FitMyCar

4.3

Peter

Peter

Australian made at it's best.

Their website was easy to navigate and order from. I received a confirmation email stating a delivery date which I accepted. The mats arrived early, in great condition, and the fit was perfect. I will happily use this supplier again. There should be more Australian suppliers as good as this one.

Poor customer service

Online ordering and shipping was easy and fast. When package arrived, one set of car mats were for a completely different car. Checked my order to make sure I had not ordered the wrong mats (had not). I emailed and called customer service 3+ times and was given an email to send photos to for proof. Email and photos sent but no reply or acknowledgment that they had received my email neither anything was being done about it. Still unsure as to what is being done about my incorrect products.

Russ C.

Russ C.Watson 2602, ACT

Not made-to-fit

FitMyCar by name. Not by product.
Bought a bumper protector promising "made-to-fit. Its our promise". 4 weeks to be dispatched(!) and when tested on my car it is 3/4 of the size to cover the bumper width. Velcro hardly grips the boot carpet. When checked with customer service, advised they are all just generic size.
Save your time and money - buy from a retail store like Supercheap Auto.

Mitch B

Mitch BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ute Liner - Sportguard (Ford Ranger)

Excellent Quality Tub Liner and it Fits like a glove!! The self Install was a breeze (with a few minor cuts to work around my canopy brackets). The Customer service was exceptional with delivery times within a couple of business days. Would recommend to anyone who is in the need for a tub liner.

Wheels

WheelsFar North Queensland, QLD

Product was exactly as described and is good quality and fitted perfectly.

I found the site easy to use and when I entered my make and model it only displays items that are made and fit for
My car. Instructions to install and fit purchased gear were clear and simple. Product arrived well packaged and in good condition.

JACCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing Service and product

Excellent company to deal with. The mats ordered fit perfectly.
There was a mix up in the ordering but this was corrected on the next working day without any drama.
I was kept up to date on the progress of my order and when it arrived I could not have been happier.
Well done to all the staff. Highly recommend this company.

Great customer service and great product!

Purchased floor mats for my car and am completely satisfied with the experience! Was supported by exceptional customer service. I mistakenly ordered the wrong floor mats and they helped me fix my mistake without any additional cost to me. Floor mats were of exceptional quality. Will recommend FitMyCar to anyone with floor mat needs.

MRM

MRMWestern Australia

Perfect!

The Customer Service I received was exceptional-thank you Nix. Product quality is excellent. The mat fitted my dash perfectly. Delivery time was efficient. Product arrived in great condition.
I highly recommend FitMyCar.

Michele

MicheleKuranda

5 starts for persistence!

We had issues with the correct dash mat for our soft top BMW. Rather than give up in the interest of profit, FitMyCar staff wouldn't be beaten and we ended up with the correct one in the end.
Thanks to the staff for such wonderful customer support.

Excellant customer service

I've found the products I purchased to be of good quality and the delivery time very good.
The store was easy to navigate and great to see the items are manufactured in Australia.

Incredible Customer Support

I made an error in choosing the correct floor mats for my car but luckily I had Nix to help me sort out the issue. My problem was solved immediately and with such great service. I could not have asked for a better result, thanks again Nix and the FitMyCar team.

Estimated delivery has now become 15-20 working days :(

Estimated delivery has now become 15-20 working days :( would be nice to be informed before that delivery would be so long away before i placed the order. Really poor information and leads you to believe items are in stock!

Deidre

DeidreVictoria

Great fit! No guesswork. No fuss.

Great fit! Exactly want I wanted. Great service and delivery (especially in difficult Covid-19 times). i was able to put in my car details and get the perfect fit for my car. Good communication. Highly recommended.

Florida

FloridaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product ( car mats ). Beautifully done..5 star e-bayer

These mats were custom done and turned out to be a perfect fit. What a difference to buying at Autobarn or Supercheap...as they say..you get what you pay for. Well done to all concerned. A pleasure.

Ken Heath

Ken HeathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Fit Great Quality

I was unsure about the fit until a few questions back and forth and then the guaranteed fit was explained. I wasn't sure if it was the right dash mat but it arrived after 3 days from Purchase and a perfect fit. Correspondence was excellent, over the whole process and all information I was seeking was supplied.

service

very pleased with the service , easy to install and a perfect fit . Quality product. I will definitely use FitMyCar again to purchase products for other vehicles. I thoroughly recommend this company

Great Dash Mat

Black dash mat for 2017+ i30 - Fits great, good colour, good quality, easy install, fast postage even through the COVID times :) Website has good range as well and easy to use.

Great pricing

Haven't received the mats and dash mat for my Eclipse Cross as of yet but very happy with the pricing. I had a quote from the dealer for the same things and it was astronomical. Can't wait to fit them into my vehicle....

Mike S.

Mike S.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Quality product!

Well pleased with the service, and the quality of product received. Easy install, perfect fit and looks rad!! Great selection of car enhancement goods available. Definitely will use FitMyCar again. Cheers!

Margaret

MargaretNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Car Mats !

We bought car mats for both our most recent cars which fitted perfectly and were great quality -all made in Australia ! We would thoroughly recommend “Fit my Car” - They are a great company to deal with & have good customer service.