2.8

Brian L.

Brian L.Far North Queensland, QLD

I felt I'd been conned.

On Saturday morning I saw a bed I'd like and was quoted $540 with free delivery.

A little later in the day I received an SMS to say the exact product wasn't in stock but they had a similar one, in a different brand, for only $60 more.

I went in on Monday morning to learn the true price is almost $800, which is a long way from the original promise of $540.

No prizes for guessing why I rate them with only the one star

rony sabs

rony sabsSydney, NSW

amazing pillow!

I brought a memory pillow from this store and am really happy with the quality and the customer service. My children had a great nights sleep using the pillow. I loved how it was the perfect size and height for their head. cannot wait to purchase more amazing products from your store

Store Locationbankstown

JohnB

JohnB

Don't fall for the false delivery promises

Purchased a bed over 4 weeks ago. Ian the pushy sales guy said it would be a 3 week delivery...alarm bells rang hen I saw a female sales assistant look at him in a strange way. Got told last week it should be around a week. Phoned again and have now been told the shipping container should arrive in Sydney in 3 weeks then delivery a week after that making it now 8 weeks....Ridiculous!!! I have no faith we will be seeing the bed anytime soon and without much pain!

Mumtaaz

MumtaazPerth, WA

Excellect service.

Thank you Jamie for your excellent and professional service which helped us my husband and I make a quick decision when choosing a mattress and base for ourselves. Jamie was well equipped with knowledge of the different products and swiftly navigated us through the store in order to make the best purchase. I would say the service I received is actually what got me to make our purchase. Great job.

Store LocationForty winks cannington
Bwil

Bwil

Experience was fine

I'm seeing many people complain about delays, well that is to be expected when ordering furniture. I called around until I found a store with the product I wanted in stock and was very happy. It was delivered exactly when promised because I ordered stuff they had in the warehouse.

Store Locationnunawauding
Janine

JanineQueensland

Don't shop here!

My daughter paid for brand new king bed frame - Colton
Jane was saleswoman
Delivered floor stock- an under handed deceitful thing to do!
Rips, tears & discoloured
Jane must have thought because she was young that she wouldn't check over what she bought.
Keesh - manager had no sympathy or genuine care, didn't even greet us with a hello just said have two options,$200 off the damaged stock or wait for new frame.
Had to get quite upset to get a refund.
Will never shop here ever again as they don't care for their customers at all.

Store LocationBundall Gold Coast
Marita B

Marita B

Top notch customer service

Really good customer service, honest advice on choosing product. I forget his name, but he was very knowledgable and we never felt pressured. Quite the opposite. They also threw in some freebies. Highly recommend this store.

Jazmina E.

Jazmina E.Perth, WA

100/10 Customer Service

Dani is just a pure goddess!!! Honestly owe her a bottle of wine! Just an extremely helpful and kind lady, happy to bend over backwards to help out. She helped me pull off the impossible, I was in Adelaide trying to organise a mattress on a Friday to be delivered in Perth the Saturday, as when I arrive back I have to isolate for 14days and had no bed! The Adelaide Storeman called every store in Perth checking for stock, not only did Dani manage to find me the mattress I wanted but she also organised a special delivery so it would arrive on time. By far one of the best sales representatives I have ever come across! Very happy to have dealt with her. In. time I was feeling overwhelmed and defeated she honestly made my week.

Great customer service

We received fantastic customer service instore by Derik. He was a welcome change to the pushy sales assistants in other stores. We found him both knowledgeable and helpful in finding exactly what our needs were in a mattress. We came in several times to make sure to make the right purchase and this wasn't an issue at all. Thank you keep up the good work

Olga

OlgaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

super comfortable mattresses. We are fans of forty winks

purchased 3 mattresses at a different time. All so comfortable, a bit pricy but no regrets. No point of searching in other shops as we knew here would be good. The staff is very supportive and friendly.

Store Locationhopper cross and geelong. Purchased in both at the different time

Refund feedback

I was served by Jill to assist me with an unplanned refund. Jill was fabulous. Great professional service and a great sense of humour. Made the process very smooth and stress free!

Store LocationNunawading

Great after sales service, above and beyond

We had some trouble assembling a bedhead we had delivered in flatpack form from Forty Winks. (We assembled the bed base and one side of the bedhead with no issues but we just could not get the second side of the bedhead to slot together properly). One phone call to the store and they were helpful in the extreme. In the end two of the staff from the warehouse came to our place, sorted out the one side that we couldn't get to fit together, and we now have an assembled bedhead. Thanks to the team. They even went above and beyond and attached the bedhead to the base for us. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationFyshwick
Pippa

PippaSydney, NSW

Avoid this franchise, they have no after-care to support customers

Store LocationAlexandria
Erryn M.

Erryn M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Brought a mattress in store for my daughter. Great customer service and friendly staff. Great range of products on display and no question was too silly. Highly recommend this store

Store LocationShepparton

Manda

MandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Good sales assistance until after purchase. We purchased a Sealy Edinburgh Mattress and it is nothing like the one we tried in store - even after weeks rotating and of trying to break it in. It is hard as a rock. We both have bad necks and backs to the point we can barely walk. The only thing the store offered was a mattress topper for a discount price. We should have the opportunity to swap it within a period. VERY disappointed as we spent way over our budget to get a quality mattress and we can't sleep in it.

Store LocationTownsville

Store LocationForty Winks O'Connor

Pathetic Furniture & Service

Mary

MaryVictoria

Best customer service I’ve had in a long time.

Purchased a mattress from forty winks Knox Ferntree Gully my sales assistant was Dara she was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about all the different brands of mattresses . She made it very easy for me to select the perfect mattress for me.I found it to be a very friendly atmosphere and never felt pressured to purchase . Would recommend this store definitely

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Mary, this is fantastic to hear and we're so pleased to hear we were able to help with the process of finding your new mattress! Thank you for the review and for supporting Forty Winks Knox.

Benjamin

BenjaminDysart

My partner and I recently purchased a bed from the Mackay store after much effort trying different beds from different stores we found forty winks to have great customer service and we had an awesome shopping experience . Also we believe we got a great deal definitely worth a look

Store LocationMackay
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Benjamin, we're very pleased to hear your positive feedback. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy the new bed!

Ingrid G.

Ingrid G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best local customer service

Thank you, Adam and the team to make the shopping experience at Forty Wings in Hervey Bay such a great one. You have put all effort in getting all we were looking for and free delivery as well. Couldn't be any happier. Ingrid

Store LocationHervey Bay
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Ingrid, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're glad you had a great experience and that Adam and the team were able to make your visit memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.