Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

MPN: 36164226

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.2

Tracey S

Tracey SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 1st Front Loader

Love love love, why didnt I buy a front loader earlier??? I am a domestic cleaner so wash 2 loads of rags a week plus my normal washes. The 30 min quick wash is fantastic for the rags, with less water used they still come out cleaner than a top loader full of water!!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Joyce Mayne for A$649.00.

Appalling Customer Service

The door lock went on the front loader-called F & P customer service on April 3rd-after 4 cancelled bookings to have the machine repaired-cancelled each time by F&P-and a new booking chosen by them each time without any phone call to me to see if that would suit-and having spent a total of 2 hours on hold to their customer service....I finally had the machine fixed over 5 weeks later-took the tech less than 5 minutes to fix....never ever will I buy an expensive piece of rubbish like this again !!! I also have a F & P dryer I bought 5 years ago that has now been repaired 4 times-every year the bearings go in it...am moving house soon and both will go to the tip !!!!

Purchased in July 2015 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg DE45F56AW
Witty64

Witty64Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine!

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for A$744.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Chase

ChaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the job

Very reliable washer. Simple to use not too fancy. Not too loud and I love it that it beeps at the end of the cycle to let you know the load is complete and automatically switches off.

Purchased in June 2018.

nathg

nathg

Avoid - a poor man pays twice!

Purchased in February 2017 at Winning Appliances.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg AD55
Dipa

Dipa

Amazing product !! Will buy again n again

Product is very good and I hv used this brand before it always lives up to its expectations. Clothes are really clean and washing every day is quick and excellent with colours !!

Bev M.

Bev M.Sydney, NSW

Faulty Drum Seal

16 months old, second machine used for less than 20 washes.
Found small section of the front door rubber seal broken off,
Off peak operation, 1st floor room flooded.
The amount of water would indicate several cycles of water were emptied on the floor.
I have had front door seal leaks on other machines including Bosch, are all the seals made in ?????
One of my criteria for purchasing this machine was no flooding!
Purchased Appliancesonline Invoice S102725168 $749.00

jane

janeNorthern Region, NSW

Quiet! But clothes come out the way they go in DIRTY!

The machine in lovely and quiet and has multiple settings and convenient add item options. BUT I cannot get it to clean my clothes adequately they come out dirty and any little stain will not wash out like my previous washing machine. No matter what setting or washing powder/liquid I try. Its cleaning power is extremely disappointing!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for A$800.00.

Daniel V.

Daniel V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it, super quiet, 3 years on, no issues

Love this washing machine. It's unbelievably quiet, you barely notice it's on (except for the spin cycle, which of course is a bit louder). 3 years strong and no issues at all (touch wood!), including 2 apartment moves. And we use it A LOT - like every second day, as we have a 3 year old daughter.
We recently needed to upgrade our dryer so bought a Fisher & Paykel on the experience of this washing machine; also going really well.

Purchased in September 2016 at Appliances Online for A$637.00.

Noise Level
Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel DE4560M1 (4.5kg)

Litoria

LitoriaPerth, WA

Met all of our requirements

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for A$799.00.

Factual Goat

Factual GoatSydney, NSW

Reasonable performance

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,100.00.

Gail00

Gail00Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

perfect

Like everything about this front loader WH7560P2
It is so quiet, washes well, and so easy to use, I like that it uses less water than most and great results for stains.

Sam

Sam

Great affordable washing machine

Purchased as a replacement to a 20 year old Westinghouse toploader and is a great improvement. The washing machine is quiet in operation but the default recommended wash settings take quite a long time (eg. 2 hours for clothes). The timer is also inconsistent as the everyday option states 1 hour but takes more than 1.5 hours. The delay functionality is a big time saver being able to load the machine up and finish a load upon waking up. The machine handles all types of clothing and linen well with no noticeable colour loss for clothes and not too much tangle.

Purchased in March 2019 at Winning Appliances for A$759.00.

Su C.

Su C.Perth, WA

Front loader with hot & cold water inlets

We bought this 7.5kg front loader after checking on the reviews to replace our 15 years old 5.5kg Whirlpool Italy made front loader. We bought it from Retravision Cannington with free delivery, free installation and also free removal of the old machine as Retravision matched Appliance Online deal.

We selected this brand as this model has hot and cold water inlets for using the solar hart. It has a lot features including add a garment after the machine has started washing. The washing capacity is big enough for us and our clothes are very clean. It is also quiet during spinning cycle. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2019 at RetraVision for A$663.00.

GreenVomit8

GreenVomit8Sydney

Impressive, high quality, easy to use, would purchase again

We purchased this washing machine 30/12/16 and have been very happy with it.
Very easy to use, quiet and cleans well.
Like others have been reporting we use the Everyday wash cycle for mosts washes which only takes 60 minutes and have been using 30 minute Quick wash cycle for towels and bed sheets.
For two and a bit years only bit of maintenance I have to do is clear filter at bottom of machine of my sons lego bits.
Would recommend this washing machine and would purchase another one.

Purchased in December 2016 at Appliancesonline for A$709.00.

Melissa W

Melissa WSydney, NSW

Super quiet, great settings

This washing machine does intact wash smart. It has load size settings, various temperatures, different timed cycles which I especially love if I need something washed and dried in an hour I can use the 15 minute super fast wash and then dry in the air dryer. It has a brilliant “add garment” setting so you can stop part way through the cycle and add a missed item. It’s so very quiet; mine lives in a laundry cupboard in our kitchen and I forget I’ve put it on until a couple of unobtrusive beeps at the end of the cycle. This is my first Fisher & Paykel after having LG machines, and I’m so pleased. Great purchase and highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
CharlieBrown

CharlieBrownSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Silent bliss

This is my first front loader, I’ve never had a modern washing machine before. It’s nice and quite for apartment living in comparison to top loaders. My only issue is how front loaders change the texture of towels. It makes them rough for some reason. The add garment function is great, if want to stop the cycle to add more clothes.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Charlie Bear

Charlie BearHillside

Great Machine!

I wash our daily clothing wear that includes work clothes, gym clothes as well as towels, blankets etc. I love the different settings on the machine and the settings I mostly use are Handwash for delicate items, Everyday and Quick wash. The delicate cycle is great and really treats the clothes well. I am very satisfied with the machines cycle times.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Steph

StephSurf Beach

Great machine - has not missed a beat

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jaquelyn

JaquelynMelbourne

Great value

I just bought a new washing machine because the old one keep on breaking down and it is just too much troublesome to keep repairing it so I bought this. It is so much more easier than the previous one that I have and so many options to choose from. Absolutely love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2018