MPN: 36488768
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good washer, wish I'd bought a bigger one though

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $724.00.

Kimba O.
Kimba O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leak when doing drum clean

Love this machine since switching from top loaders all my life, though since new
Every time I do a drum clean
It leaks over my floor
I have cleaned the lint tray
And drained
Please help

Purchased in July 2018.

Naydee
NaydeeSydney, NSW

Poor post-purchase support

Purchased in June 2017 at Bing Lee for $700.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Ian s
Ian sMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Let’s wait and see

Purchased for $600.00.

Cris
CrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad my boat doesn't leak like this machine.

Over all we think that its a great machine that washes very well except that it started leaking 3 years after we bought it. Had Fisher and Paykel out twice to fix it at our expense, and was told they can't fix it. Was told that its a design fault and not a broken part. I would never purchase this brand again. Sadly we feel we have no choice but to buy another machine as the leaks are getting much worse.

Purchased in March 2014 at Harvey Norman for $688.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kate J
Kate J

Wish I hadn’t bought

Ok for normal clothes washing, but the spin cycle for washing bed linens or sometimes delicates is terrible, will spin for ever, have to take out items and spin them a few at a time to dry. Wish I had read the reviews before purchase, this is the worst washing machine I have ever owned. I will be glad once it breaks down so I have a good excuse to buy another brand.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $700.00.

HergelV
HergelVNewcastle

Fantastic appliance!! 5 star

I love this appliance. We are a family of 5 to 6 and i use this oftentimes a week and I encountered no problems. The washing machine is super easy to operate and didn't gave me any problem!

2 year 2 weeks and needs help

Love my machine and worked well until warranty finished. Now awaiting service.

Let say after 80mins holding for a service call and still no answer I clicked the call back option and still haven’t had a call back! Disappointed with Fisher & Paykel customer centre - beyond a joke. How can a company run this way?

Will update review once we have a response but I would stay away from all F&P items due to their customer service call centre!!!!

Purchased in January 2018.

gadget709765
gadget709765sydney

I cant believe this has good reviews. I am replacing mine after 24 months brand new

Purchased in October 2015 at Appliances Online for $730.00.

Cosgrove
CosgroveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need clothes washed, it works well

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $628.00.

mike155
mike155Illawarra, NSW

error in the machines program

My new Fisher and Paykel WH7560J washing machine will stay on spin cycle at 8 minutes remaining there for 12 minutes or more what ever I try hot / cold/ detergent/ no detergent/ loaded/ unloaded
I am using the Everyday cycle. This obviously is a error in the machines program that this company must be aware of , many complaints on the web all say 8 minuets remaining on spin cycle, fisher and Paykel used to be excellent now ,
PS quick cycle goes from rinse to spin in a minuet so the delay of 12 minuets is for ?

Anastasia Pratiwi
Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

Good and reliable

I have used this washing machine for more than a year now, and it has been pretty reliable and good. It has various modes of washing and each of them has their own programmed settings and times. I used it twice a week and the digital screen with the timer really helps me in telling me how long will it take to finish the washing cycle. After finishing the cycles, it always sounds beep sounds, and it sounds pretty loud too.

Pros: Clean results, fast, reliable, easy-to-use, and very low noise! Compared to my previous washing machines, it is simply the quietest and produces less vibration, so it's really good!

Cons: Not easy to clean, quite expensive compared to its rivals

But overall, it's a pretty reliable and good washing machine.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and simple and gets the job done!

In our household our loads of washing vary from sensitive office wear, stinky gym and school clothes to red dirt drenched tradie clothes and this machine has a wash cycle for each. In particular I don't dry clean some items that say I should but a gentle wash and hang on the clothes line has kept the quality and integrity of those more delicate items. I can't use another machine and in fact my dad has now purchased the same one on my recommendation and loves it!

Purchased in September 2017.

Chris Storey
Chris StoreyQueanbeyan

The Most Amazing Washing Machine Ever

The Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg) is the most amazing washing machine ever. I run Airbnb units and this thing never gets a rest. Load after load it works to perfection, it is the most reliable and best item I have ever bought that you can plug into a power point. I run this thing 7 days a week with 5 loads a day on average , I've had it for about 2 years and total fault free. I can't recommend this washing machine enough. To buy anything else in the 7.5kg range would be stupid. Thank you Fisher & Paykel for providing such a high quality and super reliable product and no I have no association with the company.

Purchased in April 2017.

Delia
DeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Inaccurate timer.

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $658.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader reviews