Forty Winks Online store

Forty Winks Online store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (1)
Daniel H

Daniel HSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and delayed shipping

This shop has still not delivered what I ordered and the king single bed and mattress I ordered are still delayed. They fail to email me and then send the package. They always have to call me by phone to confirm the package. But I am not available to be called in the day time. Why can’t you just email the confirmation of delivery, and then just deliver it like any online shop does?
I have called and spoken to some of the shop asisistants, and we agreed to have it delivered on Saturday. But last Saturday they did not even come with the package delivery and did not even call me or email me!
Terrible customer service and horrible shop business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Terrible

Ordered 2 mattresses online which were advertised next day delivery. Waited until 4pm for delivery driver to advise he only had 1 mattress onboard, this is after I called earlier to confirm order was on it's way. Spent an hour dismantling bunks for no beds to only put back together. Absolutely pathetic!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Tomato Tom

Tomato TomMelbourne

Highy knowledge staff and great customer service

Forty Winks has an excellent selection of mattresses and furniture in all different price ranges. The staff at Forty Winks helped me choose the perfect mattress and I have slept like a baby every night since.

Shop LocationOnline Store
Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

ArupSydney

Online Tricks by Forty Winks

I would like to make a social awareness about Forty Winks website deal. In their online site they have advertise Maison Dresser Mirror for $300 (https://www.fortywinks.com.au/Products/Bedroom-Furniture/maison-dresser-mirror-13575) with whole dresser picture and ‘NO’ other description. You will surely think you are buying the whole unit but in reality you are buying the mirror only. If you kindly look at the item called “Maison Dresser 6 DRW & 2 DR” which has the same picture and description. This is clearly misleading ads but marketing specialist [name removed] from Forty Winks head office disagree when I tried to notified them. Lucky, I have cancelled my order straight away. Please be careful about those marketing hooks.

Shop LocationOnline Store