Sharana By Design

Sharana By DesignCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing customer service

I have dealt with Fontaine Industries a number of times now being an Interior Designer. I shop around a lot for my job and I can honestly say that their products are by far the best value for money and the customer service is excellent beyond words. Antoinette from the Niddrie store goes above and beyond to help and her product knowledge is excellent. I highly recommend.

Cara

CaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value and service

Excellent service from the minute I walked in. They were extremely knowledgeable and answered questions I had as a first time renovator. Excellent prices and beautiful products. Would highly recommend!

Fontaine I.Fontaine Industries

Going the extra mile with great customer service - thank you

Going the extra mile with great customer service - thank you. I have been able to get the ‘look’ I’m after for my bathroom renovation. Approachable, knowledgeable and customer focused staff

Ibolya

IbolyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer.

I purchased a bathroom vanity recently for a great price! I've been looking else where for a long time. I am so glade to find this shop!
Customer service was very helpful and understanding.
I will be shopping there again for sure.

Kate J

Kate JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, Best prices

I shopped around a lot and Fontaine was the best value. Service was very helpful and friendly. Delivery was on time and no issues. Very happy with everything. Will be back for next reno. Thanks Wally!

Great Mirror

Purchased a 600mm round pencil edge mirror from the niddrie branch and the salesman who served me was very helpful and polite. I will shop at fontain again in future.

Tania Stephens

Tania StephensGippsland, VIC

Excellent value and service!

I dropped into the showroom and was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. I ordered my new shower base and within minutes it was put into back of Ute. Highly recommend Fontaine!

anna.sahni

anna.sahniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Great line of products, beautiful designs, very affordable. Waleed was very helpful, very happy so far. We have ordered a bathroom vanity, basin and mixer. To be delivered in June, can't wait.

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best on price and quality

They won’t be beaten on price and service i will be going to Fontaine for all my bathroom needs one basin was $1200 at another store and Fontaine was $150 for the same style basin with 7 year warranty

Fantastic Customer Service!

Every times we have gone to the store that have been totally helpful. Always giving lots of advise. The sales team has always tried to come up with creative ways for us to save money.
Also their prices are fantastic and great products.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Great customer service. Good range on offer and great value for money.
Purchased a bath, basin, shaving cabinets and vanity top.
Very happy so far!

Nikkim

NikkimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and service

The products are geat quality and real value for money.
The staff are very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Fontaine Industries are very quick and efficient with processing of orders and delivery.

Great Service

I purchased a vanity from the company and we r so happy with the range that was offered to us. More over we r so glad we met Voleed. His service to us in explaining and showing the range of products that they have is great and was so satisfying. Their after sales service was so good. They take the time to listen to your request and help us to find the best tgst matches r need. Great job everyone.,we wish you all the best. We would purchase more items in the future with out any hesitation. The prices were very reasonable. Great service.

Dan

Dan

Awesome all round

Fast delivery interstate. The products arrived as described. Would use again without hesitation. We were unable to find comparable products in Adelaide for the same great price. Our bathroom lioks fantastic.

Great service and range

Many different bathroom prices delivered efficiently within 10 days. The range of free standing baths was terrific. Paul and Michael good to deal with. Very reasonable prices for bathroom fittings.

Stan

StanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly staff and great value.

I found this business online and I’m glad I did. They have so many products to choose from. I picked up everything I needed for my bathroom reno on the same day. They had it all in stock. The staff were super helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend to other people.

Howard F.

Howard F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service.

Found what I was looking for on their website which had live chat. From the chat worked out the size would fit. They had it in stock so came and was served immediately at their warehouse. No waiting.

The staff was very friendly, the products were great, and the range was also extensive. the prices are very reasonable. Showroom very neat and tidy and Paul was very accommodating.

Brenda

BrendaGippsland, VIC

Worth a look!

Excellent selection of products and superb customer service. Our shopping experience was made so easy with the expert assistance, the only difficulty was choosing from so many great products. Paul was helpful

Antonis

AntonisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Went into the store and Paul was very helpful. I have visited the store a number if times and someone is always very service. Great place to shop. Recommend highly.