Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne

Beautiful flowers & quick delivery

The flowers are beautiful and affordable and were delivered quickly. I was even able to add some gourmet rocky road at a reasonable price. My daughter was very happy with the gift and I was impressed with the service. I will definitely use them for all my Melbourne flower needs

Store LocationFlowers across Melbourne Docklands

Fantastic everything!

Amazing selections of arrangements and decent wines to choose from. Excellent prices in comparison with anyone else. Same day delivery, and the customer service team on the phone were fantastic. I would use again and recommend without hesitation.

Store LocationMELBOURNE

Great service and lovely flowers

Great customer service at Flowers across Melbourne- nothing is too much trouble. Value for money and you get what you ordered. I placed my order over the phone as I had a specific request and I was so impressed with the service I received. The order was beautiful and looked like the illustration on the website - just different colours.

Store LocationMelbourne

Exactly what I wanted!

Flowers Across Melbourne produced exactly the effect I had hoped for when I selected my flowers. Such an easy option for a beautiful flower arrangement delivered promptly and for a realistic price. Thank you! I will definitely be back.

Store LocationKnox

Stunning flowers and exceptional service

Flowers Across Melbourne is my go to place for ordering flowers in Melbourne. I live in the United States, and initially took a chance based on a generic internet search but I have been so thrilled with the ease of ordering, variety & price range of their product, clear communication & tracking, and ultimately the quality of the floral arrangements... it couldn't be better.

My second order with them was a boxed arrangement of orchids for Mother's Day. The delivery was made at 8am so she had the whole day to enjoy them. The colors and quality were AMAZING and my mother was so happy in receiving them that she took them around her whole aged care home to share the delight with the other residents. Given that I live so far away and I couldn't be there in person, I couldn't ask for more. Thank you!!

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne

Beautiful products & great service!

I have used flowers across Melbourne as my go to option for gift delivery for a number of years now, and I have to say, that their service is second to none.
When you’re time poor, and ordering a gift on the run, sometimes mistakes are made.
I’d love to give a special mention to Nadina & Emily for their birthday exceptional customer service today, in resolving an error with double ordering and incorrect dates thanks to tech difficulties.
This issue was sorted within the same afternoon and I’m so grateful that there are great people working in the customer service industry with such high standards and attention to detail.
Definitely will continue to use flowers across Melbourne in the future.
Thanks again!

Excellent service

Orchids were ordered and delivered in Melbourne's CBD within 2 hours - that's great service and the recipient was thrilled and sent a photo. They were exactly as pictured on the internet and we will use the service again.

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne

Had two deliveries in one day - awesome service

A friend and her brother lost their elderly mother and I was asked to send flowers to each respective family.

I did a google search and Flowers across Melbourne popped up, what a fast, easy and convenient online service.

Not only was the online service brilliant the delivery was very timely & efficient and I received emails to advise that both deliveries had been made, this was all same day service.

I will always use Flowers across Melbourne whenever I am required to send flowers in the future.

Great to see they are now in Sydney!

Really appreciate the entire process!

Very happy parties at either end!

Exceptional

Very friendly and also helpful when ordering from NZ. I had difficulties with the accurrate address and was so grateful for the excellent service and tracking provided to ensure my friend received special flowers. The flowers were beautiful and showed creativity and flair.

Store LocationMelbourne Central

This is perfect.

Very helpful and friendly staff to work with. Only florist I will use in Melbourne. I made an error on delivery date the team went above and beyond to fix.

Store LocationFlowers across Melbourne

Wow what an exceptional online service !!

This is my first time using this online florist and I have to say I would definitely recommend “Flowers Across Melbourne “ to everyone. Not only are the flowers exceptional for the price but the customer service I received was amazing .Thank you Mel for all your help and support .
I’ve never experienced such great customer service !!

A beautiful bouquet

A lovely bouquet delivered to my daughter this morning for her birthday , l always appreciate that Flowers Across Melbourne notify by email when the delivery has been made. I have been very happy with the quality of flowers and delivery over many years.

Plant delivery

Thank you to PlantsacrossMelbourne for organising an orchid in a glass bowl to be delivered to a relative in Melbourne. The orchid was beautiful and was very much appreciated on delivery which was on the same day that I ordered it. Thank you to the team - much appreciated.

Fantastic quality and fantastic service

After several years of using another "high end" florist they decided not too deliver into far away areas like Wantirna and Rowville. l then discovered Flowers Across Melbourne which have a huge range of quality flower arrangements and delivery costs much less than what l was used too. Also receiving immediate emails re delivery is terrific.

Store Locationonline

Quality and Service!

Can’t speak highly enough about the service and the beautiful orchids sent to a dear friend for her special birthday. I was ordering from overseas and the staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Highly recommended!

Amazing!!

I ordered some gorgeous flowers for my gorgeous wife. The staff were so lovely, friendly and the flowers were beautiful. The delivery driver waited in our driveway for my wife to get home as he didn't want to leave them out in the weather.
Highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne :)

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne

Beautiful Flowers & Great customer service!

Flowers across melbourne delivered flowers pretty quick and the flowers look fresh! Customer service is great! There was an issue ordering and it was fixed quickly! Couldn't be happier! I was notified when the flowers were delivered which is also brilliant!

Beautiful flowers, great service

My daughter received her flowers for her birthday yesterday. They are beautiful, better than shown on the website, and she really loves them. I have sent her several deliveries from FAM now, and every delivery has been excellent, the flowers of the best quality, and as shown on the web. Each time FAM have met my request for a specific delivery time, even though I understand this is difficult for them to do. The best thing about this service is that I live in Queensland, my daughter in Victoria, and I really appreciate having a company i can rely on to honor their promise of reliability and excellence in service, so that when I send her something beautiful, that is what she receives.

Store LocationOnline interstate purchase

Amazing customer service

When you read the other reviews, you realise that outstanding service seems to be second nature to Flowers Across Melboune. They tried to deliver some flowers for me today, but unfortunately the organisation wasn't able to accept the delivery after being unable to contact the recipient and they were returned by the delivery driver. When I called to enquire, my call was answered by Emily, who knew about my delivery issue and offered to try again tomorrow at no additional charge or provide a full refund. Given the recipient of the flowers would no longer be there tomorrow I accepted the refund option and it was processed within 10 minutes. I was honestly gobsmacked by the level of consideration of service - will definitely be using them in future.

Store LocationOnline

Impeccable Service - above and beyond

After a typo in the address lead to our delivery being falsely accepted by a dishonest person, Flowers Across Melbourne went above and beyond! They attempted to retrieve the package on two occasions, before replacing the entire order and organising delivery again. We were very grateful as the order was quite substantial (for a colleague's special birthday). It was the first time we'd used them for gift/flower delivery, and with this level of service it won't be the last.
Highly recommended.

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?
Hi Kathryn, Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer). I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience! Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are: - we never store your credit card details - we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments - we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way - we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site) - our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found - we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help. Thank you Kind Regards Rob

Similar listings