Fix My Oven

Fix My Oven

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fix My Oven? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Paula
Paula

Beware

Buyer beware. Called to book in a repair. Oven and stove top models given. Over the phone nothing was going to be a problem.
Repairman arrives and can’t fix it or get parts. Charged service call out fee $165 (disc rate???) for nothing fixed.
Called company for a remedy or credit to install new appliance and they offered $50.
Will not be using this company again. Recommend you get in writing that they can repair before call out.

You are Wanted !!!

I am so glade I found the right person to fix my oven the first time. The review comments online does matter so I am happy to offer my experience and hope it can help other people too. I have a over 15 years old Smeg oven and the fan force element was off. The "Fix My Oven" guy was very knowledgeable and guided me how to check and came over next day to replace the element and worked straight away. He also provided the tips on how to look after the oven. Highly recommend his expertise and professionalism.

RobinM
RobinMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ilve oven repair

Our 21 year old electric oven stopped heating. Contacted Fix My Oven and spoke with Gabi who was able to come out to us the next business day. He turned up on time and replaced an element and also gave us a lot of useful information about our oven and ovens in general.
Very happy customers.

Peter M.
Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive , efficient and knowledgeable

Responded quickly to website query. diagnosed the issue quickly. Very knowledgeable. Oven fully chacked and Temperature calibrated. My Westinghouse is ~10 plus years old and i am sure this repair will give me another 10. Gadi is a personable chap and entertaining. Cannot fault the service

Claire S
Claire S

Best oven repair service I ever had.

Gadi came on time as promised and phoned ahead. He is friendly and efficient. Not only replaced the element on my (old) oven but then tested my thermostat and gave me a heap of helpful info to maintain it. He is an expert on ovens and gave me some great tips for chosing a new oven when I need to replace (I am rebuilding). Service fee extremely reasonable. Highly recommend this business!

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Gadi was extremely helpful and provided great advice over the phone without the need to attend. Clearly he is a man who is doing the right thing by people rather than someone who is trying to milk a job by charging a minimum call out fee when he can provide great advice over the phone. When we do need to replace our oven we will be calling Gadi.

Sab.
Sab.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, fast, fair.

I called Gadi in the morning and my oven was working that afternoon. He replaced the element, tested the oven and showed me how to use it properly. He also refused to put in a new thermostat, as the oven is on its last legs as he said I would be wasting my money. I happily recommend him. Sabine, South Yarra.

DESPINA Counsel
DESPINA CounselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Thankyou Radi from Fix my Oven.

Was very impressed with this efficient and prompt service.
Highly recommend Radi a polite and competent Service if you require Oven Repairs .

Thankyou will DEFINATELY call 5is service again or recommend to others .

With Gratitude

jan h.
jan h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Excellent service, Gadi fixed my oven fast, giving me advice on how to get the best out of my oven. Reasonable service cost and fast fix. I would highly recommend

digger12
digger12Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good bloke

repair man came at very short notice on a saturday';reasonable price ,fast and thorough worker, , efficient and honest , highly recommended ,would definitely use this gentleman again without any hesitation''' really genuine tradesman

Dianna
DiannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and Honest

Gadi was very responsive when the element in my oven needed replacing 2 days before Christmas. He was on time and explained his work and costs involved. I would very much recommend him.

Prompt and professional

Gadi fixed my Blanco wall oven promptly and with genuine care. He double checked temperature. Would definitely recommend. I was impressed with his quick response to my request. Thank you

Miles
MilesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replacement of cooktop

I had a quote from service today for a cooktop changeover which amounted to $1100 with a compulsory joining fee of $150 so decided to try the The Oven Repair Guy. Over the phone I was quoted $320 and was told they could have someone there in two days time. Today Brian arrived on time and had the job completed within 45min and as quoted I paid the $320 . Thank you Brian for a very professional experience I would highly recommend this company which was recommended to me by a workmate who was also very impressed with the service.

Much Appreciated
Paul

Sarah
SarahMelbourne

Awesome, a very happy customer!

Michael was great. I was really happy with his work. Great communication, prompt and professional. Highly recommended. Thanks again Michael.

Knowledgeable, friendly,reliable

Michael came within time frame quoted.He knew his job,pleasant to deal with,quick.
I will recommend him to all my friends.