FitMyCar

4.3

Wylie

WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

BUYER BEWARE

Poor fitmeant, no reply to emails, Facebook messages, ect. Blocked from posting on their FB page but still no contact or explanation. Had to cut the dash mat to “fitmycar”

Davo

DavoPerth, WA

Don’t think I’ll recommend this business

Andie

AndieIllawarra, NSW

Fits great

The Dashmat fits great without the need of Velcro, great value. Was definitely thinking of getting another for my son’s Ute too. Really happy with the whole experience from order to delivery. Australian made even better!

Jase

Jase

Excellent quality & fit

Ordered a cargo area mat for my Jeep. It did take a while to be delivered (COVid-19) but the mat was a great fit & good quality. Very happy with it.

Crouch

CrouchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fit My Car boot mat

My husband purchased a Boot Mat for my HRV and one for a friend’s BMW, both were perfect fits, couldn’t be happier. Make perfect Christmas gifts for family and friends.

Bernard

BernardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dash mat

Easy to find in store my product , great product colour , very easy to install , perfect fit , great service will shop again and recommend to my friends and family great communication .

RAY

RAYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my Bedrock mats

Just received my Bedrock mats for my Ranger. The ordering system on the Fit My Car website was easy to follow and found the mats I wanted within seconds. The mats look sensational and fitted perfectly and easily in my Ranger. They do not smell like traditional rubber mats and look like they are easily cleaned as well. Good protection for the floor. I don't mind paying more for good Aussie quality instead of cheap overseas products. Thanks, Fit My Car. I will be back. PS I have recommended these on the Ford Ranger Owners Club Facebook site as well.

Order is still pending production.

17 business days after placing order (placed on 10th Aug) and order is still pending production and has been sitting in this status for over a week. There has been no communication from FitMyCar, with no notice of order being received, and payment taken. Would strongly advise against ordering from this company until they can get their act together.

Vaughan Smith

Vaughan SmithPerth, WA

Never again in my life!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This company is not legitimate. I bought car mats online, to which they doubled my order hence taking double the money. The order hasn't arrived nearly 4 weeks later and nor has my refund . Im reporting them to Fair Trading.

no customer service

placed my order on the 4th of Aug 2020, no confirmation email only stated 5-10 working days until delivery on the website. So I waited for some sort of corrospondence. received absolutely nothing until i contacted them on the 25th Aug, then informed that my order had only then shipped. lets see if this turns up

Mark j

Terrible customer service

Waited 11 days, did not receive mat. Contacted FitMyCar, they told me they had production delays they weren't aware of and that my mat would be shipped not later than the 4th of September,
I said in that case I would cancel my order and get a mat from Supercheap Auto which is $20 cheaper, unless they wanted to match the price then I would wait.
No response, then 2 days later I get a generic email saying my order was shipped.
Now I have two mats. No happy...

great looking mats

mats were easy to find in the store
covid lockdown delayed delivery but was well wort the wait
installed in seconds and look great in my holden trax would recommend to my freinds

peter

peterPerth, WA

Mats for SR5

Just got email,they apoligise there is a delay but also offered a refund,emailed back to me within 24 hours,now a decision whether to wait or get a refund.
Great service.
Peter

Ben44

Ben44Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

17 days and still waiting

I ordered my bedrock floor mats 17 days ago and I’m still waiting. I have emailed fit my car 3 times for no reply. It’s really not good enough. Cheers!

kyril

kyrilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great mats

Bought a set of the medium range mats for my 2016 outlander. Fit perfectly and with the stitching are colour coded to the exterior! Very good quality and would recommend. There was a delay in delivery due to Covid complications, but nothing over the top when also considering they are custom made to my specs (style/outside edge/coloured stitching) they let me know via email of delays and there is also a note on their website. Very satisfied!

Dave F

Dave FSouth West, WA

Perfect fit!

The ute tub liner for my 2019 Triton was perfect for the job, & good tough quality. I was able to fit it all together with my wife who pointed out important parts re. glueing instructions. Side of the fist was the only persuasion needed (along the centres of side panels) for them to easily slip into the slot provided in the floor panel. Only criticism is for the fiddly button caps that cover the 8 replaced screw heads in tailgate panel but they are not required anyway!

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service

Thank you so much for organising such prompt delivery of my order which I received this morning, fantastic service, and the perfect fit!!
Brilliant product (Ford Territory Boot Liner), you offer and deliver a super efficient ordering process and service, and I have no hesitation in recommending FitMyCar to others, thank you!✔️

Perfect fit and quality

Navigating the site was very easy and excellent customer service kept me up to date at all times up until delivery I would recommend your car mats to anyone. Great Aussie product

Desi

DesiSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect fit.

I ordered a dash mat online and after receiving it the colour did not match the interior of the car. After contacting the lady in sales it was going to be returned and exchanged for another colour. I received the new one which looks great and is a perfect fit. The customer service was 5 star and would recommend
Fit My Car to anyone looking to purchase these vehicle products.

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have sent 3 emails and called you in regards to the fact you have sent me the wrong mats. I have provided proof of what you sent which is clearly different to the mats for my car on your website. All I get in response is the 'Specialist' will get back to me. No one ever does. This is clearly your error. Can someone please provide a solution to this asap. Your follow up to problems is clearly lacking.

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

Can you please advise what material the car mats are made of?
and is there a showroom in Melbourne where I can look at a sample of the the mats and a sample colour match ?
[I want to fit them to an older Mercedes-Benz SL].

Regards
Michael Brown, Melbourne

JAC

Hi Michael, it is an online store and you have a choice of quality and car model. Mine were for a kia sportage and are a perfect fit.
Its an Australian company.
You can email them and they get back to you very quickly.
regards

Julian H.

Julian H.asked

Before I order could you please tell me how long the wait time will be for a front and rear floor liners for a 2017 Holden Colorado

Jim
Jim

I ordered a dash mat and it took just over a week which I thought was good as
Aussie Post are having delays due to covid 19.

Get an answer from our members and FitMyCar representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops