4.9

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, Great Value, Exceptional Professionalism

Have used Paul twice now to get new cars and the discount i have managed to get is amazing, Paul is an absolute gentleman and works his hardest to get you the best deal available, both times he has managed to get me around $10,000 discount with all my accessories and his fee is very reasonable compared to some of these other companies out there which just end up chewing into your savings with their fee!

Don't even bother looking any further for another company to help you purchase your next new car as it will just be a waste of time

Thanks again Paul and ill see you again in a couple of years when i am ready to purchase another!

Outstanding Service given by Paul Rouse at Finquote

I phoned Paul at Finquote regarding the purchase of my new 2020 V8 Landcruiser VX to obtain the best driveaway price possible. Within 2 days Paul contacted me with an amazing price that saved me far more than I could ever have achieved on my own as he had many contacts through the National Fleet network.
Paul was so thorough with his guidance regarding every detail on my procurement of a new vehicle.
Next time you need to purchase a new vehicle I strongly recommend that you contact Paul as my experience was exemplary. I cannot speak more highly of Paul and his integrity when doing business with him.

Finquote C.Finquote

Thank you Greg, pleasure working for you, little bit of a wait to have your new car built but something to look forward to :)

James Lambert

James LambertSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Paul was outstanding. He was always available, attentive, polite and efficient.
He listened to my needs and acted upon those wishes . There were no add ons, extra fees, unexpected changes or anything other than what we discussed.
His knowledge , expertise and contacts are exceptional.
I was very pleased with the outcome
I found it excellent value for money and will do it again.

Finquote C.Finquote

Fantastic, thank you so much for that review James, pleasure working for you

Cannot recommend highly enough

I found Finquote through a personal recommendation. The experience of purchasing a car through Paul was the simplest and most satisfying vehicle purchase I have ever made. Excellent service and advice.

A Pleasure to Deal with.

The customer service was 1st class. End Interest rate a touch higher than what Paul was aim for, but he was aim a lot lower than I expected so no nothing unexpected at all.
Satisfied with the rate? Yes.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Car ModelToyota HiLux
Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Phil, pleasure working for you

Amazing service

Paul is amazing to deal with especially when this was my first time getting one of my dream cars! Paul made the purchase so easy I was really happy with his service he did all the running around so I didn’t have to and this is something you need in such busy lifestyles we lead. No extra hidden costs, however I would’ve preferred a cheaper rate with regards to the finance

Car ModelMercedes-Benz B-Class B180 W247
Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Kajaal, wish you many happy and safe kms in your new car :)

Returning customer

I recently engaged Pauls services for the 2nd time to source a new vehicle and finance and I couldn't be happier with the results! Paul was fantastic got on top of things fast and provided great advice through the process on what I would be best suited too, id have no hesitation recommending this service to anyone. I found him to be honest and his service very reliable. Cheers Paul

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Thanks Tim

simonsherwell

simonsherwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had Paul source us a new vehicle. We were so impressed we used their service for a second time. Brilliant!

Our new vehicle price was far lower than expected. Was that impress the we used their service a second time. Our second vehicle was much the same result. Couldn't be happier. We plan to use again and tell our friends. Why would you go through a dealership? Now that makes no sense. Thank you.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel VX
Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Simon, we will have Alex in his new car soon

Very helpful service.

Extremely helpful with finding the right car and financing your vehicle. Also fantastic with getting the right trade in price and the best trade in price for your car. Honest and reliable. Thanks Paul!

Roger Bale

Roger BaleMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

Paul was great from start to finish. The whole process was made very easy and there were no hidden costs. It has been a pleasure to deal with Paul, he made the purchase of my new Toyota Prado very, very simple.
The loan rate that Paul found was also excellent, saved me all that time, he did all leg work for me.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelToyota Prado

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Paul was a pleasure to work with very professional and I would definitely recommend Finquote to anyone wishing to purchase a car of which would normally only be available to fleet buyers

Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Sean, always at the end of phone or email should you need

Jamie Ashdown

Jamie AshdownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream car

I cannot believe how good Paul at Finquote was when it came to purchasing my new Toyota Landcruiser. Paul seroiusly knows his job and he really did make the whole process a breeze. A phenomenal service and I would highly recommend Paul with no hesitation. Thank you Paul. 10 out of 10. Jamie Jayne Brisbane

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Jamie, we wish you many safe and happy kms in your new Landcruiser

Darren Green

Darren GreenIllawarra, NSW

New vehicle

Paul and Finquote were excellent in achieving the result I required on the purchase of my new vehicle. Paul was informative throughout the whole process.i could never have achieved the final result on purchase price and financing the vehicle without Paul's guidance. I would not hesitate to recommend and Finquote and Paul to anyone.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MQ
Finquote C.Finquote

Thanks Darren, we got a great deal on your new Mitsubishi Triton, we wish you many happy years ahead in your new ute.

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Samantha

You’re welcome Paul. And thankyou for being patient with all my skeptical questions! We’ll be using you again very soon.

Fantastic Service from Paul Rouse

I contacted Paul in order to source a brand new 2019 GXL LandCruiser, for the best price he could possibly find. Once Paul had sent out my bid to his panel of lenders, I picked up my new vehicle within 2 weeks.. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, the price and the outstanding service offered by Paul. I'd strongly recommend him as he made the purchase and finance process a breeze, and have already passed on his details to friends of mine.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Finquote C.Finquote

That's great thank you Felix for your review and recommendations

Dave

DaveNortheast, VIC

Brilliant

Paul and his team were exceptional, Paul kept me informed throughout the entire process and delivered a great result, I got the vehicle I wanted at a sensational price and they organised the sale of my old vehicle at an above the odds trsde in price. The one off cost was more than reasonable.

Finquote C.Finquote

Thank you Dave, so pleased we manged to get you into the VX :)

BUYING A NEW VEHICLE. Trouble free and no worries.

Very expedient service with attention to all detail. There has not been a glitch of any sort. I can recommend Finquote when buying or trading vehicles. Hassle free and good results.

Car ModelToyota Landcruiser VDJ200

Fantastic thank you John

Purchasing new Landcruiser

The company was easy to deal with, and did a job for me that saved a lot of running around.
The costs were reasonable, and I was kept informed all along the way.
The loan rate was fine.

Rolyz17

Rolyz17Central Queensland, QLD

Motorised deal

Our deal was done without any problems, the people we dealt with were friendly and knew what was required. Paul made sure it all fell into place andwe were satisfied with the outcome, ny minor problems were quickly sorted.
I'd use this company again and would recommend them.

DennisK

DennisKWestern District, VIC

A complex exercise made so straightforward

Finquote C.Finquote

That's great, thanks Dennis for your review