Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF402BLYW6 (White, Ultra Flat Left Door)

Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF402BLYW6 (White, Ultra Flat Left Door)

MPN: RF402BLYW6

Ian P

Ian PSydney, NSW

Giant, spacious fridge

I live with my house mates. bought this fridge in August when I moved to new apartment. Ample space. We store litterally two three days of food and yet we have so much space. The best thing is freezer is down so we don't have to bend that often as we have very few stuffs in freezer. Powerful freezer and nice cooling.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Amzperth

AmzperthPerth

Adore this fridge!

I went from having a leaking awful fridge to this one! Never skipped a beat. I really like the lay out, especially the ice shelf. You can get soo much into that freezer! I found with a upside down fridge; things don’t get lost like they used too and I can easily organise everything so even the male of the species can find stuff. Quite fridge, bright light, easy to clean for a fridge.

Date PurchasedJan 2012
shannon Moothien

shannon Moothien

Can't live without it.

The fridge temperature is well maintained and keeps all my food extremely fresh. Love the functions and space. This fridge is extremely quiet and smooth. Very easy to use. Haven't had any problem so far. Cleaning wise, it's pretty easy to clean and it keeps clean. Just a sponge and some cleaning products.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Cool

This fridge does what you ask of it and maybe more! Keeps everything to a fresh cool temp and the freezer, most importantly, keeps an overall freeze of all the goods. Even though 403L may not seem much, it certainly keeps enough cooked meals and freezer items for a family of three :)

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Rose L

Rose L

Does what it says on the box

This fridge is a joy to own. It is spacious and well-lit inside, keeps everything cold to perfection and is well built with a good solid feel to it. I had similar problems to other posters in that the space it needed to fit in to was quite narrow. I can honestly say that it does not feel like any space has been lost inside the fridge because of this. I like the fact that the top of the fridge door rises above the top of the fridge body so it becomes a nice little hideaway for things you don't want on display. The unit is very quiet (unlike a similar sized LG model that another family member owns) and aesthetically doesn't compete with the kitchen decor because it is nice and flat and has the recessed handles.

Date PurchasedNov 2016