First Rate Car Loans

First Rate Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing and so easy to work with!

Thanks to Eddie's help we were able to get a second car and he was super helpful and went above and beyond!

Great help and service

Had trouble getting personal loan from the banks but Eddie helped me secure one for a new car. Helped me through the process step by step and made everything super easy

Great Service! Highly recommended

Went through a few finance companies with no luck. Had a low credit score and was not likely to get finance anywhere. First rate car loans looked in to my credit history and took care of everything. took all the stress and worry from me. I would highly recommend them to anyone good or bad credit. Right up to finding a car and checking the condition and everything. All i had to do was sit at home, sign a few papers and within a few days, picked up my new car. Love my car. Thank you soo much Eddie for everything!!

Car Loan Doctor = Eddie from First Rate Car Loan

Eddie is such a focused individual who gives your perfect advice understanding your exact circumstances. I went to him on Friday morning and I was driving the car I wanted by Tuesday given the complications and delays I made. He is so meticulous in his work and I have extremely very high regards for him. Followups are perfect and you couldn't get someone more personalised to understand your case and cater to your needs. Without any reservation, I highly recommend Eddie, First Rate Car Loans

First Rate Loans with first rate service

Eddie made the process so easy from start to finish. I recommend anyone needing a car loan to use this company and in particular Eddie who was a pleasure to deal with.

Eddie Williams first rate car loans

My experience with first right car loans has been Faultless. This is my second car loan though first Rate car loans. Scott and Eddie are really the go to men if you want a car loan. My first loan for a Nisan patrol I dealt with Scott I was working away from home and had limited access to a computer but had found the car I wanted and didn't want to miss out on it. Scott did everything for me and made the hole process easy it really was stress free and easy. As from Scotts good work I just recently took out my second car loan with first rate car loans over the Christmas and new years period. This time I dealt with Eddie!!! Same as before I found the car I wanted and didn't want to miss out. With all the public holidays to work around Eddie was onto it!!! nothing was a drama and always happy to help me with anything right though even called a week later just to see how picking my new car up went. Eddie really is just genuine good bloke who knows his job and is a real professional can't Rate him highly enough!!!

So happy!

I got knocked back twice from the big banks for a small car loan and my credit score was so low due to applying for so many car loans through so many lenders. First rate car loans were the only ones willing to go the extra mile and make things hassle free for me to get the car of my dreams!

Car Loan - First Rate Car Loans

Adrian at First Rate Car Loans was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond in helping me get finance for my new car. The entire process couldn't of went any smoother. Thanks Adrian.

Car loan First Rate

Eddie was very professional, efficient and helpful. Recommend them highly as a broker. Saved us a lot of running around and we could scan and send documents.

First rate service

The service was fantastic. They were very prompt and informative. The whole process took 4 days and they made it very simple and honest about my options. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent Service & Fabulous Communication

Eddie was an absolute pleasure to deal with and his customer service skills are beyond exceptional. He kept me well informed all the way along and nothing was a bother to him. He has also reassured continued support throughout the duration of my loan which just shows his commitment to his clients. If only more people cared as much the world would be a better place to live. Thanks again Eddie - Love your work! :)

Exceptional customer service!!

Thank you so much Scott your service, communication & comittment to assisting me was second to none!! Thank you so so much for everything & helping me achieve a huge personal goal!!

Great customer service

I could not praise eddie enough for his great customer service, and how well he listened to everything i said also how well he explained anything i didnt quite understand. If i ever need another loan i will definitely be going back to firstrate loans and be asking for eddie.

Absolutely brilliant.

I want to say a massive thank you to Eddie for going above and beyond to getting me my car. There were alot of factors that was going to stop me from getting it but Eddie done what he does best and got me the loan and got me in my New Car. Thank you so much to Eddie your the best.

Outstanding service

I was really impressed with the friendly service i received from Eddie. The process was fast and simple. I will definitely be using them again.

Excellent service

I have had 2 loans and both excellent service. The broker that i had has been outstanding helped me each step cant wait until next time

Fantastic

Can't thank Nick enough. He went out of his way to get us the car we wanted for our family . A hard case from the start he never gave up on us and was always so professional. He was a lifesaver we had no other options left. Picked up our new car tuesdsy . Thankyou so much Nick

Absolute slice of heaven!!

Nick is Amazing I will definitely recommend him! Made everything so easy and his customer service is outstanding! Thank you once again

Absolutely World Class service!

Nick from First Rate Car Loans did an awesome job on helping me get finance for my new car! This was the second time I've gone through Nick in the last 3 years. He handled everything from closing the previous loan, handling the dealership, finding a great rate and providing awesome service, absolutely second to none! Looking at getting finance for a car? Do yourself a favor and speak to Nick! Cheers mate

Amazing service!

Thank you to Eddie, who helps me to find a car loan under my 457 visa which is very difficult. He also helps me to find the right car. Easy to reach by phone or email, responsive and do his best for me.