3,424 reviews · Statistics

75% · 2,559820 · 24%
Return Claim MadeYes (28) · No (359)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (129)
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carpet Call3,424 reviews
Chris W.
Chris W.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Problem Solved

After the initial carpet was laid very well I might add, the product itself developed a fault.
After some investigation and correspondence with the Sydney Operations Manager it was decided that the carpet should be replaced.

On the day and at the time arranged, Ali, Adam & Billy (I hope I got the names right) arrived and proceeded to remove the faulty carpet and replace it with the new.

They worked extremely hard for at least eight hours straight. They assisted with the moving of a lot of heavy furniture and the workmanship in the laying of eight large rooms two hallways and the stairs is superb.

I would like to add my personal thanks to the team and the operations manager for making it all happen and a beautiful result.

Desmond T
Desmond T

A wholesome experience

This is my first time using Carpet Call to lay carpets at my home and they did a fantastic job. Kai and his layers from Castle Hill worked non stop from the time of arrival. The carpets were meticulously measured and cut and the connections were seamless. Am really pleased that everything went smoothly. Keep up the good work guys! Show details
Charlotte
Charlotte2 posts

Very happy

Had my carpet installed by Sam and Ricci they were on time helpful and did a good job and very friendly. Show details
GBride
GBrideVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified Hybrid Flooring
Maggie Zhang
Maggie ZhangNSWSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Just a short Thank you for the great carpet. I'd like to mention the wonderful service provided by Sorosh after 4 years sales. I purchased the carpet from Carpet Call 4 years ago and found seams and contacted Carpet Call. Sorosh organised fixing my carpet problem. He is professional and extremely good at customer service .
Thanks Carpet Call for a great job and terrific service. Show details ·  1
D W.
D W.

Terrible

Carpet Call came to replace my carpet today and created a join from the hallway to the bedroom using a strip of carpet about 20cm so there are two join lines in the door!! Show details
Emma
EmmaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
Kunovsky
Kunovsky

Castle Hill Carpet call

Excellent, knowledgeable service from Massi and his staff at Castle Hill Carpet call.Massi and Najib helped me choose the right carpet and hybrid flooring for our renovation. Massi was very patient with all my requirements and provided me with expert advice. AS we were laying Hybrid flooring over tiles it was very important to me that scocia beading was not used along walls. HIs installer did an excellent job at removing old skirting and replacing with new for a perfect modern look. Carpet layer sent was also extremely fast and professional. Highly recommend Carpet Call Castle Hill. Show details ·  1
Marion I
Marion INSWSydney, NSW10 posts

Quickest service

I have just contacted Carpet Call and already received a very good quote which I have accepted. Great to deal with Yusef Aziz, very professional and easy to talk to. Show details ·  1
SJT23
SJT232 posts
  Hybrid Flooring
Annette
AnnetteNSWSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Great carpet, good price, installed quickly

They were efficient and came to measure our home the same day we visited the store, and then were available quite quickly to install. They were willing to negotiate on price with us and were more affordable than Carpet Court. The carpet installer Mikey did a really great job, particularly dealing with some difficult stairs and previously poorly laid carpet he had to remove. Mikey also catered to our requests regarding the installation. Show details ·  1
MP P.
MP P.

Obviously no Improvement!

After my horrific experience some years ago with Carpet Call (I posted a negative performance review at the time), it appears nothing has changed. From my perspective, Carpet Call sadly manages to remain in business simply because of the "sheep" or those who don't bother to do any reputational research ... until .... they themselves experience a horric experience with the company's questionable and erratic performance! Wake up!! Unfortunately, what is lacking is customer service, quality workmanship, and a credible and teuly professionable business profile, run from Queensland, apparently, by a CEO who "doesn't respond to letters" -- or emails for that matter! Show details
Meagan
MeaganNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Verified Carpet Flooring
Bharat
BharatPerth3 posts
  Hybrid Flooring

Do not trust these people especially Carpet call Janderkot

They took our money and told us that we will reserve the stock for our new build but it was a lie and they never had that stock. They would not refund the money and would not reply to emails including top management in Perth, WA. We had no option but to use the product that we didn't even like which we have to live with for many years. The installation was horrible as well. Bad customer service and they should be ashamed of themselves. Show details
Vanessa
VanessaNSWSydney, NSW

Rubbish

A regrettable purchase such cheap rubbish shutters, warped and flimsy

Josie C.
Josie C. · Hybrid Flooring

What is the appropriate preparation for laying hybrid over tiles? We are not happy with our installation and now moisture has affected the hybrid planks. Carpet Call are insistent it is water damage and therefore not covered under warranty. We believe they did not prepare the floor correctly.

Noushin H.
Noushin H. · Laminate Flooring

I have booked for a flooring job, replacing carpet with laminate through a carpet Court store in Melbourne. The amount requested to make the booking was very high, I paid 2900 with only 1000 remaining balance. Job is booked for mod January (in 10 days). Now I have incurred a personal issue die to Covid and unable to proceed. Will they refund the deposit I paid? When I called this week I was told it depends if they have already purchased the material.

A Wu
A Wu · Carpet Flooring

I found there's up and down feeling when I walked on the carpet, want to find out what's under the carpet because my neighbour had tile lifting issue

Compare all Carpet Call listings
CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo