3.8

21 reviews · Statistics

71% · 156 · 29%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lori
LoriVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Terrible customer service

I purchased a rug over the weekend and was advised it was not in stock by Brett. He asked me if would like something else or a refund and I advised a refund. This was yesterday and he still has not processed it. I sent two more emails; called and left a voicemail, sent a message on Instagram and still nothing. I’ve escalated my complaint via PayPal and consumer affairs is next!!! Absolutely disgusting and disappointed as I need this money for Christmas shopping.
Lis Qld
Lis QldQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Stylish and functional

Quick delivery, really adds style to the alfresco. Quality is good and it feels comfy underfoot. Show details
Robbo
Robbo4 posts

Poor service

Ordered rug 21st Feb and still nothing. Very unimpressed with service. Show details
Floorsome   DM

Hi Robbo, I'm sorry to hear you don't have your rug, could you kindly email through your order number to info@floorsome.com.au so we can chase this up with the courier for you? - Brett

LORNA
LORNAVICSouthwest, VIC3 posts

undelivered unresponsive

I ordered my outdoor rug 26th October and patiently waited, bearing in mind the disruptions to deliveries over the past couple of years......21/11/22 and still no rug. Tracking says it has been in Geelong since 4/11/22
No-one at Floorsome answers the phone, can't get a hold of the courier.
cannot say how much I like the rug as I don't have it.
Floorsome you need to speak with your clients as readily as you take our money
respectively, thank you
Mark and Naree Sauer
Mark and Naree SauerYeppoon2 posts

Absolutely beautiful

Rug arrived and it is just beautiful the quality is very good and the colours are just amazing very happy Show reply
Ashley
Ashley

Love this rug!

100% recommend this company, definitely buy off them on the future, super fast shipping, quality is great, colours are amazing, worth every cent I paid, all over super happy with my new rug! Show details ·  1
Sandy Palmer
Sandy Palmer
  Fair Incentive

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Just received my beautiful rug and absolutely thrilled with the quality and exactly as advertise.
The service I received was outstanding and highly recommended Floorsome.
. Show details
Rabia A.
Rabia A.NSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Exactly like the photo

The rug looks exactly like the photo which I was so happy as I was a bit sceptical at first buying online however you didn't disappoint.
I just got my rug delivered early this morning and I only had ordered it less then 2 days ago on a Sunday night. I was expecting 2 weeks with the postage delays due to Covid so I was very shocked at the quick delivery. They also kept emailing me at every step of the order/ delivery process. Just great customer service all round.
Tae P
Tae P

Great product and great service

Really happy with my floorsome rug for baby's room. Delivery was delayed a couple days due to courier (think everyone in Australia is atm, so won't hold it against them), but staff member was really helpful following up so I could track order (could see orders were despatched same day as order). Service was good, so I'll shop here again. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelWAPerth, WA

Great product, great service!

Recently moved into a new rental and needed a few rugs to brighten the place up. Floorsome had a very nice selection. The website was clear and easy to use - saved me a trip to the shops. All the rugs arrived on time and in excellent condition. Competitive price too. I will be using these guys again! Show details ·  1
Howard Grove
Howard Grove

Careless and remote

Brett from Floorsome called on a no return number after 27 individual contacts via emails and messages - eventually after the courier co. Wiped thier hands of the delivery it turns up a week later thrown onto a wet dirt driveway at the wrong address with severely damaged packaging and damaged back of the rug
The lack of accountability with this co. Is disgraceful - care expressed with no meaningful back up - this co. has the hallmark of a call centre with wholesaler contacts - all feathers and no Meat
TAB
TABNSWSydney, NSW7 posts

Nice rugs

Have ordered a number of rugs from this supplier. Delivery at the moment is very slow due to staff shortages but good customer service. Show reply
easwar29
easwar29NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Great Rug Choices, Quick Delivery, Free Shipping

I had placed orders for 3 rugs on Floorsome. All the 3 were delivered within 2-3 days with free shipping.

The site

- has a wide range of options to choose from
- offers a wide range of payment methods
- offers free shipping (except for very few rural areas)
- offers extremely competitive prices for good quality rugs

For a fourth order, I was offered a refund immediately as they were experiencing delays. Their Facebook Messenger customer service is excellent. I always got back quick responses whenever I had questions regarding the order or shipping.

I highly recommend this store if you are looking around for rugs. Show details ·  1

James S.
James S.WAPerth, WA

Great quality rug and good price

Very happy with my rug. I ordered a large wool rug for the family room and it looks great and was delivered within the time frame stated. I would shop here again. Show details
Freespirit