4.1

3.8

Wai C
Wai CSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

So Fresh! Perfect packing! My family loves it and they’re also asking me where to buy it, because they enjoy it so much! Show details
Mel
Mel

Delicious prawns!!

Fantastic value! We got 3kg of prawns for the price of 2kg. We’ve been defrosting a few each day for dinner, and they are delicious and huge! Will definitely order again.
Yan
YanSydney, NSW

Good quality and great service

Very happy with the quality and the freshness of the seafood I bought, also love the delivery efficiency and the professional packing Show details
Young
Young

Great price!

Great price, friendly delivery, packing is always perfect no water dripping! Show details
kim
kim

FRESH and AFFORDABLE

I really like their service. Fresh seafoods and so much cheaper then fish shop. I really hope their business stay around for a long time Show details
Vision
Vision 2 posts

Delivered as promised -quality fresh seafood at a wholesale price !

Why pay premium for retailers to rent their shops and pay their employees and electricity etc etc - the net result is overpriced seafood in Australia.

This was my first order with Fishme and it cost me less than half the price of the fish market, including delivery. I ordered bugs and yabbies frozen for Xmas - on opening purpose built fishme silver box, items look well sized and exactly as described and ordered frozen ready to thaw the day before Xmas.

Watch out for the specials - grab yourself a deal and save. Show details

Jenner
JennerSydney, NSW

My go to place for seafood!

Being a lover of seafood the two things I look for is taste and freshness and fishme delivers just that.

The delivery system is easy and I get to select the exact date I want the produce to be delivered.

Also there are so many good special deals which allows me to try things I was hesitant before because of the price!

My last delivery had a missing order but the refund and the communication was great and the refund was processed straight away.

Since knowing fishme I don't go to the fish market anymore as getting there, parking and crowd is so much a hassle now. Show details

Oscar D
Oscar DSydney, NSW3 posts

A very convenient service -quality, fresh seafood at your doorstep

The team at Fishme are very professional and provide a great service. The seafood has always been fresh and properly packed. Saves me the hassle of driving to the fish market, paying for parking and lining up. All the hard work is done for me as the lazy shopper. Show details
Mary
Marysydney5 posts

It's a great place to Order seafood and affordable

The price is very reasonable with delivery and the customer service is great! Show details
The Captain
The CaptainSydney, NSW

Fresh, Fast, Reliable and Competitive

The team at Fishme have a great online platform which allows me the flexibility to browse, order and track at my convenience. The staff are courteous and provide a call for ETA on the day, send a text 60min out from arrival so your day can go ahead without compromise. Great selection of seafood at affordable prices - specials are amazing value. Do try them - you will be impressed! Show details
Miki garcia
Miki garcia

Great quality seafood

It’s a pleasure ordering from Fishme, great quality food and excellent service, never let me down, keep up the good work guys
Sophia
SophiaSydney, NSW

Nilan d.
Nilan d.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good Quality Fish at Reasonable Prices !

I started ordering seafood through Fishme during the COVID lockdowns and have continued upto now, as I find that the products are of good quality and at reasonable prices when compared with the retail market. They pack well and deliver on time as promised. Please maintain the standards to the future too !
Martin Y.
Martin Y.2 posts

Good Service

I have ordered multiple times from fish me and find it to be good. I appreciate whenever there are any issues it is rectified very quickly. I choose them because they can be relied on fixing any issues that may arise. Show details
Van
Van

Fishme is awesome

Love the product and great service.
Hope they continue to trade soon Show details