excellent customer service

I would like to thank Ben and Belinda and the wonderful staff at the Erina Branch of Forty Winks for there great service they gave me after a problem with our Bed they acted with great care and professionalism
and fixed my problem without any hesitation would highly recommend both Ben and Belinda

Store Locationerina

Keith

KeithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy purchase

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great custom service

Great custom service .
A big thank You to Eshu for great service , such a lovely gentleman it was a pleasure to be served by you .so much experience & knowledge with a smile
thanks .Robyn

Store LocationNunawading
Cozzy

CozzyPerth, WA

BEST Tempur bed package. Fantastic service!

Store LocationForty Winks, Cockburn, WA,6164

Great customer service

We had excellent customer service from the moment we walked into the store. We didnt make a decision straight away, in fact we returned to the store on several occasions to measure up, at no stage was any pressure put on us. Once we had chosen what we wanted we found out the store didnt deliver on the day we needed, not a problem the staff member offered to deliver it for us on his day off, on the Sunshine Coast!! Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed.

Store LocationJindalee

Fabulous friendly staff

We have bought most of our bedroom furniture from here , amazing staff , very helpful. Love our new beds. I highly recommend midland forty winks . I will absolutely be recommending forty winks to my friends .

Nicola

NicolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A1 for customer service

A huge thank you to Rachael at the boat harbour drive store! Rachael made selecting the perfect mattress super easy for us, great product knowledge and advice. We could not recommend highly enough.

Linda B.

Linda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and right price

Thanks to Tim, our shop for a new bed was so easy and within the right price range. I would highly recommend visiting Hoppers and buying a bed from 40 winks. A really great experience for my daughter and myself.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Suzanne Thornton

Suzanne ThorntonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional service, Tracey is an Angle - Thank you

Elderly gentleman in Aged Care Home, confused as to what he needed to purchase. Received all the help, compassion and assistance he needed. Purchased a King Single Capri Firm Mattress, Base and Pillow.
Sleeping perfect now and couldn't have done it without the wonderful staff at Forty Winks - Hervey Bay.
Special thanks to Tracey for her extraordinary service.
Brian resting very peacefully.......

Store LocationHervey Bay

Appalling customer service

Paid $70 delivery in addition to $3,500 for the bed only for the rude and unhelpful delivery drivers to try to shake me down for extra cash to help a 52 year old 5 foot 2 woman get her old bed base downstairs. Would have taken them one minute. Why employ such awful people to damage your business and reputation? Also I wasn’t aware that I would have to construct the bed myself. I might as well have bought from IKEA. Rubbish service. Do not go here!!

Store LocationALEXANDRIA

Stickers

Warranty claim for Aireloom brand mattress.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSOUTHWHARF
Stickers

22nd Oct) New mattress delivered this morning. Looks like Forty Winks did the right thing in the end.....!

Your worst nightmare

Your worst nightmareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Forty Winks Toowoomba for your own health's sake

Store LocationForty Winks Toowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies. Please know we have notified our State Manager to investigate this and we will be in touch once we have some more information. Thank you.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I was looking around for a mattress and base. We were fortunate enough to only go to one shop fortywinks in Water gardens. The good service and excellent customer service we received by Seerat and Viviana there was no need to go looking around. Thank you both for making us feel comfortable in this store. Keep up the good work ladies. I recommend this store to all people looking for excellent service.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to hear we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens!

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Excellent service

Went into the Watergardens store and was warmly greeted by Vivi.
She went above and beyond to help us and even offered to stay open after hours so I could return with my husband. The service was terrific and I extremely pleased with my purchase. Lots of options to choose from and she got even our finance and installation sorted.
Great store.

Store LocationWatergardens
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Julia, this is fantastic to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a wonderful experience

Store LocationWatergardens
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rachael, providing our customers with the best possible experience is really important to us so we're pleased to hear this! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Erin F.

Erin F.

Great customer service

We were looking around for a new mattress & base and could not go past Forty Winks H/C for their pricing but more importantly the customer service. Kat was amazing & her service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks Erin! Glad to hear we could help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Hoppers Crossing :-)

FANTASTIC !!!

Great store with huge range on display. Customer service was brilliant and very helpful.
Lisa was very knowledgeable and went out of her way to make sure we were offered all the advice and help to make our decision.
More than pleased with selected product and service provided.

Store LocationMalaga W.A.
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Bobby, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Malaga!

Little Fish

Little FishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware the Shark

Store LocationForty Winks Bendigo

Lauren M.

Lauren M.South East Queensland, QLD

Another Mattress Con.

King Chiro Flex5 Firm Mattress, comfortable bed for 12-18 months. Then the sag begins- within 26 months we had the mattress sent back and fixed/ replaced, can't remember- only to have it sag within a further 6 months. Becoming desperate, we turned mattress over and used a $100 topper and were able to get another 4 months out of it. I don't believe 3.5yr is good enough- I expect 5-7- Forty Winks promised 10yr. Con.

Lorna

LornaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Outstanding before and after purchase service

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Lorna, thanks for your feedback. Bringing you the best in-store experience is really important to us so we're thrilled to hear you were happy with the service. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Fyshwick.