2,939 reviews
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Floor Types Purchased
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (35)

Grandmas home

Grandmas homeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Mark was very good when he came to measure and quote and gave us a good price. Laying was done on time. The service could have been five stars if the layer had vacuumed up after he had finished

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet
Terrina B.

Terrina B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience. Communication from start to finish was outstanding

Floors feel amazing under foot and the colour is perfect. Icing on the cake for our Renos. Cannot wait to show them off. Installer Jeremy made us feel at ease after a bad experience in the past

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Good product great service

Good feedback through the entire process. Installation was timely and trouble free. The team were professional and courteous. I will definitely be using carpet call again. Quality is excellent. Well done.

Amazing

I am happy with the service provided. It was fast and efficent. Staff were friendly and helpfu
I will come back in the future and tell family and friends. Thanks

Slightly incomplete

Install is great but we have discovered a lump under the carpet in our walk in robe which is very noticeable under bare foot! Would like someone to inspect and fix.

Great Service Thankyou

Very happy with our purchase everything went very smoothly great follow up, carpet layers were fast and efficient, our garage floor looks amazing Good choice of carpet tiles Thank you Carpet Call

Peter Williams

Peter WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The carpet is great looks fantastic the guys who installed it were great and friendly and honest

Look all is good I’m not complaining because the guys were great it’s just they bumped the door and put a small hole in the wall it’s nothing I can’t repair and thankyou for great service

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quick service

Love our new carpet. Our Salesperson at Aspley would not have been more helpful and time efficient.
The lay was quick and easy. Great from start to finish. Will use again.

Don

Don

My experience with carpet call

Carpet call were very professional right from the initial meeting of there sales representative to discussions with the office personal and to the installation of the carpet which was laid with professionalism a job well done. I would highly recommend carpet call

Building with Clarendon

Building with ClarendonSydney, NSW

Dan it's an absolute pleasure to deal with

Dan is knowledgeable an an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is all about customer service. Rarely you'll find someone so willing to help you. Thanks Dan! Looking forward to dealing with you again.

Tina Fox

Tina FoxSydney, NSW

Service and Delivery

I would like to thank Simon Saba from the Moore Park store, for arranging fast free delivery today for my new rug.
Thank you.
Thank you Wayne for the fast delivering of my rug.
I will let my friends know about the great service and delivery, as well as the awesome rugs and great prices.
Kind Regards
Tina

rebel

rebelSydney, NSW

prompt service

spoke to Raj at taren point store and he was so polite an amazing tell me all about the carpet and how they wash up when stained .
nothing was a trouble to ask

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Love the new flooring but didn't like the sub contractors

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Looks amazing and so quick!

Matt and the team did a super job on our new carpet installation today. They were super friendly, professional and the end result was more than we’d hoped for. Definitely recommend! Thanks Matt!

Toni

ToniPerth

Beautiful rug and great service

I went into Osborne Park store to find a rug for my loungeroom. I was surprised at the huge selection and received A1 service both from Aleks and Wahab. I found it hard to chose from the extensive range and was offered to take rug/s home for 24 hours. I ended up taking one rug home with me and Wahab kindly dropped off the other 2 as it was at another store so I ended up with 3 to chose from. I ended up choosing one. Very happy with the quality and price as there was a 50% off sale. It's hard to find good, friendly service these days, so when I receive it, it is greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

Vicki W.

Vicki W.Sydney, NSW

Best thing I have done, getting rid of old carpet

Carpet Call Hybrid Vinyl Flooring Installers Jessie and Eddy (sorry if I have spelt your names wrong) installed Wood Effects Tassie Oak Vinyl Plank flooring to my lounge and dinning room yesterday. They were brilliant, professional , and did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with the product and installation. Highly recommend Carpet Call, just be careful that they include everything on the quote, such as trims and scotia.

Vicki W.

Vicki W.Sydney, NSW

Stair carpeted today- Brilliant job

Richie from Carpet Call installed new carpet on my interior stairs today. When he removed the old carpet he found the old rubber underlay from 18 years ago had perished, and he needed to do a lot of stair prep. He did this cheerfully and very professionally, and I am absolutely delighted with the results. I am so happy with Richie's installation, and would recommend him and Carpet Call to anyone. Vicki from Greystanes, NSW.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Awful experience with Carpet, Shutters & Hybrid Flooring!

Gss

GssSydney, NSW

Timber Flooring perfect choice

Job well done from sales service till finish installation and after sales service. Installation Job well done , looks fantastic. Friendly dealing with .
Carpet call at prospect is highly recommended for their excellent customer care.

ChookaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Ordered blinds and shutters. Blinds were installed quickly however have had lots of problems with shutters being installed. It took about 3 weeks for shutters to be installed and when the installer went to do the last Shutter I was informed it was the wrong frame. Still waiting now for over 10 weeks. Have tried to contact carpet call. A manager was supposed to ring me.....still waiting for call and shutter. Will not deal with this company again. Order was paid in full.

Warranty Claim MadeNo