Forty Winks WA, Mandurah

Forty Winks WA, Mandurah

Kate

KateMandurah

THEY LISTENED

I had been looking for a bed for my spare room. I wanted a reasonable but comfortable mattress. But not one I was going to spend thousands on. I had been to many shops but in the end they were all trying to sell me what I didn’t want. At forty winks they started at the bottom range and moved up until I was happy. They listened to me.
    THEY LISTENED TO ME, my needs were not exploited.
    The manger Melissa was awesome.
    They have my future business and recommend others to this shop.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah

Discusting customer service

Just wanted to say I've never been treated so disgustingly in my life, the lady who works at Mandurah store has a real chip on her shoulder and should never make the customer feel like leaving the store in tears. I was very friendly to her and in return treated like a pile of dirt. So disappointed as the mattress was lovely but afraid to go back and feel bullied again.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah