fruits

fruitsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new favourite flower delivery service

Prices are affordable and afterpay is offered. Made it affordable for a last minute present. Ordered a surprise bouquet and it came promptly on the day specified. The bouquet was beautiful and fresh. Had not so pleasant experiences with other online boutiques but was very happy with my experience with Flowers Across Melbourne and will choose them in the future. Thank you so much and love your customer service ^ . ^

Sophary M.

Sophary M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!

Flowers across Melbourne definitely delivered! Such great value, prompt service! It was definitely a lifesaver for a last minute gift idea. Love also being able to write a decent length birthday message with it also. My friend loved the colours in the bouquet! Will definitely be using this service for future orders!

Amazing services

Thank you for the amazing service and more important the beautiful flowers. The receiver loved the colours used in the bunch and how Frey they looked. Thank you once again.

Store LocationMelbourne store

Such excellent service

I so appreciate you making the effort to call me to make alternative arrangements. And then an email to let me know they got there:)
My sister in law was delighted with her flowers and sent a photo. The florists choice was beautiful:)

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service provided!

Very happy to recommend this service. Very easy to access & order from the site. Flowers were beautiful, delivered exactly as stated, & costs were very reasonable. Follow up regarding successful delivery was much appreciated.,

Kim

KimNorthern Region, NSW

Extremely Happy

I live interstate and wanted to order flowers for my uncles funeral. The flowers needed to be at the church by 12:30. Both girls I spoke with were so helpful and friendly, made notes to ensure the delivery would be there as close to the time I had asked. When I got home from work I had an email stating they arrived at 12:18 and hand delivered to funeral staff. Wow, what a wonderful experience and one I would surely use again and highly recommend. Thank you so very much

RRR_10

RRR_10Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great prices!

Same day delivery service is great and better than competitors, the prices are competitive, the range is good, the website easy to navigate and clearer than others, and they provide GPS tracking of order. All round 5stars - will definitely use again!

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WON'T EVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Brilliant - blooms and people! We would deliver my mum flowers every fortnight (from their gorgeous daily flower collection) and she just loved them. The courier was always pleasant and nice, and well dressed and kind, and the flowers are to die for, just beautiful. I even ordered MYSELF some from my foster daughter for my birthday! We have so many choices or florists down here, but I'd never go passed this company. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Love love love.

Vera Jan

Vera JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

Ordered flowers at 11.30am
Payment deducted immediately
It is now 12.03pm
No flowers delivered
No email or phone call to explain why
5 messages sent to tracker
No response or explanation
Atrocious to say the least
Will never ever use this service agin

Excellent service

My friend was absolutely delighted with the flowers she received! I would fully recommend Flowers Across Melbourne. They were friendly, professional and their vast selection of beautifully arranged flowers are a real credit to them.

Thankyou

Thankyou for lovely flowers and efficient and prompt service.it was great to receive a message flowers were delivered safely to door and someone was home to receive them. Thank you

Hims

HimsCanberra 2600, ACT

Best out of ALL!! glamorous and reasonable flowers in Melbourne....

It was very reasonable flower bunch .It made friend's day very happy and also FAM has very fair delivery charges, on time delivery and also very good after sale customer service.Replied to my email which i have sent after hours just to check my order status and also follow up call has been made.Recommended FAM 100%

Ray of sunshine posy

My daughter is an au pair in Australia. I wanted to send her flowers. I ordered them Sunday afternoon and she received them before midday the next day. It was very easy to organise and pay. I found this so helpful as im in Northern Ireland.
My daughter was delighted with the flowers. Will definitely order again.
Thank you for making her day.
Tara

Rendom P.

Rendom P.Far North Queensland, QLD

First Class Product and Service!

We ordered well after close on a Friday night for our Daughters B'Day on the Saturday. The Flowers were SPECTACULAR and arrived around Lunch with an Email advising of their delivery right after they were delivered. The website is really easy to use and you actually get what is shown plus some, Fresh, Bright and Blooming Beautiful.
Really Really happy with the Flowers and the Excellent Service, would definitely recommend and buy from you guys again
Jo FNQ

Store LocationNadina and all the team at Flowers Across Melbourne , Flowers Across Melbourne 45b Quinn St, Preston VIC 3072

Reh

RehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and beautiful flowers!

I am interstate and ordered some flowers for next day delivery, then cancelled the order and then re-ordered. I had to ring customer service twice and Emily was amazing and really helpful, I managed to get my order organised with help from FAM. The flowers were amazing and they emailed me when they were delivered, really great customer service and product! Impressed customer, thank you!

Store LocationOnline

Flowers delivered within a couple of hours

I ordered flowers before lunchtime and I received an email to say that flowers had been delivered a couple of hours later on the front door step as per my instructions.
Perfect thank you

Double address check!

I made a same day delivery order Everything was cool till I checked my E-Mail and seemed like I had to re-conform the Address because the (Addressing System didn't Recognise it). The address was fully right but it was too late to have them on the same day since I got the E-Mail after the deadline of (same day delivery) was reached.

I live overseas and wanted to surprise my GF after a stressing day. It was totally irritating.

Christie

ChristieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Service!

I was so impressed I with the service I received from Flowers Across Melbourne recently. Everything was so easy and the flowers were delivered without any issues whatsoever. They even arrived earlier than the ETA which was amazing! I’ve used these guys before and had a similar experience so I highly recommend them and wouldn’t hesitate to use their service again. Very satisfied customer!

Tonyk1970

Tonyk1970Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always happy with flowers and service

I'm a multiple return customer, always really happy with the service and quality of their flowers. They package the flowers up so well that they stay fresh.

Highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne! :)

Anna

AnnaThe Mallee, VIC

Even better than I expected! Stunning floral arrangement.

I had just five minutes to arrange flowers for my sister-in-law and chose the option of 'best of season' and asked for some grey and green foliage and explained in the details that it for a condolences gesture. The flowers arrived very fast and they are really beautiful. Amazing value for money, and I received an email confirming delivery.

Store LocationOnline purchase

kathryn hourihane

kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards