Forty Winks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (89)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (36) · Not as advertised (17)

Great customer service

Would not hesitate to buy from here again. Karim was awesome, very knowledgeable, professional and extremely professional. Good value for $

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey Vicki, thanks for your great feedback and kind words about Karim. We're thrilled you enjoyed your in-store experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Scarlett

ScarlettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid!

I bought the King Koil Everyday Comfort in Plush as it was super affordable and I was on a budget. Instore it felt super comfy but I cannot get through a night on this thing without waking up in so much pain in my hips and lower back. It is supposed to provide extra comfort at the hips for side sleepers, but your body sags in that area causing your spine to be misaligned! It is causing me so many problems, but they said they do not do returns. The affordable price pulled me in, but this bed has meant needing to spend heaps on acupuncture to deal with the pain. Terrible, please avoid!

Simon Yong

Simon YongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service I get from Andrew D

Andrew D have been very helpful and take time to explain the products to us and enable us to make a decision which beds and Matters to buy

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationForty Winks VIC, Nunawading
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey Simon, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled that Andrew was able to help you find the perfect bed, and we appreciate your kind words. Thanks for supporting Forty Winks Nunawading - we hope to see you in-store again soon!

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality beds

Bought a bunk bed for $800. Quality was terrible and the sides snapped. Apparently no warranty when just over 12 months old. Won't buy from them again.

Robyn C.

Robyn C.

Speed Humps and pot holes

purchased advanced comfort mattress from Forty Winks in march 2016. Sent it back July 2016. Mattress was repaired however Ithink top fabric was just tightened. 6 years later mattress has speed humps and large pot holes creating extremely uneven surface.

I checked warranty and no where can I find how long product is covered. Cost of both base and mattress was
$1500.
Watch this space I am going to talk to them tomorrow.

I might add we are two elderly light weight people
House proud who cared for mattress as suggested.

Disappointed Driver

Disappointed Driver

Expensive and inexpert

Products good, bit expensive
Team very keen to talk up their experience and expertise
Two purchases both had errors incl inaccurate sizing (!) and to get them to rectify their mistake was hard work .. and took tenacity.
Try elsewhere

Rea Cook

Rea CookMid North Coast, NSW

Product does not fit the description

The mattress which was classified as firm is actually very soft. It causes back pain and sleep disruption. The shop was very unhelpful for a mattress which cost more than $2000

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Rea, could you please reach out to us via reception@fortywinks.com.au with more information regarding your issue?

Very happy bought two Active Sleep Venetian Firm SB Mattress in shop during "Black Sale".

Quality: very nice, great sleep
Delivery: $ 70 flat fee for both single beds and I live on the third floor with no lift. I call that a win
Price: listed for 999 online but luckily I went physically in the Alexandria store. They had a massive Black sale so I got $300 dollars off each one! The staff were friendly.
Tip Of The Day: Forty Winks is a franchise and the online prices maybe very different from in store sales. I am generally an online shopper but if you are after a good deal go in store to shop.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled our staff were able to help you find a bed, and thanks for visiting us during our Blackout Sale.

Damien M.

Damien M.Sydney, NSW

Ended up with a bed, but not the one we originally ordered.....

martinmob

martinmobPerth, WA

Poor customer service

A great range and well laid out store. The staff were super helpful but once the sale has gone through the service goes from 5/5 to 0/5. Sadly they are obviously more interested in new sales rather then a customer who has already brought - not a great way of keeping folks coming back.

KMAC

KMACGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery & set-up service exceptional

Just wanted to provide excellent feedback to the 3 delivery and set up gentlemen who delivered our bedroom suite and mattress yesterday, bought from Forty Winks (Nunawading) - great store and service .

Sid, Michael & Jared were extremely courteous, professional and efficient in the process of setting up our new bedroom suite (on the first floor of our house).

We were very impressed and would like you to pass on our appreciation and thanks for excellent service.

Store LocationNunawading
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey there, thanks for your review and kind words about Sid, Michael and Jared! We thank you for supporting Forty Winks Nunawading and hope to see you in-store again soon.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service from Morayfield 40 Winks

Recommend 40 Winks Morayfield Qld 100%.Great store layout and great range.My wife and i had an issue with a mattress we bought which was resolved very quickly to our satisfaction.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey Pete, thanks for your review! We hope you enjoy your new mattress and thank you for supporting Forty Winks Morayfield.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Absolutely In Love With my New Mattress

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy your new mattress, and we thank you for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens.

Thanks Liz, friendly helpful service.

We knew what we wanted & Liz gave us prompt & helpful service. Very happy with our purchase and the service provided.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Chris, thanks for your feedback and kind words about Liz. We thank you for supporting Forty Winks Cannington!

lilmiss a.

lilmiss a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new look bedroom

Fabulous customer service from Jill, loving my new bedroom suite . Bed perfect , once wall is painted my new look will be complete ! Thanks 40 Winks !

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi there, thanks for your review! We're thrilled Jill and the team were able to help you find your new bedroom suite - thanks for supporting Forty Winks Nunawading!

Winton Graham

Winton GrahamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent and friendly service

We are very pleased with the excellent staff who assisted us when making a warranty claim, everyone especially Rachel where extremely courteous and supportive, we would recommend Forty Winks to everyone, plus AH Beard who efficiently sorted out our claim thank you to all

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Winton, thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled our team were able to assist you with the warranty claim. We hope to see you in-store again soon.

Unhappy

Unhappy Peel, WA

Order wasnt even placed

Ordered a new bed. 3 weeks later, followed up and bed had not even been ordered. Was required on a certain day to take to the country which the store knew of. Took another person's layby to fill my order. Was told to go to the warehouse to collect myself.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and we're sorry for your experience in-store and with delivery. If you would like to discuss this further with us, please reach out to our Head Office at (03) 9574 5100.

Great service.

I purchased a bed base through forty winks. Unfortunately one of the drawers had very minor damage however they quickly delivered a new one no questions asked.
The service was great, everyone was really lovely in particular from Jacqui and Belinda.
Thank you!

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey Lindsay, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled our team were able to help you replace your drawers as quickly as possible. We hope to see you in-store again soon!

Jan B

Jan BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional service by Ish

Ish is a real expert. He knows all about beds and people as well. We were very happy with his expertise - asking all the right questions so that he could point us in the right direction. This avoids trying out too many beds and then being confused. Ish was always friendly, straightforward and extremely helpful. It was a great pleasure to buy our new bed from him. There really isn't any need to go anywhere else to buy a bed. A big "thank you" to Ish. Also our brief interaction with other staff members, such as Jill, demonstrated that the entire team at Forty Winks Nunawading is very professional.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Jan, thanks for your review and kind words about Ish! We're thrilled you were able to find the perfect bed and we hope to see you in-store again soon.

great service

We went in to the store and met the friendly staff, Monique and Rosa. Rosa took us under her wing, "bedmatched" us to a king koil chiro plush medium which is like sleeping on a cloud. We got a great deal on the mattress and two pillows. The mattress arrived right on time the following week. If you are looking for knowledgeable, courteous and friendly staff you can't go past Rosa at Forty Winks Bankstown!!

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled that Monique and Rosa were able to help you find the perfect bed - we hope to see you in-store again soon!