Kat1968

Kat1968Perth, WA

Excellent Fridge!

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,350.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Great fridge. Quieter than the newer model!

I just got it second hand. It works fine and is quieter than the newer model (fdu5) which my parents have. This is quieter than my Samsung which it replaced as well. Very happy

Its the smallest fridge with plumbed ice and water so ideal for apartments.

Purchased in October 2019 at Marketplace for $350.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

This is perfect

The sizing of the fridge is really good, it just fit my new kitchen. Buying this brand as i feel like this a reliable brand and it did not disappoint me. The temperature is quite consistent and reliable. It is not noisy as well, would recommend this to everyone with a small kitchen

Purchased in June 2018.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Would never buy again

Bought this fridge as my apartment has a nook and door which seems to have been designed only for this fridge. Plus I read all these great reviews online.
Immediately upon arrival I noticed a strange rattle noise when cooling. Have had multiple visits from F&P to be told this is the natural noise made by the new hard gas systems. Rattles for a couple of hours at a time, definitely not good in area with hard surfaces to bounce sound off.
Technician quoted me “you’re not the first to complain and you won’t be the last. You should speak to your retailer about exchanging for a different manufacture”.

Purchased in February 2019.

Fan

FanPerth, WA

Love it

I really like the sizing of the fridge as this fridge just fit my kitchen! It is in a good temperature, good space, worked great
Love the drawer of putting veggies and fruit, it is super easy to see what’s inside of the drawer and it is pretty easy to open the drawer
I also like the design of it, very neat and tidy
It is easy to open and close the fridge

Purchased in September 2018.

ccue

ccue

This is good product.

Although, 2nd year, milk & egg were frozen after moved home. The fridge was under warranty within 3 years. After fixed, using until now. I can't believe it is 16 years old.
Inside design is smart temperature and good storage. Outside is so slim and smart out look. That moment, bottom mount wasn't popular. Not much choice.
F & P have done a good job.
My fridge is the best and excellent except a little bit noisy. It locate in kitchen. It is okay.

Purchased in April 2003 at e&s for $1,299.00.

Nicole

NicoleBrisbane

Love it, Love it, Love it.

I got this fridge just before Christmas and I couldn't be happier with it. It is very quiet. Just the right size for the space with plenty of room inside for parties. Every time I open the door and look inside I fall in love with it again. The layout is so clean and orderly I can see everything easily. The vegetable trays are at waist height and so easy to use. We went away for a week and when we got back the fruit and vegetables were just as fresh and good as when we left. No hint of freezing products in the fridge area. The freezer is great too and very good layout which will even allow me to store an ice-cream cake.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Susie K

Susie KAU

Fridge of my dreams!

I love this fridge. It’s so deep and well thought out space wise - much better than my old fridge. Yet still small enough to fit in a small apartment fridge space. It’s great having the plumbed in cold water - we drink so much more water everyday now than we used to. And the automatic ice maker is going to be a lifesaver in the summer months. Really happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ghi Vee

Ghi VeeMelbourne

Great fridge that fitted right in with our apartment!

This fridge was recommended to us when we moved in to a new flat as it was left hand side open and it fitted in with the kitchen door and the specific requirements. I like the freezer being at the bottom of the fridge as it is easier to access the fridge itself and the doors easily open and close. The freezer has practical compartments as well as the fridge with a spacious design as well. Very happy with the purchase indeed!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Marijana

MarijanaSydney

Love it

I loveeeee my fridge. 3 years on and it still looks brand new. all functions work perfectly. Water filter and ice maker are great. Space is great, as are storage areas (shelves, trays, etc). Freezer is great with small and large drawers. Easy to adjust temperature in fridge or turn on/off bottle chill or ice maker. Would by 10 more if I needed it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Mazza

MazzaMelbourne

Wonderful design,and extremely quiet.

I am very happy with my Fisher and Paykel fridge, but I find the only small drawback is that the door will not stay open when putting food away, and keeps closing, which can be annoying.I like the design, and the food is kept nice and cold, and it is very quiet during operation.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

PateeBela1990

PateeBela1990Wallsend

Super good

This is one of the best fridges I've ever used. It is very suitable for fresh produce, and can keep milk for a longer time, which can effectively delay the automatic food maturation process. The food is in a very good temperature state throughout the process, so that its heat preservation effect is better, food nutrition is preserved, and fresh food lasts longer. Very convenient and fast. It's perfect for small kitchens like ours. Very satisfied with this purchase.

Nick

NickSydney

Decent features at a reasonable price

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jen

JenAdelaide

Great fridge, good storage

This fridge is well designed and has a good amount of fridge and freezer storage space. It does nto use as much electricity as other fridges and is economical to run. It is quiet when running. stainless steel marks easily so requires constant wiping. take care when relocatign as the firdge door dents easily.

Mary mcquay

Mary mcquayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fridge temp keeps changing

Hard to clean, has a very loud hum at night. The shelves arealso really hard to clean, the feet are just plastic screw on and look cheap.7 and the doors mark really easily.
I get fed up of wiping finger prints from all over the doors.
I would rather have the shiny stainless steel model.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Gracie

Gracie

Great fridge

Love this fridge. Well designed compartments in both the fridge and freezer sections. Love that we can have a water and ice function in such a compact fridge - this was a must have but can be difficult to find in a smaller fridge. Quite expensive but worth it. Very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Tobi M

Tobi M

Solid fridge, this is really a 4.5 star rating

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

dijoca

dijocaVictoria

Fisher Paykel Fridge with ice maker

Great refrigerator. Works well and keeps balanced temperature in all compartments. It makes a slight noise when it's running but nothing unacceptable. Been using it for 24 months now. The ice maker is great and chilled water wonderful without loosing the shelves in the door.
only complaint is filter needs changing ever 6 months.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

IronMaiden

IronMaidenBowral

Excellent 442L Fridge

This is my second F&P fridge in this design, the other is the 519L model, I purchased this one for my holiday home after being unable to fault the 519L model. I really enjoy the internal design and layout of shelves, large capacity door storage and pullout freezer baskets.
Keeps good temperature control on hot days, no evidence of fridge freezing, is very silent and reasonable energy consumption.
Unboxing and installation was a breeze, instruction on packing and it rolled easily into its cavity.
I found the SS surface of the 519L very easy to maintain, this one is the same, a simple wipe over with a damp cloth no need for special SS cleaning sprays.

Venkata Vidya

Venkata VidyaSydney

Works well but slightly noisy.

Good refrigerator. Works well and keeps to required temperature in all compartments. It makes a slight noise when it's trying to cool things inside but very quiet when the cycle is complete. Been using it for 8 months now. The only complaint I have with fisher and paykel is their customer service. They charge 150$ just too send too her technician out.

Date PurchasedJul 2017