Listing monitored by Forty Winks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (138)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (58) · Not as advertised (29)

Do Not Buy From Here - Go To Harvey Norman Next Door In Same Center Or Snooze In Ballina

G req
G req

Awesome Service

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Anne, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks Toowoomba. We're so pleased Angela and the team were able to help you find your new bed!

C.T.C
C.T.C

Bad quality

I bought the bed head from forty winks last week.(Whitehorse road), the staff told me it takes about 3-4 week for delivery. Yesterday the staff told me the bed head already in warehouse . So they delivery today. After unpack the box, I found the edge of the bed head is very dirty. I think they sold me the display one.

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take your money but don't deliver

I bought a bed from Forty Winks. I've set up 2 delivery dates. No delivery. No show. No bed. Just empty promises.

It's the equivalent of " the cheque is in the mail."

I'm surprised that Forty Winks is either a scam artist, a fraudulent company or just really unreliable, unprofessional or just plain dishonest.

I don't know what their problem is but a failure to deliver a bed twice is fraudulent. Don't touch them. Shop somewhere else.

Faisal
FaisalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent bed and professional advice.

I went to Craigieburn store with an idea of what I wanted. Lidia was there and she helped me alot. I didn't feel pressured and the lidia was very easy to talk to. At the end she really looked after me and I booked my king bed with Fortywink.
Hopefully will receive my bed on time.
Thanks Lidia!

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Faisal, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks Craigieburn. We're so pleased Lidia and the team were able to help you find your new bed!

HarleyHoney
HarleyHoneySydney, NSW

Couldn’t be nicer until they have your money!!!

Maria Romeo
Maria RomeoSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Thankyou Donna for your awesome service today
Donna you went above and beyond to help me out
Thankyou so much ! !
The mattresses were perfect ! !

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Maria, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks Campbelltown. We're so pleased Donna and the team were able to help you find your new bed!
Forty Winks

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Leita  Quiller
Leita QuillerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super king comfortable dream bed.

Great informative service.
Great price for the quality of bed.
Delivery on time and professional.
Highly recommend the company and bed .,

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Leita, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks Robina. We sincerely appreciate your kind recommendation.

Tom
TomPerth, WA

Incredibly good service

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks Cockburn. We're so pleased Tim was able to help you find your new bed!

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Great Bed, Bedhead & Bedside Tables Very happy Customer

The staff on site were extremely helpful and the range was fantastic
We are very happy with the quality of the products we ordered, all furniture purchased was already assembled making it very easy to just put in place.

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi there, we're thrilled to hear you were happy with your visit in-store and thank you for supporting Forty Winks Nowra. We hope to see you again soon!

Mrs S_AusPerth, WA

Absolute joke of a delivery system

Made an order, paid for the delivery $80.
Got a text saying mattress due next day, please be home. I said yes.
Next day at 2pm i get an emergency call from school and miss delivery.
Now they want another $80! Or happy to refund me less the delivery fee.
Complete rip off.
NO WHERE does it state these conditions when placing an order. NO WHERE does it state you ONLY get a 30min window.
Disgusting.

• +1Thumbnail

Amazing Service!!!

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi there, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are thrilled to hear your fantastic feedback about Zac. Thank you for supporting Forty Winks Bendigo and we hope you're enjoying the new bed!

My Side mattress is outstanding

This is our second MySide mattress and it just keeps getting better. The comfort level is fantastic and guarantees a great night sleep.

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Bec, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying your new MySide bed!
Forty Winks

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. Never buy from these literal criminals.

Sent me the wrong item and did not correct the issue, and directly breached australian consumer laws. I have already made a report and if you have had to deal with these jerks you should do the same.

Sam
Sam

For everyone else reading this- I have been. I'm assuming this has been the person who has "been out of the store" and will "get back to you tomorrow" for almost 6 months now.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great place to shop for bedding!

4th purchase from this store. Love the service and staff and their knowledge. Ask for James if he’s in as he really knows his products. Highly recommend them!!

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Lisa, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback and for supporting Forty Winks Bendigo. We're so pleased James and the team were able to assist you in-store!

Rakhi B.
Rakhi B.asked

Hi there

Can someone please give me a review on 40winks pocket system spine smart king XL?

David Thomas
David Thomasasked
WA, Midland

I purchased a King size bed with two bedsides and a dressing table about 12 years ago. They were built by Nova Hollandia in Dandenong. I am downsizing to a retirement village where everything is smaller and was wondering if I can get a Queen in the same design? I can send a photo if needed?
Regards Dave Thomas 0418 941781

Don
Donasked
Forty Winks

i rang the store over a week ago now , as my bed which is under warrant broke , they told me the guys you pay to fix your stuff would get back to me within 48 hours , they never did so i went into the shop and and they told me that the guys would be sending me a email or coming around to check out the problem within another 48 hours and still have not heard back from them , i have an electric bed and the motor that lifts the head went bang in the night and dropped down , when i looked the cheap plastic cover had broken and that the plastic motor was only going in and out not doing anything , i would like to know when these people are coming around or when my bed base will be replaced,

Forty WinksForty WinksSend a private message

Hi Don, thanks for reaching out. Can you please let us know which Forty Winks store you purchased from so we can investigate this for you? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Forty Winks representatives

Compare all 112 Forty Winks
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 112 Forty Winks