Forty Winks Online store

Forty Winks Online store

Tomato Tom

Tomato TomMelbourne

Highy knowledge staff and great customer service

Forty Winks has an excellent selection of mattresses and furniture in all different price ranges. The staff at Forty Winks helped me choose the perfect mattress and I have slept like a baby every night since.

Shop LocationOnline Store

ArupSydney

Online Tricks by Forty Winks

I would like to make a social awareness about Forty Winks website deal. In their online site they have advertise Maison Dresser Mirror for $300 (https://www.fortywinks.com.au/Products/Bedroom-Furniture/maison-dresser-mirror-13575) with whole dresser picture and ‘NO’ other description. You will surely think you are buying the whole unit but in reality you are buying the mirror only. If you kindly look at the item called “Maison Dresser 6 DRW & 2 DR” which has the same picture and description. This is clearly misleading ads but marketing specialist [name removed] from Forty Winks head office disagree when I tried to notified them. Lucky, I have cancelled my order straight away. Please be careful about those marketing hooks.

Shop LocationOnline Store