Finquote

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finquote

4.9
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (7) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years

Great Service

I recently purchased a new car through Finquote. It was my first time to purshace a brand new car so I know nothing about it but just
came across their website online and started to buying a car, finance etc.
Paul was really helpful to find a better deal and make the whole process simple and easy.
Couldn't be happier with his service. I would definately recoment to anyone and would come back to him for the next car.

Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, Great Value, Exceptional Professionalism

Have used Paul twice now to get new cars and the discount i have managed to get is amazing, Paul is an absolute gentleman and works his hardest to get you the best deal available, both times he has managed to get me around $10,000 discount with all my accessories and his fee is very reasonable compared to some of these other companies out there which just end up chewing into your savings with their fee!

Don't even bother looking any further for another company to help you purchase your next new car as it will just be a waste of time

Thanks again Paul and ill see you again in a couple of years when i am ready to purchase another!

Outstanding Service given by Paul Rouse at Finquote

I phoned Paul at Finquote regarding the purchase of my new 2020 V8 Landcruiser VX to obtain the best driveaway price possible. Within 2 days Paul contacted me with an amazing price that saved me far more than I could ever have achieved on my own as he had many contacts through the National Fleet network.
Paul was so thorough with his guidance regarding every detail on my procurement of a new vehicle.
Next time you need to purchase a new vehicle I strongly recommend that you contact Paul as my experience was exemplary. I cannot speak more highly of Paul and his integrity when doing business with him.

Finquote C.Finquote

Thank you Greg, pleasure working for you, little bit of a wait to have your new car built but something to look forward to :)

James Lambert
James LambertSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Paul was outstanding. He was always available, attentive, polite and efficient.
He listened to my needs and acted upon those wishes . There were no add ons, extra fees, unexpected changes or anything other than what we discussed.
His knowledge , expertise and contacts are exceptional.
I was very pleased with the outcome
I found it excellent value for money and will do it again.

Finquote C.Finquote

Fantastic, thank you so much for that review James, pleasure working for you

Cannot recommend highly enough

I found Finquote through a personal recommendation. The experience of purchasing a car through Paul was the simplest and most satisfying vehicle purchase I have ever made. Excellent service and advice.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A Pleasure to Deal with.

The customer service was 1st class. End Interest rate a touch higher than what Paul was aim for, but he was aim a lot lower than I expected so no nothing unexpected at all.
Satisfied with the rate? Yes.

Application Process
Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Phil, pleasure working for you

Amazing service

Paul is amazing to deal with especially when this was my first time getting one of my dream cars! Paul made the purchase so easy I was really happy with his service he did all the running around so I didn’t have to and this is something you need in such busy lifestyles we lead. No extra hidden costs, however I would’ve preferred a cheaper rate with regards to the finance

Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Kajaal, wish you many happy and safe kms in your new car :)

Returning customer

I recently engaged Pauls services for the 2nd time to source a new vehicle and finance and I couldn't be happier with the results! Paul was fantastic got on top of things fast and provided great advice through the process on what I would be best suited too, id have no hesitation recommending this service to anyone. I found him to be honest and his service very reliable. Cheers Paul

Thanks Tim

simonsherwell
simonsherwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had Paul source us a new vehicle. We were so impressed we used their service for a second time. Brilliant!

Our new vehicle price was far lower than expected. Was that impress the we used their service a second time. Our second vehicle was much the same result. Couldn't be happier. We plan to use again and tell our friends. Why would you go through a dealership? Now that makes no sense. Thank you.

Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Simon, we will have Alex in his new car soon

Very helpful service.

Extremely helpful with finding the right car and financing your vehicle. Also fantastic with getting the right trade in price and the best trade in price for your car. Honest and reliable. Thanks Paul!

Roger Bale
Roger BaleMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

Paul was great from start to finish. The whole process was made very easy and there were no hidden costs. It has been a pleasure to deal with Paul, he made the purchase of my new Toyota Prado very, very simple.
The loan rate that Paul found was also excellent, saved me all that time, he did all leg work for me.

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Paul was a pleasure to work with very professional and I would definitely recommend Finquote to anyone wishing to purchase a car of which would normally only be available to fleet buyers

Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Sean, always at the end of phone or email should you need

Jamie Ashdown
Jamie AshdownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream car

I cannot believe how good Paul at Finquote was when it came to purchasing my new Toyota Landcruiser. Paul seroiusly knows his job and he really did make the whole process a breeze. A phenomenal service and I would highly recommend Paul with no hesitation. Thank you Paul. 10 out of 10. Jamie Jayne Brisbane

Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Jamie, we wish you many safe and happy kms in your new Landcruiser

Darren Green
Darren GreenIllawarra, NSW

New vehicle

Paul and Finquote were excellent in achieving the result I required on the purchase of my new vehicle. Paul was informative throughout the whole process.i could never have achieved the final result on purchase price and financing the vehicle without Paul's guidance. I would not hesitate to recommend and Finquote and Paul to anyone.

Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Darren, we got a great deal on your new Mitsubishi Triton, we wish you many happy years ahead in your new ute.

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Samantha

You’re welcome Paul. And thankyou for being patient with all my skeptical questions! We’ll be using you again very soon.