4.9

Louisa247
Louisa247Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection of product product & great service. Still recommending 4 years on.

My renovation was completed 4 years ago and my bathrooms still look great, even with a timber vanity in both the ensuite and the kids bathroom they still look incredible not even worn at all. I was also nervous about putting the inwall toilets in but all three have not caused me any issues so happy about that. I have recommended to 2 other friends who have used Fontaine and they also were happy with the outcome and experience. Five stars all round !

LaurenSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for

I'm suprised by all the 5 star reviews. 3 years down the track I'm having to pay for a new vanity, as the one purchased through Fontaine has swelled up in several places with severe water damage. I purchased the Belagio 1500 vanity with timber top. It looked great to being with, but not made to last unfortunately.

Lauren

The top (timber) is fine and still looks lovely. It is the cabinetry that has swelled and bubbled in several places.

100% worth a look

Excellent service from the team in Hallam. Lots of good quality bathroom vanities and tapware with heaps of variety and fantastic prices that we haven't seen anywhere else! Very happy with our purchases!

Sharana By Design
Sharana By DesignCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing customer service

I have dealt with Fontaine Industries a number of times now being an Interior Designer. I shop around a lot for my job and I can honestly say that their products are by far the best value for money and the customer service is excellent beyond words. Antoinette from the Niddrie store goes above and beyond to help and her product knowledge is excellent. I highly recommend.

Cara
CaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value and service

Excellent service from the minute I walked in. They were extremely knowledgeable and answered questions I had as a first time renovator. Excellent prices and beautiful products. Would highly recommend!

FontaineFontaine Industries

Going the extra mile with great customer service - thank you

Going the extra mile with great customer service - thank you. I have been able to get the ‘look’ I’m after for my bathroom renovation. Approachable, knowledgeable and customer focused staff

Ibolya
IbolyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer.

I purchased a bathroom vanity recently for a great price! I've been looking else where for a long time. I am so glade to find this shop!
Customer service was very helpful and understanding.
I will be shopping there again for sure.

Kate J
Kate JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, Best prices

I shopped around a lot and Fontaine was the best value. Service was very helpful and friendly. Delivery was on time and no issues. Very happy with everything. Will be back for next reno. Thanks Wally!

Great Mirror

Purchased a 600mm round pencil edge mirror from the niddrie branch and the salesman who served me was very helpful and polite. I will shop at fontain again in future.

Tania Stephens
Tania StephensGippsland, VIC

Excellent value and service!

I dropped into the showroom and was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. I ordered my new shower base and within minutes it was put into back of Ute. Highly recommend Fontaine!

anna.sahni
anna.sahniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Great line of products, beautiful designs, very affordable. Waleed was very helpful, very happy so far. We have ordered a bathroom vanity, basin and mixer. To be delivered in June, can't wait.

Phillip
PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best on price and quality

They won’t be beaten on price and service i will be going to Fontaine for all my bathroom needs one basin was $1200 at another store and Fontaine was $150 for the same style basin with 7 year warranty

Fantastic Customer Service!

Every times we have gone to the store that have been totally helpful. Always giving lots of advise. The sales team has always tried to come up with creative ways for us to save money.
Also their prices are fantastic and great products.

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Great customer service. Good range on offer and great value for money.
Purchased a bath, basin, shaving cabinets and vanity top.
Very happy so far!

Nikkim
NikkimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and service

The products are geat quality and real value for money.
The staff are very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Fontaine Industries are very quick and efficient with processing of orders and delivery.