Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne

Always happy with flowers and service

I'm a multiple return customer, always really happy with the service and quality of their flowers. They package the flowers up so well that they stay fresh.

Highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne! :)

Even better than I expected! Stunning floral arrangement.

I had just five minutes to arrange flowers for my sister-in-law and chose the option of 'best of season' and asked for some grey and green foliage and explained in the details that it for a condolences gesture. The flowers arrived very fast and they are really beautiful. Amazing value for money, and I received an email confirming delivery.

Store LocationOnline purchase

Amazing service!

Thankyou FAM for your amazing service and follow up emails after I made a couple of mistakes in my order.
The flowers were beautiful, lovely quality and better than I hoped.
Thanks again, especially to Ellouise.
Looking forward to using your services again in the future.

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne

Very happy with service & products :)

I found the whole process & assistance excellent. Having the flowers delivered at time requested was very important. My daughter was very happy with her delivery.
Thanks again to the team. Rod

Store LocationLilydale online.

Awesome service

I sent flowers, chocolates and a candle as a gift for a dear friend. She was thrilled with the gifts.
Flowers Across Melbourne's service and products are impeccable, with great communication and customer service.

Happy from WA

I ordered on line to be sent to a sister-in-law in Blackburn, Victoria. As I am from WA I found your website very user friendly. I could not fault the service. From the time of ordering to the flowers being delivered the whole process was so smooth. Well done on this service. I believe the flowers were beautiful. It is good to know there is a company who cares about service. The fact that an email is sent when delivery is made was an added bonus. Margaret

Store Locationwebsite - flowersacrossmelbourne.com.au

Excellent Service

Great range of flowers/gifts at great prices too! Service was excellent! Need Flowers Across Adelaide as had the best experience for delivery to a friend in Melbourne! Would highly recommend!

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne

Easy and lovely

It was very easy to order on line - a great variety to choose from - delivery was quick and efficient and the flowers were beautiful - will definitely use again soon and will highly recommended

Stress free process

Jumped on website, very simple ordering system with an option to suit any budget and occasion. Very happy with price, quality of flowers and the service provided. Will defiantly use the service again.

Fantastic experience

The ordering process was simple and straight forward. Very easy to understand. Flowers were picked beautifully and wrapped with care. Whole package was just amazing, resulting in a very pleased wife indeed.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Such a great company. Their flowers are just beautiful and their delivery is so timely. They are the most professional service I have come across I wish that they were in Brisbane! If you are looking to send some flowers, I would not use any other company! Highly recommended!

Fabulous Customer Service

Best customer service I have experienced. The response to my questions were followed up immediately and the staff were really lovely and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this service to any of my friends and family.

Store LocationOnline

Beautiful Flowers with Great Service

Highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne, beautiful flowers delivered promptly, with great service, emails sent to confirm delivery and best prices, will definitely use again as my go to for flowers delivered in Melbourne.

Store LocationMelbourne

Amazing!!!!!

I am so happy with this order! Was a last second decision to send to my friend in melbourne for her birthday, as i live in Adelaide. Within an hour or two of purchasing online my friend sent me a photo thanking me. Such quick delivery. Looks just like the photo on the site, flowers look fresh and mostly unopened still and they just look beautiful. Was surprised with how well priced all the arrangements are. Will order through this company again!

Store LocationFlowers across Melbourne (online order)

The Best Place to Order Flowers

I have used this service twice this year.I can honestly recommend them to anyone who want quality and prompt service.The staff were truly kind and very helpful .They were so responsible for their service and made sure it was delivered safely to the recipient.Thank you so much to all the members of the team for your kind,responsible hard work and the professional service. You all try your best to make someone else's life happy, I really appreciate it.
I would highly recommend them. Good Luck Team!

Store Locationonline

Fantastic service!!

I would highly recommend them with there frendliness and politeness.The gorgeous flowers and gifts to choose from and there is a large range. Always promt and have a professional delivery service.

Store LocationOnline

one word, EXCEPTIONAL !

The flowers are beautiful my sister in law was so thrilled, I think she sent me at least 1/2 dozen photos, from the time of ordering, to the delivery I was kept up to date each step of the way until they were delivered, great value for money and the quality of the flowers and the vase was exceptional, I can honestly say you won’t be disappointed.

Store LocationOnline order

Beautiful quality product and brilliant customer service.

Had flowering plant delivered - the quality of the product exceeded expectations and the recipient was delighted.
Extremely happy with customer service - I had to alter delivery date at the last minute and the company was very easy to contact and prompt with all communications. The friendly and helpful staff kept me posted at every stage of the process. Very impressed with this company and will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Store LocationMelbourne

Exceptional customer service, very quick responses to emails!

Ordered a bouquet of roses and was able to customise the quantity last minute and they even provided me a partial refund for the difference, no questions asked! Truly exceptional customer service and very timely response to emails! Very happy with my purchase! :)

Store LocationDelivery to Croydon South, VIC

Fabulous service, beautiful flowers

I used Flowers Across Melbourne for the first time today. Could not be happier with the flowers, ease of ordering, value and prompt service

I will definitley be a return customer

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?
Hi Kathryn, Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer). I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience! Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are: - we never store your credit card details - we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments - we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way - we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site) - our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found - we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help. Thank you Kind Regards Rob