Listing monitored by Carpet Call

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (48)

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mihir and Lucky did a great job installing our shutters today. They were on time, efficient and polite. Well done guys

Mark D
Mark DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISAPPOINTING…NEVER AGAIN !!

lisa f.
lisa f.Queensland

Disappointed- go elsewhere for shutters

I had shutters installed in my bedrooms in Feb and so disappointed as they are not level and sag towards the middle. It took 12 calls and took until May to get the installer back. He then said he couldn’t do anything as the shutter would then stick when trying to open and it would void the warranty. He said sorry but he can’t fix how they look visually. What a joke! how they look visually is the whole point of spending so much money on a window treatment! I have used other companies for shutters in the past and never had any issues. My advice go elsewhere for shutters!

Stuart Wood
Stuart WoodPerth, WA

Ripped off by "THE EXPERTS IN THE TRADE"

They came and measured the whole house and then left off a room so quote was less. When installed one room not done and when questioned there was no followup and I needed to sort out. They would not complete job unless we paid another $1000.00. I went to the other quote fom competitors and got the last room done for $250 less and a better quality carpet. Very poor service and a real ripoff. No apology and no follow up. Get a copy of the sketch and quote when first done and recheck after person leaves.
Good luck, you will need it!!

New carpet layed

Planned for carpet to be fitted on Friday around 9am.
I received a call from Oscar at 8.45 am to confirm access.
Oscar arrived at 8.55 am and swung straight into action.
Old carpet and underflooring removed, floors vacuumed to a spotless level.
New smooth edges fitted, new underflooring and new carpet to boot.
I cannot praise Oscar highly enough.
A true gentleman and quality work.
This guy knows his stuff and nothing was too much trouble for him.
Great clean and proper service.
I

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet
Mark
Mark

All my comments are true thanks to your team from start to finish.
Good old fashioned service wins every time for me.
I will definitely be calling you back in the very near future.
Special thanks to Josh and Oscar.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Carpet Layer

We couldn't fault Oscar, our carpet layer. He was extremely punctual, friendly and polite. Oscar explained how to best care for the carpet after installation. We would rate Oscar a definite 5. Carpet Call the Company however, delivered the wrong coloured carpet. Oscar had no choice but to lay the carpet as it was a safety issue for my elderly parents with leaving exposed nails around the skirting boards. Carpet Call tried to charge us an additional $690 for pull up and removal of the original carpet which we understood was incorporated in the original quote.

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with our new carpet!

Our installation technician Oscar was polite, punctual and professional. He certainly knows what he’s doing. He even offered advice on cleaning and caring for our new carpet. We are very happy with the whole experience. Thank you to the team at Carpet Call Crossroads.

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

They are best ppl and best job

Thanks so happy with the job
They are coming on time and helpful and they are cleaning after the job finish so happy and I will give you guys number to any one ask me for a job

John Solari
John SolariSydney, NSW

Disaster of a laminated floor installation from Carpet Call.

cherryripe
cherryripeAU

Hoppers Crossing Store, Don't Buy Instore, Only Buy Online If You Want Refund.

Terence Purser
Terence PurserSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Service by Sales rep and Carpet Layer

We had an urgent job to lay carpet in two rooms when I visited the sales room at Carpet Call Cambelltown NSW the sales rep Omar was extremely helpful and was even able to come and check our measurements the same day. The carpet layer Fardin turned up and did an amazing job and even completed a small carpet repair on our stairwell as a bonus it is not often you get such great service by all involved but this was definetely one of those. Thank you Carpet Call

Paul E.
Paul E.Perth, WA

Service is a joke!! Pity there is no negative star rating - these clowns would have got it.

After ordering a 7 metre rug which arrived two weeks later, and put it on the floor in my passage, it was crooked by 15 cms. I took it back to have it replaced, and 9 phone calls and 5 weeks later I am still waiting for a rug, one of the incompetent staff I spoke to actually hung up on me!!!
I got them to measure up to re carpet my entire house, thank the lord I never paid the deposit as I felt very uneasy by the sales guy's desperation. Clearly that inner voice was right.
But sadly after going into the 6th week I am still waiting for a simple rug, imagine how they would stuffed up my carpets if I had actually used them.
I heard from a good friend Carpet Court are really good - time to give them a try.

Caralan B.
Caralan B.Darling Downs, QLD

Turned up unprepared on 2 occasions

This is a review for Carpetcall Toowoomba. I am writing this out of sheer frustration. Absolute time wasters. Turned up for shutters and flooring, both times with out samples as requested. Second time half an hour late and excuse was the samples wouldn't fit in the car and blamed the sales assistant. crap. Will NOT go for the trifecta.

Store LocationToowoomba
Lees
LeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product !

Fantastic process from a prompt measure and quote, help choosing just the right colour and product and installation on time and done perfectly (thanks Perry!). Super easy from start to finish with excellent customer service as well. Would gladly recommend Carpet Call !

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

Charming salesperson, unprofessional, unsatisfactory carpet installation. Very disappointing.

Not received a receipt of my payment. Bad workmanship of the installation of carpet, ugly joint in the middle of the room; small, inserted piece of carpet with two joints in bedroom.

Noushin H.
Noushin H.asked
Laminate Flooring

I have booked for a flooring job, replacing carpet with laminate through a carpet Court store in Melbourne. The amount requested to make the booking was very high, I paid 2900 with only 1000 remaining balance. Job is booked for mod January (in 10 days). Now I have incurred a personal issue die to Covid and unable to proceed. Will they refund the deposit I paid? When I called this week I was told it depends if they have already purchased the material.

A Wu
A Wuasked
Carpet Flooring

I found there's up and down feeling when I walked on the carpet, want to find out what's under the carpet because my neighbour had tile lifting issue

Robyn B.
Robyn B.asked
Carpet Call

I had flooring layed through carpet call and the floor boards have gaps near walls and doors, not level in areas, not straight in doorways etc and small hole in the carpet. I’m concerned about discussing with the shop I purchased from as they don’t seem interested in helping with issues since we made the full payment - including getting the job finished initially, and then the workmanship is of poor quality.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives