• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (24)

Lele W.

Lele W.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Experience

From the get go Omar from Campbelltown Carpet Call really met our needs for our flooring, very professional. Great customer service and was always willing to meet us halfway giving us the best deal. I would highly recommend seeing him directly if anyone is considering new flooring. The carpet laid was done well and if any questions Omar would address them instantly. I would go through this company again because of how well we were looked after. Absolutely proud of the work completed.
Thanks again guys

DIanne
Dissapointedbuyer

DissapointedbuyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not order Shutters from Carpet Call

Ordered November 19 is now Feb 20, no installation date, no answers to emails. They had to measure twice also. They were very organised in one area. Taking the 50 percent deposit.
The store I ordered from actually hung up on me when I called them to get an update as they were with a customer.
Also the floor boards have buckled and no luck getting that fixed. Phone calls, emails, phones that ring out. Exhaustingly poor service....

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Carpet C.Carpet Call

Good floors but awful customer service

While the installation was completed and the installation work was good, my rating is not higher because of the following reasons:
- was not informed the works take 2 days, carpet call informed us it would take 1 day
- our installation date was stuffed up so installation day was delayed by a day
- awful customer service after the installation date was booked in, the person was dismissive and patronising

Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Here's my invoice number for the investigation: 31354 and the store is South Morang, Victoria.

Marwa

MarwaSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, Unreliable and Unprofessional

Done a vinyl flooring for my new home. Faulty installation, delays for more than 2 months, done a damages in the walls and not will to fix them. And on top of that inappropriate way to deal with the customers.
Delayed the installation five times. And when they done it, they done a faulty job.
No levelling has been made which left my second floor bumpy when walking on it. Aggressive in their emails.
Not following what’s written in the contract
After two months of problems, I went to NSW Fair Trading. And it took me no time to have my issues resolved . Thanks to Fair Tradings for your support.
Please people stay away from this company and save your time and money.

Job Satisfaction

I'm very pleased with the result - the blinds let so much more light in than the old curtains!

I had 4 blinds measured and fitted to a large door / window. I ordered on line and confirmed times by phone and email. All people I dealt with were polite and on time. I'm very pleased with the result.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Jennie

JennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

Blair our carpet layer was the most happiest person nothing was to much trouble for him carpet call he is a keeper he has done you proud.
Service was prompt with follow up phone calls for delivery date and very friendly staff.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thief’s

Terrible terrible experience with this company , they have no idea about customer service, especially the head office team.! They don’t pride themselves on customer satisfaction whatsoever. When I asked for charcoal carpet, I expected charcoal carpet, not plum.! So upset and will be making sure no one I know touches any stores or this money hungry company.!

John L

John LPerth, WA

Great Proffessional Company

Osborne Park store sales honest, straightforward, listened.
We ordered kitchen laminate and family room carpet, both laid by Proffessional layers on dates they provided, cleaned up afterwards.
Would not go anywhere else and would recommend Osborne Park store for great service.

Chelsea P.

Chelsea P.Perth, WA

Great Experience Balcatta Store

Great Service from Matt the salesman at Balcatta, very efficient. The installer was running late but text to let me know in advance, then the job was completed in no time! Under an hour, very impressed!

Luminita S.

Luminita S.Sydney, NSW

I had a great experience wirh carpetcall!

The floor has been installed on Friday 7th of Feb '20 by Michael who was professional and friendly!
Also many thanks to LAURA for contacting and messaging me while i was waiting for strata approval!
Looking forward to plantation shutters

Elle pattersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Damage to property during install

We ordered carpet for three bedrooms in January 2020 from carpet call Richmond. Although the carpet was installed on the agreed upon date, during the installation parts of my freshly painted walls and architraves were very noticeably damaged. In addition, there is a red stain that has been left on the carpet (install only occurred today). We are very disappointed and would not recommend carpet call due to the damage that has been caused. We have taken photos of all areas that have been chipped and marked.

TANYA

TANYAPerth, WA

Great Product & Service

Great customer service from the Cockburn store. Wanted to say a huge thanks to Stuart, Reece & Carl the layer for their great service & will definitely recommend carpet call in Cockburn. We are very happy customers. Great job again by all.

Barbichef

Barbichef

Good in store advice price and service. On time measure and confirmation. On time laying and a really good job. Well done Carpet call. I would recommend the guys at Rockingham along with Their laying team to anyone.

Supportive Guidance

We have recently visit Prospects Store for window shopping, but store manager guided us with correct choice. Floor Timbers and staircase carpet selection were perfect and job completed with perfection. Thanks

thorpy

thorpyPerth

Fantastic

Level of service was so good, lovely staff, always polite and happy. We have used carpet call before and fully reccomend them. Thank you. Even the office staff are lovely on the phone,

very impressed

Product was exactly as represented on line . It arrived in two days and I'm not even in the metropolitan region. Could not be happier. Would recommend Carpet Call to everyone.

Robyn - Melbourne

Robyn - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Service!!

I have just had carpet laid from Carpet Call
Richmond and the service was exceptional.
From the moment I contacted George at the office to meeting Joe for selection of carpet followed by Andrew and Anthony laying the carpet, I have been blown away by their professionalism and service!!
Great work Guys!!
Will definitely recommend you to my friends. Don’t go anywhere else -
Carpet Call Richmond are the Best!!!
Cheers
Robyn
Melbourne

Caroline H.

Caroline H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Great price!

I was served straight away by Nirav. He gave me a lot of assistance and many rug options for what I needed. I would highly recommend Carpet Call Capalaba and I will return for more rugs in future.

Andrewasked

I have just had carpets laid on the 6th of November. There was so much carpet left over the 90.8 Square Metres was way over what was required. That I can take but every place a walk is covered in footsteps. I am very ,very,disappointed with the carpet and the measurements .I will willingly buy another carpet if I can get a good deal, and a new measurement

Bruce S
Bruce S

I'm sorry things didn't work out, Andrew. In my case, the firm took measurements twice. I was informed that my requrement would be covered by a small amount that was held in stock - therefore the leftovers were minimal. As far as footmarks are concerned, I've found that even serious marks, as those made by chairs and other furniture, remedy themselves after 24 hours, but I guess that's going to vary from colour to colour and from one texture to the next.

Andrew

After one week I still can't walk on ant part of the carpet and not see where I have been
I have measured the floor and make it seventy-two square meters left overs where not minimal even the carpet layer commented on it, The main point is walking on the carpet leaving footprints. I have sent a photo to the store

Rebekka

Rebekkaasked

In consultation with a sales person I explained I had bought a unit and I wasn’t 100% on what was on the floor but I thought it was timber. I wanted to get a quote for laminate in the case it couldn’t be sanded back as I wanted to change the colour. The consultant convinced it was engineered and couldn’t be sanded. I booked in the work on the understanding I could get it refunded if needed once we did a measurements check. They came to check the floors today and they they are timber and worth about $6k so obviously I’m not going to put cheap laminate over timber. I’m not confident I will get a refund on my $1500 deposit but no work has been carried out and no laminate laid or cut. I want to know how I can get my deposit. I would be happy to pay for the fitters time to take the measurements if needed.

Deedee
Deedee

Really depends on what the terms and conditions read as. It is important to get any changes written down and signed. I would probably get hold of your sales person to see if they will confirm your conversation

Jeff G.

Jeff G.asked

how do i view online, the carpets i selected at a carpet call builders division showroom, which is part of my new house construction flooring allowance. I can't find the products on carpet calls website. interested in researching the particular styles of the carpets i selected, and also seeing the colours to compare with rest of house etc.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Jeff, our products are not available online as we have found the colors do not show up correctly due to a wide range of factors including computer monitor settings etc.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives