FitMyCar

FitMyCar

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Still waiting...

I placed my order nearly 3 weeks ago and I still haven’t received my items (although I was told they would be dispatched in 5-7 days). I have emailed the company (no response) so I phoned them and was told that they were ready and waiting to be shipped that very afternoon! I was assured that I would be emailed a tracking number as soon as they were on the way. 4 days later I have no tracking number, no items and no one has contacted me to tell me what is happening. I collect my new car tomorrow and have no mats for it. I thought that I would support an Aussie business rather than get the mats directly through the dealer but now I wish that I hadn’t. I am extremely disappointed...

False Lead times - They dont tell you its 3 weeks when you order.

Made the mistake of purchasing they day picked up new car - shouldve paid extra $20 and bought genuine ones from the dealer.

Communication is poor - either no reply or just repeating information in the order email.

Lead times advertised 5-7 days are false.

Disappointed in my cx5 max sports seat covers especially as paid a lot

They were not easy to fit terrible instruction and still don’t fit properly the back middle consul falls down all time since the cover on got s spate govet don’t know where it goes even .
Needed to keep so unable to return but would prefer a better fit stitching in headrest poor maybe someone with same car should try but to late
I’ve previously bought from this site so this is sad

Tonneau cover for Ford FG Ute.

Excellent Ute cover for my FG ute, fits perfectly, looks great and very quick delivery. Good price too. It was easy to install. I definitely recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

Well made product, the mat made look like original Infinite made

Ordered Infiniti front row replacement mat for my car (car wash guy lost it....:( , anyway ordered from here, received the product, the fit and form is perfect and the material is really nice and i cannot see or feel the difference between original Infiniti made and this one...nice job, very happy with what i received, much kudos to FitMyCar. And also for shipping to US, really not bad with shipment timing...

Cargo Mat Holden Commodore Acclaim 2002 VY Series. Great product, great online shopping

I ordered my cargo mat online. The customer service was excellent and staff kept in touch till delivery which was very prompt. The product is good quality and fits my car perfectly. I am very satisfied and would recommend this store to anyone

Online Perfect

This was a prefect online shopping experience. At every step of the way; things were easy, quick and professional. It was easy to find the right product which was well described. Payment was seamless. Delivery was very quick and delivered to my post office in perfect condition. Totally recommend FitMyCar online ordering.

Mazda BT50 ute liner mat.

Great product, rubber mat liner fitted perfectly in my ute. Contents have now stop rolling around!
I would recommend to fitmycar to others. I will purchase again a price was very competitive

GREAT PRODUCT enhances my car

website was quite clear and easy to follow
quality of mats is good, and they fit really well.
on the occasion of phoning the company about mats the person who answered the call was very courteous, pleasant, and obliging.
thanks

Great buy!! Fantastic Service!!

Found exactly what I wanted, the shipping was faster than expected and the customer support was efficient when I did have a query. Will definitely be buying from them again!!

Terrible

Took 2 weeks for my order to be despatched, no correspondence from them. Only after I asked for a refund they suddenly dispatched my order.
Buy elsewhere. I wish I had very disappointing.

Products ordered were exact.

We ordered hard to get proper designed,hyundai tuscon dash mat (fitmycar had it in stock), and a car cover, both in stock, web site location details were spot on and chat service was fast and helpful And such a fast delivery, 2 days..wonderful..and thanks..

Perfect enhances my car

First time i bought floor mats for my Toyota Camry they came Quick and good Quality. Bought my new car Hyundai tucson highlander ordered dashboard mat and rear bumper protection mat both came really Quick great fit and good Quality highly recommended thanks Joseph Wilkinson

Floor mats that are a perfect fit!

The web site was user friendly and easy to follow. The site offers mats that are specific to the year, make and model of your vehicle. Communication to the shop through the use of email is slow. My phone calls were answered and I received great service, getting some very nice mats. Highly recommend FitMyCar.

New Mats for 2019 Honda CRV

Purchased new mats for my 2019 Honda CRV, and am very happy with the product. Better quality than original supplied with car. Fit well and look great. Thankyou for your quick service

Great quality and fit

You never know what you’re going to get when you shop online. I purchased carpet mats and dash mat for for my Landcruiser 200. And I was pleasantly surprised. The quality of these products is great and perfect fit. I have no hesitation in recommending Fit My Car.

Great product

Easy to use website...heaps of products all suited to my car...the bedrock mats are a perfect fit and well priced ...will definitely be getting a few more items from FitMyCar

Good quality carpets at a good price

Fir my car was recommended to me as a good quality product at affordable prices
I was so impressed when they arrived
They fit my kluger perfectly and much cheaper than getting direct from Toyota
Very happy

Those mats were simply perfect for me

Bought a full set of mats for an old Nissan Micra I had bought for commuting and, besides a perfect fit, the mats are beautiful, comfortable and really make your car look fresh on the inside. For $99.00 ( I ordered the intermediate thickness), it's worth every penny. Delivery was timely and with no fuss, as well. If you buy, you won'r regret the decision.

This is a perfect fit for my Renault easy to fit to the dash and price and service was great.

Prompt service and arrival of dash mat, a perfect fit and easy to install in my Renault. Will buy again from this company. Thanks very much from a very happy customer.