Kerry from Mandurah was wonderful

We needed a rug quickly and Kerry went over and above to get one from another store and arranged and great price and personal delivery within the week.
Thanks Kerry from Tim and Moira

No service

I have visited the Bundall store twice in the last three weeks and have not even been acknowledged by the three staff members sitting at their desks trying to look busy.
I am looking to carpet 4 bedrooms with a wool Berber carpet. I found the carpet sample, put it on the floor, walked on it.....not one bit of interest shown in serving me.
I walked out past the staff, didn't say a word!

Amazing service from the beginning

I have had the best experience with carpetcall. Simon was fantastic at the Moore park , Sydney store.
Also as I had a delay because of a fault in the carpet, Sorosh, was amazing at dealing with my delay .
Highly recommend

Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.

Terrible experience

Paid for wooden shutters to be installed with final payment made at the beginning of November. 6 months and 3 attempts later the job is finally completed. The sales rep that I dealt with basically didn’t want to know about my job after I made the final payment. First attempt failed as the wrong sized shutters were delivered, the second attempt the shutters were scratched and damaged and the third attempt almost failed due to wrong sizing again. The final attempt only worked as I got involved in finding a solution. I thought I’d be due some compensation but no luck. By far the most incompetent group I’ve had to deal with.

Dear Marco, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.Invoice number 771, Carpet Call 40 Bryan Place, Stirling, sales rep Kim

Great quality and outstanding service

We bought four rugs on sale from the Springvale store (Victoria) - one of the rugs we took home while the others were on order. Shafi was super helpful and the sales staff offered extra discounts we didn't even ask for. Not to mention the fact that Shafi himself delivered our rugs when we couldn't find a time that suited their driver. All four rugs are on our floor now, and look amazing. We love how warm they are, and how great they look. Excellent quality rugs, and outstanding service. We'll definitely be back for more.

Good workmanship

Very timely and friendly working team for laying the carpet. They called up very early and did the work very professionally. The finished product is of very good standard. The sales practice however is to be blamed. Before installation, they tried to ask for more money for a change in their measurements and calculation. Then they stopped contacting and replying to your calls. Anyway, the installers came as agreed and did the job.

Happy

Allowed to take home and try thanks Quality looks ok so at this stage happy. Wasn’t offered any reward so maybe you want to give me one. Hope this review helps your company and staff

I do NOT recommend Carpet Call cos they are definitely NOT the experts in the trade

The sales team at Artarmon especially when dealing with Warwick are cunning , unreliable and untrustworthy!!!! Full of promises they do not commit to. Once they take your 50% deposit the sales team do not take any responsibility when and if you will ever get your carpet fitted. Delivery dates cancelled, lost carpet or apparently damaged. It was up to me to pursue and follow up with the Operations Manager to get my carpet delivered months later. The carpet installers were amazing and efficient once they finally had the carpet to install... I don't blame them. I do NOT recommend Carpet Call ...... definitely not worth the stress, poor service, and definitely Not professional.

Dear Angela, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.

Very Happy

Nick did a fantastic job of laying our carpet, it looks great. He was friendly and did a very neat job. There was a mix up with the original carpet I picked but was happy with the way Carpet Call rectified the situation. Thank you

Carpet review

We are so happy with our new carpet, love it, love it, love it, it looks so amazing and the quality of the carpet and the install is outstanding, and a big thankyou to our sales guy Martin from carpet call Tuggerah, he was such a great help in picking our carpet, his knowledge and advise resulted in the exact look we were wanting, couldn’t be happier

BEWARE before getting a quote.

I want everyone to know that Carpet Call Head Office Management are the Worst!
They take your money first and don't care what happens with the job. Just Don't DEAL with Any of their Stores.

Dear Unhappy, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.Actually, it was a poor experience mostly with Head Office initially, where apparently Kerry the Store Manager at Tuggerah told me you basically brushed off my issue in words similar to "Too bad" "These things happen", so Kerry told me he would personally compensate me by having some offcuts overlocked for the amount of $400.00 only to lie, lie, make up more excuses, then lie some more and now he's left...resigned! You now have a new store Manager Daniel, and he informed me the carpet off-cut I brought into the store for overlocking is NOT THERE! and really, all he is offering is to replace the off-cut! (if I supply him what it was, although he could work that out from the quote, he said.) This is NOT good enough. I have every intention of taking this further if I'm not compensated the $400.00 it cost me for having to reschedule another day due to your incompetence. Tax Inv # 05717 dated 26/02/18We are sorry to hear this, we will ensure one of our NSW staff will be in contact soon to help resolve.

Beautiful just fits in nicely

We went to the Helensvale store and selected our carpet. Then 2 days later they came and measured the area to carpet and it was installed 6 days later. That is what I call quick service thank you all at the Helensvale store in QLD

So many problems!

Really disappointed!!!!
1 blind too short, bubbling on pelmet, taking forever to have replaced, charged for blind that was their mistake.
Would never recommend this company Communication terrible! Installer swearing, yelling and ordering his assistant !

Dear Bree, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.

poor installation, terrible customer service, and very rude layer.

We use Carpet Call to install Parador Laminate Flooring through Metricon. before signed the contact, the Carpet Call sales promised the Parador laminate flooring has 15 years warranty with commercial grade water resistance.
During installation, the layers just installed the laminate floor on the wet area in February 2017. Then later, we found the flooring got mould during house inspection and told builder we could not accept . Carpet Call had to reinstall all flooring in May 2017.

this year, February 2019, we found some little issues in the floor. We contacted Metricon home, and one layer who installed the flooring came and inspected these issues and promised me to fix these issues in next week, and then disappeared. I called him many times, he always found excuses to stand me up, such as he was in hospital, or he was in Canberra. In April, this layer even did not pickup my call. I called Metricon again, the warranty support said the warranty finished in February, the customer needs to call Carpet Call directly. I called Carpet Call, one support told me the flooring has only two years warranty, which stated from installation date. But I told her I reported this issue in February, at that time, that was under warranty. But support said she could not found the record in Carpet Call system. even I gave her the layer's name and mobile number. She said she didn't know this layer. Finally, she told me the manager said the layer reported the flooring was water damage, which is not covered by warranty.

If the layer said is correct, why did the layer or Carpet Call tell me early? Why did the layer delay the issue from in the warranty period to out of warranty?

I called Carpet Call again, another support scheduled another layer to do inspection. During scheduled time, I was in the house and wait for a whole day, but no one came and no one called me to cancel or reschedule.

I am tired.

Dear MTANG, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.I signed the contract with Metricon Home. the contract number is 669010.

Rug Review

I was v impressed with being told that I could take rug home before buying to see if size and colour suited my room Great help and service and price from Mentone store

Information at time of order is not true

We were told by the Manager of the Carpet Call from Moore Park Sydney that they had the stock of the carpet we had chosen and they will keep it on hold for us. They promised to send a person to measure it within a week, no call we had to call them to ask it to be done. After the measurements they are saying they have to get the stock from Adelaide and need to delay it by another week. We regret ordering it from them as they are not reliable.

Dear Fair Dinkum, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.The invoice number is 24430. We left so many messages but no one rings back.Thanks we have booked this in and will contact you if we can do this earlier.

Great customer service - above and beyond

Carpet Call Richmond - Tito, very friendly and helpful guy that went out of his way to assist with a rig purchase. Top service and very happy with the rug. Knows his stuff and can help make it an easy and straightforward process.

Liars!

Worst experience I've had. I booked them in to do my carpet and they never turned up! The excuse I was given was that they are too busy today so 2 and ahalf weeks I had to live in caos! Then I find out later on that they never actually booked me in! The lies that the Alexandria store fed me was discusting!
I then had a small problem with the carpet when it was laid which was that they laid a strip across the door ways which had nails sticking up so everytime I walked into any of the bedrooms I got stabbed in the foot. I rang to get them to come and fix this problem the tradies rang me and basically said to me that it's not normal to step in the doorway of the room! I'm like well I can't really help where I'm going to stand and I shouldn't have to!
Never again will I deal with this company!

Dear Irok, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.

Rug purchase and delivery

First Class service from Gareth and Sebastien from the Carpet Call Osbourne Park WA store! Professional, polite, efficient, punctual, informative in the selection and delivery of a new rug. Well done you two!
Garry

Atrocious after sale service don’t return your calls NO STARS

Around 5 weeks of leaving messages between different staff members with no response about an issue I was trying to assist my neighbour with no return calls I decided to try again and the man I wanted to speak to initially answered the phone he said he had changed roles and receptionist should of known that ? he then checked his emails where he said he had only just seen all my missed calls and my msgs after around 5 weeks?? I had left msgs for a few other people too who promised too look into it and get back too me but nothing?? One time I was told I’m sorry she has gone home for the day and when I asked for someone higher up she miraculously came to the phone ?!The man who does the quoting underestimated the Masonite by a few thousand carpet call wore the cost of $1000 of that in all fairness but it still isn’t good enough you could see the floor needed to be built up a a lot who just has $1000s lying around you should be able to rely on a quote. .He also failed to advise my neighbour the trim that was going to be attached to her skirting board would not sit flush to skirting board due to the wavy shape of skirting board and it also wont be the colour of the flooring laid the installers were lovely and just doing what they were paid to do it was the guy who quoted and the returning of phone calls afterwards that is terrible I would never recommend this company due to the terrible after sale service once they get paid you won’t hear from them again and if you are lucky enough to get through to someone they will lie to cover their tracks

I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.Invoice no 19251 Martin did the quote Salesman was Kerry at Tuggerah store Glen Bolland was who didn’t return our calls over 5 week period Stan was lovely he came out and inspected job and also stated he wouldn’t be happy with that trim in his own home. Spoke to Sorosh who said he would look into it and never got back to me also dealt with Sophie and her offsider who also didn’t help I have spoken with lots of people who simply don’t get back to youThanks we have escalated this and you will be contacted soon.