Flowers Across Sydney

Flowers Across Sydney

Nicky

NickyHunter Region, NSW

Not very good customer service

I ordered these flowers for a very dear friend of mine who lost her son suddenly. I contacted the company on numerous occasions to get confirmation of the order and delivery, as it states they will update you and I never received a response. I am glad they arrived and were fresh, not exactly as pictured on their website, but my friend was happy.i would deal with this company again, because the flowers are lovely , but please work a bit harder on your customer service.

Flower delivery

Very good service Good prices also Ordered from ireland Fri night and flowers had been delivered by sat morning I would recommend Flowers Across Sydney and will use this Company again

Perfect place for flowers

Great service updates great prices will definitely be using again. Loved it. Keep it up guys great job you all do and the customer satisfaction is great also will recommend.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Amazing experience

Flowers were delivered to the hospital the same day as promised. Flowers were fresh, gorgeous and matched photo on the website - very happy with the service and will definitely use them again !

AMAZING flowers, staff and service - THE BEST

Amazing flowers and service. So many delivery options even next day which is so helpful. Flowers were absolutely stunning. Website is super easy to navigate and wide variety of options available. The team even updated me once flowers had been delivery - excellent customer service. I will definitely use Flowers Across Sydney again. Thank you so much

FAST, EFFICIENT AND MARVELLOUS

Ordering from interstate is always risky when not knowing supplier, however I certainly picked a winner!
Ordered flowers online and arrangement arrived within 3 hours of placing the order.
Recipient sent me a photo and the arrangement exceeded expectations.
I will go nowhere else now when I need to order flowers.
Thank you FLOWERS ACROSS SYDNEY, as a business you have excelled yourselves.
Bravo and keep up the good work!

Beautiful flowers and great customer service!

This was my first time using Flowers Across Sydney for flower delivery and I’m really impressed! They provide a nice selection of flowers to suit every taste and budget and have an exceptional customer service. A beautiful bouquet I ordered looked just like the picture on their website and was delivered with care in no time. I’ll be definitely coming back for more! Thank you. :)

Daisy

DaisyDOYALSON NSW

My delivery was completed easily and quickly online and delivered promptly the next day. Everything was fresh and lovely. Such great service. I would highly recommend Flowers Across Sydney for any occasion.

AT10

AT10

Fabulous flowers and service

I found Flowers Across Sydney to be one of the best priced florists I tried and their service was outstanding. I was kept up to date with the delivery every step of the way. I would highly recommend them.

Jennie P

Jennie PHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service, Amazing Flowers

This is the first time I've used Flowers Across Sydney, but it certainly won't be the last. They have excelled themselves - happy customers on both the giving and receiving ends

May B

May BSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Great service and communication. Put down the wrong address on the website and got a response late at night immediately. Very happy. Would highly recommend. Flowers were lovely as well

Allan

AllanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above and beyond

The staff were very, very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure the beautiful flowers arrived to my wife’s work before she left work for her work week.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Highly Recommend Flowers Across Sydney!
I was extremely impressed by my overall experience.
Flowers = Amazing Quality! 11/10
Service = Fast & Efficient! 11/10
Baby Gift = Beautiful & Outstanding Quality! 11/10

Thank you so much FAS TEAM!

Sonia S.

Sonia S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I highly recommend Flowers For Sydney their customer service is very professional, the delivery was on time & you actually get value for money, I ordered flowers for my niece & she loved the flower arrangement

Beautiful flowers, excellent service

Flowers arrived exactly as ordered and look more lovely each day. I had a question for my order which was replied to promptly. The staff really care and are friendly and helpful. I was also notified when the flowers were on their way and delivered.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Superb!

The quality and condition of the flower I ordered was superb and exactly as displayed on the website.
The delivery was on time and accompanied by tracking systems to be monitored by the sender.
Thanks for your friendly customer services and quick response to inquiries

Fist timer and it's awesome!

I don't normally buy online esp flowers as i want to see the real freshness of the flowers. When i order with Flowers Across Sydney, it was awesome! fast delivery and a nice touch of the flower(sunflower) is fresh as i wanted. And my friend is amaze of the arrangement of the flower.

Joanne D.

Joanne D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I don't often send flowers and wasn't sure which company to use. I was pleasantly surprised with the excellent service. It was easy to place my order and I was notified when the flowers were on the way and delivered. It was such a fast delivery. Flowers were lovely and were reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

True value for money

True value for money, no fuss - easy to book - same day delivery, with the final arrangement looking exactly like what’s pictured in the online catalogue. Very satisfied with this service. Very happy with the final product.

Brilliant from start to finish

Not the first time sending flowers to my wife, but first time through this company.
I first chose them as they had much more reasonably priced bouquet options however, after swift delivery (delivered within 3 hours) with updates on delivery progress I will definitely be using again.

My wife received her flowers at about midday so she was able to enjoy them for most of the day. When I’ve gone with competitors they normally arrive just before she leaves for the day...

I highly recommend!