Forty Winks QLD, Kawana

Forty Winks QLD, Kawana

Caz

CazMaleny

Don't order if you're in a hurry !

I ordered a bed from the Kawana store. I was disappointed to hear it would take two weeks to get it. Now I've learnt that they won't have the bed until well after the two weeks I was told. The worst part is that even when they do get it they don't intend to deliver it to me until four days later...You would think that because I've waited for so long they would make an effort to get it to me sooner - but it's obviously not convenient for them. Terrible service.

Shop LocationQLD, Kawana

Disgusting Business. Forty Winks Kawana

Purchased a new Beard Flexgel mattress and it failed three months later.After extensive complaints we got it replaced only to be told we had to pay delivery fees again! Treated like we were criminals and idiots as well. Never ever again! Do yourself a favour and spend your money elsewhere

Absolutely disgusting service and arrogant staff. No aftersales service either.

Shop LocationQLD, Kawana