Flannerys Natural Grocers

Cafe Bullies Discriminate

Lucas

LucasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Expensive

I went to the Chermside Shop to buy some vitamins and was shocked to see them charge $39.00 for a product sold at other physical chemists for $25.00 (not online). I asked if they price matched and was told no.

I acknowledge they can charge what they want and I don’t have to shop there and can buy it elsewhere but I view that as complete extortion and morally wrong to overcharge by such a significant amount.

Most certainly won’t be stepping foot in that place again.

LANA

LANASouth East Queensland, QLD

Check your receipts!

Manager at the time (few months ago) put my order through and on checking receipt had entered wrong code and charged me for expensive muesli instead of tapioca flour - big difference, when pointed out the comment was "oh, no worries", well might not be no worries to her but big worry to me as a pensioner.
I always check my receipt before leaving store and suggest you do to, my advice - slow down and enter correct codes, also shopping trolleys are filthy, in need of regular clean.

Stassi L

Stassi LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service limited and stock out of date

ms king

ms kingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

I visit Flannerys Rode rd a lot & always find it a pleasant experience. Good parking, clean, light bright, relaxed staff.
Huge variety of quality fresh items organic & vegan too.
Cafe does not charge extra $ for dairy free milks or decaf- amazing.

Tom Hansen

Tom HansenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flannerys Toowoomba

Visited here on a mission to find ingredients I had no idea about. I was greeted by very helpful staff whom were well trained. Top quality ingredients. Will definitely be back.

Con

ConSydney, NSW

Bought keto bread here for my wife.

It’s more low card bread but it actually tastes pretty close to real bread. Well worth the trip out to Mona vale.
Had this for breakfast, am not sure how well it freezes yet.

Peter Skarski

Peter SkarskiSydney, NSW

Great and Helpful Service at Cronulla.

Shopping for my wife isn't easy, but the girls helped me find a lovely natural face cream and were very patient. My wife was very happy so I'm happy. Thanks girls.

lyn

lyn

Filthy eating area and unhygienic self serve at Crows Nest.

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Naturopaths Need Customer Service TRaining

I regularly shop at Mrs Flannerys at Bromberg Plaza. The naturapaths never really show any interest in when you want to know something which could eventuate into a sale. Their lack of interest really annoys me.
The staff are sometimes just too busy to serve because they are counting something or doing something on the computer. Its got really bad in recent times. Customer service focus has gone out the window. I wont go back after my experience this weekend.

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff Training Needed

I am very time poor. I called the chermside branch before I drove there to see if they had broccoli sprouting seeds in stock, was told they had 2 packets in stock. Got there, told none been in stock for a while...very annoyed, won’t be going back.

Store LocationChermside
Sarah

SarahMargate

Perfect love everything they have

I go here often do get some awesome Australian made and owned products. I love the quality standard and i find the service excellent too - the boys in particular there are lovely. Don't even get me started on the vegan cakes - just beautiful!

Top drawer service

Organic doesn’t mean unclean

Ordered two pots of tea. The teapots were stained badly inside and dirty on the outside. I draw the line at natural. Not impressed and never again!

Sheree

ShereeGold Coast

What Happened to Flannerys!

I have been a Mrs Flannerys shopper for many years and although a bit pricey they stocked alot of good products and had good super specials that made it more afordable for financial strugglers trying to stay healthy, (like their Super Saturdays with 20% off for members). The past year everything has changed, no more Super Saturdays, When they do have some items on special they never seem to be in stock and the sales are weak, the staff seem miserable and the Flannery own brand Insecticide Almonds smell like insecticide... Such a shame, their change in ownership is all about the profit. Im happy to shop elsewhere.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Bad service

Showed up at 3.58pm, couldn’t be bothered to make last coffee before stopping at 4, customer satisfaction not a priority.

Rigadon

RigadonSydney

Banana smoothie with tap water

Just bought a banana smoothie from Flannerys in Crows Nest. Made with banana, LSA and tap water. Tap water!! Yuk! And it cost $8.90. Won’t be going back.

Product bought

Bought product that was short dated. Label stated best before 21/10/18. Within 5 minutes of buying product tasted it and it tasted off.
Phoned Store and week end manager told me would not refund. Very disappointing. What a waste of my money $3.77.

Depends who serves you: organic shouldn’t be that judgemental

There are some very nice people working at Flannerys, particularly in the cafe. The store is however a different story.
I wouldn’t recommend going here when treating an illness, or if you do don’t make any illness obvious.
I have not ever seen such a lack of professionalism or respect in this regard. Other stores might be better, my experience is at Bondi Junction. As I mentioned it depends who serves you. I have never had a problem in the cafe, and the store has some very nice people. Unfortunately it is not consistent and when bad, it is very bad, judgemental, and borderline abusive.

RRH

RRH

Would give 0 if possible, cafe officially closes at 4, yet they will not serve you at 3:55

I give them 0 stars. I went to order a drink at 3:55pm. The staff at the cafe said they close at 4pm. I said well I know, it's 3:55pm, they looked at me strangely not knowing how to respond and didn't take my order.