Fluid Plumbing Services

Fluid Plumbing Services

Excellent service. Would recommend them to anyone.

I have used Fluid plumbing since early 2015 for all my plumbing needs, both emergencies and planned work. They are always on time, well presented and know their stuff. Find the problem and fix it in no time and clean up leaving no mess. Their trucks seem well equipped to handle any problem and don't run off to find what is needed to do the job. I can't speak highly enough of them. You will be more than happy with the service you get from these tradesmen.

A job well done!!

From my phone call to completed work I cannot fault this company. They were fast to respond and completed the work in a very professional way, the electrician ROB who was my service man was very polite, very well dressed and very efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. Thank you

Excellent service. Would hire again

Had a leaking solar HW system on my roof. Although not fixed (apparently my brand is notorious for leaks and being unrepairable) the plumber gave me a satisfactory workaround until I have time to source a new HWS. Knowledgable, friendly chaps & good back-office staff too. Central Coast, NSW.

Highly recommended

Excellent service. Easy process to make request, Sophie was super friendly. Turned up quickly and explained options and completed work quickly. Ashden was great would definitely recommend to anyone needing work done.

Great Friendly and Speedy Service!

Needed some work done to my kitchen. From the first phone call to book the job, to the On Time arrival of these marvellous people was a breeze. All work was done to my satisfaction and I will surely call this organization for my next upcoming maintenance work. A great example of skilled trades people at large and in charge!
Thanking You, Brian.

Excellent service

The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful, there was no call out fee. Ashden the plumber made a quick diagnosis and the job was completed in prompt orderly manner. I would definitely recommend this company.

Excellent service

Very happy with service provided to date, plumber very professional and helpfull . He provided a temporary hot water system and facilitated additional drainage of water. Nil issues service provision provided to a high standard.

Great Service!

Leakage from our water tank pipe required immediate action. Your service was reliable, friendly & prompt...all happening on a Good Friday public holiday. It would have been an Easter long weekend without water if not for your assistance!

Efficient and Professional Team

It was a positive experience from the time the call was answered in your office to the time the job was complete. The job originally quoted was much smaller but when the repair commenced it soon became evident the job was more complex than was originally seen. A leak detector was called in, the problem located and subsequently fixed. There was a decent cost involved but having said that, all the tradesmen involved were polite, friendly and professional at all times right down to ensuring they left the area clean. We would hope not to need a plumber anytime soon but if we did, Fluid Plumbing would be the ones we would call and recommend. Thank you for your great team. Keep up the good work.

Great service, more than happy to recommend, which is not easy to do these days.

My hot water was leaking a lot of water. Dylan came out on a Saturday afternoon on the day I call and was extremely professional, helpful and polite . I thought their weekend call out fees where reasonable.

What great service and really fantastic service and workmanship

I have left a review on facebook but I will be glad to give a review on this site too. I can't praise the guys enough. Our sewerage pipe blocked up and faeces and water was coming out of the drains in our house and flooded several rooms in our house. Dylan came out and took care of it all for us. Normally a council job, he found the trouble and unblocked the pipe for us to get us out of trouble which was not a simple job by any means. Really horrible. Once he unblocked it all, things settled down and he, Daniel and Ben and Tristan were able to do a few other jobs that needed to be seen to at the same time, including putting in two toilets, replace water heater and the horrible and really messy job of putting in a reflux valve to stop it from happening again. The cost was not cheap but then I didn't expect to be. It was well worth it to get it all done. Did the work with a minimum of fuss and cleaned up after themselves so that everything was very tidy when they left. I could wish the rest of the ensuring clean up went as well. Would definitely get these guys to come and do your work for you.

An Amazing Company

Dylan arrived on time we discussed all of the options, he was able to give me a quote immediately. He even provide an overnight loan hot water system, so no cold showers. What an amazing company

Fast turnover, fixed on the spot, Ashton was professional , friendly, polite and knowledgeable.
Prices were definately up there in cost but you get what you pay for
Will definitely use again in the future

Fantastic people to deal with and got the job done Brendan was on time fixed the problem and explained exactly what he did .Great to see some professionalism on the coast Well done Fluid

Great plumber from Fluid

I contacted Fluid Plumbing and booked in several tasks for a plumber to complete. Right on time Oliver from Fluid Plumbing walked down our driveway and from the outset he was a credit to the company and it was a pleasure to have Olly working in our home. He was friendly, knowledgeable, very amenable and cooperative and for the 4 hours he was with us nothing was an issue for him, all tasks completed and helpful advice provided for future tasks. Thanks Oliver I am certain that I will be asking for you by name when it is next time for a plumber to call by

FLuid Plumbing Services

Very Prompt & efficient service always return the call Keep me updated about the progress of the request
Alwas come back with reply no call out charge for quotes very polite
David Maha

You get what they advertise.

The price for the work that was done for me was very competitive. The plumber did a great job and left the area clean and tidy. The admin staff were very polite and kept me informed at all times. From my experience I highly recommend Fluid Plumbing Services. You get what they advertise, very rare these days.

The BEST I’ve dealt with!

Oliver attended our property to fix a burst shower pipe in the wall and I found him to be friendly, informative and upfront completing quality work efficiently. The service from fluid was excellent from start to finish and I would not hesitate in recommending them to any family and friends.

Highly Recommended

Plumber arrived at my house after hours and apologized for being late due to another job.
I showed him the problem with the toilet inlet valve, he proceeded to install the new inlet valve and explained to me how to replace the inlet valve and adjust the water flow level, very helpful and professional service.

plumbing work

prompt service. arrived when said they would. quote fully detailed and job booked in immediately. initial delay but good communication and job done when promised. job done professionally and with minimal intrusion to property.