Rafal

RafalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I just love them !

The best flowers ever ! The made my sister's day ! Definitely I'll order again , highly recommended and absolutely I'll recommend them to everyone I know ! Thank you so much keep up with good work

Marleen

MarleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful arrangement of roses. Very close to the photo I ordered from. Also loved the email to advise they had been delivered. Will use this site again and delivery fee is very reasonable. Would recommend. Thanks Marleen

Store LocationOnline
gav1967

gav1967Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

beautiful flowers, speedy delivery!

Hi there, my delivery to my friend Glenice yesterday was prompt and she was absolutely delighted with the sunflowers. she said they were stunning and that they were beautifully wrapped. Thank you for making my special friend's birthday a little bit brighter in these sad times.
Cheers
Gavin

Store Locationonline

Daiana S.

Daiana S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy

Did a bit of research online on different companies and decided to give Flowers Across Melbourne a go. Ordered 2 different arrangements and I must say was very happy with both. Great fresh flowers and great communication. Thank you and will definitely order from you again.

Gorgeous 'bunch'!

Very pleased with the presentation and care taken to place the order discreetly behind a bin by the front door.
Will recommend to family and others without hesitation.
:) \o/ \o\ /o/

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria
AnneG

AnneGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making many Smiles is the best medicine!

Thanks for delivering beautiful flowers, candle and treats to beautiful ladies, who needed to know that they are important and encouragement to never give up.
Thanks for making them smile!
Anne

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne
Brittany

BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Surprise

duct was exactly (If not better) as shown online. So much intricate detail and care put into the presentation. Communication and delivery was excellent and my mum was over the moon to receive her surprise. Will definitely be using flowers across Melbourne again for my next flower purchase :)
Thanks to the team at flowers across Melbourne.

Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Perfect

Flowers and balloons arrived on the day and they were beautiful.

The only thing is, it would be really helpful and reassuring to receive a picture or something once delivered, to make sure everything is fine and at the right house.

Really nice gift idea.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Wonderful flowers, great service!

Flowers Across Melbourne are fantastic! Online ordering is easy and flowers are as beautiful as they appear in the pictures. I love the fact that you can edit your order if you make a mistake or leave something out. When the flowers are to be delivered they email an estimated time of arrival and let you know exactly when they have been delivered. Love these guys and their products and service delivery. ❤️

Store LocationMelbourne online

What a Discovery!

Ordered Florist choice bouquet for a birthday, unseen naturally.
Recipient delighted. I was also delighted with image. Prompt delivery and friendly, helpful receptionist when rang with a time query. Will return!

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

I ordered flowers for my sister's birthday. The process was very easy and were delivered on the day requested. My sister commented on how fresh the flowers were ans she loved the floral birthday balloon. Thank you

DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Love Flowers Across Melbourne

I recently ordered a floral bouquet for my mum's birthday. The ordering process was easy and I enjoyed having some input into the bouquet design. You also get to choose how much you want to spend. I was notified when my delivery was on it's way and when it had arrived. My mum was delighted with her beautiful bouquet. I will definitely be using this service in the future. I highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne!

Diana

You are welcome. I received a photo of the bouquet and it's absolutely beautiful. Thankyou for providing a great service and I look forward to ordering from you again in the future.
Sincerely

wonderful flowers

great service, great communication and easy to do from new zealand and lovely flowers.
The order was confirmed promptly, flowers delivered exactly when they advised and then a good follow up from the team.

Store Locationcheltenham
Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service quality flowers

Flowers Across Melbourne are great! Whenever I have used this company I haven’t been disappointed! I know the receiver is getting a quality gift with a perfect handoff! Thank you so much!

Gerry

Gerry

Perfect

I sent flowers to my sister for her birthday. From the ordering process to delivery was seamless. They kept me up to date all along the way. The flowers were just like the picture online. Perfect

Find out how Flowers Across Melbourne compares to other Physical Shops

Excellent service and beautiful gifts

I ordered flowers, a candle, chocolate and balloon from Flowers across Melbourne for a friend who turned 60 this weekend. She loved the gifts and we were delighted with the service!

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing flowers

After a very bad experience with another florist l decided to try Flowers Across Melbourne as my daughter told me they were fantastic.. Well the definitely won me as a customer..
Flowers They delivered were beautiful.. These guys are amazing.. Very affordable and well worth the money, a lot of care put into there bouquets.

Store LocationMelbourne online order
Ruby

RubyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - not so great flowers.

The flowers I ordered were delivered earlier than expected and the service was great. But unfortunately the flowers did not match the description or photos on the website which is utterly disappointing. I think the pictures on the website definitely exaggerate the size when in reality, the flowers are much smaller than you would expect. So I would say not good value for money.

Flowers from afar

Hello from Canada
My daughter with covid did her citizenship by computer zoom, with no
celebration with family and friends live.
I wanted to send her something bright living and share some wine and chocolate via zoom. It was perfect arrived on time and we got to share and celebrate from afar, two time zones and a day appart.
The orchids are perfect, the wine and chocolate delish and even her two kitties got in on the celebration with the ribbon... I should have asked for extra ribbon.. next time ...
Thank you so so much for making it special for my new Auzzie daughter..
see you soon Melbourne...

Store LocationFlowers across Melbourne
sailorvic
sailorvic
Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase, customer service is amazing, and the chosen design of flowers is absolutely beautiful! I will be using this company again. Will recommend 100%

kathryn hourihane

kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards