Cass

CassSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome delivery time

My flowers arrived within 3 hours of my ordering them. Prompt and efficient. Totally recommend. Emailed when they were delivered so I know they got there safely. Would definitely use again.

Hi Cass,
Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad it was such a good experience for you :)
-FAS

Great service, lots of choice , well priced

I wanted to buy special flowers for a relative living in Australia and I live in NZ.
The website was clear and easy to use with lots of choice.
The service was amazing and I was kept informed via email from purchase to delivery.
We were very pleased with the florist and our relative recipient was over the moon
We will definitely use again

Hi Michelle,
Thanks so much for taking the time to send such a lovely review!! It was a pleasure putting together your order :)

Perfect birthday gift

I wanted to find something special for my sisters 50th and found what I was looking for which was perfect as I live in the UK. Ordering was super easy and I was kept up to date from start to finish will certainly use Flowers Across Sydney in the future a very happy customer & my sister loved her gift. Thank you to all the team x

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Online Shops

Amazing service and beautiful flowers!

As I live in the UK I found it really hard to find a florist that did the kind of flowers I wanted to send! I came across Flowers Across Sydney and finally found a beautiful choice to choose from! The delivery was so quick and efficient and I loved that I received emails when it was out for delivery and had been delivered! The flowers received by my friend were beautiful! I couldn’t recommend a florist enough and will definitely be using their service again - thank you!

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service & flowers

I purchased some flowers for my mum and asked that the flowers arrive by 2pm due to personal reasons, despite delivery times being from 9am-7pm. Flowers Across Sydney sent me a lovely email explaining that they would try their best but could not guarantee the delivery by 2pm. The flowers ended up getting to my mum at 1:53pm! Mum sent photos of the flowers and they were beautiful :)

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Beautiful flowers

Last night I sent flowers to my daughter. We live in Brisbane. The flowers arrived today. But not only that, I gave them a wrong address and they found the correct address! My daughter was so happy and the flowers were, she said, so beautiful. It was an excellent service and product. I highly recommend this site. Thank you very much. Dr Susana Furphy

Girish

GirishNSW, 2132

Excellent service

I recently sent some flowers to my sister. It was easy to place an order from the web site. Flowers were delivered on time and best thing was I selected Florist choice rather than selecting a product and it worked very well. Flowers sent through Florist choice were very nice and quality exceeded my expectation.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Girish! We love hearing positive experiences with us like yours, it makes our day :)

Dragonfly

DragonflySydney

Fabulous Flowers

Very easy to use website with greater variety of blooms compared to other Florists. Flowers arrived earlier than expected and were beautiful! Presentation was lovely and professional. Highly recommend this Florist.
Need Peonies? order here.

sachiko

sachikoSydney, NSW

kind assistant

I ordered flower for my colleague and originally it said delivery time was between 9:00-17:00 but my friend leaves office at 16:30. I asked their assistant if they can make it by 16:30 as it was a surprised present.

It made it! my friend was so happy and made her day better! flower was so beautiful.
Thank you so much!!

Ruth

RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, going beyond what’s expected.

I’m happy to suggest you don’t look any further for excellent service in providing and sending flowers for any reason. From beginning to end, Flowers Across Sydney was very professional, yet personal and caring.

Jacinta

JacintaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and beautiful flowers

During isolation flowers are a lovely way to let friends and family know you are thinking of them.
I had the flowers in a vase sent and was very impressed with the service, including email of delivery time, and the quality of the flowers. The recipient was so excited that she sent a photo. The flowers are beautifully done, and apparently smell amazing.

Extremely happy with the customer service received . Very easy to place order on -line. Appreciated the communication from Flowers Across Sydney in regards to keeping me updated on the progress of my order & confirmation when flowers where delivered. The flowers delivered were as ordered & beautiful. Will definitely use service again & will recommend to others. Thankyou to the team at Flowers Across Sydney .

SLV

SLVSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Straight off the bat I wouldn’t hesitate in using the services of Flowers Across Sydney.
What you order online is what you get (which is rare these days), and the price ranges are great. Also impressed with the fast delivery. I had a happy and surprised niece on her birthday. Thanks team!!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes our day to hear about our happy customers.
-Aidan and the team at Flowers Across Sydney

Brooke S.

Brooke S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

Flowers are decently priced, beautiful arrangements and wonderful service. I ordered flowers for my friend for her birthday, i was updated with the delivery process and informed when they were delivered which was great. The flowers arrived within 2 days and they looked even better than i expected! definitely worth the money and my friend was overjoyed with the arrangement she received. 10/10 would recommend this business to anyone wanting to order flowers for any occasion.

Hi Brooke,
This review is amazing! Thank you so much :)
FAS

Fresh flowers and exceptional service!

I live in the States, and have been using FlowersAcrossSydney for years! They are trustworthy and exceptional with their customer service, and I’ve been told have the absolute best flowers!

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Online Shops

Top notch flower delivery service!

My friend Michelle received her flowers just exactly as displayed in the picture on your website. She was definitely surprised and it totally brightened up her day! Thank you for executing the delivery on time as well! Will definitely make future purchases with you should there be a need in the future. Thank you guys and girls at Flowers Across Sydney!

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy that Michelle is enjoying your beautiful gift! Looking forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)

AMAZING SERVICE 5/5!

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Personalised tracking link sent to you, where you can track your driver making all of the deliveries before yours, then watch his little car driving to your destination. It also has a button which updates for a live ETA. Then it tells you when it's been delivered (as well as an email stating it's been delivered) and gives you a photo to confirm delivery! I love this service so much and will be using it again! 5/5!

Barbara L

Barbara LSydney, NSW

Simply the best

What a lovely and easy experience in ordering flowers for a dear friend. From beginning to end, the service was exemplary.
My friend was thrilled with the arrangement and sent me a photo which was exactly as the ones i picked online. We were both so happy with the delivery. I can honestly and happily recommend Flowers Across Sydney

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Barbara! It really makes our day to hear about our happy customers :)
-Aidan and the team at FAS

Brittany

BrittanyHunter Region, NSW

Could not recommend this company more!!

I had such a positive experience with this company and there delivery service. The arrangement was so quick and easy and the flowers were absolutely divine. I could not recommend this company more!!!

Hi Brittany,
Thank you so much for this amazing review!

Bernie

Bernie

Perfect!

Originally ordered Sunflowers but were unavailable. I received a phone call a day prior to delivery and told the Team to arrange anything "yellow" for me in liue of the Sunflowers. Order delivered on time and had the most amazing "yellow bouquet" of roses, gerbera, Malaysian mums etc. Thank you!

- B ordered on 4th Apr 2020

Hi B,
Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy your Mum is enjoying the yellow bouquet!