Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer care

Took my Ford into new city ford at Alexandria for a safety recall issue. At the time of booking I advised that they had previous owner listed in their records, I provided mine & asked them to update. At drop off noticed it wasn’t updated, I provided details again. Same at pick up and was issued with incorrect paperwork. Have since called [name removed] at city ford once a week for 4 weeks trying to get my paperwork re-issued. Each time he told me he’d sent it, of course it hasn’t arrived. Not sure of the implications of having incorrect papers regarding safety fixes?!? It seems minor, but why couldn’t they simply correct the error and reissue the paperwork? It’s left a sour taste regarding their ‘service’. Would NOT recommend them.

Store LocationNew City Ford Alexandria NSW

Oldmatey88

Oldmatey88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting system

I have has my ford transit in ford for two weeks and have not recieved a loan vehicle. This is my plumbing van and I need it to run my small business. The van is only approximately two years old and has done 70000 kms. The van has done a clutch component. I am very disappointed in what has happened. Never will I buy a ford again. Terrible experience all up.

Store LocationFord deer park
MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Ford Dealership in SA

Recently in the market for HB’s dream car. We looked on-line & in person for quite a few months. Finally settled on the Jarvis Ford Dealership @ Gepps Cross (SA). Armed with our knowledge, we visited the dealership. The young sales person has excellent communication skills & his customer service was outstanding, particularly as he had not long commenced work at the dealership. Each question, a couple of test drives & queries we asked were answered.

Consequently we purchased a vehicle, which was ready for pick up @ the designated time.

We have over many years purchased different vehicles from other Dealerships & Jarvis Ford really were exceptional.

Store LocationJarvis Ford Gepps Cross - South Australia
Corey

CoreyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Dodgy used cars

Hello purchased a red Holden Cruze from ford benalla. Was told it would be serviced but wasn’t. I had to change oil then had faulty gearbox. When returning vehicle under statutory warranty was ripped off $4000 off what I paid. Had the car four weeks. Terrible customer service. Happy to discuss experience if you want to email me

Store LocationDelatite ford benalla

Joanne hanna

Joanne hannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ford Care Australia

Store Locationhead office customer care

Ford Ranger 2019 10 speed Automatic transmission failure

Purchased Ford Ranger XLT brand new in August 2019. In January 2020 the transmission failed leaving the car inoperable and having to be towed to a the local dealership. Calling complaints department is a waste time as they do not respond in the 24 hours their voice message states and they do not respond to emails. At this point in time am very disappointed with the service and still without my car:(

Store LocationLynford Osborne Park

George Hendri

George HendriGoldfields, WA

Love my Ranger

I bought my first Ford Ranger XLT automatic in 2015 brand new..It now have 37000 km on the clock..Never took it for 4 wheel driving. There is something wrong with the gearbox..Took it to the dealer and they said it would be cheaper to just get a new gearbox. The ute is 4 years old and in excellent condition but now it needs a new gearbox..I am not happy with Ford now

Store Locationwestland autos kalgoorlie

Jemison smith

Jemison smithIllawarra, NSW

Ford Raptor Fail

Store LocationELN Ford
Sarebare

SarebareAU

Poor quality service, terrible service and poor customer service

Store LocationFord Kilmore Victoria
Won't be Back

Won't be BackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't be Back

Store LocationPacific Ford Noosa

Hans

HansPakenham

Air conditioning fg ford ongoing complaint

Store LocationFord australia

Tiny

TinyGosford

Thompson Ford, Church St Parramatta

LIES, LIES & more LIES!
They wouldn't divulge their finance rate until after we had signed their finance contract, we got our finance elsewhere.
Told our Everest had a would get a full factory service & detail on delivery (crap), on Fraser Island less than a month later it ran out of Ad-Blue which stops the engine & won't restart until it is replenished.
Mismatched tyres on a 12 month old vehicle with just 20K on the clock, how does that happen?.

Love the Everest, would never use Thompson Ford ever again!

Store LocationThompson Ford, Church St Parramatta

Gary Pickering

Gary PickeringBonner 2914, ACT

tyre pressure sensor malfunction on the dash YLQ 22F

This error message has been popping up since I bought the vehicle new in Nov 2016. It appears more frequently, but not exclusively when towing my caravan. The pressures were checked and the van has weight distribution bars to even out the weight, transferring even load to the front. Every service has failed to rectify this problem despite various strategies. Called customer service who assured me NO-ONE would be getting back to me regarding this persistent and annoying problem.

Store LocationCumberland Motors Sydney

Dooli

DooliCanberra

Dont pay for Ford services

Jules W.

Jules W.Central Queensland, QLD

Reef City motors Ford terrible for warranty work

My 2017 Ford fiesta makes a terrible noise in reverse. Despite many inspections and multiple attempts to fix the issue including replacing a master cylinder Ford cannot fix it. Now they say it's a normal noise and even tried to blame it on driving style. Simply not true.

Store LocationReef City motors

ELN FORD TUGGERAH SERVICE

Very happy with my Ford Fiesta 2014. Grateful to office gentleman who helped me unstick the bonnet catch; and to the technical gentleman who attempted to make my new key talk to the car's computer.
THUMBS DOWN to the rude attitude of the Service Manager and his Receptionist for treating me as if I were a trouble maker when it took three visits to get the new and costly key to work.
Had a call from Sales asking if I were ready to upgrade my car. After this negative experience, doubt it will be a Ford.

Store LocationELN FORD TUGGERAH NSW

Gurto

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Crap service & crap cars. So bloody unreliable!! Won't buy a Ford ever again, scorned Ford buyer

Bought an XR8 UTE, absolute piece of crap. Have spent nearly 6k now getting it repaired, paid 10k - not worth a grand, absolute piece of crap ! Would not recommend buying Ford's, especially BA UTES.

Byrne ford chermside

Had deal with byrne ford chermside
agree on trade deal and waited over 3 months for new car
when it comes to do the deal they just played me like a preschool kid and walk away acting like we don't know what you talking about and offering thousands less for my car that we agree on ......Liars !!!!!!!!

Store Locationbyrne ford chermside

Dodgy as...

Do not use these people: you are likely to leave the premises with more problems than you entered with. Fairly hostile, negative response to customer complaints about sudden appearance of previously non-existent faults. Go somewhere else, management changes every year or so anyway.

Store LocationBayford Ford North Melbourne

Ford Ranger Wildtrak

Bought a Ford Ranger Wildtrak from Macarthur Ford Campbelltown over the weekend, I found the customer service exceptional and friendly, answered all my questions and offered helpful advise.
I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a new car to stop in and experience the service for themselves.

Store LocationMacarthur Ford Campbelltown

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.

Other Car Dealerships