Forty Winks VIC, Geelong

Forty Winks VIC, Geelong

1.8

Lazy Drivers and Poor Instructions to Fix a Head Board

Purchased a bed on the understanding it would be assembled and delivered.

Bed was delivered but the two Jobs Worth's that delivered it refused to take the bed upstairs.

Instructions on how to attach a standard headboard bracket to the base of the bed are not clear at all! Trying to find a You Tube Video...if any of the Jobs Worth's have put one together.

This Company clearly has no after sales service and its staff are no doubt preying for their redundancy pay.

I have attempted to be positive about this Company, but I am struggling.

Store LocationNorth Geelong

Shocking Delivery Service - No Respect!

I strongly advise against having your mattress delivered. Absolutely no respect for my newly polished floorboards or freshly painted walls.

nrich77

nrich77Victoria

Perfect service and products

We recently replaced some bedroom furniture at the Geelong store. Found the staff incredibly helpful, provided a discount and free delivery. I was given an option of paying in full or just a deposit when I found that there would be a 4-5 week wait. Right on 5 weeks our order arrived, the delivery guys notified half hour prior to coming out which allowed me time to be sure I could be home when they arrived. They also provided me useful tips on assembling the bed. So helpful!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks VIC, Geelong compares to other Furniture Shops

Friends more important

We recently went into a forty winks store in Geelong, only to walk out totally disgusted.
After being in the store for more than 10 minutes, no sales members at all approached us. Apon walking around past the sales desk,the [censored word removed] behind the counter pretended to be working only to jump out of his seat,when he realised his friends were also in the store. He then continued to serve them
[censored word removed] missed out on a $2000 sale.

Cassper

CassperAU

Never again!

I purchased a bedroom suite for my son, was very happy with it until it nearly fell on top of him, he was injured in the incident and the store manager was rude and abrasive the entire time stating that tallboys aren't designed to have all drawers open at once, I was pretty much told that I had no common sense (although it was my 3 year old who opened drawers to put washing in under my supervision)Poor customer service when all I wanted was an apology, and perhaps some regulations amended to reflect the fact that bedroom furniture can be dangerous.

Unstable and badly designed furniture with no care or concern from store manager.