Finquote

Motorised deal

Our deal was done without any problems, the people we dealt with were friendly and knew what was required. Paul made sure it all fell into place andwe were satisfied with the outcome, ny minor problems were quickly sorted.
I'd use this company again and would recommend them.

Application Process
Thanks Roly, making sure everyone is up to date and knowing what is required from who and when is very important, in your case we had the supplying dealer, the wholesaler and of course your own travel dates to coordinate for a smooth and issue free delivery.

A complex exercise made so straightforward

This is the first time when buying a new car that I have not kidded myself about the power of my negotiation skills when visiting new car salesrooms. Dealing with Paul meant that we talked through what my needs were and what standard of vehicle best suited those needs, in an informative manner, rather than as a sales pitch. I enjoyed that experience. Then the dealing for the new vehicle was all done by Paul for me with a very positive outcome, (at a price so much better than my negotiating skills would have achieved), including Paul informing me of pricing results at regular intervals throughout that process. I was pleasantly surprised regarding the short duration of the dealing process which meant a decisive result the same day.
Overall, very happy with the outcome and looking forward to delivery the new vehicle.

That's great, thanks Dennis for your review

2019 VX Toyota Landcruiser

Paul was very easy to deal with, not pushy and kept us informed all the way through the deal. He got a great price on a 2019 VX Landcruiser, definitely would use him again.

Thanks for your review Keith

Misleading interest rate!

BUYER BEWARE. Paul quoted a 4.7% interest rate - in fact the interest rate was 6.7% per annum of the amount owed (as in a 6.7% a home loan interest rate). I believe he deriberately mislead me, with the interest rate per annum not stated in the contract. He would not supply me with a written interest rate quote until after I calculated the sums. I have recieved cheaper finance through a dealer.

James we are sorry you feel that way but it would never be our intention to mislead. We don’t understand your suggestion that Paul would not provide you with a written quote, Paul would have compared lenders for you and provided you with repayment figures from each lender. In looking at records we can see you originally enquired about a new car but in the end you sourced your own used car, interest rates on used cars are higher than on new cars, perhaps that might where the misunderstanding lies.

Well done

Process was well communicated, managed and executed.
No surprises or issues encountered.
Rate and terms of loan were favorable and very satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks Shane

A Professional Service

Finquote were extremely professional and very helpful. I would highly recommend them if your looking to purchase a new car.

Thanks Shane, hope you are loving your new Mazda CX-8 Asaki

Excellent service

The service was very professional and well explained and wouldn't hesitate in recommending to anyone. I was able to get what I wanted rather than buying a car a dealer wants to sell.

Thanks Ernest, happy to assist in finding your perfect car

Extremely happy

It was the easiest purchase we have ever made.
We told Paul exactly what we were looking for and with very little effort on our part
Paul put it all together for us.
We felt very comfortable with the whole process and highly recommend Finquote.

Fantastic, thank you Julie :)

Fantastic service, couldn't be happier

Outstanding service every step of the way, I am so happy with the effort to get me the best possible deal. Paul was great to deal and made the entire process extremely enjoyable

That's great thank you Warrick, do enjoy your new Ford Ranger FX4

Great to deal with and very formal

Very grateful to be 23 years of age and been given a loan as much money as was received

So thank you.

Brent your are very welcome, thank you for writing a few words and do enjoy your beautiful new Prado VX.

Fantastic Service!

My wife and I bought a new Hyundai I30 Trophy edition, as with any large purchase like this we felt a little cautious spending our hard earned money. However the team at Finquote helped and guided us through the entire process and made it very easy! Paul Rouse was particularly helpful and we had the deal done and our new car in no time!
I would highly reccomend Finquote to anyone looking for a new car!

Thank you Steve, pleasure working for you :)

Fantastic srevice

Paul provided me with great quotes that resulted in the purchase of our new car. First time user of this service and would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Ron

Great service, great result.

Paul was always very responsive and very helpful. I really could not fault the service and woud highly recomend to any considering using him.

Extremely Happy

Paul from Finquote was an exemplary professional in getting the best price possible on our new Landcruiser Sahara. Proactive polite and we wouldn’t buy a new vehicle any other way

Excellent Service

Paul was extremely helpful and as it turned out very patient in helping us with the purchase of our new vehicle. He was a great buffer between the sales department and ourselves. The time ( and money) he saved us is beyond what we could have hoped for. We would have no hesitation in recommending Paul and Finquote to others and will definitely turn to him again when we purchase our next car.

My first new car in 79 years was so simple, efficient & economic.

All salesmen are nice but dealing with Finquote was not only pleasant, time saving & hassle free that I would recommend the company to anyone contemplating a new car.

Thank you Peter for entrusting us with your new vehicle purchase

Excellent finance

Very professional and easy to deal with will definitely do it again. Will be letting my friends/ family know how easy and good it was

Thank you Michael for entrusting us with your new car

Great price and fantastic service

Paul was very helpful and not at all pushy. He kept me constantly updated on progress and achieved a massive saving on advertised prices for my new Landcruiser. Would not hesitate to recommend Finquote and thanks very much to Paul.

Thanks for the positive review Phil, enjoy your new car :)

My new Nissan Patrol Y62 5.6it V8.

It is big. It is comfortable. Its gutsy.
The people at Finquote got me really good deal that went very smoothly.
I could not be happier.

Thanks Greg, your going to have a great time in the new V8 Patrol, a powerhouse of a vehicle that really does compete with the Landcruiser!

Couldn't be easier to but a car

I have bought many new cars over the years and have even worked as a new car sales person myself many years ago. As a business owner I don't have the time or the patience to visit car yards and spend hours negotiating a reasonable deal especially with a trade-in involved. I contacted Paul at Finquote and discussed what I was thinking of buying. He arranged a no obligation test drive locally with no pressure from the dealership, I was there less than half an hour. I supplied some photos and information on my trade to Paul and he found me an excellent trade in value about $4000 dollars more than I was expecting, and a massive saving on the purchase price. Paul also organised a great finance deal for us as well. I highly recommend using Paul's services and have already recommended him to customers and friends. I will certainly be using him again for our next purchases.

Fantastic, thank you for that review Martin. It was a pleasure working for you and I look forward to working for you again in the future, till then enjoy your new car :)