Flowers Across Melbourne

The Absolute Go To for Flowers.

Professional, friendly and ready to help. Beautiful flowers and arrangements. Reliable delivery letting you know when flowers have been dispatched and when flowers have been delivered. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
Joanne

Joanne

Flower arrangements

Excellent flowers
Excellent communication
Fast reliable delivery.they even contact you when flowers are delivered and they tell you if was hand delivered.very professional. Would definately use there services again.highly recommend .great

Jo C.

Jo C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Professional Service & Delivery

First time using a florist in Melbourne. Order of balloons & teddy bear were of high quality product. On the day, I received txts to tell me what the estimated of delivery would be. Would use again and fully recommend.

Beautiful!!!!

Thanks to Natalie and her Team for sorting my faux pas... My sister Mo LOVED her beautiful flowers and the cheeky balloon which helped make her feel very loved and gave us both a good laugh. I am about to order again through the Sydney branch.

Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service!

Same day delivery, affordable , quality and just like the picture, I'm so impressed with their service. Especially at this time of covid where all the florists are facing a shortage. Will definitely use again

Lisette

LisetteSouthwest, VIC

Service & Delivery

First time with using a Melbourne Florist Service and a little worried as sometimes what you see you don’t always get. I receive Awesome service and beautiful flowers highly recommend them great customer service will use again!

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne
Nhat

NhatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing! great value of money

First time using florist delivery, was not disappointed! The website very easy to navigate
The flowers chosen were amazing! great value of money! presentation 10/10
I'll definitely come back and use this service again

Store LocationMelbourne

Will shop with them again

Fantastic service, easy to use the website and to order, next day delivery was spot on and both the flowers and goodies looked lovely. 10/10 I would recommend and will definitely shop with Flowers across Melbourne again!

Great flowers!

The Wildflower Posy Box was gorgeous! My significant other loved the arrangement and plants (especially the protea). Keep up the good work! I will surely be ordering more flowers from the store in the future!

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING!

Highly recommend! Such beautiful packaging and fresh flowers and delivered on time! Second time ordering from here and once again did not disappoint, not to mention great and friendly communication :)

Zinnia

ZinniaNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service & Beautiful Flowers

Thank you for the beautiful flower deliveries to both my Aunty's who just had surgery & also the beautiful flowers sent to my mother for mother's day. Thank you very much

Ursula

UrsulaSydney, NSW

A perfect gift to say thank you

Sent flowers today using Flowers Across Melbourne to my daughter today. I used the Happy Smile flower with just one sunflower floating in oil (?). It was a lovely surprise to hear that she received it and the driver hand delivered them to the door. Perfect. Thank you

Highly recommended

I used Flowers Across Melbourne to send my grandmother her favourite flowers and wine. Great user-friendly website with plenty of customisable options. All information laid out clearly, such as delivery times and prices. I had absolutely no hassle ordering from the UK to an address in Melbourne. When I needed to change my order on the day of delivery, the team were quick to respond and were incredibly accommodating, and made a beautiful substitution when a type of flower was unavailable. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those living away from Melbourne who are looking for a totally reliable delivery service. Will be using again in the future!

Store LocationOnline

Great experience sending flowers from Canada to Australia

I ordered flowers on line as pictured in their website. I trust they were as beautiful as the picture showed. I was notified when they were sent out and when they were delivered. I would definitely do this again.

JCJ

JCJ

THE flower arrangement people

Silver service flower arrangement and delivery people with great communication abilities and a very user friendly website. After an initial misunderstanding, their offer of a good will gesture was much appreciated

Beautiful arrangements

Over the moon with how both my orders turned out for my family. Both the arrangements were incredible, beautifully presented and delivered correctly. It was my first time ordering flowers online and I will for sure only be using flowers across Melbourne for the future. Thank you so much.

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as pictures

The flowers we ordered were delivered on time, and were exactly as pictured on the website. Our friend is delighted with the arrangement and describes it as ‘stunning’. The perfect pick me up!

Store LocationOn line order

BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT AND AMAZING SERVICE!!

Made an order for my partner’s mom for her birthday yesterday for the first time from flowers across Melbourne and was really impressed and happy with the flower arrangement and the speed of delivery considering that the store is quite a distance away from the delivery address (very very fairly priced) !! It got delivered first thing in the morning and definitely made her day! Website was very easy to navigate around and ordering process was very easy with updates on when the delivery! Definitely will be coming back for future occasions!!

Store LocationMelbourne

First time customer - thoroughly impressed!

Spending hours online looking for the perfect gift to send was worth it. Mum & sisters loved it! Thoroughly impressed with the ordering, personal service, gorgeous presentation and affordability! Thank you!

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC
Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful flowers amazing service thank you my bestie was very happy
Quick and punctual couldn't ask for better service thank you kindly have a wonderful Easter and a great weekend
Just Beautiful
Kylie

Store LocationOnline

kathryn hourihane

kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards