FitMyCar

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good replacement for some car mats on 2004 crossfire

Easy to order and shipment was quick. Any concerns I had was answered by a responsive staff.
This was my first time ordering from this company and I'm glad I did.

doreen

doreenSydney, NSW

Perfect Fit

Recently purchased car mats for my new VW Polo from Fit my Car. This was the first time I have used this company as I always buy acc from the dealer. I wish I found this company before as these mats are the best I have ever had and the fit was perfect and price also great. These mats are made for you and choice of colours and even the stiching you like on the mats is provided. Will recommend this company to any one wanting quality car mats.

Stephen

StephenCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

The web site made choosing the right mats for my Volvo easy, with lots of options. The mats arrived by courier and looked fantastic. The fit was perfect with the right plastic fittings to clip on to the floor securing pegs.
Made a brand new appearance to the interior of the car.

New Floor Mats

Very easy to contact and their online ads described exactly what they could offer and the service they could provide.
Service was excellent and I was kept up to date with manufacturing time and expected delivery.
Delivery was as advised and the product was excellent and fitted perfectly.
Great company to deal with.

Garry Gillespie
Western Australia

Martin

Martin

Excellent car mats...

Ordered a full set of car mats for a friend (black with red trim) and I can't be happier.

Top quality and they all fit perfectly (only thing I could say negative, is that they don't have a driver's side rubber heel protector)

Apart from that little observation, everything else is excellent. Delivery was just about spot on in 9 business days from initial order placement.

Wouldn't hesitate recommending these car mats to anyone.

Wei-Zheng T.

Wei-Zheng T.Perth, WA

Slow delivery, good product.

Ordered my mats 27/9, only arrived 15/10. Had to email them asking where it was before they responded with a tracking number and it seemed like it was only just posted when, or because, I emailed.
After it was posted it arrived within the specified time.
The product is of good quality, I got mats to fit a CX3 and it fits perfectly, how it stands over time is yet to be seen but apart from the long wait it is what one would expect.
My suggestion, if you don't receive an email containing a tracking number within 3 working days of your purchase then email immediately. Otherwise, order away.

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Sydney, NSW

Car mats

I ordered car mats for my Tarago. They came well packed in good time. I ordered them online. They are black with a red trim. They were reasonably priced and look great in the car. I am very happy with the service I received.

Shirley Faye Evans

Shirley Faye EvansWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect fit.

Ordered our new car mats for our new Hyundai Tucson, through Fitmycar, and we are very happy with them, well made, fit perfectly and would recommend Fitmycar products to anyone, thank you.

Cheryle Jensen

Cheryle JensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic products

The products that I brought were easy to install and my car looks great I need a few more things for my car so l will be coming back thanks

Stoo

StooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2015 Kia Cerato floor mats

The site was really easy to navigate and I ordered exactly what I wanted and paid through Paypal. Communication with FitMyCar was really easy and they let me know when my mats would be arriving, when they did they were extremely well made, fitted my car perfectly and really made it look extra special.
I highly recommend FitMyCar and will be using them in the future.

Jamie

JamieSydney, NSW

Great stylish car mats

The mats fitted perfectly and the front mats even utilise the original securing tabs, the mats have enhanced my car. The quality is of a very high standard and I am sure the mats will last a lot longer then other brands of car mats.

Lionel10

Lionel10Sydney, NSW

Rude, indecent business

Got a dash-mat from FitmyCar and received the wrong item. Send some e-mails, one pic with dash-mat places on my vehicles dashboard never received a reply. Now trying to get my money back by filing dispute with my credit card company. Stay away from this business, not worth the hassle.

caz

cazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Very disappointed with delivery time (3weeks) plus not the mats I paid for.
The mats that I received today are pain black mats. no stitching at all.if it wasn’t for the designated holes that fit my car you would think they were straight from Kmart

Great customer service

Great quality product, custom made for my vehicle. Perfect fit. Easy to install.
Support enabling timely delivery was fantastic. Some lead time required due to production if the dashmat post order.

Kerrie M

Kerrie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and quick delivery

We recently purchased a boot liner kit and a dash mat for our new Amarok. We are very happy with the products supplied, they are good quality and fit perfectly. We didn't have any trouble with installation or the fitment instructions supplied. The delivery was quick and I received replies to emails in a timely manner. I would definitely purchase online again in the future.

Ranald

RanaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ute Mat

The Custom Car Mats site had two potential mats for a 2015 Mitsubishi Triton, one up to 2015 and one from 2015 to current. While I knew the model, there was no way I could determine the correct mat as the model was not part of the search criteria.
I called the number on the website and was answered by a Fit My Car lady, and when I advised her of the model she knew which mat was the correct one. She then took my order and payment details and the mat was duly delivered within a couple of days.
This was for my son's car, and I had already purchased one for my own Ford Ranger. Both mats were of high quality and fitted perfectly.

Dell

DellHighfields Qld

Fit perfectly and great service

Put my order in and within 3 days they arrived at my door. Dashmat mat fits perfectly and the bumper mat works exactly the way we want. Just great prompt service.

Poor costumer service

I’ve been waiting for my order almost two weeks now. I’ve tried emailing and calling and no response. I haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation. I haven’t gotten tracking information. Very very very very poor costumer service. I won’t order from them ever again.

Red mats

Ordered mats Aus post left under back porch as asked. The mats are well made and fit my runabout perfectly. Great price and best part is they are made in Australia.

Rubber Mats for Qashqai

Ordered these mats on Monday,arrived Friday. Very very happy with mats and service. Very prompt service and so easy to place the order. Will tell others about this great service