Flowers Across Sydney

Flowers Across Sydney

Excellent service and flowers

Flowers delivered were as advertised on website and were beautiful.
I was kept informed by email every step of the way including an email confirming delivery. So much better in every way than all the other florists I’ve used before.
Cannot fault them. Very happy with everything. Highly recommended.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Price’s are so reasonable to suit any budget, super fast delivery and great communication. Flowers were stunning and great quality Can highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Thankyou so much!!

Highly recommend!

The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and looked exactly as pictured on the website. Plenty of options for all budgets and tastes. My mum loves her gift. I will definitely use this service again!

Fanfare Beauty

Wonderfully easy process in ordering. The flowers arrived as ordered and they were absolutely beautiful. I will definitely order again. My daughter loved the arrangement and the vase they came in. A1 recommendation.

Fantastic service and products

First time I have used this company. Great range. Super easy transaction. Loved that I got an email letting me know it had been delivered and who accepted the delivery :)

Beautiful

I was a little skeptical ordering flowers for a friend from a store so far away from where they were being delivered, but they were such a breeze to deal with. Love that they send courtesy emails of when the orders been collected and when it’s been delivered, and they even send a link to track the delivery. Flowers were very similar to the picture on their site. Will definitely use this company again

My mother was thrilled with her roses in a vase

This is the first time I have used this company Flowers Across Sydney, the quality of the flowers is excellent and my Mum could not have been any happier, you see my Dad who is no longer here loved roses and the ones delivered to my Mum look spectacular now they have opened up. I would use this company again as the service was excellent and the product the same. Thank you to FlowersAcrossSydney for doing a good job to make my mother happy. Well done. The flowers were even delivered in a box to protect the vase, so I was impressed with everything.

Beautiful flowers - and so easy to order!

The roses I ordered for my daughter-in-law were even nicer than the photos posted on-line. It was a very seamless experience to order on the web-site and the staff met my request to deliver at the time I was hoping for. I will definitely use Flowers Across Sydney again - great price and great service. Well done Flowers Across Sydney!

Just perfect

Just amazing customer service and you get great value for your money. Also the flowers I ordered were exactly as the picture showed them to be. Was so happy with the follow up email to make sure I was happy and the person that received them was also happy. These days with all the faceless internet ordering it was very refreshing to receive a personalised email not a generic email following up to make sure all went well with the order. Well done and keep up the great service and value for money :)

Easy to deal with, passionate about their business

Had an arrangement delivered to my wife for her birthday. She loved them, thanks for the easy pleasant transaction. Polite, knowledgeable and well priced. Would use again and would recommend.

Amazing Experience from Start to End

The flowers are absolutely beautiful everyone has commended them. The whole experience was great including the communication and the ability to track the status! Will def order from you again! Thank you!

Ecxcellent

This is the first time I have experienced what I had picked was the exact same as what was deceived. The flowers looked exactly the same as the picture on your website. I truly loved them & my sister Maria was over the moon. I had ordered different glasses but what was deleived were beautiful and probably more useful. I highly recommend your company. Thank you so much

Excellent Service

Impressed with the choices, service and communication enabling my flowers to be delivered safely. It was easy to view my selection online. All achieved from New Zealand within less than 24 hours. Thank you

Excellent value & quality products

I was looking for a florist that had gorgeous flowers but also an assortment of quality extras and I found what I was looking for with Flowers Across Sydney. I ordered Flowers, a Bear & Melting Moments to cheer up my mum who had recently had heart surgery. They packaged everything together and it looked absolutely gorgeous, the delivery gps Tracking was sent to me and it enabled me to be on the phone with my mum when it was delivered. Delivery was in less then four hours from confirmation and their website was easy to utilise. I would highly recommend.

Reliable and good value

Products were very reasonable priced and delivery fee was minimal. Ordering from the website was a breeze and delivery was quick. The recipient was also very pleased with the quality of the flowers; would be ordering again!

Excellent quality and value.

First time using "Flowers Across Sydney" and very impressed with all aspects.
Recipient of the flowers was very happy and loved the colours.
Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends.

Perfect Flowers

From the start the very friendly experience I received from the staff via phone call. The support given while deciding which arrangement to have, and the message to write on the card. Down to the delivery of the flowers was excellent. The person receiving the flowers and gift was extremely happy. Displaying the flowers for others to enjoy. I will be using Flower Across Sydney in the near future. With great value and excellent service. Thank you for supporting someone's special day.

Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help! We're so happy the recipient loved their flowers and gift. We are looking forward to helping you again in the future! Warmest Regards, The Flowers Across Sydney Team :)

This sort of service doesn’t exists anymore

From the start, the service was extremely efficient and helpful. Any question I had, or issue I had was promptly answered and the service that was delivered was of such a high quality.

I was shocked that this sort of service still exists I would red comment Flowers Across Sydney to anyone that wants to use a flower service

More then what I expected

Beautiful fresh quality flowers, I was a bit worried as it’s my first time using online flowers delivery but it was more then what I expected, super fast same day delivery thanks again will always be back

Hi Sam! What a lovely review to kick start our New Year! Thank you for your kind words, we hope to exceed expectations for all future deliveries in 2019 and beyond. You don't have worry when ordering through us. If you have any questions please let us know. Warm regards, The FAS team

Very pleased

Flowers were delivered on time and were stunning. Very affordable and seamless purchase. Great communication from purchase through to post delivery. After having been disappointed by other online florist services, this company has reinvigorated my expectations. Will definitely use again.

Hi Duals, We are so happy to be able to offer you great flowers and great customer service! We hope to deliver again for you in the future with as much ease and high exceptions as before. We hope the gift was enjoyed and if there is anything else we can do to assist for any future orders, please let us know. Warmest Regards, The Flowers Across Sydney Team :)