Fluid Plumbing Services

Fluid Plumbing Services

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Job done well and very clean worker

Rob rang on his way was very happy with the job done very polite and friendly cleaned up after himself and took all rubbish with him was happy to go through and show me how all worked

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent company

Very efficient, arrive when they say, give you a written quote on accepting quote give you a day for the job tradesman arrives on the day was a very hard worker job was well done, office staff were friendly & efficient everything you want from a company, easy to say difficult to find, was impressed.

T Bone

T BoneHunter Region, NSW

Great experience

Had a sewer blockage due to my neighbour's tree roots and had spent many hundreds of dollars over a couple of years to have the pipes jetted but no additional work/advice/suggestions. After my late afternoon call, Fluid sent Matt the very next morning. Not only was Matt exceptionally pleasant to deal with, after clearing the blockage he used the camera to locate the tree roots and a locator to pinpoint the area above ground...no other plumber had bothered to do this before. The work was done quickly, efficiently and at an extremely competitive price! I was also provided a great quote to replace the section of pipe. great work Fluid!

George

GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fluid Plumbing installation of new dual fuel cooker stove.

We have previously used Fluid Plumbing Services and again, we could not fault their professionalism. The boys turned up on time and installed our new cooktop oven very quickly. They even helped moving the old stove outside.

Peter BYrne

Peter BYrneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good plumbers are hard to find

We had a sewerage blockage and rang a plumber out of the paper.He was reasonable,solved one major problem but the blockage remained and he didn’t seem to know where the problem was. We decided to go and try Fluid Plumbing and that turned out to be the right decision. They were always on time , most efficient ,very thorough and reasonably priced.I would happily recommend Fluid Plumbing if a plumber is needed.

Margaret W.

Margaret W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Very Prompt response to my initial on line request. Very efficient, polite and explained the problem and course of action clearly. An immediate follow up on additional work to be carried out was made.

RIMIS F

RIMIS FSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt friendly informative and reliable

Highly recommend Fluid Plumbing - professional friendly caring. They advised every detail in what
was required to complete the job/s and got to it straight away in a professional manner. Furniture that
was required to be moved away was done in a caring way and placed back once the job was completed

Ratto52

Ratto52Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service provider

Fluid responded immediately to our request.
Their staff were most helpful and professional and were able to solve the problem in one visit.
They also organised Jemena to call out and check out the meter which they subsequently replaced.

KB

KBTerrigal

Flowing Again

Dylan arrived within the hour and had a short term solution to our blocked drain. He then provided us with long term options which we have decided to take-up. Treated us with respect and explained things clearly.

Phoned late afternoon to get help with a blocked drain. Ryan did a great job of unlocking drain and showing me via camera potential future blockage points.
Quick and well priced.

Graeme

GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gold medal service

Blake was on time , his knowledge for the task was unquestionably, after the original service was finished he gave advice on other areas that would require future attention And how to reduce costs.

Domso

DomsoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service again

Excellent service once again. Brooke was prompt in organising a call. Rob the sparkie was great very easy to speak with, resolved the problem with quality work. Will call you next time I have a problem

belishesbelle

belishesbelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service! Highly recommend and would hire again!

The plumber Scott that come around to fix my toilet was a pleasure to deal with! Extremely friendly and didn't mess around at all and got the job done. I haven't had a problem with my toilet since! Im one happy customer. Thank you Scott from Fluid plumbing central coast

Brian R.

Brian R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service. Would recommend them to anyone.

I have used Fluid plumbing since early 2015 for all my plumbing needs, both emergencies and planned work. They are always on time, well presented and know their stuff. Find the problem and fix it in no time and clean up leaving no mess. Their trucks seem well equipped to handle any problem and don't run off to find what is needed to do the job. I can't speak highly enough of them. You will be more than happy with the service you get from these tradesmen.

Maureen

MaureenSydney Surrounds, NSW

A job well done!!

From my phone call to completed work I cannot fault this company. They were fast to respond and completed the work in a very professional way, the electrician ROB who was my service man was very polite, very well dressed and very efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. Thank you

Danster8

Danster8

Excellent service. Would hire again

Had a leaking solar HW system on my roof. Although not fixed (apparently my brand is notorious for leaks and being unrepairable) the plumber gave me a satisfactory workaround until I have time to source a new HWS. Knowledgable, friendly chaps & good back-office staff too. Central Coast, NSW.

Sharlene H.

Sharlene H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended

Excellent service. Easy process to make request, Sophie was super friendly. Turned up quickly and explained options and completed work quickly. Ashden was great would definitely recommend to anyone needing work done.

Great Friendly and Speedy Service!

Needed some work done to my kitchen. From the first phone call to book the job, to the On Time arrival of these marvellous people was a breeze. All work was done to my satisfaction and I will surely call this organization for my next upcoming maintenance work. A great example of skilled trades people at large and in charge!
Thanking You, Brian.

ConnectAbility Australia

ConnectAbility AustraliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful, there was no call out fee. Ashden the plumber made a quick diagnosis and the job was completed in prompt orderly manner. I would definitely recommend this company.

Excellent service

Very happy with service provided to date, plumber very professional and helpfull . He provided a temporary hot water system and facilitated additional drainage of water. Nil issues service provision provided to a high standard.