Forty Winks VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Forty Winks VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Erin F.

Erin F.

Great customer service

We were looking around for a new mattress & base and could not go past Forty Winks H/C for their pricing but more importantly the customer service. Kat was amazing & her service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks Erin! Glad to hear we could help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Hoppers Crossing :-)

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

We came in today and bought a mattress awesome service by the sales person she was helpful and generous , delivery service was spot on very happy, would recommend. Highly , well done ..

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Susie, this is wonderful to hear! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Thanks.

NO REGRETS... everyone should sleep like this

I suffer from neck and back pain and my comfort is different to my partners.
We have been sleeping on a myside personalised bed, where one side is his support and myside is my level of support.
It's absolutely amazing we did not have to compromise.
My pain has gone and we are now sleeping more supported.
Thank you to Myside and to Tim at Forty Winks Hoppers Crossing great service.

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing