Fluid Plumbing Services

Highly Recommended

Laurie M

Laurie MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Most Professional Service Around

Great Service I am a previous customer I had no hesitation in choosing Fluid Plumbing, very prompt attention to detail everything was explained and James did an excellent job a pleasure to deal with

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Very happy with my experience with plumbing fixed leaking toilet very quickly, also had electrician come to replace my down lights in the en-suite and had 2 lamps replaced outside and my smoke detector, saved me time as everything was supplied no need to buy anything before hand

KB

KBTerrigal

Problem Solved

From the first contact we were professionally treated with all options clearly explained. The oversight from the team including the office was reassuring. Zac & John who carried out the dirty and difficult job were excellent. They worked independently but engaged with us to explain our options. We have great respect for their courteous manner.

Difficult job well done

We are pleased with the plunbing repairs carried out, especially as the job proved harder than was first thought.
Plumber was professional and kept us informed about what he was doing.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great work

Ryan was very polite, helpful and explained everything to me about what needs to be done. Would highly recommend fluid plumbing to friends and family.
Very affordable plumbing compared to other companies I have used .

Efficient and polite

Jeremy came out to do some electrical work. He was efficient, competent, polite, clean, removed rubbish from the site, explained what he was going to do in a clear and patient way.

Richard K

Richard K

Efficiency

Made an inquiry and had a new hot water service that afternoon. Fair price and great plumber to do the work. He left the room cleaner than when he arrived. Can’t ask for more than that! Thanks

Paul Lovett

Paul LovettHunter Region, NSW

A good plumbing service to go to

After using Fluid Plumbing service just before Christmas 2019, i didn't hesitate to contact them again for a different service. They were very helpful in have a plumber (Nick) come out ASAP which i was happy with. On the day i was kept informed if Nick was going to be held up or running on time, Nick also contacted us to let us know that he was leaving the job he was on and gave us a approximate time of his arrival. Nick was very helpful and respectful. and professional.

fluid plumbing

good service friendly tradesman new whot
The problem was done good a job cleaned up his mess i will be useing fluid plumbing a gain would recommend them to anyone
Neville walker

Carole

Carole

Perfect service

I was very impressed with the service, I sent a text message on Easter Monday when I noticed my hot water tank had started to leak, I received notification that someone would be in touch.
The following morning I received a message to ask if I still needed assistance. I told them that I did and a guy turned up exactly when he said he would.
He was very professional, did a great job and tidied up before he left. It was really nice that the old water heater was taken away so I didn't have to try and get rid of it myself.
That was a nice touch I think.
Very happy with the work done wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends.

Job Satisfaction

Demanded payment before any Work undertaken

Quoted job Immediately wrote an invoice (not quote) for future work by specialist sub contractor, insisted on it being signed with no work undertaken and not all details completed. Day before work to be undertaken subcontractor Fluid insisted payment. Subcontractor identified that job not required to level as indicated to him. Fluid employee hostile re reviewing invoice.

Gabrielle

GabrielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Prompt and professional service. Very knowledgeable and gave great advise, found the problem straight away. The best plumbers we have ever used, the property was left very clean as well.
I highly recommended Fluid plumbing.

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Electrical work by Rob on 3rd April, 2020

Rob did a solid job at our place, this week; a straight forward job but done efficiently & with friendly chat along the way. This is typical of the previous work that I have had done by Fluid Plumbing & Electrical, including work by Rhys, another very competent & friendly electrician. I have had good work done by the plumbers as well recently, particular thanks to Zac & Johnny, who did a difficult job in a quite restricted crawl space under the house recently. They certainly earned their money that day ! Mick.

Bert N

Bert NSydney Surrounds, NSW

Called Fluid Plumbing to help with problem, was booked in for inspection and quote. Arrived on time and quoted for repairs. Received courtesy call to tell me when they would arrive to do repairs. Arrived on time, carried out repairs, as per quote, cleaned up, took away rubbish and packaging. Ryan and John were courteous and professional

Find out how Fluid Plumbing Services compares to other Plumbers

A thank you for the service provided to us during this Corona Virus time. Wally arrived on time, sourced the part quickly and finished the job. Cleaned and disinfected the area after working, he was courteous and professional.

Dr. Truth

Dr. Truth

Stuck with the quote

Have used both fluid plumbing and electrical services. They arrived promptly and were helpful, but...Their business model is to give you no idea of cost till they are at your house and quote. Then you can't be bothered to get someone else and instead pay their inflated quote. I was caught once with replacing a fan/light... $500 for a one hour job. Not twice. I had 2 washers to change today. The office couldn't tell me how much it would cost but the plumber looked at the taps and said it was a standard fee $120 a washer. $240 for another one hour job. But they couldn't tell me a standard fee in the office. Contacted another independent plumber who quoted me over the phone at $150. He's getting the job.

Person

PersonCentral Coast

Great service, especially when you need it :)

I was very happy with how Fluid Plumbing turned up on time and had given me a call in advance to make sure I was ready. They were very professional and friendly and took the time to listen to the issues that I was faced with. They then very quickly and efficiently cleared the blockage, inspected the rest of the sewer piping, advised (and showed me on camera) where there were other issues, and provided me with a very reasonable quote to make a permanent repair.

I highly recommend Fluid Plumbing, and I will have no hesitation to get them out to my property again should I have a need for more services.

Prompt friendly service

We have been extremely happy with the service we have had on the two occasions we have used Fluid Plumbing The tradesmen are very courteous and helpful also very tidy

Julian C

Julian CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great all round service.

Great experience from initial customer service, inspection and assessment of job scope, through to getting a tidy solution at the end of the job. Appreciated the good communication as the job progressed adapting to issues found, combined with the application of competent skills and knowledge getting to a robust final solution within the estimated cost. A happy customer.