1,899

Adam Bryers

Adam BryersPerth, WA

Great service from start to finish.

We recently engaged Carpet Call to carpet and vinyl floor most of our house. I visited the Joondalup store and had a good interaction with the sales person there. Next step was the measuring and quote which was an easy experience with the same sales person. A new team took over for the installation and the installers themselves were top notch. In both instances (vinyl and carpet) a call came through in the morning to update arrival time (timely in both instances). Overall I rate this an efficient, professional organisation and would have no hesitation to recommend them. Everything happened according to timelines set. And best of all the house looks great.

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor customer service

Rob Charter

Rob CharterSouth East Queensland, QLD

What great Service

Needed carpet quoted and installed within a week. The team could not have been more helpful. Job was done on time and really professionally. Good follow up and coordination. We couldn't be happier

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Peel, WA

Poor service - great product

Timber ordered June 2019, date to lay Sept 19. Cancelled as no stock! Rescheduled 3 times due to delays. Then when layers they didnt order enough! still waiting Dec 19!!

WPHSteven

WPHStevenSydney, NSW

Plantation Blinds -- Look Good but Questionable Quality

Warranty Claim MadeNo

wendy

wendy

Carpet looks great

Over all my experience was good. The guy that came out was friendly on time and helped me choose a nice carpet. Installation was quick, prompt and to what I see a good job. The only down side was that i was asked three times to make payments that I had already made because they were not recorded and apparently my payments were processed manually, so something.

JuliusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling service top to bottom

Invoice- 11230, Narre Warren

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Overpriced lies

All i can say the ads on tv etc say they are the best and the cheapest rubbish went to a store organised measure and quote for 4 bedroom house the guy comes out does everything overpriced organised another company to come in and do the same thing for a second opinion on the price well they smashed carpet call i think the salesman is more interested in there commission than the customers carpet call look after your customers and people before your bottom line

LizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor experience. Would not recommend

Carpet call promised to beat a competitors quote. Then on day of laying flooring the tradesman told me all the extra costs I needed to outlay.
The job had to be postponed to get another tradesman to quote.
Was very happy with the guys tgat laid the floor. Then a week later carpet court took $270 out of my account and did not tell me. Very poor customer service

Liz

I dealt with West Gosford store.
Hardfloor invoice no: 68062 and soft flooring invoice 54513.

I would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks to Steve Kane (operation manager) at Carpet Call Warehouse Seven Hills and the Carpet installers Mark and Daniel. It was a pleasure to have people who are professional with great work ethics. Rosa and I very much appreciated it. Anthony

Jayne G.

Jayne G.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

We purchased carpet tiles for a reno from Michael at Indooroopilly. We were very pleased with his recommendation and advice on colour. The tiles look great! Thanks again to Michael for a friendly and prompt service.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Fantastic from beginning to end.

The carpet is lovely, and the advice we were given was top-notch. The person who did our measure and quote was very thorough and more interested in getting us the right carpet, even suggesting an alternative that was a lot cheaper. The carpet installers were on-time, fast, polite and did a sensational job, leaving the place spotless.

Outstanding

We were re-carpeting the whole house and included Carpet Call into our mix of quotes. Their sales team were friendly, helpful and informative whilst providing the best quotation for our requirements. They were complemented by a three-man installation team who completed the total job on our appointed day, they were extremely competent, professional and did an outstanding job. We are very pleased that we chose Carpet Call and have no hesitation in recommending them for consideration.

Mubashir

MubashirSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Really want to thank Massi from Marsden park store.
He guided me to choose best flooring and was so patient and knowledgeable.
He spend more than half an hour with me to help me decide and followed up till installation was done.
I highly recommend him.He will guide you through and be assured you are in safe hands.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy shopping

Having decided on the rug, realised I had left mobile at home with pictures of said room involved, imagine my surprise when Daniel offered me an alternative solution
Daniel was courteous, friendly and made my purchase anxiety free and very simple
I will definitely shop at their store again, thank you so much

Bryan

BryanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Family room rug

Immanuel saw a photo of our area & picked out the perfect rug, from their vast range of rugs. Their policy allowed us to try the rug at home & make sure the size & color was correct. Thank you Immanuel for your efficient & pleasant manner.

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Experience

Salesman from Carpet Call misled us on some of the charges and installers damaged existing adjoining flooring while removing the old carpet. Carpet Call then lied and denied, saying the damage was already existing and we have to prove the installers did it. Surprisingly neither the installers, nor the salesperson when he was measuring and inspecting the house for the order, noticed it at the time, most likely because there was nothing to notice. Denying and lying doesn't make them right. Avoid them, we would definitely not use them again .

Excellent service

Great work Massi for your quick and prompt response to us from the start quote and installed within a week , everything ran smoothly and the installer done within few hours , carpet tiles look so good for the office room.

Jacqui  W.

Jacqui W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service from Carpet Call Indooroopilly

Michael from Carpet Call Indooroopilly store was absolutely fantastic. We were very impressed with Michaels knowledge of carpets, the advice he gave us, his exceptional service and his quotation. The carpet layers were clean, professional, friendly and fast. Highly recommend Michael if you are looking for new floor covering.

KathySydney, NSW

Fabulous floors

I was incredibly impressed with the professionalism displayed by the team at Carpet Call Timber Flooring led by Dan. They identified and found a solution to the problem of the foundation on which to lay the floors promptly. The floors look fabulous, I recommend their service and product highly.

Kathy

You will definitely be seeing me again for future work and I will refer work to you. All reports of the floors have been very positive.

Andrewasked

I have just had carpets laid on the 6th of November. There was so much carpet left over the 90.8 Square Metres was way over what was required. That I can take but every place a walk is covered in footsteps. I am very ,very,disappointed with the carpet and the measurements .I will willingly buy another carpet if I can get a good deal, and a new measurement

Bruce S
Bruce S

I'm sorry things didn't work out, Andrew. In my case, the firm took measurements twice. I was informed that my requrement would be covered by a small amount that was held in stock - therefore the leftovers were minimal. As far as footmarks are concerned, I've found that even serious marks, as those made by chairs and other furniture, remedy themselves after 24 hours, but I guess that's going to vary from colour to colour and from one texture to the next.

Andrew

After one week I still can't walk on ant part of the carpet and not see where I have been
I have measured the floor and make it seventy-two square meters left overs where not minimal even the carpet layer commented on it, The main point is walking on the carpet leaving footprints. I have sent a photo to the store

Rebekka

Rebekkaasked

In consultation with a sales person I explained I had bought a unit and I wasn’t 100% on what was on the floor but I thought it was timber. I wanted to get a quote for laminate in the case it couldn’t be sanded back as I wanted to change the colour. The consultant convinced it was engineered and couldn’t be sanded. I booked in the work on the understanding I could get it refunded if needed once we did a measurements check. They came to check the floors today and they they are timber and worth about $6k so obviously I’m not going to put cheap laminate over timber. I’m not confident I will get a refund on my $1500 deposit but no work has been carried out and no laminate laid or cut. I want to know how I can get my deposit. I would be happy to pay for the fitters time to take the measurements if needed.

Deedee
Deedee

Really depends on what the terms and conditions read as. It is important to get any changes written down and signed. I would probably get hold of your sales person to see if they will confirm your conversation

Jeff G.

Jeff G.asked

how do i view online, the carpets i selected at a carpet call builders division showroom, which is part of my new house construction flooring allowance. I can't find the products on carpet calls website. interested in researching the particular styles of the carpets i selected, and also seeing the colours to compare with rest of house etc.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Jeff, our products are not available online as we have found the colors do not show up correctly due to a wide range of factors including computer monitor settings etc.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives