Forty Winks WA, Midland

Forty Winks WA, Midland

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Kim W

Kim WPerth, WA

Perfect Sales and experience

Jayne was more than helpful and knowledgeable with all products at the Midland store. She welcomed my family to the store and could not have done more to assist us. She was very patient with showing us lots of different alternatives to fit our budget. I would definitely recommend Jayne and forty winks in the future to family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMidland
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Kim, thank you for the recommendation and we're pleased to know we were able to help. We'll be sure to share your great feedback with the team!

Fabulous friendly staff

We have bought most of our bedroom furniture from here , amazing staff , very helpful. Love our new beds. I highly recommend midland forty winks . I will absolutely be recommending forty winks to my friends .

Fantastic shopping experience

Upgraded to King size and picked the perfect store. Range was amazing, staff friendly and helpful and delivery fast and efficient. Even added to my purchase with sheet sets and protectors. I will not hesitate to recommend and to shop here again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Chris, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Midland :-)

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks WA, Midland compares to other Furniture Shops

Dia

Dia

Fantastic Customer Service

Have bought quite a few beds over the years from Forty Winks and recently from Forty Winks Midland, found staff to be very friendly with great customer service. Will definitely be a returning customer.
Diana

AC

ACAustralia

Spammers

I am on the Do Not Call Register, and never gave these spammers my details nor permission to spam me.

So why do I receive spam messages from you? I’m not interested in your stupid offers.

Remco

RemcoWestern Australia

Do NOT expect a refund even if goods not received.

Walked into the Midland WA store and purchased a mattress with details provided by salesman. Later discovering unsuitable for us and within 48 hours we sought a refund to our credit card (a day BEFORE due for delivery).
The request was refused outright by the team including [name removed].
Not wishing a legal battle we resigned ourselves to a $200 cheaper mattress WITHOUT offer of compensation.

The worst experience ever with a retailer.
Delivery was timely and so giving two stars.

ted

tedWheatbelt, WA

Excellent customer service.

I had purchased a,Serta mattress 12 months ago and I was extremely happy with it, it is the most comfortsble mattress I have slept on and my very fussy husband loves it.. I went to the Midland store today and the lafy whomserved me was the same one who,sold me my mattress 12 months ago . Sara was the most lovely helpful person you could ask to For. I bought a king sized bed, another Serta mattress bedside tables and single bed for my daughter. I received an excellent deal but more,than anything I received excellent service. I was respected and treated with decency And humanity which unfortunately is often lacing In Australia.n

5 star customer service.

Our new bed was delivered this morning.
Very happy with it. Lovely upholstered headboard and base.
The bed has a huge storage area in the base.
We had a bit of trouble with the assembly so I went back to the store to have a look at the one on the showroom floor.
As soon as I mentioned to the staff that we were struggling, the sales assistant arranged for someone to come to the house to help.
Very friendly guy called Chris was at our house 1/2 an hour later. He finished the assembly, helped my husband put the mattress on and even took all the cardboard and plastic packaging with him when he left.
Exceptional level of customer service!!!