FitMyCar

4.3

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy.

Purchased floor mats for my new Mazda CX30. The mats are great quality, fit perfectly and were half the price Mazda quoted me. Ordering was straight forward and delivery was very quick considering the COVID-19 situation.
Very pleased overall.

Excellence in every aspect

I ordered floor mats for a 2014 Honda Accord Coupe. After I’d ordered I realized that I (stupidly) hadn’t realized the company is in Australia and I’m in the US. No matter, this company is top notch. The mats are beautiful, they were manufactured quickly and dispatched quickly. Shipping was free, the price is significantly better than the dealer. Last, excellent customer service. I will recommend, I’m extremely satisfied!

Bill

BillVictoria

No replies

I sent a query re retainer clips for front floor mats, I was asked to send photo which I did, no reply, I email three times, no reply, Received email promoting their products, returned this stating they do not reply to my emails, received another email saying i had a ticket ??? then another email saying they were glad to resolve my query??? then another email from same person saying the query had been resolved?? no replies to any of my actual query, this company would have to be worst I have had the misfortune to deal with I will not be purchasing any more of their products

Gordy

GordyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect fit and easy install.

The set of floor mats fitted perfectly and there was no problem putting them into their position. I have used FitMyCar a number of times now and have been very happy with their service and the quality of the items purchased. Four cars now decked out with their items. Your choice of colours and GSM on mats allows you to make the floor mats to your specifications. My personal view is why pay the dealers for their overpriced items when this service is available to you.

Alex Beard

Alex BeardMelbourne

Poor customer service

After taking my order (and money) was told there was delays beyond their usual time frames.
Items that were instock however were made to wait almost 2 months before being shipped.
Phone calls and emails were ignored and requests to talk to managers and supervisors were refused.
Very unhappy from an Aussie company

CMarsh

CMarshPerth, WA

Subaru Forester dash mat

Custom made to fit the dash perfectly. Sturdy construction, reasonable price and brushed Grey colour looks great. Really good service and communication from the sales team when there was a delay with shipping they were super responsive and sorted out the order quickly and efficiently highly recommended.

Long deliver poor fit and parts missing!

Ordert 4 weeks ago a set of floor mats arrived today what is not the big issue but then i try to place them in my car did not fit at all and on top of that the the thing to hold the mats it in place is missing! Don’t buy there poor quality!!

BenowaQ

BenowaQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service. Quality products. Recommended.

Website was very easy to navigate on desktop and mobile. Good quality products cheaper than manufacturer products but just as good. Excellent customer service when I had to all them regarding a delivery.

Very happy the way they fit and look keeping the dirt and other stuff off my carpet floor thanks

The mats were easy to find for me along with all the other products on offer for my vehicle happy with the range. Product was easy to install will shop with fit my car again

Yalin

YalinMelbourne

Great material and Perfect fit

Subaru no longer stock mats for 2011 Forester hence I decided to order with FitMyCar.

Yes, it took some 6 weeks to receive the product but that is quite normal considering it is custom made and Covid related delays.

The product truely exceeded my expectations. The material is as good as OEM and if not better.
They did a great work with stitching.
Full set of mats fit perfectly, same as OEM.

Thanks heaps and I will definitely go back for my future needs.

Russ R.

Russ R.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Ordered a set of mats with a commitment of delivery within 10-15 days. Informed me via email after the intended delivery date of production delays, and ‘they were working hard’ to resolve it. (Website still states 10-15 days from order, so false advertising.) Order sent 6 weeks after purchase, but didn’t arrive due to incorrect address on postage. Order returned to sender by Australia Post. 8 weeks after placing order and paying, I cancelled and requested a refund. I can only imagine how difficult a warranty claim would be.

Wylie

WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

BUYER BEWARE

Poor fitmeant, no reply to emails, Facebook messages, ect. Blocked from posting on their FB page but still no contact or explanation. Had to cut the dash mat to “fitmycar”

Davo

DavoPerth, WA

Don’t think I’ll recommend this business

Andie

AndieIllawarra, NSW

Fits great

The Dashmat fits great without the need of Velcro, great value. Was definitely thinking of getting another for my son’s Ute too. Really happy with the whole experience from order to delivery. Australian made even better!

Jase

Jase

Excellent quality & fit

Ordered a cargo area mat for my Jeep. It did take a while to be delivered (COVid-19) but the mat was a great fit & good quality. Very happy with it.

Crouch

CrouchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fit My Car boot mat

My husband purchased a Boot Mat for my HRV and one for a friend’s BMW, both were perfect fits, couldn’t be happier. Make perfect Christmas gifts for family and friends.

Bernard

BernardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dash mat

Easy to find in store my product , great product colour , very easy to install , perfect fit , great service will shop again and recommend to my friends and family great communication .

RAY

RAYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my Bedrock mats

Just received my Bedrock mats for my Ranger. The ordering system on the Fit My Car website was easy to follow and found the mats I wanted within seconds. The mats look sensational and fitted perfectly and easily in my Ranger. They do not smell like traditional rubber mats and look like they are easily cleaned as well. Good protection for the floor. I don't mind paying more for good Aussie quality instead of cheap overseas products. Thanks, Fit My Car. I will be back. PS I have recommended these on the Ford Ranger Owners Club Facebook site as well.

Order is still pending production.

17 business days after placing order (placed on 10th Aug) and order is still pending production and has been sitting in this status for over a week. There has been no communication from FitMyCar, with no notice of order being received, and payment taken. Would strongly advise against ordering from this company until they can get their act together.

Vaughan Smith