Tasteless, Watery, Chewy

Firstly, the delivery guy didn't knock or ring the doorbell. Just dumped the box in the full sun, despite there being shady areas. The food is disgusting. The pictures on the site and what you get look nothing alike. I've been taking photos to compare. The cauliflower and broccoli are soggy. Very watery. The chicken was stringy and almost minced, not large pieces like shown in the pictures. The beef was miniscule mince and very watery. The stroganoff tasted like it had been stewed then sauce thrown on it. Very chewy. Way too many beans in the meals which is disastrous for an ostomate. I don't think I'll get through the week on this food. It's the worst home delivered meals I've had. You can definitely lose weight on it because the meals are so small and what you manage to eat makes you feel sick. The cost of 20 meals is approximately $200. No snacks like with Lite n Easy. No choice unless you pay extra. Lots of chicken dishes. This doesn't include breakfasts either, unless you want to eat chicken satay or the likes for breakfast. I tried this as I'm recovering from surgery and wanted to drop the weight I have gained while being sick. This is not how to do it. Think I'll stick to my own cooking.
At least it has flavour. Definitely won't be reordering.
Also leaves an aftertaste which indicates food additives, which is what I'm trying to avoid.
Looks like the food we gave to the pigs on the farm.

Taste
Timely DeliveryNo
Plan Type(s)Women's Low Carb Meal Plan

Yummy meals and fantastic customer service!!!

I have been doing the Vegan plan, plus breakfasts (vegetarian girl) and I am loving it! The meals are so YUMMY!!! I honestly could not pick a favourite. I love the veggie curry, the alfredo is great and the chow mein! I love the kung pow legumes and the tofu aswell. Even my meat eating partner thinks they taste great. Alex has been helping me since I joined and he is an absolute star, nothing is ever too much trouble!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Plan Type(s)Breakfasts & Snacks and Vegan Meal Plan

Great tasting meals

5.4 offer great tasting portion controlled meals high in protein. Very filling leaving you fuller for longer. Loads of variety to choose from, easy to order with delivery straight to my door.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Plan Type(s)Women's Low Carb Meal Plan

Great food, easy diet and exercise plan!

Great meal variety, excellent planner to help you stay in track and easy exercise regime. I've lost 7kgs in just two weeks!! Feel better than ever. With a busy lifestyle, 5.4 helps me to ensure I don't skip meals or have wastage from cooking for one. I'm also paying attention to portion sizes and keeping my metabolism going with proper snacks. Drinking lots of water and making time for light exercise has never been so easy.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Great Service & Fab Healthy Food Choice

I have to say this company is fabulous, nothing is ever to hard for them to arrange. I have been receiving the meals on and off for the past 12 months & nothing is ever to hard for them to arrange. When I have had to call or email them their level of customer service is the best I have ever received from any company I have dealt with (& I am consulting with many high end companies on a day to day basic through my occupation). The food is very lean, tasty, plus healthy and you get results.

Great food, clunky online.

So far so good. Variety,quality and tasty! Online ordering clunky. Not user friendly but food makes up for this. 5 star if the ordering can be fixed. Loyalty rewards would be a benefit. Otherwise thank you.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Plan Type(s)Men's Low Carb Meal Plan
Hi Kathy, great to hear that you are loving the meals :) We look forward to hearing from you through your journey with us. If there is anything the team can assist with please don't hesitate to reach out to us on 1300 343 656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Great options

One can gradually reduce weight. Meals are tasty & filling. Far better than Life N Easy. However, had a few hiccups with the orders & deliveries. Otherwise, All good.

Hey Rohit Rishi, thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear your finding our meals tasty. Sorry to hear there has been some delivery issues. If there is anything we can assist with please contact us on 1300-343-656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

So bad

The food is so bad. You could rather pour it into a glass and drink it, thats how watery it is. Tasteless. You’ll lose weight for sure.. vomiting the crap out.

Hi Tiaan, sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying our meals. We'd love the opportunity to discuss this feedback with you. Could you please PM us your full name, email address and contact number that was on your account and we will be in contact. Alternately you can reach out to our team on 1300 343 656 or email us at admin@fivepointfour.com.au

CHEW AND SPEW...

It's Amazing, you really do lose weight with 5.4 meals!... because the meals are hideously revolting you don't feel like eating them! I have purchased my first week of men's low carb weight loss meals and I am four days in and getting to the point where I can't even smell these meals anymore it is making me sick. Watery, chewy, no flavour, factory made discussing rubbish for a cost of $200+ for a week. My advice is steer clear

Hi AndyH86, sorry to hear that you haven't been enjoying the meals. We would like the opportunity to have a chat to you in regards to this. Would you be able to PM us your contact details and the meals that you didn't enjoy and someone from our customer service team will be in contact with you or alternatively you can give us a call on 1300 343 656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

So disappointed- the food is disgusting

I had to poor water out of the container prior to eating. The food hate little flavour, the beef was full of grizzle & is tough. I would never recommend this product.

Hi Marilyn, we are sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying the meals. As the meals are snapped frozen there can be some excess water, as long as you are stirring thoroughly between heating most of this should be absorbed. In regards to the meat, do you have any pictures that you can send through so our technologist can investigate this as we use only the leanest cuts of meat. Please send any pictures and images of the meals through to admin@fivepointfour.com.auI did follow the instructions on the packaging, no amount of stirring would reduce the amount of water. No I didn’t take a photo because I just binned it. I stand by my comments- the food is below standard. There were three family members who ordered and we won’t be ordering again. Very, very disappointed. Regards Marilyn McLeod, Casey Kirstein & Danielle Jakobs (McLeod)

Great service!

I have found the service at 5.4 to be excellent! Great communication from Alex and very happy to help with any questions or changes. I have tried the vegan meals but would like a little more variety (I have been told there are a few new options coming!) so will try the low carb next. I am definitely seeing results - good for portion and calorie control.

Hey Hannah, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Great to hear you are starting to see results, keep us posted on your progress. Let us know when you are ready to give the low carb plan a go :) You can contact us on 1300 343 656 or admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Best Meals Ever!

I have been on a health kick since the start of the year and I have already lost 9kgs. I have been able to stay on track as the food taste amazing. Cant wait to reach my of 20kgs. Not too far now BRING IT ON!!!!

Hello DDM :) You're unstoppable! Keep up the great work. We look forward to hearing more about your progress as the weeks go by. Make sure you keep us posted :D If there is anything we can assist with please don't hesitate to reach out to the team on 1300 343 656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Frozen Meals 10 Months Old

My first order arrived today, expiry dates of 3/19 - 4/19
The website says they have a 12 month shelf life.
So...the meals delivered are 9 - 10 months old.
I won’t be ordering again.

Hi John, oh no! We are sorry to hear there has been a delivery issues with your meals. We'd love to get this rectified asap. Could you please get in touch with us on 1300-343-656 or email us on admin@fivepointfour.com.au and the team will be able to assist

No stopping now

I’ve struggled with weight loss for years and I tried everything to lose weight. Now that I’ve come across 5.4 I’ve lost over 2kgs in 4 days. Ordering is super simple and I’m yet to find a meal that I don’t like. 100% will be staying on the 5.4 meal plan for a long time to come.

Hi Mel B, congratulations on your success so far. This is awesome! We are super happy to hear you are loving the meals. Keep us updated with your progress. If you need help with anything in regards to your account or orders please contact us on 1300-343-656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Loving 5.4 meals!

The food is amazing, great value and makes your regular meals easy to organise.
After 30 days I have lost 5 kgs strictly eating this food, for me thats a lot because I was not fat when starting.
I'd imagine those who have higher body fat, and want to lose more fat will do so more rapidly as long as you strictly follow 5.4.
The food is great because unlike some meal prep companies, the meals give me enough energy to work out hard doing weights. Alot of low carb meals dont do this, you barely have enough energy to push through.
I dont feel hungry throughout the day either, i feel pleasantly satisfied and energetic.
Great stuff 5.4, please keep amazing us with great meals!

Hey Maria C. Thanks for sharing your progress so far, 5kgs in amazing! Keep up the amazing work! We can't wait to hear about your journey as it continues. If there is anything we can assist with along the way, please contact our team on 1300-343-656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Bland and sad looking vegan food

I wanted to try FivePointFour for healthy, convenient lunches at work so I made a once off order for the vegan plan in November for 14 meals.
The delivery process was smooth - no complaints there.
The vegan meals are filling however they are bland and not very appetizing. Half the meals are still sitting in the freezer for a rainy day - needless to say, I won't be ordering again.

Hi Michelle, sorry to hear that you haven't been enjoying the meals. We understand that taste is a very personal thing. We appreciate you giving us a go :) If you ever need a hand with anything in regards to your 5.4 account please give us a call on 1300 343 656

The perfect addition to my lifestyle!

I am so impressed with 5.4! I was reluctant to try pre-made meals, but honestly I am so glad I have. I’ve been with 5.4 for around a month and have decided to continue. This last week I have lost 2.3kg alone, just from food! The price and quality as well as the flavour and customer service - well worth it! :)

Hey Courtney, well done on your progress, down 2.3kg in one week is super! Thanks for giving us a go :) If you need a hand with anything in regards to your account, please give our friendly customer service team a call on 1300-343-656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Amazing food and customer service !!

Extremely happy with all my vegan 5.4 meals!! Customer service has always been amazing and all my meals are so tasty! Have referred 2 of my friends who get 5.4 meals now too and they love them just as much as me :) following the meal plan is really helping me stay on track with my fitness goals! Highly recommend

Hi Amy :) we are thrilled to hear you are loving the plan! Thank you so much for recommending us to your friends. Super grateful!!! Keep kicking butt, we look forward to hearing about your progress. If there is anything that we can assist with please don't hesitate to give the team a call on 1300-343-656

Complete disaster

Ordered, deliveries cancelled by company. Customer service completely non existent
I sense this is a complete scam.
1300 number does not function at all

No offer of resolve to delivery issues, and I cannot contact them

I have now been contacted - 04012019

Hi TimW, we were sorry to hear about the issues you have had. I know our customer service team have been in contact. Were we able to resolve these issues? Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist with :) Our contact number is 1300 343 656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

Delivery disasters...

I tried 5.4 for the first time a few weeks ago. On the day of delivery I realized there was a small error with the address I contacted support and they call ed the driver to change it. I didn't receive the delivery and was told the driver had cancelled it by mistake. They agreed to send it out to me 4 days later on the Sunday. I did receive the order on the Sunday however 12 out of the 14 meals have broken containers I attempted to salvage the food however after picking out to may pieces of plastic gave up. Called support again and they agreed to send me the meals again free of charge on the Thursday. On Tuesday I contacted support as it was showing I would be charged the support person assured me this wasn't the case and this is a change in the background which I cant see. Wednesday morning I was charged and contacted support again they apologized and said I would be refunded in 3 days. I was refunded and I did receive the order on the Thursday and this time all meals were fine. I asked the support person to cancel my account this still hasn't been done. 2 stars as such a terrible experience however food is tasty although with not much variety I would probably be bored of these meals within 2 weeks.

Hi Annie, So sorry to hear your initial delivery didn't go as planned. I can understand how frustrating this would have been for you, this certainly inst normal practice. We would love the opportunity to rectify this for you. Can you please send us a private message or alternatively you can also send us an email at admin@fivepointfour.com.au. I will arrange one of our customer service team members to look into this for you.

Do you deliver to south Australia?
Hi Caroline, we haven't reached to South Australia just yet. As we continue to grow we will look at expanding our delivery areas. Keep and eye out on our social pages for updates on delivery areas :)

Can you please tell me the cost of the diet. I need to loose about 10 kg...have a lower back problem and need to also have physio on that. What does the diet entail for me to do?
Hi Dawn, thank you for getting in touch. Our Weight Loss plan with breakfast provides you with all your meals for the week. You will receive 20 x main meals + 7 x egg based breakfast options. The idea is to eat every 3 - 4 hours so you would have your breakfast in the morning, a mid morning meal, late lunch and dinner. You will receive a meal plan to follow in your box of meals upon delivery. Cost is $194 + Delivery per week. To register go to https://www.fivepointfour.com.au/register, if you need a hand with the registration process please don't hesitate to call on 1300 343 656 or email admin@fivepointfour.com.au

I am very keen to try 5.4 however I don't eat red meat. I love chicken, fish and vegetarian options, however, correct me if I'm wrong I believe there is no choice? So if I don't like or can't eat any of the meals, I still have to pay for a meal which is inedible? (I live alone so aren't in a position to offer to someone else)
Hi pen606. We do have a set menu at the moment and unfortunately 50% of the meals are beef dishes. At the moment, we only have the vegan plan as an alternative for you pen606. Hopefully in the future we'll have more options for you.

Program TypeDiet