Forty Winks VIC, Fitzroy

Forty Winks VIC, Fitzroy

Mould smell

I purchased an active sleep Venetian to find it had a tear and a mould smell. Bed swapped with another and still a bad mould smell. Never again.

Shop LocationVIC, Fitzroy
Hi Anth, we're sorry to hear this. We take such feedback very seriously and have passed this on to the manufacturer to review. Thanks.

Back problems no more!

I had a serious accident two years ago which left my right side of my body in constant pain and a broken spine which I still need physio for. I went into my local forty winks store and was helped by the staff there who were excellent on giving advice for what I needed. We spent over an hour going through mattresses and ended up buying a mattress which I upsized to a queen mattress and only had to pay the price of a single mattress. Happy chappy!

Shop LocationVIC, Fitzroy

Sorry, there are no questions about Forty Winks VIC, Fitzroy but you can read 5 questions about Forty Winks.