MPN: 36164226
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Electrical faults, water leaks and soap leaks

- Detergent system leaked water.
- Led display lights not working,so couldn’t see option to use for washing.
- Water leaking in middle.
- Customer service wants to charge me to fix it.

Buy anything else!

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Sunny1
Sunny1Melbourne

Lasted 4 years. Not good enough. Customer care is a joke.

After 4 years of normal use by two people, only one short program works. A couple stopped a while back but weren't used much anyway so it wasn't a problem.

After going round and round in circles with various "Customer care" people just to get the cost of a replacement part, it seems it is going to cost around $500 to repair. They did not want to give me the price of the spare part and were trying to push me to their "Book a service" service number. Clearly that's a nice cash cow for them.

I paid $839 for it and would expect more than 4 years. Yes it's sleek, pretty and easy to use but after this frustrating experience I won't be buying Fisher and Paykel again.

Purchased in April 2017 for $839.00.

Caitlin W
Caitlin WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine

I've owned the machine for about 3 years now and have been very happy. It washes our clothes and linen very well and I love the quick wash option and delay start. Great for waking up to the load of washing already finished. It does tend to go off balance and we need to adjust the levelling legs frequently, however I think our floor in our rental property is not level

Purchased in August 2019.

Sara
Sara

Decent machine

Have had our machine for over 3 years now. We’ve never had a problem with it mechanically and it washes our clothes well. I only have 1 real issue with the machine and that is that it takes far longer to wash clothes than it should. It can sometimes be stuck in 8 minutes for over 30 minutes which is very frustrating when you plan around when it’s meant to finish. I love the add garment feature and the quick cycles when I only have a few things to wash. Great size and quality for the price we paid.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Nag
NagSouth East Queensland, QLD

service

We are using Fisher & Paykel since a long time without having any problem till date. It is so easy and durable. We are using this since more tan 4 years.

Gary A.
Gary A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaking water ever since we bought it!!!

Leaking water ever since we bought it. Made a video today as I couldn't figure out the location of the leakage. It's leaking from below the detergent tray. I just hope they will fix it, otherwise it's going to the tip.

Purchased in January 2016 for $758.00.

Michael H.
Michael H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Washing machine ever. DO NOT BUY

I bought this washing machine 3 years ago... It has been nothing but trouble. The day that it was delivered it started and water was leaking all over my laundry. Washing machine was replaced with another new one. Continually leaks water on wash cycles. Had technician out approximently 6 times to fix this and was told it was my animal hair caught in the seal on the door. Also that i used to much detergent that was why the machine leaks. Six months after warranty expired i was up for a new drain pump. I have owned front loaders since they first came out over 15 years ago and i have never came across a machine like this one. I would stay clear of this brand and there washing machines.

Purchased in April 2018 for $800.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Marisa
MarisaSydney, NSW

Stinky mess due to very poor aftercare

Bought this machine 11 months ago. Yesterday it stopped working mid cycle with the door locked and wet washing inside. After manually draining approximately 7 litres of water and checking/clearing the filter, as recommended in the manual, I realised I needed a service person. The earliest appointment they could give me was in 18 days time. Can you imagine what that machine will smell like in 18 days time and I'm sure I'll have to throw out the clothes stuck inside.

Purchased in March 2020 at Appliances Online for $799.00.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

7 years and water pump dies and rust

Regular household use.
Long wash times.
Overall we were very satisfied with it. However, for a water pump to stop working after 7 years, it’s not good enough. Discovered extensive rusting on the “case” of the machine also. Unsure wether it would be worth replacing water pump.
Cannot find the exact model number on here as well... ours is WH7560P1 not 2

Purchased in August 2014 at The Good Guys for $811.00.

HOSSEIN S
HOSSEIN SBRISBANE

Keeps avoiding spinning cycle

It has some good features like add a garment, short wash cycles and hot water input. However, it has an annoying "out of balance" error. If it doesn't like what is in there, it keeps spinning for hours and finally stops with the error leaving you with a load of drenched stuff.
After a few years of use, its panel lights have also started to burn.

Blanco
BlancoAU

Apart from a minor problem,and I do mean minor, I find the machine does an excellent job.

I am retired now, so really my washing consists of light clothing, shirts, pants and shorts. A weekly wash of bed linen and a seperate wash of a towel or two. Ive found the results to be very good.

Nira N.
Nira N.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and cleans like a dream

I have two kids and there is a loads of washing. I use it almost daily. Can’t complain about its performance. The must have product for your daily use. Very satisfying

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $749.00.

Teresa
TeresaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does a good job!

I separate the whites, greys and dark colour clothes. Easy to use features and controls. The machine takes in a big load and is not noisy at all throughout the wash. Delicates wash well.
Pretty happy with cycle times and the quality of the wash.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,500.00.

Astrid
AstridSydney, NSW

Don’t buy

Used to be a good washing machine, a bit noisy but ok. Purchased 5 years ago at Good Guys and took out extended warranty. Extended warranty means nothing if it starts failing after 5 years. Keep getting an error message and it won’t finish a cycle. Spoke to customer service about it, they were absolutely useless as well. Said it’s a long weekend, not much I can do about it now. Technician only works Monday to Friday. Like what sort of customer service is that?! What a joke. Fisher and Paykel will not accept any responsibility for a product that fails after 5 years. Will definitely not buy Fisher and Paykel again, I’m done

Purchased in March 2015 at The Good Guys for $672.00.

marylee
maryleecanberra

Electronic Led Display Failure too quickly

Overall good washing machine but if the electronic display led lights fail, it will cost around $450 for a technician to come fix it! Seems to fail between 2-3 years of use. No point having led and electronic displays when they fail so quickly. Other models I had in the past eg. LG lasted a lot longer with the led display.

Purchased in January 2017 at Appliances Online.

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader reviews