Definitely recommend - great service

Very impressed with the updates on my delivery, as this can be the most frustrating thing about arranging flowers. I had sent a message (via a link from an email to check the tracking) to confirm where the recipient was located in hospital and got a very prompt response. Flowers Across Sydney delivery driver had called the hospital to check on the location of the recipient. The flowers looked great when I received a photo from the recipient. Thank you!

Darren

DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great flowers delivered timely

Got a bouquet of flowers delivered to my mom on her birthday. The flowers were great and delivered timely. Awesome service!
The whole process was very easy too.
Happy customer here!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

So glad to hear your had a great experience with us Darren, thanks for your kind review!
- Flowers Across Sydney

Great flowers and service to boot

Nadina and the crew did a great job delivering flowers for a friend's birthday and managed to get them there before the usual time as I had requested - such a great job in fulfilling my request, and with beautiful blooms. thanks again, Megan

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Megan!

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Online Shops

Such a perfect experience!

My boyfriend has sent me flowers on my birthday 2 years in a row and this week when I was feeling ill and it has made my day every time! I sent flowers for the first time today to my cousin for her birthday. Such a lovely idea!

Wow, thanks Hannah!
-FAS

Eezy Peezy Lemon Squeezy ☺️

The team at Flowers Across Sydney made my order to my brother so easy. Their communication via email was 10/10 as I live in Auckland New Zealand. Highly recommended. My brother absolutely loved the flowers.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

So glad we could deliver to your Brother Beverly, thank you for the recommendation!

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

A perfectly executed birthday gift !

Fantastic service from Jess and her team, short notice request fulfilled in double quick time and delivered to make a birthday very special, highly recommend using these guys for the next time you need flowers, the flowers were beautiful and they show that the florist who arranged them takes pride in their work!

Superb service

Delivery service was excellent and the flowers and gifts were beautifully wrapped. I had requested for a call to the recipient before delivery which they did on the morning and when they were five minutes away! Flowers and gifts were as shown on the website. Highly recommended.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We always like to go the extra mile and so glad you had a great experience. - Flowers Across Sydney

Fantastic service, beautiful products

Friendly service, great range of products, fast delivery and easy to order from overseas! Flowers Across Sydney was one of the few business I found where I could send a plant (or flowers), a helium balloon and a nice bottle of bubbly. The team were in touch with me the whole way and the recipients loved their gift.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. - Flowers Across Sydney

Despite communicating with the other side of the world and time difference difficulties, Jade was extremely helpful, replying promptly to emails and offering great suggestions as to suitability of flowers and gifts. Delivery was prompt and recipients were delighted. A pleasure to do business with you.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you Anna for your kind review, reviews like this make our day, so glad to hear you were happy with the service, we will be sure to pass your comments on to Jade! - Flowers Across Sydney

Ash F.

Ash F.Northeast, VIC

Above and beyond. Simply the best

Such a beautiful company. Went above and beyond for a special bouquet to brighten my grandmother's day. Would definitely use again and again to send flowers to people in Sydney.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! Look forward to sending flowers for you in the future! - Flowers Across Sydney

Rachelle Y.

Rachelle Y.Sydney, NSW

Lovely flowers and well priced

Great service. Fast delivery. Beautiful fresh flowers. Highly recommend. If you don't know what t choose or don't have a design leave it t the florist as they did a spectacular job with mine. Thank you.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Rachelle for your kind review! We certainly love a Florists Choice order, allows our wonderful florists to choose the best flowers! - Flowers Across Sydney

Laura F

Laura FSouthern and Hills, SA

Great experience!

The team at Flowers Across Sydney certainly go the extra mile. Although all the delivery slots had been snapped up for the day that I was hoping to have flowers delivered, Jess and her team promised to do what they could - and they came through as my flowers were delivered that afternoon. Highly recommended!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you very much for you wonderful review, we have passed this onto Jess as a special thanks! So glad to hear you were happy with the service. Team Flowers Across Sydney :)

Lovely flowers sent

It was good to speak to a person for my order. She was helpful, efficient and easy to talk with.
I appreciated a confirmation of the order and delivery by email.
It was easy with no problems.
The flowers delivered were lovely.
Will definitely use them again.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with one of our customer service team members and that the flowers were well received. Look forward to sending more flowers for you in the future! Thanks, Team Flowers Across Sydney

Amazing flowers and service!

I wasn't sure about buying flowers online, but the world we live in! Amazing service from Flowers Across Sydney! Very accommodating. I left it up to florist choice and they were beautiful! Highly recommend!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Lucy, thank you so much for your wonderful review and for trusting us with your order, very pleased to hear you are happy with the experience. Team Flowers Across Sydney :)

Great experience quick and easy

I ordered around 9:30am and was emailed a photo of a flower arrangement that was made up for my mother in law. A tracking link was sent also and I was able to track the courier. I was even able to press a button to say leave at front door and I could even send a message to the courier. I was able to see a photo of the flowers left that gave me peace of mine that it got to the right house. The flowers were fresh and beautifully wrapped up with foam on the stems and delivered about 4pm. Thank you for a great experience. I chose to order from your company because of the great reviews!! So glad I did.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day, thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review! This helps other people like yourself to order flowers with us based on reviews, so thank you. Team, Flowers Across Sydney

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Online Shops

'Be Happy' arrangement was beautiful and excellent service

Placed online order at 10.00am, flower arrangement delivered by 2.30pm. Excellent service, was kept updated on the delivery. The receiver of the arrangement loved it and made their day. Thank you for a great experience. Would recommend.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks Pauline, we really appreciate your review. The Be Happy is always a popular choice and definitely makes everyone smile! Very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Thanks, Flowers Across Sydney :)

krisw

kriswHunter Region, NSW

Restored my faith

Having had a regrettable experience with another company when ordering Mothers Day flowers earlier this year, the result from Flowers Across Sydney was wonderful. The flowers were beautiful and fresh, delivered on time, and for a reasonable charge. Will definitely use them again. Thank you.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day! Thank you for trusting in us and so glad to hear you were pleased with your order. Thanks, Flowers Across Sydney :)

Amazing service and beautiful flowers

I placed my order online from New Zealand. It was just to give a little cheer my family living in Sydney with all that is going on with Covid-19.
I was amazed that it was delivered on the same day. It also included updates on delivery progress.
My daughter-in-law sent a photo -so i know the flowers looked good!!!.
I shall certainly use your service again.
Stay safe 'Flowers Across Sydney"in these strange times.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your lovely review Maggie! So glad to hear you had a great experience with us, look forward to sending flowers for you in the future. Stay Safe too! Thanks, Flowers Across Sydney

Kezza B.

Kezza B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Flowers, great service

Very easy to order online. Ordered in the morning & flowers were delivered early afternoon.
Beautiful flowers as described on the website. Recipient was very pleased with them as was I.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! So glad to hear you were happy with the experience. Thanks, Team FAS

Very impressed with service!

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered for my friend's birthday. Even though I don't live in Sydney, the ladies at Flowers Across Sydney were very helpful and communicated effectively with me via email. My friend was super happy with the bouquet and I will definitely use this service again! Thanks Flowers Across Sydney.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Ash! We pride ourselves on customer service and so glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Look forward to sending more flowers for you in the future! Thanks, Team FAS :)