Jules

JulesMelbourne

Just what I wanted

Excellent service from Flowers Across Melbourne. Prompt delivery, great price, tracking service available and flowers were fresh and colourful just as the photo describes them. Highly recommended !

Diane Bray

Diane Bray Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Sunflower was stunning

When my neice posted a picture of her sunflower, she was so delighted with her gift, its just like picture on website. Thankyou

Store LocationMelbourne

Great experience shopping from UK

Easy ordering, great customer service, delivered as requested and recipient loved her birthday flowers and present, would definitely use again.

Jackie Wade

Jackie WadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers!

I've used Flowers Across Melbourne for many orders. The range to choose from is awesome and anything I have chosen has been loved by clients! Communication is great too with tracking links so I can see the progress of the delivery. Highly recommend them with an easy to use website, true to picture arrangements/bouquets, fair pricing, quick delivery and excellent communication.

Definitely recommendable for their excellent customer service and presentation of flowers

I placed an order for sympathy flowers from Sydney and the service was exceptional . The flowers were delivered the same day with an email confirming tracking and time of delivery. I have saved the contact details for future orders .
Thank you for your excellent customer service
Helen from Sydney

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Excellent service and beautiful flowers

I live in the UK and wanted to send flowers to family in Melbourne. A beautiful range of options very good prices and an excellent service. The flowers arrived the next day. Fully recommend.

Jules

JulesAU

Flowers Across Melbourne, Excellent

Hi there, Just want to let you know I have used Flowers Across Melbourne, FAM, several times and each time the recipients have been over joyed, have loved the presentation, the choices are excellent, the scents are fabulous. Without hesitation I would use them again and again, as I have. Love their work. Also just so you know I am a pensioner and therefore monies are pretty non existent!! I have gone for the cheaper options and still the bunches of flowers and presentation have been fantastic. Best wishes to you and yours.

Lovely company

The pet-friendly options make it easy to be sure the flowers you send are safe for pets, and the staff are always super-helpful. Recommended :)

Dananjaya E.

Dananjaya E.Victoria

Seamless experience

Site is very easy to use. very decent compititive prices and smooth delivery. i was able to track the person to the point. Also the freshest flowers i have come across in Melbourne

Narelle Brown

Narelle BrownSydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

I used Flowers Across Melbourne recently and was delighted with the quality of the items, the website was very easy to use, with a great selection of optional extras. Delivery was spot on and it was great to receive a confirmation that the gifts had been hand delivered to my dear friend. I can HIGHLY recommend this service - they are exceptional!

Peter

PeterNortheast, VIC

Beautiful Flowers

Thankyou for your wonderful customer service. The gift box was beautiful, the flowers were stunning and my Sister and Brother in Law loved it all.

Roger R

Roger RGippsland, VIC

Very professional service

The web site is one of the best I have used, the product selection is great, the response excellent and the overall experience means that I will certainly be using FAM again.

What an Amazing service - don't go anywhere else!

Having found out my colleague and friend had gotten engaged, at Circa 8pm Melbourne time on a Monday night I ordered a flowers and prosecco gift box from Flowers Across Melbourne, as I'm based in London. By Tuesday lunchtime, it had been delivered! The product was beautifully presented and the service was excellent. They even emailed me personally after I'd ordeed, as they'd seen I'd ordered from London but hadn't included a phone number for the recipient and wanted to make sure there were no issues with delivery. If you need to send flowers or a gift to someone in Melbourne just don't bother going anywhere else!

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Pain free experience. Above and beyond perfect products

Had some flowers and a bottle of Moscato delivered to my Mother for her birthday last weekend. I was provided with a pain free experience. My Mother was over the moon! She was thrilled with bottle of Moscatto being sourced locally in Victoria. The flowers were so fresh and beutifully presented, and the overall packaging was the best she has ever seen.

I will definitely use this business again in the future. Thank you!

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service Highly Recommend

I ordered a few items for a friend who loved them all. Everything was as pictured on the website. I would have no hesitation in using this site again

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Tracy, we're so glad to hear this! So nice to know your friend loved the delivery too :)
Looking forward to helping you out again!
Many thanks,
FAM Team

Iva

IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recipients were very happy.

I have used this service twice recently and both times the recipients loved their arrangements - one was a vase of roses, the other an orchid. I did not get to see the flowers so cannot give a personal evaluation. I think their choices are too limited, the only plant available was an orchid. A choice of plants and maybe a couple of terrarium would be nice.

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. I highly recommend this online service.

The flowers were delivered as instructed. The boxed arrangement was as pictured on the website. Beautiful flowers in soft pastel colours with a 'touch' of Christmas. Much appreciated.

Toby J.

Toby J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just perfection all the way through.

Nothing but responsive and perfection from start to finish.

Not only are they super easy to deal with and very polite the product / flowers I brought for someone were outstanding. Can’t recommend enough!

Josie

JosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

Store LocationMelbourne
Brooke S.

Brooke S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible Service and Beautiful Flowers

I needed flowers delivered to a friend of mine. I ordered at 10am Saturday and at 12pm I received an email with a photo of my flowers all ready to be delivered. Flowers are gorgeous and arranged delicately. Overall very happy with the service, the arrangement was gorgeous. I appreciate the quick service and will definitely order again!

kathryn hourihane

kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards