending to anyone. I was able to get what I wanted rather than buying a car a dealer wants to sell.

Thanks Ernest, happy to assist in finding your perfect car

Extremely happy

It was the easiest purchase we have ever made.
We told Paul exactly what we were looking for and with very little effort on our part
Paul put it all together for us.
We felt very comfortable with the whole process and highly recommend Finquote.

Fantastic, thank you Julie :)

Fantastic service, couldn't be happier

Outstanding service every step of the way, I am so happy with the effort to get me the best possible deal. Paul was great to deal and made the entire process extremely enjoyable

That's great thank you Warrick, do enjoy your new Ford Ranger FX4

Great to deal with and very formal

Very grateful to be 23 years of age and been given a loan as much money as was received

So thank you.

Brent your are very welcome, thank you for writing a few words and do enjoy your beautiful new Prado VX.

Fantastic Service!

My wife and I bought a new Hyundai I30 Trophy edition, as with any large purchase like this we felt a little cautious spending our hard earned money. However the team at Finquote helped and guided us through the entire process and made it very easy! Paul Rouse was particularly helpful and we had the deal done and our new car in no time!
I would highly reccomend Finquote to anyone looking for a new car!

Thank you Steve, pleasure working for you :)

Fantastic srevice

Paul provided me with great quotes that resulted in the purchase of our new car. First time user of this service and would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Ron