2Fluid Plumbing Services

4.4

S. Jones
S. JonesHunter Region, NSW

Worst ever scumbags

Worst rip off scumbag plumbing company ever. Just charged my elderly Mum $700/hour . We supplied all the fittings. This was just labour and he was an apprentice. Other guy was there for 30 minutes. $2700 for around 4 hours work. Never use these pack of badtards. Karma is coming for you.
Karen M.
Karen M.

Very expensive

Work was done well and professionally but make sure you get other quotes otherwise you will be overcharged and if offered discount make sure it is applied with final payment.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Guru B.
Guru B.

Fantastic job

Another great job by the team at Fluid. Michael did some work, a part failed, straight back to fix free of charge. I don’t why anyone would use another plumbing company. These guys rock !!
Meredith A.
Meredith A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Thoroughly professional service & well-priced

Michael came to quote on a tricky plumbing job that was previously quoted on by another business. I felt confident with the plan to proceed, as it was so clearly explained. Today, Michael arrived promptly at 830am to complete the job (despite the heavy rain). I am super happy with the outcome & Michael was a wonderful representative of a great local business, Fluid Plumbing. Michael was friendly & thoroughly professional & ensured that the job was done to perfection... the place was cleaner than before he started the work! I would not hesitate to recommend Michael & Fluid Plumbing. Thank you
Ben
BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thumbs up for Fluid

Very satisfied with the service, knowledge and speed that the job was done with - replacing taps and fitting a pressure regulator. Highly recommended!
Shaun M.
Shaun M.

Avoid. Throw the magnet on your fridge in the bin

Booked $99 drain clearing service to clear blockage in sewer. Fluid’s plumber tried to clear the blockage but said it couldn’t be done and provided an on the spot quote to hand dig 800mm down to fix it at $6,200.
Suspicious that the quote was too high, I called another plumber who came and cleared the blockage in no more than 20min. This plumber said he’s done this multiple times off the back of Fluid saying that pipes can’t be cleared and need to be dug up at an unreasonably high cost.
I don’t typically write reviews like this, but thought it would be helpful so others don’t potentially fall victim to dishonest practices set up to deceive people.
I note that Fluid have agreed to provide a refund (but not yet received).
Merilyn
Merilyn2 posts

Another great experience

Yet another great experience with Fluid Plumbing. Adam arrived on time and completed the job in a professional and expert way. He was so easy to communicate with and was so personable. Thank you Adam. The other thing that sets this company apart from the others is the amazing level of communication prior to and following the job.
Ceagles W.
Ceagles W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic quality of work

Shaun from Fluid Plumbing did our work with the highest level of integrity, quality and at a fair rate. Shaun also diagnosed the reason why our services continue to be suffering. This was repaired along with a number of other smaller concerns. Recommend this company and Shaun on the central coast in particular for any of your plumbing needs.
Lenore J.
Lenore J.

Dishonest company

Absolutely the most corrupt company I have ever used. Falsified what they actually did. Charged a thousand dollars for a 2 hour job. Ripped off a uni student who didn't know any better. Said they did work that a previous plumber actually did. Do not use these crooks
Abraham M.
Abraham M.2 posts

Shaun from Fluid Plumbing CC

We had Shaun from Fluid Plumbing CC come out at short notice. He was a top bloke and gave us options for the job we needed done. He also inspected a few other things and gave us honest feedback. We appreciate the service and the honesty, and will be definitely using their services again.
peggy
peggySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellence at its peak

Shaun who came to diagnose and carry out the work was incredibly helpful and professional. He indicated the real issues and kept me informed throughout the entire repair procedure, detailing every item that was required and why. His customer service manner is a credit to your business. He completed the job in the anticipated time and cleaned up, (which is not so common amongst SOME tradespeople. i was able to use interest free payment plan with fluid which was great. Shaun was very helpful honest and gave me a great price. Highly recommended. Always ask for Shaun.
Kyran
Kyran

DO NOT USE FLUID PLUMBING!

DO NOT use these guys! They have employees and friends write their reviews. Every plumber on the Central Coast will tell you to run away from them. Got quoted $3,300 by them for a job that cost me $250 with another plumber. Need I say more?
Karen and Geoff Hall
Karen and Geoff HallHunter Region, NSW

Big thanks to the team at Fluid Plumbing

Big thanks to Adam Reece Zac and all the crew who fixed our toilet and drain problems this week. Nothing is too much trouble for these guys and we really appreciate their reliability courtesy and can do attitude. Would not use any other plumbers after using Fluid. Thanks to all and hope you all have a great Xmas and New Year,
Gloria
GloriaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

Baz attended to look at a plumbing issue. He is the best tradie I have ever had to deal with. Prompt, polite, happy attitude and nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely use Fluid Plumbing again.
John M.
John M.

Positive service

More than efficient at a fair price for a very difficult pipe leak. I much appreciate the optional offer to fix my taps.