Forty Winks NSW, Bankstown

Forty Winks NSW, Bankstown

Michelle O.

Michelle O.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Service and great deal - thank you Rosa

Have purchased all our beds from Forty Winks Bankstown and have never been disappointed. Attended VIP night and got a great deal on a bed for spare bedroom. Thank you Rosa for your patience and great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBankstown
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Michelle, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Bankstown! Enjoy the new bed :-)

Bankstown store - Rosa

After 15 long years of a mattress, I talked my parents into visiting Forywinks Bankstown store. Rosa, was amazing. Not pushy at all, but very helpful, informative and most of all professional.

I ended up purchasing my parents two pillows and a mattress from Rosa. Anytime I need anything, this is the store to go to. Big Thank You Rosa.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Rosa from Bankstown was so helpful great to deal with

Easy to find a bed with Rosa help good range of stock available happy with the beds I have purchased have purchased beds from Forty Winks at Bankstown This the reason I have return Very Happy with Sale Prices.

Alidi

Alidihornsby

very helpful staff and good prcing

very happy with the help i got from the staff at forty winks. I bought alot and i will definitely buy from them again.

Bad quality bad service

I bought a bed with mould growing on the wood frames. It took three months to even get a refund and I had to also pay for the return pick up costing half the price of the bed

Sue

Sueburwood

Forty Winks Bankstown

I don't think giving Forty Winks Bankstown five stars is enough. This family business is the place to go if you are looking for an excellent service and advice. The whole buying experience was great, I didn't see forced into buying anything that was over my budget. Karam was really helpful, he explained everything so well that anyone that doesn't have any knowledge in beds will become an expert. My partner and I absolutely LOVE our mattress and bedroom suite.

What Customer Service

Terrible Bankstown manager.

Worse service ever especially by the so called store manager karmal. To think his the one that can solve everything yet his so unprofessional and rude. Should be treating customers with respect and not want to fight them and tell them to come over the counter. Don't promise something if you cannot keep it and dont use your personal situation as an excuse for not keeping promisees

Worst customer service

We purchased a bed frame from the bankstown store. The guy was so stuck up he thinks he is above the rest. I would advise him to get down from your high cloud and check out how competitive your market is down. Worst service ever. Before we had the delivery we were actually planning to purchase the exact same bed for our little boy as well. Will go back to snooze bankstown next time.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Ordered many bedrooms from this store only to get prompt delivery and after services.they always had a great range to cater for all our tastes..the knowledge and experience these two young chaps give is a blessing to the Sydney community..
My wife and I having been shopping at Forty Winks Bankstown for the past 14years.. They have now changed their name to Beds n Dreams....We both have experienced excellent service and prices from [names removed]..Great prices, variety and displays. Highly recommend them.