92% · 463 · 6%

3.7

AliCat
AliCatSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Just a middle man! Save $s and time and go direct

Bit frustrated to find I have been ripped off and these guys just pass on the business (after taking their cut) to this mob: https://www.rediy.com.au/

Save yourself time and $s and go direct to aforementioned url

I'd include a receipt if they'd supplied/sent one

FAKE FAKE FAKE shop front for the real thing. Learn from my experience and DON'T USE!!

Annette
AnnettePerth, WA

Easy & Effective!

I am a private landlord & used FSORBO to rent my property in Perth. It was easy to set up my advertisement with property details & photos. It went live within 2 hours & looked very professional.
Their customer service is great! I received both a timely text message & email for every enquiry. These were well formatted making it easy to manage the volume of enquires.
I received over 25 enquiries in a short period of time which confirmed to me that the advertisement received plenty of exposure on the 15+ sites it was listed on!
It was well worth the $149 fee. I will definitely use FSORBO next time! Show reply
Alex
Alex20 posts

Great service and responsiveness

Made finding a tenant replacement for our lease easy and cost effective.
Team were responsive and courteous.
Website and platform are both a bit wonky, but everything works and the final result is what is important.
Elizabeth Hamilton
Elizabeth HamiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Buying or selling property

I advertised with For Sale Or Rent By Owner recently and had a positive result within 2 days of my advertisement being placed on realestate.com.au

I would highly recommend selling or leasing your property through FSORBO
The fee is very reasonable to give it a go
The best thing of course is that you don't pay an agent's commission
Thank you FSORBO for your professional friendly help and I will personally recommend you to my friends

Elizabeth Hamilton
Gold Coast

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very simple process Australian based

I have used them for rental and selling and they are always very responsive to updating listings, open times etc. They are polite and always responsive within a very short time and always update or answer same day.

I have tried a few of these type of sites and these while not always the cheapest are definitely the best and Australian based. When you are selling your house you don't need any more stress so don't skimp too much. And have courage the place will sell eventually (my mums house took 5 months).

CHD
CHD

This works

The people were extremely helpful in getting the information onto the site.
Once up and running the responses came in 'thick n fast'.
I am extremely happy with both the process and results.
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Great Service!

Outstanding experience all round. Highly Recommended! All requests to the site were answered promptly and we were notified of contact from potential buyers through both email and text message.
Selling without an agent is hard work but worth every saved dollar in the end!
Janet
JanetCannonvale3 posts

No phone connection

$199 wasted, phone number on my realestate.com ad won't connect, and after multiple phone calls and emails, I'm now informed by fsorbo it never will, customer can only email. Not what I payed for.

Tracey
TraceyPALM COVE QLD

Highly Recommended

We are a resort & needed to list a Permanent Rental on realestate.com.au quickly & the price is in the thousands & NOT realistic for a one of, or the few times we need this service for a small business. A friend recommended FSORBW so that we could list our property via them.

I called & spoke with Brett on Friday, $99 & the property was listed on several sites within hours. The service was amazing, very prompt & efficient & nothing seems to be a problem.

We are yet to receive leads from the ad. however everything occurred late Friday afternoon & we have just had gorgeous weather over the weekend so it's no surprise. I have no doubt we will start booking inspections this week & find the right tenant very soon.

Erin L
Erin L

We sold our property!

I priced all of the providers that allowed real estate listings on Realestste.com. This one was the most cost effective. We chose the basic package as we are in a regional area and organised our own professional photos & had a sign printed locally.

Selling without an agent is hard work but worth every saved dollar in the end!

Linda
Linda2 posts

Highly Recommended

Excellent coverage with a good response rate from potential interested parties. The ad looks great once posted into the website. Great response from support team throughout the process.

Angela
AngelaHobart

Perfect way to rent your property! Newspaper ads resulted in absolutely NO enquiries but once I posted our property with For Sale or Rent by Owner, I received many calls. The website is easy to navigate and upload photos to, all my own emails seeking assistance were answered promptly and it cost less than $100. I listed two properties and the first was rented within 3 days, the second took longer yet the ad resulted in taking many prospective tenants through the unit.

This is the ONLY way to lease your property- 5

Susan
Susan2 posts

Very helpful

The staff is very helpful and providing good customer service, Excellent and i will use it next time also recommand to friends.

Show reply

kavan
kavanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Affordable and excellent service

I recently used this service to list a property for rent. I found the product is affordable compared to other providers.The service was really helpful, quick and easy for any changes or updates.

Definitely recommend to use this service.

ELJ
ELJFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy to use

Easy to use service to list property on major real estate sites..good value, quick to reply and help with questions etc