2Fluid Plumbing Services

329 reviews · Statistics

93% · 30522 · 7%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
See the Best Plumbers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lenore J.
Lenore J.

Dishonest company

Absolutely the most corrupt company I have ever used. Falsified what they actually did. Charged a thousand dollars for a 2 hour job. Ripped off a uni student who didn't know any better. Said they did work that a previous plumber actually did. Do not use these crooks
Abraham M.
Abraham M.2 posts

Shaun from Fluid Plumbing CC

We had Shaun from Fluid Plumbing CC come out at short notice. He was a top bloke and gave us options for the job we needed done. He also inspected a few other things and gave us honest feedback. We appreciate the service and the honesty, and will be definitely using their services again.
peggy
peggyNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellence at its peak

Shaun who came to diagnose and carry out the work was incredibly helpful and professional. He indicated the real issues and kept me informed throughout the entire repair procedure, detailing every item that was required and why. His customer service manner is a credit to your business. He completed the job in the anticipated time and cleaned up, (which is not so common amongst SOME tradespeople. i was able to use interest free payment plan with fluid which was great. Shaun was very helpful honest and gave me a great price. Highly recommended. Always ask for Shaun.
Kyran
Kyran

DO NOT USE FLUID PLUMBING!

DO NOT use these guys! They have employees and friends write their reviews. Every plumber on the Central Coast will tell you to run away from them. Got quoted $3,300 by them for a job that cost me $250 with another plumber. Need I say more?
Merilyn
Merilyn2 posts

Fluid Plumbing always impresses

Fluid Plumbing has been my go to plumbing company for the last 12 years. Fluid has never disappointed and today was no exception. Zac was our plumber today and it was a pleasure to have him in our home. Zac is a confident and competent plumber. He explained what was required and , expertly, completed the job. Yet another great experience. ️
Karen and Geoff Hall
Karen and Geoff HallNSWHunter Region, NSW

Big thanks to the team at Fluid Plumbing

Big thanks to Adam Reece Zac and all the crew who fixed our toilet and drain problems this week. Nothing is too much trouble for these guys and we really appreciate their reliability courtesy and can do attitude. Would not use any other plumbers after using Fluid. Thanks to all and hope you all have a great Xmas and New Year,
Gloria
GloriaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

Baz attended to look at a plumbing issue. He is the best tradie I have ever had to deal with. Prompt, polite, happy attitude and nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely use Fluid Plumbing again.
John M.
John M.

Positive service

More than efficient at a fair price for a very difficult pipe leak. I much appreciate the optional offer to fix my taps.
Shirley S
Shirley S2 posts

Great Plumber Service

Your friendly plumber arrived quickly and did all the jobs needed. A professional service that I will use again
Barbara
Barbara

Fast and reliable

Punctual and courteous service, very professional work done, would recommend
George
GeorgeNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely Perfect

Response was within 15 minutes of making the call Ryan Dowman from Fluid arrived and within about 10 minutes had given me a quote to fix the immediate problem and another quote for non urgent work to be done at the main. I accepted the quote for the immediate problem and will have the other one done in the near future. Ryan then went and got the parts required and did the necessary work to solve our problem. All in all a very satisfactory result. We found Ryan to be very polite, informative and tidy and very deserving of the 5 star rating (you should have a 10 star) we have given him, and look forward to him doing the non urgent work next week.
Kristy
Kristy

Amazing service from ollie

Ollie went above and beyond to assure us that there were no issues and explained what we can do to not get any issues
Matt E.
Matt E.

Super helpful

Arrived quickly, gave solid advice, and did the job at a great price.
L forbes
L forbes

Just what we needed

Courteous, friendly service. Keeping us informed all through the job! And cleaned up after themselves! Great job. Certainly use them again and recommend fluid plumbing to friends.
Job Satisfaction
Ruth
Ruth

Outstanding Service

Scott was very professional and efficient. He made me aware of unsafe and out dated electrical concerns in my house. I feel my house is much safer following the work performed by Scott.