Forty Winks NSW, Hornsby

Forty Winks NSW, Hornsby

1.0 from 1 review

Dismissive and rude

Recently bought a mattress from Forty Winks Hornsby, the composition of which emits a very strong chemical odor - like sleeping next to wet paint - and resulted in making me very physically ill. I tried to call the store to see if I could arrange a return and I'm not sure who I spoke to but he was so appallingly rude I actually had to hang up. He chose to mock and belittle me rather than listening to what I had to say and any information he offered was given in a rude and sarcastic manner.

I can understand if he was skeptical about my issues with the mattress due to the relative rarity of the nature of the complaint, but a complete lack of empathy and rudeness to that degree - someone like this shouldn't be allowed in customer service.

Shop LocationNSW, Hornsby