For Sale Or Rent By Owner (.com)

For Sale Or Rent By Owner (.com)

Good experience

Hasn’t a good experience with this business. The website was easy to use and was able to do the entire process without having to contact them for any help. Would recommend.

Great Platform

great platform. Property was on all the major websites in a very short time and the board arrived just a few days later. An enjoyable way to sell and saved a lot in agent fees by doing so.

Recommend

I have now used for sale or rent by owner on three occassions to advertise rental property. Each time I have found them to be prompt, responsive and very helpful.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how For Sale Or Rent By Owner (.com) compares to other Real Estate Agents

Very happy with the outcome

This was not just all about saving money to me. Having lived on the property for 30 years I wanted the sale to be more personal and to be able to discuss the nuances of my property with buyers. That is not something an agent could ever have done. The sale price was good ad I enjoyed the experience.

Good software

Software was great. The property interface was intuitive and well set out. Updates happened very quickly and the whole thing was smooth and well managed. This worked so much better than other options I’ve tried.

Dan D
Dan DSydney, NSW

Very good

From the initial signup to having sold our Coogee apartment the support was good and everything was easy to use. What I liked about this was being able to make updates to our advertisement at any time.

Pleased

This worked well for me. I had some initially issue getting photos off my phone but was able to upload them with some help. The presentation of my house was very professional and I wasn pleased with the way things went.

Very professional

For sale or rent by owner provided the support I needed and were more than willing to help me though out the whole process. A very professional and friendly team.

Money well spent

Ona dollar for dollar basis this represent last the best avenue I’ve used for advertising rentals. The outlay is minimal compared with what it would have cost to engage a local agent.

Good alternative

I found this website a good alternative to using real sears agents. The cost was a small fraction of what it would have cost to go with an agent and it was well worth the additional time needed to do it myself.

Good value for money

We were listed quickly on the main sites like realestate com and domain com au. I felt like we got good value for money and the service was fast and friendly.

Worked for us

This worked well for us. No fuss, minimal expense and very easy to setup. Worth doing it yourself, easy to do and you can save yourself a good amount of money.

Good number of enquires

I was satisfied with the number of enquires I received and was able to lease my property within a week. I found the process simple and would definitely use them again.

Very satisfied

This is the second property we have rented out using for sale and rent by owners. The process was easy and we got a lot of inquiries. Very satisfied with the service thank you.

Silerton
SilertonPerth, WA

Fast and effective

This business runs a largely automated system but is also there when you need to speak with someone. A combination of a good and effective website backed up by friendly and supportive staff makes this business a winner for me.