Fantastic shopping experience

Upgraded to King size and picked the perfect store. Range was amazing, staff friendly and helpful and delivery fast and efficient. Even added to my purchase with sheet sets and protectors. I will not hesitate to recommend and to shop here again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Chris, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Midland :-)

Fantastic Customer Service

Have bought quite a few beds over the years from Forty Winks and recently from Forty Winks Midland, found staff to be very friendly with great customer service. Will definitely be a returning customer.
Diana

Spammers

I am on the Do Not Call Register, and never gave these spammers my details nor permission to spam me.

So why do I receive spam messages from you? I’m not interested in your stupid offers.

Shop LocationWA, Midland

Do NOT expect a refund even if goods not received.

Walked into the Midland WA store and purchased a mattress with details provided by salesman. Later discovering unsuitable for us and within 48 hours we sought a refund to our credit card (a day BEFORE due for delivery).
The request was refused outright by the team including [name removed].
Not wishing a legal battle we resigned ourselves to a $200 cheaper mattress WITHOUT offer of compensation.

The worst experience ever with a retailer.
Delivery was timely and so giving two stars.

Excellent customer service.

I had purchased a,Serta mattress 12 months ago and I was extremely happy with it, it is the most comfortsble mattress I have slept on and my very fussy husband loves it.. I went to the Midland store today and the lafy whomserved me was the same one who,sold me my mattress 12 months ago . Sara was the most lovely helpful person you could ask to For. I bought a king sized bed, another Serta mattress bedside tables and single bed for my daughter. I received an excellent deal but more,than anything I received excellent service. I was respected and treated with decency And humanity which unfortunately is often lacing In Australia.n

5 star customer service.

Our new bed was delivered this morning.
Very happy with it. Lovely upholstered headboard and base.
The bed has a huge storage area in the base.
We had a bit of trouble with the assembly so I went back to the store to have a look at the one on the showroom floor.
As soon as I mentioned to the staff that we were struggling, the sales assistant arranged for someone to come to the house to help.
Very friendly guy called Chris was at our house 1/2 an hour later. He finished the assembly, helped my husband put the mattress on and even took all the cardboard and plastic packaging with him when he left.
Exceptional level of customer service!!!