Flowers Across Sydney

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service.

I have used Flowers Across Sydney on occasion and they go above and beyond.
Excellence in produce and service, every time!!

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Quality and Service 100%

Flowers Across Sydney provide real excellence in customer service. Very friendly to deal with, an easy to navigate website and updates on delivery status, make for a really terrific experience.
I have ordered several different items and each time, they have been delivered promptly and with care. Flowers are always beautifully presented and well received. Highly recommend !

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Perfect flowers

I highly recommend Flowers Across Sydney. The flowers are always fresh & beautiful & the service is excellent! Every time I have ordered from them the recipients are always very happy with their gift. Thank you

Brilliant. Excellent service.

Flowers were delivered in perfect condition less than 24 hours after I ordered them. I'm in England and I don't think I could have got flowers delivered as quickly locally, much less miles away! My sister-in-law is delighted and her flowers are exactly as advertised - see photo. I'll certainly use again and recommend Flowers Across Sydney as an excellent provider. Thank you, Nadina and team.

Nicola
NicolaIllawarra, NSW

False advertising

I spent ages choosing flowers for my mother and finally settled on 'Storyteller' as I thought she would love the colours. Below is an image of what I thought I had bought and a second image showing what my mother actually received. As you can see the colours and the flowers are completely different. I do not normally write reviews but I am so angry about this as I wanted my mother to have something she would love. The website said the colours would be 'as displayed' - there was an option to pick 'florist's choice' but the colours mattered to me so I didn't pick that. I want other people to know what this company does. I paid $89.40.

Samii
SamiiSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Fantastic place to order. Within a few hours my flowers, balloon and wine were delivered across the other side of Sydney. I made a error with the address and it was easily sorted. Will definitely use them again.
Thank you.

Kat F.Flowers Across SydneySend a private message

Hi Samii! Thank you so much for your amazing review, we are so happy to hear you've had such a great experience with us and we look forward to delivering flowers for you again :) - From the FAS team

kerry Ramsay
kerry RamsaySydney, NSW

Beautiful flowers. Amazing service. Would use again .

Ordered some bereavement flowers for my friend. I rang Flowers across Sydney and they looked after me straight away. They were kind courteous and very helpful. Their flowers arrived same day and was exactly what I asked for. Highly recommend. Amazing. My friend loved them. Thank you Flowers across Sydney.

Cuddly oodie
Cuddly oodie

Highly recommended!

Fabulous product and excellent service. Tracking available on delivery was helpful. Products were as beautiful as described. Highly recommended A++

Kate K.

Colour of flowers not as advertised

First order went fine.
Next order was pink roses but what was delivered was brown edged roses. Was quite different to what was on the website. When I queried this I was not happy with the response.

review

Grant T.
Grant T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great delivery and Flowers

Couldn’t be happier with th purchase, delivery and flowers from Flowers Across Sydney. Communicated well and managed expectations and delivery timing. Plus the flowers delivered looked spectacular! Definitely recommend to use them again.

Fiona Flynn
Fiona FlynnBundaberg

My favourite online florist

Beautiful flowers delivered on time and the best candles. My second order to my daughter and both times she was more than happy. Would not use anyone else thank you

Kat F.Flowers Across SydneySend a private message

Thanks so much Fiona! We are so so glad to have you as a return customer :)
-Aidan and the team at FAS

Jay
JaySydney

Stunning!

Second time ordering ‘Three Blossoms’, both times flowers have arrived and been so beautiful! Will always go through them now

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Looked nothing like the photos

I bought the Wonderful World Bouquet for my partners birthday. They looked nothing like the photos and were 40% the size in person. Flowers weren't fresh, quality and size of roses were sub par.

Customer service got back to me quickly but were quick to defend over the phone, wouldn't give me a full refund even though I said come back and take them because they were just going in the bin. Finally an agreement was made and a courier was to come pick up the flowers. I now had to go out and buy flowers elsewhere to substitute, I could not give this bunch to my partner they were horrible.

HomebodySydney Surrounds, NSW

Flowers dropped on doorstep in the sun

FAS189569

Kat F.Flowers Across SydneySend a private message

Thanks so much, we will be in touch this morning to work out a resolution for you.

CSS241
CSS241Sydney, NSW

No issues whatsoever - photographic proof of delivery as well!

I have sent and received flowers using Flowers Across Sydney and they are top notch. A friend sent me flowers from overseas using Flowers Across Sydney and had no issues in tracking the order, even got photographic proof that the delivery was made. Then, my Mother in-law did the same, and my mother both used Flowers Across Sydney. All orders came through on time, and the flowers were absolutely stunning, lasting and blooming for well over a week (it was lilies and roses mostly). So this is basically 3 positive reviews. Consistently excellent service, follow through and end product. Well done. Will use these guys for more orders.

Hi Cyndhu,
Thanks so much for taking the time in writing such a lovely and detailed review! We are so happy we are able to help you send your lovely gift :)
Kind regards,