For Sale For Lease

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Arliah

ArliahPerth

DIY Sales is a joke

They are unprofessional, do not call back. Agents are rude, I've been called names and harassed by her. I'm making formal complaint but since no one answers, I'll now make the complaint about the entire management team also.

ABOUT TO GO BANKRUPT AGAIN

Do not list your property as they have been bankrupt and about to go under AGAIN. despite going to vcat 3 times to recover monies owed, and being awarded costs, they just do not pay

Finalsiren

FinalsirenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome site

If you have a little extra time and want to save heaps of money just contact for sale for lease to rent your home.

Pathetic and useless

I have had my property listed for some months and no enquiries. Then one day I received a call from someone who tracked me down through the Owners Corporation. He indicated that not only did he send an online enquiry but he also called and spoke to someone who indicated they would forward the enquiry on. He waited over a week and nothing.
I sent an enquiry and didn't receive that either. I called to speak to the manager and the lady who answered the phone was very abrupt and refused me to speak to the manager, insisting she could deal with it. The manager was apparently going to call me back, but never did after almost a month.
I would not recommend these guys to anyone wanting to sell their property.

Unhappy Landlord

Unhappy LandlordMargaret River

Ineffective with an arrogant attitude

Absolute rubbish

I have listed a property via DIY & Sales and in spite of having 3000+ page visits, not a single referral has been passed to us. Tried testing them by calling the number listed several times and no one picks ups.
Cannot even re login to update the sites.

Please do not waste your money with these guys, try another property site to sell your property.

Very unprofessional, disappointing total waste of my time

After waiting for 20 min for the second week in a row for a listing they are listed as the only contact number, after contacting their phone service and trying every available option eventually [name removed] answered told me to knock on the door and hang up on me. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Listing Disappeared.

My listing disappeared from the most important website. Nobody told me what had happened. I only noticed the disappearance after I did an online search because I had no enquiries. Very difficult to get a response by telephone but had my call returned later

has this company gone under

I had my add listed with this company and it suddenly disappeared from the listing portals. They don't answer emails or phone calls. Be careful have they gone under

Stella Bellu

Stella BelluVIC, 3550

Fast and Easy to use

Have to say this - all went smooth, fast and easy. I had my property leased in such a short period of time. I got my needed support, the site was easy to use and the staff have really went out of their way to assist me. Highly Recommended

Aaron Kelly

Aaron Kelly

Great result

Fast to set up , easy site to navigate, help was quick and efficient and a great fast end result.

1 2.For Sale For Lease

Thank you for your feedback. It is our utmost priority to provide quality service to our clients. We hope to do business with you once again.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale For Lease

It works excellent for me

For my self managed rental property, it works excellent. I get heaps of enquiries and the staff are when I have had to contact them are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

1 2.For Sale For Lease

Thank you for the excellent feedback. Our company along with our staff are dedicated to assist you in your advertising needs. You have been a pleasure to work with and we certainly hope to work with you again.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale For Lease

Cost effective, professional and prompt.

The heading says it all for me. I'll add that the lady who helps me over the phone is patient, courteous and extremely helpful.

1 2.For Sale For Lease

Thank you for the feedback. We take delight in working with our clients and assisting your property. It has been our pleasure to do business with you and we certainly hope you will reach out to us again should you require our assistance.

Hopeless!

We've been trying to arrange for an inspection at a property for nearly 2 months. When you call you talk to an Asian lady who can barely speak English. They haven't returned any calls or answered any of our emails. These guys are a waste of time.

1 2.For Sale For Lease

Tried to arrange an inspection for a rental.

I tried to make an inspection appt with the agent. He asked me some awkward questions about my living arrangements, and then said he would get the woman who was still living in the property to call me so we could organise a time. This didn't happen, not sure why the tenant should be doing the agents job anyway. The property is still advertised and they keep lowering the rent. This company seems really unprofessional, they might be cheap but not really worth it if they are not doing the job.

Good service Perfect for me

I find the service the best for me. It really works and I had the best experience in selling my property

Shane12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For Fale for Lease, not For customer service

CDK

CDKAU

Terrible Service

Looking at a property for a client and when I asked for information I was advised I had no idea about the area and didn't bother to read the advert. However everything I had asked for was not available within the advert.

Not as good as other companies I've used

I found the process of entering the data and photos etc. quite old fashioned, the database didn't seem very recent.
Once changes were made the updated data took awhile to become live online.
Communications with staff seemed very distant, they didn't ever phoned me to sort out any issues, just emailed which look longer to sort out.
I had 3 contact names, why 3 different people, they should have had just one contact who is always available looking after your account.

Heli K

Heli KMackay

You have a responsibility as well!

joeymac

joeymacasked

Im just wondering if anyone much has sold commercial property eg. Cafe on here or is it more residential?

Steve
Steve

Personally, I've only used it for residential. Worked a treat for me.

Customer24

Customer24asked

Can anyone tell me whether they have had success in selling their property privately?

Hi Customer24,

As we are a listing service, we don't operate like traditional agents and do not partake in the sales process or enquiry handling so the "selling" side of things really come down to you, how well you present the property and the price obviously. However, by using the power of the internet and your knowledge of your own home, we make a pretty good partnership.

Here are our sold listings on RealEstate.com.au:

Here are our customer testimonials of REAL people who have used our service:

Any other questions, go ahead and ask us here:

ih8fsfl
ih8fsfl

I also looked elsewhere on the internet & found a plethora of other (cheaper) companies. But after my terrible experience with For Sale For Lease I don't know if I want to continue selling without an agent anymore...

Shane12345

Hi, yes i have, however i wouldn't use forsaleforlease.com as they may not provide all of the listings you are payng for, there are a number of others available with a similar price. If you have no experience in negotiating property I suggest you go for a cheaper company like puple bricks as this will keep the emotion and spme of the tricks at bay.
Just remember, most agents only want the sale so, be careful not to accept an offer to early or quickly and nenever tell the agent the amou t of money you really want, always over estimate to a reasonable extent.

Get an answer from our members and For Sale For Lease representatives