Ford Dealers

KikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ford Australia Head Office - disgusting customer service

Juan

JuanSydney, NSW

Just lies and empty promises

Joe G.

Joe G.Sydney, NSW

Ford juga water leak at less than 100,000

I have had my kuga titanium since new. Always serviced at ford on time. At approx 90.000kms I had a coolant leak. I told the ford service centre and they told me well the car has almost 100.000 so what do I expect. This stuff happens. I contacted ford and they said the car is out of warranty so bad luck. I was quoted $700 by ford to fix it as it is a leak from the the thermostat housing. What a joke and bad service. So much for bringing the car to ford for service. Major disappointment. This model also had a recall for overheating which was done on my car. I believe this may be the cause but ford has washed it's hands on the issue.

Store LocationThomson ford

Luke

LukeBrisbane

Unbelievably bad customer service

Bought a new Mustang just over 12 months ago. Dealing with Ford has been a complete debacle from day one. Incompetence, or they just don't care? I'm not sure which, but calls to Ford Australia for clarifications or complaint are of no use as the customer service reps don't seem to be able to answer any questions, and the promised call backs don't happen. I would never buy another Ford, and would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationMetro Ford Newstead (QLD)
Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ford Australia knowingly sold me an UNSAFE CAR to make money. Disgusting!

Store LocationI bought the Fiesta Trend at Main North Road Medindie location in Adelaide (South Australia). They moved to a new address at 282/288 Unley Rd, Unley SA 5061
Mr Happy

Store LocationCastle hill
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Titan Ford Melville, WA *****Avoid*****

I booked my Ford Ranger in for a recall and for them to look at a noise from the engine. They charged me $160 for a diagnosis. When I collected the car they were unable to tell me what was causing the noise. They said they would ask Ford what the issue was and I heard nothing. I asked for my $160 back but no refund. I even sent an email to the principal and have heard nothing. They say Sh%t flows downhill, well in this case the lack of service starts at the top and continues at every opportunity.

Store LocationMelville WA
BJK

BJKSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lazy and not courteous

ELN Ford used cars at Tuggerah went over my car for a trade in quote and didnt even bother to let me know a price for my car when wanting to trade in on one of their cars.My car wasnt old and was in good condition and if they didnt want to do a trade in that was fine with me but at least they could have the common courtesy to let me know the outcome after all I was looking at buying one of their cars.
Just a lazy and slack way to do business

Store LocationTuggerah
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

The X Pack Scam

I purchased the X Pack in 2012. I was told it was lifetime warranty if any damage done will be fixed. False. It's a lie. Don't buy it. Costed me $3500 and can't use it. Tried calling through many times to be ignored. Had to go in physically. This is Perth, Clarkson in Western Australia. I'd love to hear from anyone who also bought this dud package.

Store LocationClarkson Perth Western Australia

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Ford ARNCLIFFE NSW

I really hate coming in however eveyone there is just so fantastic the Customer service is so good compared to other car service centres. Mercedes was terrible and we sons 220k and Jeep we spend just over 100k and I took tj both to the tribunal.
Ford by far exceeds my customer service experience.
Always providing and accomodating
Great job amazing team
Keep up the good work.
Thank you to eveyone who puts up with me every time

Store LocationArmcliff

Ford ranger

I brought a Ford Ranger from Jake at Gateway Ford and he was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole buying a new car a great experience from the minute me and my friend walked in the door he really new his product even gave me great after sales service I would recommend Jake to anyone that is looking to buy a new car can’t thank you enough for your help through the whole process from start to finish

Amber

Store LocationFord gateway wollongong
RVD

RVD

Stay away from Thomson Ford Parramatta

Purchased a used car and received absolutely poor service. They are only interested in money and even after they get paid they don’t deliver the car on time. It was a very frustrating and disappointing experience dealing with Thomson Ford Parramatta. If you don’t take finance from them, they make it very difficult for other finance providers. They don’t care about the customer. Stay away from this dealership.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
JAZZY

JAZZYSydney, NSW

Absolutely atrocious

Store LocationFORD NARELLAN
Ross

RossForde 2914, ACT

Ford Falcon FGII XR6Turbo

We bought this car new from John McGrath Ford in Phillip in August 2014. The car is simply brilliant! The deal from JM was great and they made the purchase and necessary finance arrangements very easy.

Epping Vic review

Store LocationEpping Vic

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty car, poor service

Purchased brand new Ford Focus , has so far needed transmission repair three times and have been informed by Ford staff that this will occur again and yet Ford refuse any compensation or reimbursement even though they are aware this is an inherent problem with this vehicle.Disgusting behaviour by Ford. I would strongly advise anyone considering a Ford to look elsewhere

Store LocationCity Ford
Jane M.

Jane M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ford ranger used for towing horses - engine failed one month out of warranty

Our Ford Ranger (130,000k) needs new engine. Damaged by faulty oil pump. Ford blaming engine damage on a couple of missed services. If that is true, please weigh up how fragile these cars must be before purchasing.

Store LocationBayford Ford Epping
Jasper

JasperPerth, WA

After sales support and workmanship from the dealer is very bad..

I bought ford everest brand new and extended warranty up to 6 years. I let the service done only at ford dealer here in perth but found issue with the coolant leak, diagnose by the another ford dealer. Recommend that previous repair done cause the issues. Try to contact ford representative for 3 days but won’t answer and leave message won’t come back to me..
Waste of time and money.

Store LocationRange ford maddington
Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer care

Took my Ford into new city ford at Alexandria for a safety recall issue. At the time of booking I advised that they had previous owner listed in their records, I provided mine & asked them to update. At drop off noticed it wasn’t updated, I provided details again. Same at pick up and was issued with incorrect paperwork. Have since called [name removed] at city ford once a week for 4 weeks trying to get my paperwork re-issued. Each time he told me he’d sent it, of course it hasn’t arrived. Not sure of the implications of having incorrect papers regarding safety fixes?!? It seems minor, but why couldn’t they simply correct the error and reissue the paperwork? It’s left a sour taste regarding their ‘service’. Would NOT recommend them.

Store LocationNew City Ford Alexandria NSW
Oldmatey88

Oldmatey88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting system

I have has my ford transit in ford for two weeks and have not recieved a loan vehicle. This is my plumbing van and I need it to run my small business. The van is only approximately two years old and has done 70000 kms. The van has done a clutch component. I am very disappointed in what has happened. Never will I buy a ford again. Terrible experience all up.

Store LocationFord deer park

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.