Fluid Plumbing Services

Fluid Plumbing Services

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fluid Plumbing Services

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Awesome service and a pleasure to deal with

Very professional and knowledgeable service from making the booking over the phone right till the end of the plumber completing their work. They provided a 90min window they would arrive and even called when they were in there way. I believe our plumbers name was Dean who was excellent and tried to fix our issue under the regular fee before then offering what other services they could assist with. We got the result we needed fast and effectively. He also thoroughly checked to ensure what he had done worked properly and offered advice of future plumbing work we will need after a renovation. Thank you for being so good to deal with

david y.
david y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Plumbing services

In the era of greed is good, it is refreshing to see an honest tradie. Previously I have been ripped off by plumbers, builders, car dealerships, builders, and probably soon, by an insurance company over storm damages. Fluid plumbing were courteous, honest, and helpful. I speak highly of them. I have posted the same review in google review

Alan
AlanHunter Region, NSW

Diamonds in the rough!

Excellent service.... No call out fee. Very reasonable rates. Plumber knew his trade and spotted a genuine issue I wasn't aware of. Great communication and on time. Recommend to anyone.

Rodney
RodneyHunter Region, NSW

Great communication, service and staff

I had a tricky remedial plumbing job that required part of the driveway to be dug out and old pipes replaced. The Job was carried out as intended and in a timely manner. Great communication, service and staff.

Maree
Maree

We always use these guys.

Always fix the problem the first time round. Have never had an issue with these guys! They'll get the job done! They are always on time and stay on, until it's fixed completely!

Rose
RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above & Beyond

A large Sewerage pipe job which turned out to be urgent. The boys spent a full day with an excavator exposing pipes & doing the fix. They came back a few days later to say they needed to clean up. They didnt just rake the council strip but rebuilt our retaining wall, backfilled the garden bed & put down top soil to make it tidy. We didnt expect this service, but we were so grateful for the extra mile they went to finish the job. We highly recommended this Company & we will use you from here on as our preffered service. We were also able to enter a payment plan as it was an expensive urgent job which made it less stressful for us financially.
Timely, Good communication & good attitude even when doing crappy jobs-literally!
Thanks Boys

vicky
vickySydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt and excellent service

I had an emergency and this company responded quickly. The plumber was honest and knowledgeable. I felt I could trust him. I excellent service. I can recommend this company to anyone.

Cindy C.
Cindy C.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome service

Job was completed efficiently with great communication. When I was called back to book in the job I was advised of when someone would be available and what the next steps would be. Matthew called me when he was on his way and explained what he was going to do to fix the problem and the cost. Would definitely recommend

Michelle
MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Fantastic company to deal with. After ringing them late morning, they arrived the same day in the afternoon. Excellent service and highly recommend. The company should be very proud of their employees. Will be using them again.

Find out how Fluid Plumbing Services compares to other Plumbers

Fair work for fair pay? Absolutely not!!!

Could never in good faith recommend this mob to anyone. I don’t know how they sleep at night with the prices they charge. Paid $2250 for about 3-4hrs work and about 4 metres of PVC pipe and a few fittings. “I’m sorry” was their response!

Owner is rude and condescending. Poor workmanship. No aftersales service.

Left holes in the wall where they put pipes through. When I complained they sent someone back who mortared up the holes on the outside wall but not the inside. Now it is mouse season, mice are coming in the house through the hole in the wall and it looks an eyesore. When I rang up to complain, the owner was rude and insulting and hung up on me. I did not even get the chance to tell him that a leaky garden pipe I had paid to have fixed was still leaking. If you hire this man, do not pay him until you have allowed time for problems to become apparent.

Job Satisfaction
N Merrells
N Merrells Sydney, NSW

Excessive rates and no satisfaction as guaranteed..

When my tenants reported no hot water on a weekend, I rang Fluid ..I was charged $700 for a weekend call-out to install a bbq gas bottle. A 20 minute job. When this did not resolve the issue there was no follow up despite numerous phone calls. As a last resort for my tenants I called on a neighbour who simply moved a switch in the direction of the bbq gas bottle - something the plumber had failed to do …

Professional service provided.

Knowledgeable and helpful service provided. I am a very satisfied customer. Work carried out in timely fashion. Not sure why I have to use 30 words to explain that the work was well done.

Mark
MarkHunter Region, NSW

Unclogged and back to normal living

Very professional service from Matt. Fixed blockage and ensured line was completely clear. Great work.
Matt has even taken the time to explain how to fix the reflux valve, to prevent future issues.
Can get back to normal living now, thanks Fluid Plumbing Services.

Excellent service

Extremely happy with the prompt response and excellent service provided will definitely use again and highly recommend Fluid Plumbing Service. Matt was very helpful and didn't push to say it was going to cost more for unnecessary work

Job Satisfaction