Carlos

CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

BedRock Floor Liner - Full Set Ranger PX3

Great site, easy to browse, got the Bedrock full floor Liner set. Such a neat and secure fit. Look so cool. Easy to clean. Easy to wipe over in the car. Any spills don't go on your carpet. I was happy to test that.. Well that's what I told my wife

Excellent heavy duty rubber matt for Ford Raptor

Excellent matt for my Raptor, heavy duty fits perfectly and time l received it was second to none thank you

Bradley

BradleySydney, NSW

Really quick result

I was expecting a boot liner from Fitmycar to take a fortnight to arrive, but it appeared less than three days after ordering. And it fits my MY21 Forester like a glove. Happy chappy.

Sandgrabba mats

Fantastic product perfect fit. No question was too hard customer service 5 stars. Cannot recommend highly enough. High quality and made in Australia which is a huge bonus.

Great fit. Perfect for our car. Great purchase.

This was an easy process. Found our car and received items within 2 weeks. Great purchase and fits the car beautifully.

Great aftermarket Mazda 3 Mat set

Great company to deal with and were fast, efficient and communicated well throughout the entire purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with these guys again in the future.

Tano M.

Tano M.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful company.!! Great customer care

1) pretty easy
2)satisfied
3)na
4) very easy-yes amazing support
Helpful team who supported me 24h and made it happen after the first order was wrong

ajohnboy00

ajohnboy00Sydney Surrounds, NSW

They dont even supply clips

Hi ajohnboy00,

We would like to offer you another option. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 03 8348 5311 or e-mail us at helpme@fitmycar.com so we can resolve this.

Steve B

Steve BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fit on both cars !!

Simple to select Make/Model. They stocked a dashmat for 2002 Mazda 2 and set of Kluger floormats for great price.

Richard

RichardNew South Wales

Spiteful Customer Service - please see email below

Hi Richard,

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. No need to cut these mats and I will have them refunded right away. Appreciate your feedback so we can improve our services.

Thian

Thian Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product quality excellent and customer service second to none

Am delighted and pleased. Was kept informed all the way from placing order till delivery. I missed a “first order” discount but upon writing to them, they credited the discount back to my card immediately. Feels good dealing with them.

Abdullah

AbdullahPerth, WA

Terrible waiting time

i ordered a dashmate 12 days ago, when i bought it, the estimate time was 10-15 days. i just talked to customer service and it says, they will dispatch your order on 27 april. very unfair

Great quality

Great price / service / product & delivery.
Super easy to deal with & great communication.
So easy to install - overall very satisfied.
Five star plus , thankyou !!!

Great fit, look fantastic, can’t believe how quick they arrived

I ordered some new mats for my Holden Commodore SSV and I was very happy with them. They fit perfect, looks great, and they arrived at my house faster than I was expecting which was a nice bonus.

I left the review for a few weeks to see if there was any noticeable wear and there is none so far. This is the second set of mats from FitMyCar, the previous ones were for my Mazda 3 and they are also great for the years that I had them in my car. Highly recommended.

Just what I needed

I ordered a dashboard cover for my Toyota vehicle and was very impressed with the product overall. It fitted my dashboard perfectly, and did the job of getting rid of the 'glare' caused by the sun reflecting off the surface of the dashboard onto my car windscreen.
Nothing like this was otherwise available to purchase here in NZ, so I was grateful that this product was able to be shipped from Australia, and still at such a hugely competitive price. I potentially saved hundreds/thousands of dollars on dashboard repairs/replacement.
Great service from the team at FitMyCar also. The only thing that wasn't provided, which would have been good, was an invoice receipt, for tax purposes.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, good quality. Audi A6 mats perfect match for A7

Horrible quality , drastically overpriced

Both my original and the replacement driver side mats each lasted less than a year. Horrible quality.

Their response “you choose our cheapest mats”

These are car floor mats, they should be made of a quality to last more than a year, especially a year in which I barely drove because of Covid.

Save yourself the money and get a $15 mat from Walmart.

FitmyCarFitMyCar

Hey Ryan, Can you please contact us at helpme@fitmycar.com and provide us with the order number as your mats may have been still under warranty and we can replace your driver-side mat. We look forward to your e-mail.

Ordered product on 8/02/2021 STILL WAITING

I ordered the product on the 8/02/2021 and I am still waiting for the thing to arrive. I have been given no end of excuses as to why it has not arrived. The latest 1 is that the package has now hit congestion and will be delayed for who knows how long

Kamnium

KamniumSydney, NSW

Very decent quality

Beautiful 4x floor carpets, look awesome, exactly as expected. Perfect fit. I needed beige ones to match with the car's interior so had to stick to mid-tier ones, I wish they had top-tier colours available as well. The only con: they don't have any colours variety for fittings, black only.

I got mismatched carpets at first, but they have replaced them without any problems. Overall, they tailored the carpets and sent in with express post quite quickly. So definitely recommend!

Fantastic products & Service

We have bought a full set of floor mats and dash mats for our cars. Always find them quick to respond to queries and a smooth exchange for a dash mat that was the wrong one we purchased. We would highly recommend Fit My Car their products are excellent quality and for their fantastic customer service. Thank you :)