Focus Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Focus Home Improvements

Grant E.
Grant E.Australian Capital Territory

Roof restoration and painting

awesome work

i had roller shutters put on my house they have been awesome my neighbour also got shutters from focus too! i noticed how much cooler my house is in the summer and much warmer in the winter

Alec C.
Alec C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Unprofessional, expensive and sneaky sales tactics.

Georgia G.Focus Home ImprovementsSend a private message

Hi Alec, we are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with Focus. We can assure you this is not how we like to do business and this feedback will be taken on with our employees.

The team at Focus

richard freundt
richard freundtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent job

excellent job we had the roof renovated ,painted new gutters ,gutter guards. looks great. The tradesmen very efficient ,tidy. and professional .Would most definitely recommend this company to others that were thinking of doing the same.

CJH
CJHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service

i had Roller shutters on all my windows, outdoor blinds and a roof restoration this has transformed my house all work done by focus great communication great service great job

Christine
ChristineSoutheast, SA

Excellent job done

very happy with service on our roofing renovations, looks much better, tradesmen very efficient and tidy, job well done promptly. Initial approach to give a quote very helpful and friendly.

Jo C.
Jo C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amateurs who don't give a damn about Quality or Customer Service

Dean Michael
Dean MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Price and Quality product.

I have had 2 lots of roller shutters installed by these guys. We had 2 large motorized ones installed today and 5 motorized ones installed 5 years ago. The price was very competitive and the customer service was brilliant.

Colin, the bloke that come out to do our latest installation was a top bloke. Very efficient and even though I am a fussy old geeza I was super pleased with the quality of Colin's work and his really friendly attitude. I would definitely recommend these guys if you're after a competitive price, a quality product and great end results. Thank you - Dean ( Hillbank )

Georgia G.Focus Home ImprovementsSend a private message

Shop around first, I was very dissatisfied.

When I asked for a quote the first amount I was given was $7,700 for two roller blinds. I said "No" and asked the sales rep to leave. He managed to reviser the quote down to $5,700 which I again said "No" to. He then managed to get the quote down to $3,300, which was actually reasonable for what I was asking for. I said "Yes" to that and had them installed. Support since then has been pathetic with a number of calls being ignored.

johnm80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't want to do any work

Atze
AtzeACT

My mistake NOT reading "Product Review" first

katrmitaSouth Australia

5'yr warranty????? What a joke.

Roller shutters have bubbling paint on two of the box guards. There was a very small area of bubbling when installed four years ago and the installer knew it was there, but was instructed to install it (I overheard the conversation). When I had a look at it, I wasn't too concerned because it was such a small area, but when wiping them down a week ago, I noticed there were two areas now of bubbling (the original area had increased ten times the size). They finally rang back today and we were told that powder coating wasn't included in the 5 yr warranty?? If we want them to inspect, we have to pay $90, then would have to pay for the work to be done. Won't be getting any further orders from us.

katrmita

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately the issue is not resolved. The areas involved have increased in size and another area has started bubbling too. One of the three boxes is quite okay.

Georgia G.Focus Home ImprovementsSend a private message

Hi, give us a call at our office and ask to speak to David - we would like to see what we can do to help you in this circumstance!

Hit and miss

Wolfie
WolfieSouth Australia

Avoid this company

They called Me to arrange a time to provide a quote on outside blinds (2)and security doors(2). Half hour before the time the rep rang to say that he could probably (?) do a better price next year. When I told him I was looking to compare quotes he said they dont do quotes they will give a price but expect to get confirmation that they got the job that day. Sounds like he was late for the office Christmas party or had a better offer.
If thats the attitude glad I did not go with this company.
Allan

Dawn Pavy
Dawn PavyEden Hills, South Australia

Focus Home Improvements....ripped off

I paid $17, 000 dollars to have my roof and gutters replaced.
The gutters were supposed to have the gutter guard mounted underneath the roof, and comprised $2000 of the cost. The workers installed the gutter guard on top of the colourbond roof, hence the leaves are getting into the gutters. They also left a roll of metal strapping on the roof, presumably this should have been used to secure the gutter guard underneath the colourbond. I could have done the same job for about $100 using gutter guard from any hardware shop.
The roof was installed well...But...the roofers left one corner of my roof open...a convenient entrance for vermin...
I would recommend avoiding this company at all costs!