Forty Winks NSW, West Gosford

Finding a Diamond in the Rough!

I cannot believe how amazing my new mattress is! Firstly I would like to thank the team at Forty Winks, West Gosford. The amount of information and advice I received from the staff was amazing. They answered all my questions and gave me more information than I was originally after.
My old mattress was only 6 years old but recently in the last few years I started having back pain every morning. I took a gamble on the Sealy mattress and it's the best choice I have made. I no longer wake up with back pain. Thank you so much Sealy and the team at Forty Winks, West Gosford.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Poor experience

I went in today to west Gosford asked a price the reply was very unsatisfactory 40% off , I asked off what ? she rumbled about found it then tried to calculate it in her head and gave me a rough price ide had enough bye this stage I asked politely for the price I stormed out they have a bad attitude .

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford