1,861

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Br very weary of the company!

Priya S.

Priya S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service, good pricing. Thank you to the auburn store for such a good experience and service. Look forward to purchasing from carpet call again. I will definitely be recommending Raj Singh.

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Carpet and Installation

Lauren

I've already done that. Went down that path already from your fb website and Adrian Simpson manager from Loganholme told me I need to vacuum my carpet !
So arrogant, once Carpet Call has your money they don't care.

Excellent customer service at Castles Hills CarpetCall

Just had our carpet installed last week. Great price, great carpet and great service. Big Thanks to Reza and Harry from carpet call. Very greatful for your time to show me everything and find me a perfect carpet. Special thanks to carpet layers they were very friendly and done really good job.

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for

We went to the shop and told them what we were looking for. The person who handled the enquiry was very friendly and arranged for a measurement. Measurements were taken and a quote received instantly. The product arrived within the promised time frame. Installation was well done and all cardboard and packaging was cleared.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Carpet C.Carpet Call

Very pleased with the service & choice of rug.

I explained what I was looking for in a rug & Shafi was very helpful in showing me what might be suitable. The service was excellent and the rugs I purchased look great in our home.

Karen Beer

Karen BeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

Very efficient quote and installation! The white Blinds look amazing! Couldn't be happier with the friendly service and the great product. Would recommend this company for their professional customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Carpet C.Carpet Call

Excellent range of rugs and more

We are very happy with the purchase of our beautiful rugs today. Shafi at Nunawadung store was extremely friendly and very helpful. They have huge range at very competitive prices, don’t go anywhere else highly recommended

Ros

RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

A big thanks to Andrew who came to quote us for . He was very punctual, called when he was on his way, and was very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to timber flooring.

Perfect Colour

I was very happy with my choice of colour & the guy that laid it was very competent & did a great job considering he was by himself & the weather conditions were horrific. The job was perfect.

Fabulous high quality carpet

I was delighted with the polished professional service I enjoyed dealing with Carpet Call. The quality of the carpet and underlay is excellent and looks outstanding in my home. The carpet layer did a superb job. I was very impressed with Carpet Call.

Looks great, friendly service

Great to deal with, carpet looks great will deal with them again.
Future flooring planned installation was quickly done
Lovely to deal with from the beginning to the end of installation

CarpetCall Northlakes

Maharshi from carpetcall Northlake provided excellent customer service. Went into the store not knowing what was really on offer, Maharshi went one step above for us. Extremely happy with our new rug purchase.

Awesome rug!

Shafi at the Nunawading store was incredibly helpful in showing us the variety of rugs, and making sure we get our money's worth. Very pleased with the Nunawading store - didn't have any difficulties with purchasing.

Love it

From sale to install the experience has been seamless with every person I spoke to providing me with the best service possible. The end result is exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t be happier.

Christos K.

Christos K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING WORK - Helpful from start to end!

Kurt and the team at Carpet Call Hoppers crossing were amazing.

Easy explanations of the options i had and what i needed.

Easily booked in, no stress, got our whole house re carpeted and this was all done in 30mins and less with walking into the shop, so easy and stress free.

Jarrod was our tradie today who was remarkable, easy going and hard working, hes professionalism and clean work was impressive.

Thanks guys so much, honestly an amazing job, quality work and we love the end result.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Excellent service

Salesman was very helpful with selection, especially coming back a second time after we changed our minds, The carpet layer was on time, professional, quick and very tidy! We were very happy with the results!

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our lives have been transformed!

Incredibly happy with the service and products that Carpet Call offered. From sales to installation our needs and expectations were exceeded. Love our new floors and how they have change the feel of our home.

Michelle1981

Michelle1981Sydney, NSW

Brilliant customer service

We met Raj at the Casula store yesterday and I have to say in terms of customer service this is absolutely the best we have ever received, extremely helpful manager!

Sheila and Neal

Sheila and NealPerth, WA

We love our new rugs!

Sebastian at your Joondalup store was incredibly helpful in helping us choose our rugs! Nothing was too much trouble for him in showing us how one large rug could be made into three to suit our specific needs.

Rebekka

Rebekkaasked

In consultation with a sales person I explained I had bought a unit and I wasn’t 100% on what was on the floor but I thought it was timber. I wanted to get a quote for laminate in the case it couldn’t be sanded back as I wanted to change the colour. The consultant convinced it was engineered and couldn’t be sanded. I booked in the work on the understanding I could get it refunded if needed once we did a measurements check. They came to check the floors today and they they are timber and worth about $6k so obviously I’m not going to put cheap laminate over timber. I’m not confident I will get a refund on my $1500 deposit but no work has been carried out and no laminate laid or cut. I want to know how I can get my deposit. I would be happy to pay for the fitters time to take the measurements if needed.

Deedee
Deedee

Really depends on what the terms and conditions read as. It is important to get any changes written down and signed. I would probably get hold of your sales person to see if they will confirm your conversation

Jeff G.

Jeff G.asked

how do i view online, the carpets i selected at a carpet call builders division showroom, which is part of my new house construction flooring allowance. I can't find the products on carpet calls website. interested in researching the particular styles of the carpets i selected, and also seeing the colours to compare with rest of house etc.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Jeff, our products are not available online as we have found the colors do not show up correctly due to a wide range of factors including computer monitor settings etc.

patricia.capizzi.5

patricia.capizzi.5asked

Vinyl Flooring

I would like to know about the different qualities of vinyl flooring. Is one better than another?

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Patricia, Vinyl comes in many qualities including sheet vinyl and plank vinyl that give you that wooden floor board look. Have a look at our range here https://www.carpetcall.com.au/shop-our-range/hard-flooring/vinyl/ There are different quality levels of sheet vinyl and the higher quality options don't require such a flat surface as many vinyls do. Have a look at our buying guide for a quick overview. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/ideas-and-advice/buying-guides/vinyls/

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives

Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

Carpet Call Rugs

Carpet Call Rugs

CategoryServices and Carpet FlooringServices and Timber FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Flooring Companies