4.1

2,872 reviews
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (27)

Glenn N.

Glenn N.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with our choice of carpet

I had nothing but friendly service from Zohaib at Carpet Call Casula.... from start to finish, on time for all appointments and the carpet layers were brilliant, super friendly very clean and tidy and most of all a fantastic end product. im glad we went with a thicker carpet... i really enjoy the feeling every time i walk on it.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Brilliant job from start to finih

I had nothing but friendly service from start to finish, on time for all appointments and the carpet layers were brilliant, super friendly very clean and tidy and most of all a fantastic end product.

Nicole G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting for floorboard to be replaced after 3 weeks

They laid a faulty floorboard. The installer Campbell, after two weeks of waiting for him to call, finally arranged a time with me and then came at a different time. Have sent him messages after he said he would call to arrange another time and still waiting. I got carpet, timber and blinds and I can't get one floorboard fixed.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Nicole, we attended as agreed between 12 and 1pm on the 29th of May. We knocked and called out multiples with no response. We will continue to try and attend and we’ll follow up with our installer to ensure another time is booked.

jam

jam

Received excellent service

We would like to acknowledge and thank Kevin from the Frankston Carpet Call Store for excellent service received this morning. He endeavoured to meet our requirements for a rug regarding colour, style and size and was happy to allow us time for consideration. A natural salesman and we appreciated it. The chosen rug now looks great in our family room.

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loganlea annual clearance

Very very disappointed. Went to their annual clearance awhile ago and got a very bad deal. Even though i had plans of the house they miscalculated by about 30% which ruled out any of the clearance deals. Gave me a price that they assured me was even less than the builders discount and salesman even said he hoped his boss didn’t find out as they were making no profit on the sale only to find out after installation that I could have got a better deal at a regular carpet call outlet. Laying was also not great as there are bumps in spots where the underlay is clearly not smooth.
Put the above review on the google review and receive a canned response that if i provided them with more details they would get back to me, but never did.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Could you please email us at webreporting@carpetcall.com.au with your contact number, we are unable to find your invoice without all the numbers.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Fantastic installers

Matt and Dan are great very professional carpet installers. They did such a wonderful job making my old place looks new and fresh again. Thank you for taking you time and doing a wondeful job.

MM

MMMelbourne

Happy with everything

I had a very good experience. Wanted to replace my old carpet. The sale rep brought carpet samples and did measurement. Plenty of range, texture , price. I choose what suit my apartment- two bedrooms. Just under $1200, including delivery and installation. I picked a date (flexible if wanted to change later on) for installation. Pay 50% for initial payment. Then full payment prior installation. On the day of installation, i remove my own furniture (or can pay the contractor to move for you). The contractor removed old carpet and underlay, he take them away, then install the new carpet and underlay. Two hours plus, all done. Very profesional.

Great sales and service from Roger and Robert

Fantastic service from Roger and Robert at the Richmond store (Vic) who helped us land on the right carpet choice within hours. The in home measure and quote Sunday service was very helpful.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't deal with Carpet Call

they put in new laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms the overestimated how much material was needed, and they then took new material that they didn't use back and would not give us a credit for it even though we'd paid them.

Fantastic Carpet Installers

Matt and Dan were the best ever installers. Top guys. Helped me immensely. 10 star rating. They rock the Central Coast. Luv Jo Ourimbah. Highly recommend them. Work was excellent

Achee

Great products and superb installation!

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• Rugs

Horrible after sales experience

Amazing salesman

I would like to thank Ben from the Indooroopilly store for going above and beyond his work duties. He was simply amazing for making sure I got the rug I wanted that day. (His day off) I have never found such devotion from any one or any store that I have dealt with. Thanks Ben

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Carpet high quality and installer service brilliant

I was blown away by the installer that came out. He was fantastic the salesman Chris also did a fantastic job. Very happy with the overall project from initial discussion to the install..

Lauren T

Lauren TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy from Start to Finish

From Showroom Sales to In-Home Measure and Quote to the Carpet Installer everything was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. From saying yes to the quote to installation was 7 business days!! Perfect!

Find out how Carpet Call compares to other Services

Great service and quick installation

We found Carpet Call to have exceptionally good customer service with the team coming out and helping us through the process within a day. The carpet was installed within a week.

Sergiy D.

Sergiy D.Sydney, NSW

Flooring gets squeaky and they refuse to fix it

Enthusiastic helpful service.

Ben at Carpet Call Indooroopilly was enthusiastic ,cheerful and most helpful.
Would recommend this store to anyone. The range of rugs available is a big plus
when it comes to decision making.
Bob

Reasonable

Reasonable service , price and quality for what you pay. If you looking for a ok service and product they are good. A bit pushy which I dont like when they are at you place but good all together

Very Helpful

Very HelpfulPerth, WA

So happy with our choice

Very happy with service in store. The measure and quote was on time and advice was really good as to where to put joins etc. The laying of the carpet was excellent and finished in a timely manner. Happy to recommend Carpet Call for service.