Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ford Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Leonie
Leonie

Coffey (Skinny Milk) Ford

Josh L.
Josh L.Sydney, NSW

City Ford Sydney

City fraud I like to call these thieves.
Quoted prices triple the price.
I sent my car in as the engine light come on, they then try up sell everything else before even seeing why the engine light was on.
Quoted $490 to change a MAF sensor. Which was reading a a fault code. Caused by the Wesfil filter which was install.
Quoted over $1000 to change 5 glow plugs. $290.75 for 5 glow plugs
Any good mechanic will have this replaced in 1-1.5hrs this equals $700-800 in labour.
They came back with $2700 to fix other issues they had found.
I told them to finish what they had started and will go else where.

Beware of city Fraud Sydney!

Range Ford - officious and unhelpful

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Stay away from ford! Specially the ranger raptor!

Bait Advertising

Contacted Ford about ordering a Mustang Mach 1 and the salesman told me they are all under contract. Amazingly enough they had all just been contracted this very day, his State Manager had only just called to let him know. So I mentioned to him it would be good of Ford to put that on their website, to which he replied, "yeah, they're never going to do that as they want you to inquire and then expect us to down sell you to one of the cheaper models". Real Estate Agents get in trouble for this sort of thing but a car company? Do what you want. You can make up your own mind from here.

Victoria
VictoriaSouthwest, VIC

Ford Fiesta wheel nut lock

My son has a flat tyre and is unable to remove the wheel nut as the lock is damaged.
Asked Geelong Ford for assistance to help remove the nut or buy anew lock with the answer
“We don’t make them any more so don’t bring the car here on a tow truck as we can’t do anything.”
What a joke you are Ford!! It’s your car and only 9 years old
Luckily my son had a flat in our local town and not on a highway in the middle of nowhere!!
All this drama for a flat tyre
Now have to get the RACV, a tow to someone who might be able to remove the tire!
Will never trust to buy a Ford car ever again!!

Run! Don’t go anywhere near a Ford dealership

Greg
Greg
mickhure84
mickhure84Darling Downs, QLD

Ford Australia absolute joke!!

Have an Everest Titanium with 65k on the clock. The Adblue pump and heater failed (which is a super common problem) Have spent 5 mths with no loan car and no resolution from Ford Australia!
They call me every week and promise it will be fixed ASAP but it just keeps getting handballed.

No way am I paying $2000 every 60.000km to fix an issue that effects most of these models.

The most incompetent team I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Avoid Ford Products if you can, they will not help you!!!

Barbara Durham
Barbara DurhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The boot electricals to Ford Focus could not be repaired for over 11 months; so I gave up and bought a new car.

Rick W.
Rick W.South East Queensland, QLD

Nova Ford Caboolture service

Booked in a week ahead of time for a service and airbag recalls on my 2017 Wildtrak.
These people are abusive incompetent liars.
They had my car for two full days, then to make it about me not them they accused me of swearing at the receptionist, I had 4 witnesses with me and recorded the phone call, I didnt swear or abuse anyone
The service Manager is an idiot that chose to abuse me. (I videoed the whole thing). He threatened to take me to court if I told people what went on. (Good luck with that, so I can counter claim for damages)

Take your vehicle elseware these blokes are incompetent, they'll apologise and then abuse you for their stuff ups

Store LocationNova Ford Caboolture Queensland
v wagmann
v wagmannSydney, NSW

pathetic

problems with Ford Transit , van out of action for 7.5 weeks , no loan car provided even though problems are under warranty .Ford are saying it because we drive the car too much ... are they suppose to be parked & not used ??? could not find a dealer willing to take it for repairs . they give you case manager who is pathetic & can do nothing & no one take responsibility

CHRIS

Ford Falcon XR50T - MINT

HVD
HVD

Beware of Thompson Ford Parramatta

Bought a car 6 months and within 2 weeks started making rattling noises. They brushed it off and did a temporary fix. The noise started again in a few days and is ongoing. They are very untrustworthy and once they get your money they don't really care. Customer service and care is completely absent. Stay away from them as far as possible. I have now approached Ford Australia customer service, who have suggested another dealer to get the issue fixed. Never again will I buy a Ford .

Wolf
WolfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Transmission module, air-conditioning, and door lock latches have problems. Customer service is not good. I would buy a Japanese made car next time.

Read more reviews - page 2

Helen  Dempsey
Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222
Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina
Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.