Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Trish S.
Trish S.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

Ordered online mid morning and they delivered a beautiful arrangement by 3:00pm. The arrangement was perfectly put together and overwhelmed myself and the person who received them. Thank you for the care and dedication to us as a customer. Will definitely use Flowers Across Melbourne again.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

I don't get my flowers from anywhere else!

I bought the Orange Lily Bunch (premium) for my mum. Excellent service, presentation and delivery. You are my ''go to'' flower shop. In a word, ''Wow!''

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne
Cynthia
CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient and prompt delivery!

Flowers were very fresh and I was kept informed on the progress of the order right through to delivery. Very professional and I will use them again.

Sumith P.
Sumith P.

Perfect Delivery

Today I ordered some flowers and I wanted to send them within a few hrs. They delivered the flowers within about 3hrs. Communication was great!
Excellent Job!

Seamless experience.

Delivery was quick. Packaging and presentation was fabulous.
Flowers were fresh and the note was well packaged. I'll definitely try again.

Pauline
PaulineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and a quality product

I have used Flowers Across Melbourne a few times and each time I have been impressed with the fast delivery and amazing flowers which look exactly what is promised on the website. This is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to some online florists. I would have no problems recommending them.

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not what she sends me every year for "Mothers day" I have had alot better

I am not happy with the flowers that were sent by my daughter from England for Mothers day, she would have asked for natives and Proteas and this is what I got. when I should have got the 2nd one, she was told you ran out of natives but this is not good enough

Lynette

My daughter told me she did not order or change her order to alternate arrangement, she will be incontact with them about this

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

#1 recommended for flower deliveries in Melbourne!

I needed flowers to be delivered to a special someone last minute on a couple of occasions, and Flowers Across Melbourne organised it promptly. The flowers were of very good quality and I cannot fault the service here. I had my order delivered on the same day. The prices are absolutely reasonable and affordable. I recommend this company for flower deliveries for any occasion!

Pebs
PebsSydney, NSW

Beautiful Flowers for A Special Occasion

Fresh flowers, lovely arrangement and prompt delivery ......highly recommended

I did originally choose another local florist but after no return call to my inquiry "were reduced flowers fresh" I looked elsewhere and this site came up with the message guarantee fresh flowers------it won me

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always gorgeous flowers!

I have used FAM a number of times and every time they have provided beautiful bouquets. Flowers are always stunning. Very reliable and great customer service too. I will definitely continue to use FAM!

Ordered a gift from another country

Ordered a gift from another country. I'm glad what you delivered it at its best. It's important to me. The recipient was happy to receive a birthday present. Flowers smell good, and candy is very sweet. Thank you so much.

Bernie Taylor
Bernie TaylorWimmera, VIC

Exception Service

Very easy to deal with, and delivered exactly what I wanted. Will definitively use in the future and highly recommend.

LOUISA
LOUISAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blooming Marvellous

Wonderful selection and even better prices
Customer service team fantastic and courier very efficient
I have now changed my regular flourist to fam for ever

The most beautiful arrangement

The most wonderful arrangement and balloon for mum. The Australian native bunch exceeded my expectation, as the flowers were large and lush. Especially for the price point too. Ordered before lunch and arrived before dinner! Awesome customer experience. Thank you! Will order again.

Absolutely beautiful arrangement.

The flowers arrived at the time advised.
The arrangement with the vase was classically beautiful and of high quality. Thank you

Read more reviews - page 2

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards