Forty Winks VIC, Chirnside Park

Forty Winks VIC, Chirnside Park

Very Happy

As I was moving home, I decided to buy a new bed and mattress. After a lot of searching, I found a bed I liked at Forty Winks at Chirnside Park Homemaker Centre. I had a look at it along with mattresses, then went back at the weekend with my boyfriend. We tried some mattresses (hi is 120 K, I'm around 70k) Liked one.. then looked at a slightly dearer range with Salesman [name removed] assisting. I like a reasonably firm mattress, but on trying the medium Back care one, it seemed pretty good, so I ordered the bed and mattress, to be held til I was in my new place. I rang once I had possession, they checked and rang me back, and I had it delivered the following week. The gents brought it all in and were about to go when I asked about setting it up. (Delivery and set up was agreed as part of the price). It wasn't written on their papers, but they did it cheerfully. I am really happy with the service and the products, so if you are looking for a bed and/or mattress, try them!

Poor customer service at Chirnside Park

After explaining our maximum budget to the sales person ($1600), she proceeded to show us their top of the range over $4000 mattress. When I politely asked why she had done this, she said "to put a smile on your face!". As if this wasn't rude enough, she was then overheard saying she found my husband and I to be annoying! After previously confirming with another sales person that we could bring our trailer to buy an in-stock mattress at the weekend, we were told as we were about to purchase that we could not take it as there were no mattress handlers in store at the weekend. Needless to say we went somewhere else with our money.
A new mattress is a long-term financial, health and lifestyle committment, and the choice is huge; salespeople need to remember and respect this. I suggest some customer service training and more supervision of staff.

Chirnside Park store were great

The staff at the Forty Winks Chirnside Park store were terrific during the recent purchase of our mattress. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable about their products. The atmosphere created within the store is comfortable and we felt at ease to try out various mattresses. We received excellent customer service at all levels. It was a pleasure to shop there.
friendly service, good product knowledge, timely delivery, going that 'extra mile'