Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I AM IN THE GOOD BOOKS!

Flowers Across Melbourne THANK YOU !!
flowers were delivered and looked stunning
A surprise for my wife
She sent a photo with them and her smile says it all
Mark

Carol R.
Carol R.Perth, WA

Beautiful flower arrangement

The flowers were as beautiful as the picture. Good communication from the company and the flowers were delivered in a timely manner.

GCE
GCEMelbourne

GREAT florist!

I am happy to support all the glowing reviews here. We have used Flowers Across Melbourne many, many times and have always been super impressed with their service from beginning to end. Apart from the absolutely beautiful arrangements we have sent in the past (and seen pictures of, once delivered) we particularly appreciate the communication from FAM in terms of the delivery status. Thoroughly recommend.

Mary Therese
Mary Therese

Perfect Flowers for this occasion

Thank you to all at Flowers across Melbourne, once again, for the beautiful flowers delivered to my daughter when she needed cheering up a little. My daughter was so delighted when they arrived at her home and immediately took a photo of them and sent it to me along with a huge "thankyou".. The bouquet was exactly what I ordered so I was very happy too.

Tegan S.
Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointing!

I called the company first to make sure they had a vase in stock and asked how I would be able to arrange flowers to be displayed in the vase for a surprise delivery. After following their instructions on how to do it online, when they were finally delivered they didn't even bother putting the flowers in the vase. It was delivered as an empty vase and a bunch of flowers.

On top of that I had to organise for them to drop the them off the next day as nobody was there to collect the gift the day before and I had to pay for another delivery fee. What a joke!

I will never use this company again!

Mezzie
MezzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely beautiful!

Received flowers today. The most beautiful flowers I have seen. Unusual but so pretty and beautifully wrapped in hessian with a satin bow. Would definitely recommend Flowers Across Melbourne!

Pana
PanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hassle Free Easy to order

We ordered Flowers and other goodies for a friends 60th Birthday. The arrangement was beautiful, exactly as the pictures on the website. She loved her gift, thanks Flowers Across Melbourne for ease of ordering, delivery as expected and making a friends 60th so special. Will definitely order again!

Suzy
SuzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Underwhelming

I ordered the mix pastel rose vase with 12 roses for my sister for her birthday and was very underwhelmed when they arrived. They were small, wilted, and not value for money at all. It will not be a place I order flowers from ever again if this is the quality you are putting out. The only good thing was the over priced balloon I paid for. Please ensure that if someone is ordering $80 roses that they are at least fresh!!

Extremely disappointed

Ordered a gift for my mum of, what looked on line like, a beautiful large bunch of sunflowers in a vase only for her to receive an arrangement that was nothing as described or shown (refer to photos ... on the left what mum received, on the right what is shown online). No consistent stem height, flowers did not look fresh and even after a few days and some TLC, did not look any better. Customer service team quick to respond but their reasoning was extremely disappointing and unsatisfactory. I have ordered flowers online numerous times before (not from here) and have never been disappointed with my purchase til now. Will not be reordering from here again.

Made me pay 14.90 extra to "re-deliver" flowers

It was my best friend's birthday, and I paid $112.40 AUD (including +5 for early delivery) to send her flowers. There was so much stressful back and forth to have these flowers delivered. Then they charged me $14.90 extra for redelivery and would not refund that extra payment when I made a complaint. I Googled other flower companies and could not find another company that charges for redelivery. Not worth the stress.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
Kimiya S.
Kimiya S.
K.Glenister
K.Glenister

Only Place In Melb That Will Deliver To Any Suburb In The S.e Suburbs. Fantastic Prices & Arrangements

Mcnz
Mcnz

Went the extra mile

Went the extra mile to deliver outside main delivery area at the weekend when the delivery address was further than expected

Laura B.
Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing gift for a loved one

Gorgeous flowers!! Prompt delivery, good website and value for money! Will be using again. Thank you so much to the team for helping me make my loved one smile!

Tmc
Tmc

Just wow!

With so many online flower delivery companies, I was hesitant. But, I decided to go with Flowers Across Melbourne due to their wonderful reviews. I'm glad I did! The service and delivery time was amazing, punctual and professional and communication, 10/10. The recipient sent me a photo of their flowers and they were absolutely impressed. The arrangement was stunning and even better in person. With online delivery, you never know what you'll get. Thanks so much and will definitely order again!

S Dean
S Dean

Why did I pay $90 for white flowers that were 5% white, 10% BROWN & 85% green?

I chose to create my own bouquet on the site and chose WHITE as the colour. why have i only gotten a tiny bit of white & the rest green or brown? I feel really disappointed, given that these were for my mother-in-law, who’s Dad just passed away.

I even added on the box of chocolates $24.95 to the order, just to support this business during lockdown and try to put as much into the order as I could. i feel so disappointed and will not be using their services again, and will tell my family and friends about the disappointment that I have experienced, when i paid $130 for an order and have BROWN!!! flowers, with a tiny bit of white. the colour that i actually requested. So disappointed!!

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards