Floorsome

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible!

Update: have been issued a refund, may have been a one off faulty rug. Team were really helpful and nice.

Terrible! Metallic thick thin shag rug sheds like crazy! It says non shed, I’ve had mine for 1 month and it’s already shedded to nearly no rug. I am pregnant and have tripped over as the shag rug is all tangled up and my toes have gotten caught so many times. EVERY single day I am picking up the shag piles up due to them just shedding off so easily, I will walk from my lounge to the hallway and have shag things stuck in between my toes. Have contacted the team and they offered a refund.

HI Shayla, we are sorry to see you are unhappy with your rug which sounds like its faulty. We are happy to resolve this for you and take the rug back. I have reached out to you and hopefully we can sort this out.

Lovely, well made outdoor rug with easy, hassle free online shopping

I picked up one of their amazing range of recycled plastic outdoor rugs (Cancun Aqua in 270 x 270) for on my deck and I couldn't be more pleased. The quality is really fantastic and it looks better than the pictures on the site (colours are true to life too!). It shipped really quickly and there were no problems with leaving it without signature (so many online stores use couriers that don't allow you to do that, which is very frustrating!). Keeping it clean is a breeze - a quick sweep and a hose down and done! I liked it so much, I bought a second, smaller rug in coordinating colours to use on the other half of my deck. These recycled plastic rugs would also be great for campers or picnickers - they fold up really well and would definitely keep your area neat and tidy without the hassle of having to stake down a tarp (it has enough weight to stay down on its own but is light weight enough to be easily portable).

Thanks so much for the kind review!

unreal

great service, awesome people and very good rugs , excellent replying and emailing and awesome feedback to the client which is me , i am very pleased with this company to have gone through them

Thanks so much Trish hope to speak to you again soon!

Ordered Kitchen Mats on Saturday, despatched Sydney warehouse on Monday, delivered Tuesday

I ordered Kitchen Mat which are non-slip, no trip hazard, washable, cushion & impact reduction. This is a online company with address in WA who offer free delivery national wide. I am impressed with products received & with receiving the products within 2 business days.

Thank you very much for the kind review hope to do business with again soon!